Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. With the instructions of Mustafa TUNA, the Municipality continues its services of duty, responsibility and cooperation.
Turkey Union of Municipalities and with the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina on Cooperation between Local Government Project" was what contributed.
Common historical and procured through two buses Turkey Municipalities Union of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO to be used in the cultural history of our having Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish local authorities of friendship and solidarity as the symbol of Mostar Municipality of public transport services will be delivered to Turkey Municipalities Union of .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- EGO to Bosnia and Herzegovina's Mostar City 3 Piece Bus Support 19/10/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. According to Mustafa TUNA's instructions; between Turkey and the Union of Municipalities and the General Directorate of EGO with joint work carried out and the date and within our cultural history, Bosnia and Herzegovina between Turkish Local Governments "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" was launched. In order to support the Project by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, it has been decided to send the 3 Public Bus to the Municipality of Mostar. These buses have been delivered 2 from them previously, the protocol of Municipalities of Turkey prepared for delivery at the 1 them was signed between the Union and the General Directorate of EGO.
- EGO to Bosnia and Herzegovina 3 Piece Bus 04/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, offers the most beautiful examples of solidarity with the support provided by a hand cultural bridges when installing other hand, realized that knowledge and experience sharing, with the friendly relations established by the borders of the country, surpassing brotherly countries with local governments Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Union of Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish Local Governments from the start, "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" provides support with what public transport buses. TURKISH BUS Mostar and the Association of Municipalities of Turkey in the framework of the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO common historic and cultural heritage that we have in Bosnia and Herzegovina city of Mostar Municipality, 3 to be used in public transport ...
- Tender Announcement: Spare parts for trams belonging to Gaziantep Municipality and 5 units. 28/02/2013 MATERIALS FOR REPLACING PARTS AND TRAINING FOR TRAMWORKS MATERIAL WILL BE PURCHASED GAZİANTEP METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY Spare parts for trams belonging to Gaziantep municipality and 5 pieces for the modification of the trolley Material Supply and Installation work It shall be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with Article 5 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2013 21398-Administration a) Address: Incilipinar Mah. 1 Nolu Cad. 3 4 İncilipınar ŞEHİTKAMİL / GAZİANTEP N
- Spare parts for trams belonging to Gaziantep municipality and 5 units for the modification of the trolley 28/06/2013 For trams Own Gaziantep Municipality Spare Parts and 5 Quantity Material Procurement and Installation work for the tram Modification sonuçlandı.yaklaşık Cost 6.651.034,85 £ is tender, 2.750.085,00 won EUR TUBE SOLUTIONS AG CENTER SWITZERLAND TURKEY ISTANBUL BRANCH with the proposal. Tender registration number: 2013 / 21398 1- Tender a) Date: 27.03.2013 b) Type: Procurement of goods c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 6.651.034,85 TRY 2- Procurement of goods subject to tender MATERIAL PURCHASE AND ASSEMBLY FOR THE MODELING OF 5 TRAILER b) Delivery location X
- The Mostar Bridge 11/03/2015 The Mostar Bridge is a well-known wonder of the world: The British BBC broadcaster showed the historic bridge in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, among the lesser known 7 wonder of the world. The BBC, which prepared a list of 7 wonders, which were not well-known that the world public opinion had not yet been discovered in the broad sense, as well as the wonders of the world such as the Colosseum in Rome, the Great Wall of China, and the Taj Mahal; The Shah Lutfullah Mosque in Iran, the symmetrical steps in India, and the Cenne Mosque, one of the largest structures of the adobe in Mali, were among the Hindistan seven less-known wonders of the world,. 427 of the bridge Kö
- Mostar bridge was destroyed by Croatians 21 years ago 11/11/2014 Mostar bridge was destroyed by Croatians 21 years ago: the giant stones were buried in the water of the Neretva river. The destruction of the bridge symbolized the rejection of Mostar's multicultural heritage. Mostar Bridge, located on the Neretva River in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, was built in 1566 by Mimar Hayrettin, a student of Mimar Sinan. The bridge that connects the Bosniak and Croatian parts of the city has become a symbol of cultural tolerance. This was one of the reasons why the Croatian artillery targeted the Mostar Bridge during the Bosnian war. Mostar city had joined the Ottoman lands during the reign of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror. There was a wooden bridge over the Neretva river at that time Ner
- IMO's critique of transportation to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 21/11/2013 İMO's critique of transportation to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality: Bursa Chamber of Civil Engineers (İMO), ehir Bursa Light Rail System Carriage-Kestel Line Hafif, 'Considered New Tram Lines Bursa and Od Bursa Transportation Master Plan eleştir held a press conference. Speaking at the press conference, Necati Şahin, Chairman of the Bursa branch of İMO, said, şehir Urban transportation practices in Bursa are done by hand without examining the scientific facts. In Bursa, while the 70 of municipal resources is spent on the investments of the city transportation, the urban transportation shortage is still the The most important solution in the new period is to return to BHRS planning in 54. sırada
- EGO Bus Flights from Polatlıdan to Ümitköy Metro started 31/01/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of EGO, Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station 31 January bus services are starting from Wednesday. 528 will be operated between 2 and Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station. General Manager of EGO Balamir Gündoğdu said that they have accelerated the works that expand the public transportation network as well as a number of innovations in public transport services. Considering the increase in population in Polatlı District, Gündoğdu stated that a new bus line was put into service in order to provide more efficient and efficient transportation service, and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna's Mustafa
- Erzincan Municipality's Asphalt Crew Night Works for the Day 07/11/2014 Erzincan Municipality's Asphalt Crew Night Works by adding the day: Erzincan Research Hospital in the construction of the asphalt pouring work started day and night were seen. With the completion of the boulevard, it aims to ease the traffic load of the city and to facilitate access to the Research Hospital and the University Health Science Campus, which will connect the east of the city to the north. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy made a statement about the works carried out and we continue our works to solve the problem of the pavement and road which is the biggest problem of our city.It was previously stated that we have done 100 km asphalt pavement during the summer to reach the target of 40 km asphalt.
- Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Center transferred to Metropolitan Municipality 02/09/2016 Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Center were transferred to the Metropolitan Municipality: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen stated at the press conference that the transfer of Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Centers within the Prime Ministry Privatization Administration was given to them and then the facilities would be eliminated in the municipality and provide a better quality service. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Deputy Mayor of Erzurum, Eyüp Tavlaşoğlu, Deputy Secretary General Selami Keskin and members of the press attended the press conference held at Palandöken Cafe 25 facilities. Meeting with the reporters about the transfer of the ski resort Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Palandoken and Konakli merkez
- A Suggestion to Konya Metropolitan Municipality 12/04/2012 Not to give reason, just to hear a suggestion, to listen. The Provincial Public Library in front of the site is destroyed. We don't know what to do, but our suggestion will be reasonable, a bit nostalgic: on the Istiklal Street as in the tram in Istanbul. You know the history of the tram in Konya. Let's remember the briefly: Alaaddin Hill 360 degrees surrounding the tram Konya's new gains. But interestingly, the story begins in 1906 tram in Konya. The governor of the province of Konya to the governor of the State Council of the state of Tanzimat, Ferit Bey Efendi, the determination of the authority of the descendants of the all-encompassing desires of the will of the descendants of honor-i seniye-yi jenab-i hilafetpenahi to the state of the state of the state of the i
- Ak Parti Deputy Rıfat Saitten Sending Metro to Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 17/11/2012 Ak Parti Deputy Rıfat Sait "Sending Metro to Izmir Metropolitan Municipality" The first visit of the journalists and businessmen in Izmir began in Istanbul. The first stop of the two-day visit organized by Izmir Party Deputy Rifat Sait was the Marmaray Project. First of all wished it was done and made reference to İzmir Kocaoğlu, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor. If he wanted the president, he could finish off the Izmir Metro. Don't bother with other things. Let's do these things first. Let's finish the technical work. I need to do business instead of dealing with shows, shows.
- First local tram rails to Konya municipality increased responses 30/12/2012 The first indigenous trolley rails rushed to Konya municipality The response to the Konya municipality has been on the agenda for years, no matter the tram problem in Konya, a company in Bursa, which continues to work on the production of the first local tram called "silkworm" rails. Konya 's trolley problem, which has been on the agenda for many years, continues its production activities in Bursa and the first local tram called bir ipekböceği de is on the tracks. According to the statement made by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the first local tramway, which was produced in Bursa under the leadership of the municipality and designed as a İp Silkworm Bursa, was brought to the Burulaş workshop. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, made the test of the first local tram. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Konya
- 5 bin 379 appeal against Haydarpaşa Plan was delivered to Metropolitan Municipality 02/01/2013 5 bin 379 appeal against Haydarpaşa Plan was delivered to the Metropolitan Municipality The petition for the appeal of the 5 bin 379 gathered against the changes to be made in Haydarpaşa Train Station and Kadıköy Square was delivered to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. 5 bin 379 appeal petition against Haydarpaşa Plan was delivered to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). According to the news of Özlem Güvemli from Cumhuriyet Newspaper, the 5 bin 379 appeal petition was collected against an Haydarpaşa Train Station and Kadıköy Square and Surrounding Conservation Master Plan for Conservation ı and it was delivered to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). Appeals will be evaluated and concluded. The points of appeal in the petitions are that the Haydarpaşa Train Station is a hotel, Dil
- Horozköy Train Station was Rented by TCDD to Yunusemre Municipality 30/03/2015 Horozköy Train Station was rented by TCDD to Yunusemre Municipality: Deputy Mayor of Yunusemre Kılıç Kaya made a statement about the renting of Horozköy Station building and its surroundings to Yunusemre Municipality by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). 2014 Kaya stated that the necessary applications were made by Yunusemre Municipality in June and said: ay When there were people serving for the social and cultural purposes of this historical place, those who did not serve or could not do so also appeared. Yunusemre knows this job. Yun Yunusemre Deputy Mayor Kılıç Kaya, te Horozköy District of Yunusemre District Horozköy railway station is in a local newspaper in Manisa about being idle for years Yun
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality tramway case 12/06/2016 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality tramway case: Izmir, which they claim to be a runaway Konak and Karsiyaka tram project suggesting that the environmental disaster of the 335 person is preparing to open a case against the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. Citizens making press statements in the park on the coast of Göztepe carried cartoons and photographs in which they criticized the tram project. Lawyer Mustafa Kemal Turan stated that they have completed their preparations to file a cancellation process, and Izmir has not had a Transportation Master Plan that has been in force for nearly 3 years. Turan, "Old Transportation Master Plan, the situation prescribed, the illegal construction of the Konak and Karsiyaka tram, which today is carried out as illegal"
- New Asphalt Roller for Afsin Municipality 20/05/2014 New Asphalt Cylinder for Afsin Municipality: After the new small tractor, a cylinder was taken to be used in asphalt-patch works. 2 of Kahramanmaras. Afşin Mayor Mehmet Fatih Güven prepared the big town Afşin for the future and took the cylinder vehicle and added it to the vehicle fleet. Stating that important services have been done Afşin Chairman Guven, new people will be given better services to Afşin people said. After the new small tractor, a cylinder was used for asphalt-patch works. 2 of Kahramanmaras. Afşin Mayor Mehmet Fatih Güven, who prepared the big district Afşin for the future, took his vehicle to the vehicle fleet ş
- Yeşilyurt Municipality Vehicle Support 03/03/2015 Yeşilyurt Municipality Support Vehicle: Yeşilyurt Municipality has recently reinforced its vehicle fleet with its new 6 construction equipment. Yeşilyurt Municipality said in the statement, the newly purchased 3 pieces of backhoe robot, 1 units asphalt robot, 1 pieces crane and 1 units asphalt distributor introducing the Yesilyurt Municipality 6 38 vehicles with the new number of vehicles said to increase in total. Mr. Yeşilyurt Deputy Mayor Mehmet Çınar said, Y Yeşilyurt Municipality is strengthening our fleet of vehicles more and more every year. Lar
- 22 bus delivery from TEMSA to France 07/02/2017 TEMSA buses from France 22 delivery: TEMSA buses, French hauliers continue to be a favorite of the leading brand in Turkey Temsa bus market, also running from success to success in export markets. XSAX exports to the country, TEMSA, which is one of the most powerful markets in France continues to increase the number of buses. In 66, TEMSA delivered 2016 buses to France and started 179 fast and delivered 2017 bus to France in January. TEMSA, France, aims to exceed the number of thousands of 22 France bus market 5 binler mankind that they are taking firm steps TEMSA International Sales and Marketing Director Kadri,
- 227 Menaranibus Citymood Bus from Karsan to Rome 12/06/2019 Karsan, in cooperation with Italy-based Industria Italiana Autobus SpA (IIA) within the framework of the city of Rome in Italy, 227 Menarinibus Citymood brand bus order. Karsan will produce and deliver 10 and 12 meters of diesel and CNG buses from the Municipality of Rome until the end of the year. Exports continued to increase rapidly as a result of the Karsan this trade, 7,2 million visitors per year in Rome, where he visited, buses produced in Turkey are to be used.
- EGO management; Bus, Metro and Ankaray exhibited Forgotten Items 03/06/2013 EGO management; Buses, Metro and Ankaray'da exhibited Forgotten Things: Ankara, public transport vehicles forgotten, those who see "no longer" said. The forgotten things include books, wallets, watches, glasses, notebooks, dental prostheses and even a chandelier. AMAZING EXHIBITION The lost goods office in the General Directorate of EGO, which carries out public transportation in Ankara, amazes the visitors. EGO management; Bus, metro and exhibited forgotten items in Ankaray. The forgotten items on the buses are brought to the lost goods center. They will then be posted on the website and returned to their owners. There are among those who are forgotten, the ones who see the "no longer" type that will say ... Chandelier and dental prosthesis ö
- EGO General Directorate, Batıkent Metro Station starts direct bus service between METU Metro Station and last stop 26/12/2016 The General Directorate of EGO, Batıkent Metro Station, is launching a direct bus service between METU Metro Station and the last stop. EGO officials, Sincan and Batıkent passengers sitting on the Eskişehir Highway and the public institutions in this region to provide direct access to a new bus line opened to the service by expressing the Batıkent Metro Station, the bus stop route from the last stop, Ostim Metro Station after passing through the Anatolian Boulevard, METU Metro Station will end arı
- EGO Bus Flights to Lake Eymir Begins 04/05/2018 The gospel that will be the solution of the transportation to Eymir Lake, which is one of the places frequented by the capitalists, will be given by Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna explained. EGO bus services to Lake Eymir, 5 May starts on Saturday. Rector of METU Dr. After his meeting with Mustafa Verşan Kök, President Tuna stated that they had decided to launch the EGO bus service to the route where the citizens demanded the most. 5 We are launching EGO flights to Eymir in May. We will continue to act with the principle of sonra common reason da in order to facilitate the lives of our citizens. Vat EYMIR 112 E
- In Ankara, EGO Has Changed Some Bus Routes 20/06/2018 In Ankara, EGO has changed the 596, 598 and 598-1 bus routes considering the growing housing and population. In Ankara, EGO changed the 596, 598 and 598-1 bus routes. According to the new regulation, the changes made are as follows: 596 EGO LINE 596 Koru Metro Station - Koza Houses - As of 21.06.2018, the lines of our existing lines will be changed and ZAKİR CADDESİ and CANSU CADDESİ will be serviced. 596 Koru Metro Station - Koza Houses - Türkkonut Route 596 Koru Metro Station - X
- Over 354 Million Passengers are Carried by EGO with Bus and Rail Systems 06/02/2019 EGO General Manager Balamir Gundogdu, 2018 transported by bus, rail systems and cable car announced the end of year passenger statistics. In the capital, which has increased the number of passengers thanks to improvements and improvements in the lines, the transportation of 354 million 363 930 passengers has been carried out last year with both EGO buses and Rail Systems. FREE TRANSPORT EGO's 69 874 270 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX people who travel by public transport, elderly, disabled and duty card, took advantage of public transportation free of charge. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. On Mustafa Tuna's instructions, the public transportation means cel