Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. With the instructions of Mustafa TUNA, the Municipality continues its services of duty, responsibility and cooperation.
Turkey Union of Municipalities and with the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina on Cooperation between Local Government Project" was what contributed.
Common historical and procured through two buses Turkey Municipalities Union of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO to be used in the cultural history of our having Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish local authorities of friendship and solidarity as the symbol of Mostar Municipality of public transport services will be delivered to Turkey Municipalities Union of .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- EGO Supports 3 Buses to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina 19/10/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. According to Mustafa TUNA's instructions; between Turkey and the Union of Municipalities and the General Directorate of EGO with joint work carried out and the date and within our cultural history, Bosnia and Herzegovina between Turkish Local Governments "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" was launched. In order to support the Project by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, it has been decided to send the 3 Public Bus to the Municipality of Mostar. These buses have been delivered 2 from them previously, the protocol of Municipalities of Turkey prepared for delivery at the 1 them was signed between the Union and the General Directorate of EGO.
- EGO 3 Bus to Bosnia and Herzegovina 04/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, offers the most beautiful examples of solidarity with the support provided by a hand cultural bridges when installing other hand, realized that knowledge and experience sharing, with the friendly relations established by the borders of the country, surpassing brotherly countries with local governments Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Union of Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish Local Governments from the start, "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" provides support with what public transport buses. TURKISH BUS Mostar and the Association of Municipalities of Turkey in the framework of the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO common historic and cultural heritage that we have in Bosnia and Herzegovina city of Mostar Municipality, 3 to be used in public transport ...
- Tender Announcement: Spare parts for trams belonging to Gaziantep Municipality and 5 units. 28/02/2013 MATERIALS FOR REPLACING PARTS AND TRAINING FOR TRAMWORKS MATERIAL WILL BE PURCHASED GAZİANTEP METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY Spare parts for trams belonging to Gaziantep municipality and 5 pieces for the modification of the trolley Material Supply and Installation work It shall be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with Article 5 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2013 21398-Administration a) Address: Incilipinar Mah. 1 Nolu Cad. 3 4 İncilipınar ŞEHİTKAMİL / GAZİANTEP N
- Spare parts for trams belonging to Gaziantep municipality and 5 units for the modification of the trolley 28/06/2013 For trams Own Gaziantep Municipality Spare Parts and 5 Quantity Material Procurement and Installation work for the tram Modification sonuçlandı.yaklaşık Cost 6.651.034,85 £ is tender, 2.750.085,00 won EUR TUBE SOLUTIONS AG CENTER SWITZERLAND TURKEY ISTANBUL BRANCH with the proposal. Tender registration number: 2013 / 21398 1- Tender a) Date: 27.03.2013 b) Type: Procurement of goods c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 6.651.034,85 TRY 2- Procurement of goods subject to tender MATERIAL PURCHASE AND ASSEMBLY FOR THE MODELING OF 5 TRAILER b) Delivery location X
- The Mostar Bridge 11/03/2015 The Mostar Bridge is a well-known wonder of the world: The British BBC broadcaster showed the historic bridge in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, among the lesser known 7 wonder of the world. The BBC, which prepared a list of 7 wonders, which were not well-known that the world public opinion had not yet been discovered in the broad sense, as well as the wonders of the world such as the Colosseum in Rome, the Great Wall of China, and the Taj Mahal; The Shah Lutfullah Mosque in Iran, the symmetrical steps in India, and the Cenne Mosque, one of the largest structures of the adobe in Mali, were among the Hindistan seven less-known wonders of the world,. 427 of the bridge Kö
- Mostar bridge was destroyed by Croatians 21 years ago 11/11/2014 Mostar bridge was destroyed by Croatians 21 years ago: the giant stones were buried in the water of the Neretva river. The destruction of the bridge symbolized the rejection of Mostar's multicultural heritage. Mostar Bridge, located on the Neretva River in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, was built in 1566 by Mimar Hayrettin, a student of Mimar Sinan. The bridge that connects the Bosniak and Croatian parts of the city has become a symbol of cultural tolerance. This was one of the reasons why the Croatian artillery targeted the Mostar Bridge during the Bosnian war. Mostar city had joined the Ottoman lands during the reign of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror. There was a wooden bridge over the Neretva river at that time Ner
- IMO's critique of transportation to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 21/11/2013 İMO's critique of transportation to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality: Bursa Chamber of Civil Engineers (İMO), ehir Bursa Light Rail System Carriage-Kestel Line Hafif, 'Considered New Tram Lines Bursa and Od Bursa Transportation Master Plan eleştir held a press conference. Speaking at the press conference, Necati Şahin, Chairman of the Bursa branch of İMO, said, şehir Urban transportation practices in Bursa are done by hand without examining the scientific facts. In Bursa, while the 70 of municipal resources is spent on the investments of the city transportation, the urban transportation shortage is still the The most important solution in the new period is to return to BHRS planning in 54. sırada
- EGO Bus Flights from Polatlıdan to Ümitköy Metro started 31/01/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of EGO, Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station 31 January bus services are starting from Wednesday. 528 will be operated between 2 and Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station. General Manager of EGO Balamir Gündoğdu said that they have accelerated the works that expand the public transportation network as well as a number of innovations in public transport services. Considering the increase in population in Polatlı District, Gündoğdu stated that a new bus line was put into service in order to provide more efficient and efficient transportation service, and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna's Mustafa
- Erzincan Municipality's Asphalt Crew Night Works for the Day 07/11/2014 Erzincan Municipality's Asphalt Crew Night Works by adding the day: Erzincan Research Hospital in the construction of the asphalt pouring work started day and night were seen. With the completion of the boulevard, it aims to ease the traffic load of the city and to facilitate access to the Research Hospital and the University Health Science Campus, which will connect the east of the city to the north. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy made a statement about the works carried out and we continue our works to solve the problem of the pavement and road which is the biggest problem of our city.It was previously stated that we have done 100 km asphalt pavement during the summer to reach the target of 40 km asphalt.
- Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Center transferred to Metropolitan Municipality 02/09/2016 Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Center were transferred to the Metropolitan Municipality: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen stated at the press conference that the transfer of Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Centers within the Prime Ministry Privatization Administration was given to them and then the facilities would be eliminated in the municipality and provide a better quality service. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Deputy Mayor of Erzurum, Eyüp Tavlaşoğlu, Deputy Secretary General Selami Keskin and members of the press attended the press conference held at Palandöken Cafe 25 facilities. Meeting with the reporters about the transfer of the ski resort Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Palandoken and Konakli merkez