The traditional 23 April Trambus will give children a tour of the city on their own day.
Starting from Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Intercity Bus Terminal (MAŞTİ) and going back to University, 23 April Trambus will take the children and take them free of charge.
Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of MOTAŞ made the following statement:
23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day 23 April Trambus which we made traditional because of this year, we have made it ready for our children. The public transportation vehicle, which is appreciated by the people of Malatya with its safe and comfortable way, is allocated one of the Trambus to our children for that day. We call on our people for this! Keep your children's hand on the Ring Road and wait for the 23 April Trambus on the itinerary. Join us for a free tour and let your children have an unforgettable day. With gifts, treats and music to reach the peak of national feelings, let your child spend a festive holiday or
The statement also included the hours of the Trambus. According to the statement, the starting hours from the MAŞTİ are as follows: 09: 00, 11: 00, 14: 00
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Melih Gökçek Investigated Trambus in Malatya 15/05/2017 Melih Gökçek Investigated the Trambus in Malatya: 6. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek visited Malatya in order to attend the Book Fair. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor along with Malatya Mayor Gökçek said, "I have seen Malatya incredibly changed since the last time I came," he said. 6.Malatya Anatolian Book and Culture Fair in Malatya, first visit to Trambus Maintenance and Control Center, President Melih Gokcek, General Manager Trambus received information about the business. Then Gökçek visited Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Çakır in his office. Speaking during the visit "
- 23 April Trambus Takes City Tour With Tiny Passengers 25/04/2017 23 April Tramble Took City Tour with Tiny Passengers: MOTAŞ, 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. Every year 23 April in the city of trambus kids to make a tour of MOTAŞ, this year did not break the tradition. MOTAŞ, who adorned the trambus as a special occasion, had an unforgettable day with the city tour. The city tour, starting from MAŞTİ, was presented to the children who had fun with the music during the trip while completing the Inönü University campus area. In the statement made by MOTAŞ on the subject, the national holidays are good in order to instill national feelings and develop the consciousness of history.
- Turkey's first Trambü the Malatyada comes to traffic 15/05/2013 The Municipality of Malatya's Trambus Project is being implemented with discussions. The problem of urban transportation in our country is also discussed in cities outside of Istanbul. Our metropolitan cities are preferred for metro projects with high passenger capacity in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir. In cities such as Antalya, Bursa, Eskişehir, Konya and Kayseri which are not metropolitan in size, transportation systems such as light rail (LRT) and tram are preferred. In Malatya, which will gain metropolitan status after the next local elections, it was decided to use the system called trambus as a result of the search for public transportation. A modernized definition of the trolleybus is being made for Trambus. The latest in Malatya Mal
- Turkey's first Trambü Eurasia Rail tactics showcased at the fair 05/03/2014 Turkey's first Trambü Eurasia Rail tactics showcased at the fair: Make it through investments, 1989 years after the Bozanka serving solutions in the public transport sector since the Group, Eurasia Rail is preparing its based low 100% trams in the exhibition and Turkey to explain the first TRAMBUS the visitors. with its investments, 1989 years after the Bozanka solutions in public transport serving the area since the Group, Eurasia Rail is preparing the low 100% based on fair and tram Turkey's first TRAMBUS to explain to the visitors. Bozankaya Group will share the new vehicle projects produced with the latest technology for public transportation solutions with the participants at the Eurasia Rail Fair to be held at the Istanbul Expo Center between the dates of 06-08 March. In Turkey…
- Let's go skiing 28/12/2015 Come skiing: winter snow holiday without a doubt the most enjoyable part of Turkey ... And quite lucky in that respect. It hosts many ski resorts offering different features. Uludag, Kartalkaya, Erciyes, Palandöken ... And these ski resorts facilities, runways, services, gourmet meals and nightlife with tourists ... PALANDÖKEN (Erzurum) Erzurum, Palandöken is one of the ski resorts that have been attacking in recent years. Palandöken mountains of Erzurum, the land of Dadaşlar, ease of transportation, illuminated runways in the dark and different levels of appeal to tourists. There are more than one reason to choose Palandoken. But the location is especially two-three-day profit Ama
- Let's do it in Samsun. 26/05/2013 Let's do Samsun work that YHT business social networking sites are talking about the importance. Example Facebook. This sharing site is the world's most important information sharing site as well as playing an important role in providing communication. The case called the Arab Spring, Tunisian young people started the uprising in Tunisia with the announcements started on this site you know. Then Mısırı young people gathered in Tahrir Square by communicating through Facebook and giving information to one another in spite of the repressive attitude of Hüsnü Mubarak administration. In the face of the power of the people, Mubarak's generals took sides with the youth they had put pressure on. Don't say '' Facebook '' '
- Turkey's First Electric Trambü was produced 26/07/2014 Turkey's first electric Trambu was produced: Turkey's first Trambus was produced. Trambus, the public transportation vehicle of the modern age, meets the needs of municipalities for their environmentally friendly, fast and reliable transportation systems. Trambus offers many advantages in terms of public transport, which are electrically operated, high in carrying capacity, economical in energy consumption, designed for the comfort of passengers, environment-friendly, 100 low-base new generation vehicles. Standing out with its low initial investment cost, Trambus provides comfortable and safe transportation for passengers. Turkey's first field Trambus Draw energy from the catenary wire pairs used in rubber tires Trambus. So you can actually integrate with city traffic Böylece
- Mayor of Manisa visited Trambus 24/12/2015 Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Trambus examined: International Trolleybus Workshop, hosted by Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, examines the Trambus project, which is being studied by many municipalities in Turkey and abroad, and now Manisa Metropolitan Municipality. Malatya Municipality by first implemented as TRAMBUS project in Turkey, comfort, confidence and as well as being economical, as well as environmentally friendly feature large been welcomed by the citizens, primarily metropolitan including Turkey continues to draw the attention of the municipality in general. In October, the International Trolleybus Workshop, hosted by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, was held at the atya
- İBB's Come to School by Cycling 'activity 29/09/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Youth and Sports activities under the Directorate of Children's Education, Healthy Life 'Go to School for Cycling' organized the event. In order to raise awareness on healthy living, the IMM Children's Council organized the 'Come on Children Bike School' project within the scope of the Pedal Project from one end of Istanbul to the other. Within the scope of the Pedal Project, implemented by IMM Directorate of Youth and Sports, 39 thousand bicycles were distributed to over one thousand students in the 39 district of Istanbul in order to combat obesity. In order to draw attention to the healthy life with the bicycles distributed and to promote the use of bicycles, the Children's Chamber of Children's Children's School in Silivri and Şile
- Let's vote for Izmir 15/06/2018 Izmir, the World Wildlife Fund, organized by the 21 49 the city participated in the contest and the city is "the most popular city" is struggling to get the title. Internet voting ends at 30 in June. Life spent on environmental projects is an example to Turkey Izmir, combating climate change is among the world's cities, with ambitious applications are talked about sustainable mobility and environmentally friendly transportation. Due to the projects implemented in these areas, Izmir has been selected for the UM welovecities UM competition organized by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), with 21 from the country 49.
- Children Going to School by Bicycle in Bilecik 02/05/2019 In Bilecik, a group of students went to their schools once again with the aim of raising awareness of the use of bicycles. Bilecik Municipality, Turkey Healthy Cities Association and Bicyclists Association Bilecik Representative initiated in collaboration last year, '' Come on Kids Biking to School 'event, the students were met Youth and in front of the Directorate of Sports City and Dursun They provide transportation by bicycle to Faqih Imam and Preacher Middle School. As the Healthy Cities Association, the children went to their school by bicycle in the aracı Come on Children Bike by School ine event to address the importance of bicycle use in urban transportation, to spread the awareness that cycling is an effective means of transportation and to encourage the use of bicycles. Kent
- The Ministry of Development applied to the investment program of the Malatya - Tatvan - Yolçatı - Kurtalan Electrification Signaling and Telecommunication Facility project in the 2013 year 05/12/2012 New developments related to the ve Malatya - Tatvan - Yolcati - Kurtalan Electrification Signaling and Telecommunication Facility Project Proj, which will be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the Ministry of Development was invited to include the project in the 2013 investment program of TCDD. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- The Ministry of Development applied to the investment program of the Malatya - Tatvan - Yolcati - Kurtalan Electrification, Signaling and Telecommunication Facility project in the 2013 year 10/12/2012 New developments on ve Malatya - Tatvan - Yolçatı - Kurtalan Electrification, Signaling and Telecommunication Facility Project Proj which will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the Ministry of Development was invited to include the project in the 2013 investment program of TCDD. At this stage, the Ministry of Development is expected to respond. After the completion of the studies and the necessary approvals, tender proposals will be made within the year of 2013 and proposals will be requested from the companies. Source: Investments
- Tender Announcement: Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya (Malatya-Çetinkaya line) 26/08/2014 Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PROVINCIAL PROPERTY Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya The construction work of 636 m will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 104303 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) internet bil
- Procurement Notice: Extension of Malatya-Çetinkaya line Demiriz station roads to Malatya 19/09/2014 Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. DIRECTORATE OF REGIONAL IMMOVABLE PROPERTY Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya The construction work of 636 M will be awarded by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 104303 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) It can be seen ...
- Today in History: 11 April 1917 12 ray and 2 sleeper, 14 in April N 11/04/2015 11 April 1917 The 12 tracks were attacked by 2 rifles and 14 infantry attack on 150 in April. 50 tracks were destroyed by 100. On the same day, the 16 attacked Müderric Station. On April, a wood cutting platoon was ambushed and the 800 suffered heavy losses.
- High Speed Train Goes to Izmir with Sigma, Burkay, Makimsan, YDA Partnership 07/06/2012 The contract signing ceremony of the infrastructure construction of Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project will be held at the General Directorate of TCDD in June with the participation of Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu. Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the infrastructure construction contract signing ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu with the participation of 11 will be held in June at the General Directorate of TCDD. According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Izmir YHT Project consists of the stages of Ankara- (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Usak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The total project amount 11 billion 3 million Toplam
- First Export Train Starts Today 05/09/2012 Ankara 1 to be exported to Algeria. The first block container train installed in the organized industrial zone of Termikel company with electrical appliances is sent off to mersin today. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the written statement made by the General Directorate of electrical household appliances belonging to Termikel firms to be exported to Algeria installed, the first container train consisting of 37 wagon, tomorrow at Ankara 09.30 in 1. Organized Industrial Zone (OIZ) located within the industry station was reported. The ceremony will be held with the participation of Economy Minister Zafer Çağlayan and Ankara Chamber of Industry President Nurettin Özdebir and the train will be sent to Mersin Port.
- Metrobuses Ordered by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality 13/09/2012 The first 250 of 50 Metrobus, which will further strengthen the mass transportation fleet within the Metropolitan Municipality, will start to serve in the capital's roads with the ceremony that will be attended by the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gökçek tomorrow. Having the most environmentally friendly transport fleet in Europe, the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate renews and develops its tools in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable services. Metropolitan Municipality's "intellectual father" and that as a bellows firsts in Turkey Metrobus of natural gas, the transportation in the capital city will enjoy traveling in the capital city of Ankara on the road. A FIRST FROM METROPOLITAN Immediately after the tender has been completed, the contractor firm ÜK
- Metrobuses Go On Road In Ankara 14/09/2012 The first 250 of the 50 metrobus, which will further strengthen the mass transportation fleet within the Metropolitan Municipality, will begin to serve in the capital's roads with the ceremony to be attended by the Mayor Melih Gökçek tomorrow. Having the most environmentally friendly transport fleet in Europe, the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate renews and develops its tools in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable services. Metropolitan Municipality's "intellectual father" and that as a bellows firsts in Turkey Metrobus of natural gas, the transportation in the capital city will enjoy traveling in the capital city of Ankara on the road. A FIRST FROM METROPOLITAN Immediately after the tender has been completed, the contractor firm ÜK
- 1.5 billion $ locomotive will be produced with the cooperation of TÜLOMSAŞ and GE 15/01/2013 With the cooperation of TÜLOMSAŞ and GE, 1.5 billion $ locomotive will be produced. PowerHaul, one of the best locomotives in the world, is ready for production with TÜLOMSAŞ and GE. From the locomotives to be exported, 1.5 will generate $ billion in revenue. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation (TÜLOMSAŞ), General Electric (GE) is the world's best locomotives in partnership with powerhaul has made ready for production. 20 for TCDD and 30 for foreign market will be produced in two years. Locomotives, particularly in Europe, including the Middle East, North Africa edilecek.lokomotif design of exporting, developing and 50 million dollar investment for technology transfer to Turkey was made. Yearly…
- Promises to train 21/08/2013 Ball sets off a train: Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), established for the transportation of cargo to contribute under the leadership of the Greater Anatolia Logistics Organizations BALL presentation was made. XAUMX, the liberation of Manisa, will lift the first train in September and aim to transport the cargoes coming from Anatolia to Europe by rail. The information meeting on the intermodal transportation operations to be started by 8 in Manisa from 93 in partnership with TOBB and International Transport and Logistics Services Producers Association (8) was held in Historical Gas Plant. TCDD 3 to the introductory meeting. Regional Director Sabahattin Eriş, BALO A.Ş. and Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Bülent Koşmaz, ve
- TRT Museum Wagon Today Comes From Ankara Station 31/01/2014 Today, TRT Museum Wagon Road from Ankara Train Station turns out: the General Directorate of Turkey Radio and Television Corporation 50. Müz TRT Museum Wagon Tarih prepared for use in Turkey and abroad as T TRT Publishing and History Museum ”within the framework of the year celebrations; Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, TRT General Manager İbrahim Şahin, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 31 January 2014 Friday: 17.15'de ceremony in Ankara Gar. From the oldest microphones in the history of publishing to today's virtual studios, the historical clothes, the microphones used by Atatürk, the radio theaters, the arrows used in historical films, TRT tarih
- EGO's coming out at night 12/05/2014 EGO 's go on at night: The first time Ankara Hurriyet brought the agenda of the public transport after the night 12'dan trial expeditions, 14 May Wednesday, the night that connects to 15 May Thursday. Night service lines and the price schedule will be clear at the UKOME meeting tomorrow. Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, night flights trial application, 14 May Wednesday, 15 May Thursday, connecting the night time will start from 12 announced. For the first time, Mayor Melih Gökçek announced to Ankara Hürriyet the trial voyages, which will begin with the condition that “1 passengers at 20 weekly trial period açık, will have enough passenger capacity ehir
- The new wagons of the Izmir subway depart 27/10/2014 The new wagons of the Izmir subway depart: The 10 train set consisting of the 2 wagons ordered by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality was completed at the factory in China. 10 train set consisting of 2 wagons ordered by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for expanding subway system was completed at the factory in China. The new wagons are set to arrive in Izmir at the end of this month and are expected to be in the city within the 1-1.5 month. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, to meet the increasing needs of the ever-developing metro system with its expanding system and increasing number of passengers, 17 2014 on December 85 is also the new ehir