The members of the Izmir Economic Development Coordination Board traveled by tram to the March meeting at the Gas Plant. President Kocaoğlu, who made a statement at the meeting, needs to go through a process. At the end of this process, we will shoot the 100-150 bus running in parallel on the tram line. Bu
Buses will be taken from the tram route
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu said that the flights will become more frequent after the pre-operation on the tram. At the end of this process, we will shoot the 100-150 bus, which runs in parallel on the tram line. This will relax the traffic Bu he said. In the coming days Narlıdere metro will be the second stage of the tender, indicating that the Governor Kocaoglu, this project will follow the Buca metro.
He stated that each of the rail system lines brought about the need for other lines, and that the rail system would become increasingly common to capillaries, and the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality said:
U The essence of the work is: 14 was carrying thousands of people 70-80 a year ago. Today we will cross the 800 with Konak Tram. If TCDD accepts our proposal in İZBAN, it is possible to easily increase this number to 1 million. But we cannot agree on both signaling and decommissioning of regional trains. Ama
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The Metrobus 24/06/2012 We took the breath at the exit of the Avcilar-Zincirlikuyu line, we listened to the troubles of those who could not give up the metrobus despite the summer heat. Our mission is to check the pulse of the metrobus, which has recently been shaken by allegations of increased cases of harassment, and that the doors cannot be closed with the introduction of the FSM. Metrobus'nın busiest time to go to the most crowded stop, then one side, one back stops to visit, the citizen's concern to rest. Here is our hour of impressions: Work path 8: 15 Hunters: We came to be crowded but public order berkemal. Seats are full, several people standing, air conditioning puffs. An aunt ... My daughter, you are too late. Now go to the evening one Şimdi
- Vans will be withdrawn from traffic when Ankara is finished 22/08/2012 2013 will be the turning point for buses, minibuses and taxis in the capital. If the remaining subways are completed, there will be a significant decrease in the public transportation vehicles. Prime Minister Erdogan opened the Istanbul-Kadikoy-Istanbul subway line in the first year after the opening of the 572 bus and a thousand 227 minibus waiting to withdraw from the traffic, he said. TŞÖF said: örnek Minibuses are now low-base, air-conditioned and comfortable ense UNDERSTANDING IN THE BASE OF CAPITAL Ankara is also expected to be used for public transportation vehicles, vehicle tracking systems, promotional cards for many years. . But the bus,,
- X-Ray device of trains to be taken x-ray | Train X-Ray Scanning System 24/11/2012 X-ray X-ray devices of the train will be drawn Turkey's first train X-ray Scanning System, established in Van Kapıköy. Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici, Turkey's first train X-ray Screening System 's reported that initiated the establishment Kapıköy Van near the Iranian border. The Minister said the Train X-Ray Scanning System, which will cost around 4 million euros, will be operational by the end of the year. This system is the only 6-7 in the world, stating that the Minister Printer, '' the system will be scanned by X-ray cargo wagons entering our country, and the entry of all kinds of illegal goods such as drugs, weapons, radioactive material will be blocked, '' he said. Source: www.teknokulis.com
- Here are road services 09/11/2014 Here are services to be taken off the road: Metro and rail system lines working on the agenda until the 2018 removal. However, 55 thousand in Istanbul and 40 for those who work only for the service vehicles in the 5 bin rail system network; service traffic share only within the framework of the 12 Transformation program, the metro and rail system lines on the workplaces of the service will be disabled to explain, eyes turned to central business areas. Aiming to relieve the traffic and conserve consumption by directing passengers to the high capacity public transportation system, the project's impact area seems to be limited for the time being. So that,,
- Bay Bridge to be towed in February 05/01/2015 The Rope of the Bay Bridge will be towed in February: The foot bridge reached the 3,5 meter at the Bay Bridge, the most important crossing point of the project, which will reduce the Istanbul-Izmir journey to 252 hours. The ropes of the bridge are started in February. Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project's most vulnerable crossing point, the Gulf Bridge continues to work rapidly. Now the height of the feet of the bridge began to be seen clearly from Yalova reached 252 meters. The last work on the top of the feet of the bridge to combine the two ropes will be shot in February. It is possible to pass by the bridge Lütfü Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications incel
- Electric Buses Goes Up in Izmir 29/03/2017 Electric Buses Road Quits in Izmir: Turkey's "full electric" first bus fleet comes into service in Izmir. 20 will be organized on April Sunday for the new bus 2, which makes a difference with its X quiet, environmentalist and economic ”features, which will be offered to the public transportation of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. With the aim of ğ sustainable city duy, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality prioritizes environmental awareness in its transportation projects. İzmir, which is a pioneer by making exemplary investments in the field of environment, is now initiating the electric bus period in public transportation. Turkey's first full-electric bus fleet off to build the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which was bought entirely indigenous ...
- First Full Electric Buses Entered Service in Izmir 03/04/2017 Izmir First Full Electric Buses Unveiled: A diesel vehicles by saving fuel ratio 87 percent during descent on steep slopes and brake capable of producing energy when Turkey's "full electric first bus fleet" went into service in Izmir. Mayor Kocaoglu Speaking at the ceremony, "We would like Turkey, Izmir, Izmir, Turkey, we want to simulate," he said. With the aim of ğ sustainable city duy, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality prioritizes environmental awareness in its transportation projects. İzmir's local government, which reinforces its pioneering role by making exemplary investments in this field, has now started the electric bus era in public transportation. 8.800.000 is worth the Euro X
- New Buses Launched in İzmir Transportation 27/04/2014 New Buses in Izmir Transportation were put into service: 100 bellows bus purchased by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of ESHOT was put into service with a ceremony. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu said that they would prefer electric buses in bus purchases. The last 60 unit of the 100 bellows bus, commissioned by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the General Directorate of ESHOT, was put into service in the past months. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, who spoke at the service ceremony of the buses called Kuğu due to their predominantly white nature, said that the most important task of the municipality after the planning and the environment was the transportation: olm We beyaz
- Special Production for Izmir New Buses Entered Service 13/06/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the steep and narrow streets where Kadifekale, Ballıkuyu, Halil Rifat Pasha will serve in districts 7.5-meter 25 strengthened its fleet with the new bus. All of the airconditioned and disabled buses are "special production for Izmir". Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its investments for environmentally friendly, comfortable and safe transportation, added another new bus to its fleet by 25. Air-conditioned, disabled-friendly buses that were purchased with an investment of 8.2 million pounds were put into service at a ceremony held in Kültürpark. 7.5 meters in length and with automatic transmission feature of these tools will be used for the first time in public transportation in Izmir in Turkey, especially Halil Rıfat Paşa, Kadifekale ...
- Trams and buses in Kayseri every day 9 bin 100 expeditions 21/10/2013 Trams and buses in Kayseri every day 9 bin 100 expeditions: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality by the city to provide daily transportation by tram and buses 9 thousand 100 voyage is done. The road is 120 thousand kilometers. 40 75 3 is the equator circumference around the world of these transportation services 350 times the tour is thrown. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, after the removal of minibuses in the city transportation, natural gas buses, rail systems, public buses and municipal buses provide transportation. giving municipalities the best transportation services throughout Turkey, with public transport XNUMX daily ...
- SSK-Çarşı started to transport buses for tram passengers 06/02/2014 SSK-Carsi began to carry passengers to the tram .19 bus passengers carry High Speed Train (YHT) 's underground and work on the ground due to the work of editing the area 11 March 2014 interrupted until the week-SSK, SSK-Çarşı tram services instead of free bus services yesterday It was launched. Emergency buses operating from YILDIZ stop, take the passengers going to SSK direction at the stop in front of the Orduevi. The total 19 of the 7 bus, which is also included in Turkey, is the new bus with the disabled citizens in mind. Citizens stated that they were very pleased that the buses had frequent trips, while the new buses were very popular.
- trams and buses carried passengers more than the turkey population in Konya 13/02/2016 trams and buses carried passengers more than the turkey population in Konya Konya Metropolitan Municipality, with the year 2015 80 million city-wide bus and tram lines 817 730 thousand passengers. In the 2015, the Konya Metropolitan Municipality carried 80 million 817 thousand 730 passengers with bus and tram lines throughout the city. The Metropolitan Municipality of 31, with the new metropolitan law, serves 298 and 755 buses in public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they have strengthened the public transportation fleet in Konya with natural gas and environmental buses. Always continue to follow technology and innovative solutions in public transportation Toplu
- ANTRAY nostalgic tram and red buses free during the feast period 04/07/2016 ANTRAY, nostalgic tram and red buses are free during the festival: As part of the preparations carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, work on municipal police, fire brigade and ASAT units will be completed, while municipal buses, ANTRAY and nostalgic tram will carry free passengers during the festival. According to a written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, staff working in the Directorate of Municipal Police during the festival will be on duty. The teams will intensify their inspections in the establishments that produce and sell open food and beverages especially on the eve of the festival and will take the necessary measures to make the citizens visit the graves comfortably in the Uncalı, Kurşunlu and Andızlı cemeteries during the feast day. Ler
- On the LYS day in Gaziantep, trams and buses are free for students 09/06/2017 On the LYS day in Gaziantep, trams and buses are free for students: Buses and trams of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge to students entering the Undergraduate Placement Examination (LYS). Students were especially reminded that the most recent entrance to the exam room was 15 minutes before the exam start time. Public transportation vehicles connected to the Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to all students at 10,11-17,18 June 2017. Tram and buses will be free of charge between 07.00 and 17.00 on the dates of LYS.
- Antalya's official platter buses and tram free on holidays 24/06/2017 In Antalya, the official license plate buses and trams are free on holidays: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's official license plate buses will carry citizens free of charge on the nostalgic tram holiday with Antray. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official ECP, MKL black plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality, and the nostalgia tram between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse will carry free passengers throughout the daily Ramadan Feast of 3.
- Official Plateway Buses and Tram in Antalya 31/08/2017 The official plate buses of the Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge on the nostalgic tram feast with Antray. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official ECP, MKL black plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality, and the nostalgia tram between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse will carry free passengers during the Eid Al-Adha.
- Official Plateway Buses and Tram in Antalya 13/06/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's official license plate buses, with Antray nostalgic tram on the holiday will carry citizens free. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official black-plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge during the daily Ramadan Feast of 3, the nostalgia tram that runs between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse.
- Train, Tram and Buses in Luxembourg Free Now 07/12/2018 Luxembourg, the smallest country in Europe, is the new decision to make everyone jealous. Under the plans of the coalition government, led by Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, tickets for trains, trams and buses will be removed next summer. The application concerns about 110 thousand people. In one study, drivers reported that 2016 spent an average of 33 hours in a traffic jam. The country has a thousand inhabitants of 600, while around 200 thousand people from neighboring countries cross the border every day to work in Luxembourg. The plan began to be implemented in summer. Free transportation for children and young people under the age of 20 was offered. Secondary school students enc
- Today Tram & Buses Free in Samsun! 19/05/2019 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, SAMULAS Inc., 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Amplitude and Sports Day during the day of trams and buses will provide free services announced. The explanation related to the subject is as follows; "We celebrate 19's 1919 100's 12.00 24.00. Our trams and buses are at the service of our people free of charge. It would benefit. "
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tram Lines Project-Karsiyaka tram line project has been approved by Infrastructure Investments General Directorate 13/04/2012 New developments on the vay Karşıyaka and Buca Tram Line Projects İzmir to be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project and feasibility reports of the Karşıyaka tram line were approved by the Infrastructure Investments Directorate. The officials we met at this stage stated that project construction and feasibility reports would be submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval. After receiving the necessary approvals, tender announcements will be made within 2012 year and the proposals will be requested from the companies. Authorities, Buca Tram line, the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments made by the negotiations about the ongoing are recorded. As it is known, it was approved by the EIA report regarding the tram lines in question. Bil
- 3. treasure 29/05/2014 treasure output from the bridge route: 3. The archaeological finds that were seen 'at first sight' on the bridge route were surprised. However, neither the Istanbul Archeology Museum nor the conservation councils have any information about the cultural assets determined in the EIA report prepared to find loans from international financial institutions. During the Marmaray project, many historical artifacts were found in the archaeological excavations carried out by the museum in Yenikapı and the project was extended for 7 years. The museum was disabled due to fear of prolongation of this project. The 2 walked the 26.5 mileage on the day and the bridge and route were exempted from the EIA report. However, the ICA Consortium, which carries out the construction, should be able to find loans from international financial institutions Ancak
- TCDD will set up earthquake warning system for high speed trains in 2013 on railway route with earthquake risk 24/01/2012 The railways made it necessary to have the equipment to detect the earthquake warning system in the 6 High Speed Train set that it would buy later. According to the correspondent of the information received from the TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman, High Speed Trains, Thanks to this system started the installation work in Turkey, earthquake sent by the sensor by detecting the early warning alert sudden brakes duracak.kar Bremen, TCDD Eskisehir after the Ankara-Istanbul He stated that they are in a joint study with the Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute in Eskişehir-İstanbul stage of the High Speed Line. Karaman said that they are carrying out an earthquake warning system installation for the route which is the earthquake zone within the scope of the study.
- The news about Alanya being taken out of the High Speed Train Project caused reactions. 06/03/2012 AK Party Antalya deputy Sadik Badak's High Speed Train Project in Ankara-Konya-Manavgat, the statement was made in the district was reacted. AK Party District President Hussein South, "The important thing is the speed of the train to Antalya. Ha Alanya has been, ha Manavgat difference. In the future, this project will be added to Alanya," he said. The news about Alanya being taken out of the High Speed Train Project caused reactions. Following the announcement of the route as Ankara-Konya and Manavgat, the deputy of Turkey, Sadık Badak, claimed that he did not say such a thing. However, the President of Manavgat Chamber of Commerce and Industry Şükrü Vural and Manavgat AK Party District President Ercan Ancak
- 3. treasure 29/05/2014 treasure output from the bridge route: 3. The archaeological finds that were seen 'at first sight' on the bridge route were surprised. However, neither the Istanbul Archeology Museum nor the conservation councils have any information about the cultural assets determined in the EIA report prepared to find loans from international financial institutions. During the Marmaray project, many historical artifacts were found in the archaeological excavations carried out by the museum in Yenikapı and the project was extended for 7 years. The museum was disabled due to fear of prolongation of this project. 2 walked 26.5 miles a day and ... 3. bridge and route were exempt from EIA report. However, the ICA Consortium can construct loans from international financial institutions Ancak
- The site was removed from the three-storey Istanbul tunnel project route 03/03/2015 Three-storey large Istanbul tunnel project route was removed from the route: details of the Grand Istanbul Tunnel to be made in Istanbul began to emerge. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, which has experience in the Marmaray and Eurasia Tube Passage project, will carry out project-specific works. The final destination for the project, announced in June, is to establish the construction site at the end of the year 2015. 3 significant work was done for the project. Istanbul's natural protected areas were determined by the route. Historical SIT areas have been removed from the route. The Ministry will employ a special team for historical artifacts in case of excavations. Excavations in almost butterfly Kaz