Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş met with the students of Uludağ University Faculty of Engineering.
Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Uludag University (UU) Electromobile students produced a 'one hundred percent electricity' car tested. President Aktas, said they will provide all kinds of support to the initiative.
Mayor Alinur Aktaş met with students from the departments of Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering at UU Faculty of Engineering. Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering Dr. Recep Yamankaradeniz also took part in the meeting, President Aktas, young people produced a hundred percent tested the electric car. President Aktas, who promised to support the students who will participate in the competition in Kocaeli in August, expressed his satisfaction with the step taken. Stating that all kinds of facilities will be provided for young people, President Aktaş said, leri While they are continuing their education, they made us happy with their works towards the development of our country. In an environment where domestic cars are widely spoken, we find such moves valuable. Congratulations to my brothers. We will do our best to make them successful and achieve a degree. D I believe the electric car will come to much better places when it's worked on it, Elektrikli he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The longest and most electrically operated railway in Africa 06/10/2016 The longest and most electrically-powered railway in Africa: the railway line connecting Addis Ababa, the capital of Djibouti and the port city was opened. The rail line connecting Ethiopia's capital, Addis Ababa, to the capital and port city of Djibouti was opened. The first longest and most electrically-powered rail line in Africa was opened by Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn and Djibouti President Ismail Omer Gulle. At the ceremony held in Addis Ababa, Desalegn said that the line would carry economic and cultural relations between the two countries and said, "Access to Djibouti port from Addis Ababa had a weekly journey."
- Waste water will be used to produce trams with electricity 20/09/2013 The trolley will produce electricity from waste water: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality mobilized the energy potential in its hands with the opening of the unlicensed electricity generation. Electricity produced from waste and treatment water will be transferred to rail lines and used in urban transportation. But due to the 1 megawatt (MW) limit applied for unlicensed production, it cannot activate all of the existing electricity generation capacity. Municipal authorities, the authorities asked them to find a solution to this situation. The story of producing electricity from the existing water resources of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality dates back to 4 years ago. At that time, the municipality that determined the energy potential to be obtained from the existing water resources, treatment facilities, the city O
- BMC's One Hundred Percent Domestic Engine Runs Successfully 30/10/2018 "The 100 horsepower engine, which was the work of Turkish engineers, tried and worked in front of the technical university delegation last month," said Ethem Sancak, chairman of BMC. The opening ceremony of the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Bus Operations Facilities in Denizli Sümer Neighborhood and the Opening Ceremony of the New Buses, Ethem Sancak, Chairman of the Board of Directors of BMC also attended. Ethem Sancak, speaking at the ceremony, said the company was in crisis when they took the BMC four years ago. Later, the company started to produce about seventy products with its breakthrough and stated that Kirpi is now a world brand. Domestic tank, domestic automobile, domestic Yer
- One hundred percent of Istanbul's first indigenous production rails (Photo Gallery) 27/02/2014 One hundred percent of Istanbul's first indigenous tramway tram rails: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, introduced the first local production tram of Istanbul and carried out a test drive. Mayor Topbaş stated that the new vehicles are produced at a cost of less than 50. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has added a new one to its transportation investments. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, aiming for the 2019 kilometer rail system line as of 420, accelerated the production of metro and tram production. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality…
- One hundred percent local tram was showcased at Eurasia Rail Fair 06/03/2014 A hundred percent local tram was unveiled at Eurasia Rail Fair: Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, 4. International Railway Light Rail Systems Infrastructure and Logistics Fair (Eurasia Rail 2014) exhibited at the entrance of the IMM's one-hundred percent of the first local tram introduced. Produced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate companies of Transportation Inc. the tram, the General Director of TCDD Suleyman Karaman touring together with President Kadir Topbaş, members of the press found. Mayor Kadir Topbaş stated that the local tram is a very successful project and a very advanced technology is used in the vehicle close to aircraft technology and continued his speech: "Our project is currently çok
- Steel exporters support a hundred percent of steel minds 15/03/2014 One hundred percent support from steel exporters to Steel Minds: ine Steel Minds in ından The training project initiated by the Association of Steel Exporters in accordance with the importance given by the university industrialist cooperation. The Turkish steel industry continues to invest in science, technology and most importantly, education to prepare for the future and to make its competitiveness sustainable. Within the scope of the esi Steel Minds ih project; giving scholarships to students studying associations in various universities of Turkey, welcomed the representatives of the steel industry's future in Istanbul. President of Steel Exporters Association Namık Ekinci gave the secret of success to young people in the business world: Diligence, practical intelligence, reliability, honesty, harmony in social relations and stability in all these features l Steel Exporters Union, the steel industry Çelik
- TCDD Train ticket prices up one percent 18/01/2016 Turkish State Railways Train fares hundred percent ZAMLANDI: State Railways of the Republic of Turkey Turkey's made time for the new year with his campaign train to many cities. TCDD ticket prices increased in some provinces by 100. How long were the train ticket prices in some provinces? New ticket prices? Time news, this time from the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) TCDD geldi.xnumx January 15 starting date of the new tariff was raised by Turkey's train ticket prices in many provinces. The timetable ticket prices have reached 2016 in some provinces. According to the previous price tariff, while some percent of the 100 hike is made, the tariff tariff 100 tarif
- Bozankayan produced one hundred percent local tram Eurasia Rail at 2017 27/02/2017 Bozankayan Produced Hundred Percent Local Tram In Eurasia Rail 2017 Fair: The national 33 tramway that will be produced by Bozankaya will be exhibited at Eurasia Rail Fair, 2-4 March. Eurasia Rail Fair will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between 33 and 2 March. Operating in the field of rail system vehicles and public transportation vehicles, Bozankaya will perform at Eurasia Rail Fair with its national tramway. There is a tram that is designed and manufactured by Bozankaya Boz
- TÜDEMSAŞ's goal is to localize freight wagon production 100 percent 16/01/2019 Under the leadership of TÜDEMSAŞ, studies on the localization of 100 in freight wagon production continue without slowing down. One of the most important and require the production of cars began to study technology for producing parts of the brake system in Turkey. TÜDEMSAŞ, the companies that produce on rail systems and railway machines came together to initiate work on the localization of the braking systems that require technology and which are not produced in our country. The brake system is engaged in the production and trade relations with many countries worldwide with Knorr Bremse companies also participated in the meeting of the top executives of talks was held on Brake System to be produced in Turkey. TUDEMSAS General Manager Mehmet D
- One Hundred Percent of Local Paramotor Makes the World Fly 01/03/2019 After 20 years in the Turkish Air Force, Fahri Dönmez, an aircraft technician who decided to build domestic paramotor and presented a project to KOSGEB in order to produce paramotor in 2008, produced a hundred percent domestic paramotor. Dönmez started to sell the air vehicles it produces to various countries in the country and started to sell the locals of the paramotor imported from abroad to the 5 bin 500 euro at half price. Dönmez, which produces a paramotor with 20, then 25 and then 38 horsepower with a% 100 domestic engine, has started to export by preventing imports. Dönmez, developed the engines not only in the paramotor, but also with Dön