In the town of Tulln in Austria, two passenger trains collided in the town of Kritzendorf.
In the town of Kritzendorf, about 20 kilometers from Vienna, the capital of Austria, two passenger trains collided with an unknown cause. According to the first reports in the train crash 20 was injured. The train wreck that occurred in the Kritzendorf region in the north of the capital Vienna has not yet experienced any casualties.
Fire Department SözcüFranz Resperger, derailed of the wagons in the accident, said he was overturning. Resperger, according to the first determination of the accident 4 20 people injured and the fire brigade to continue the work of the passengers on the overturned wagons said that the rescue, many ambulances, helicopters and doctors were referred to the scene, they think the accident was caused by human error, the exact cause will be revealed after the investigation reported .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Two trains collided in Austria 17/04/2017 Two trains collided head to head in Austria: 7 was wounded when two passenger trains collided head to head in Austria. It is investigated whether the cause of the accident is a signaling failure or a mechanic error. 7 was wounded when two passenger trains collided head to head in Austria. According to information, the accident occurred in Vienna, the capital city of Vienna Meidling clock at the clock 16.30. 7 was injured in the train crash occurred. 30 people were also recovered in the train crash in Austria. Austrian Railways officials reported that short-term disruptions occurred due to accidents, but the voyages had returned to normal. Accident signaling sinyal
- Two trains collided in Amsterdam, injured 136 23/04/2012 In the Dutch capital Amsterdam, the 2 passenger train, which crossed the same track the previous evening, collided head-on. The catastrophic accident 56, 136 injured people. The accident occurred as a result of the fast train to Nijmegen from the Sloterdijk Station in the capital city, and the suburban train collided with the clock 18.30 ranks. Passengers on the train were thrown back and forth in the train with the severity of the collision. After the announcement of the accident to the authorities, many help and rescue teams arrived. The wounded of the two train wagons, the fire brigade was recovered in a short time after intensive work was taken to the hospital. Hospital officials said that 136 was treated as an outpatient in the accident.
- In Elazig, two trains collided head-on; 8 injured 07/01/2013 In Elazig, two trains collided head-to-head in 8. According to information obtained, the clock 22.30 lines Elazig central road Yolcati railway station at the entrance signs and signals off, Adana, 61502 voyage number one passenger train, waiting at the station was hit by the freight train 53002. 2 train personnel with a total of 8 injured in the accident. The injured in the accident, Elazığ, hospitals were removed. Elazığ Civil defense teams and Elazığ Municipality and 112 ambulances came to the scene after the accident and helped the survivors. Civil defense teams, a long time effort to separate the trains in the accident show. Who survived the accident…
- In South Africa two trains collided with at least 50 injured 09/07/2014 In South Africa, two trains collided with at least 50 wounded: more than 50 were injured in the collision of two trains to the east of the Republic of South Africa. Emergencies Institution SözcüSüsel Ruslan Meiring, the coastal town of the accident occurred in the region of Durban Berea region, most of those injured by minor scratches survived the accident, he said. Meiring, an investigation into the exact cause of the accident has not been fully definitive said.
- In Greece two trains collided 2 dead, wounded 2 17/05/2016 Two trains collided in Greece 2 dead, 2 wounded: In Greece, two trains collided near the city of Serez 2 killed and 2 was injured. According to information received, the train of the Greek Railways (OSE) in the Hrisu region in the province of Serez (business vehicle), in the region collided with another work-car with workers who work in the field. Police said that the 2 workers were killed in the wagons and 2 was injured due to the collision. Due to the accident, the trains between Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki were interrupted for 5 hours and the investigation was started at the scene to determine the cause of the accident.
- Two trains collided in Switzerland! 30 injured 12/09/2017 Two trains collided in the Andermatt region of Switzerland. Swiss police, according to the first determinations announced that about 30 injured. According to local media, two trains collided with one another at the train station in the mountain village of Andermatt, which is connected to the canton of Uri. The police, detailing the situation of the wounded, the medical teams at the scene came, he said. According to a statement made by a railway official, the accident may have been caused by the failure of one of the trains.
- Two trams collided in Fatih: 8 injured 25/08/2012 8 people were slightly injured when the tram crash occurred in Fatih. Due to the accident, tram trips occurred. The tram, which runs on Bağcılar-Kabataş line, hit the last car of the tram, which was standing in front of him during the single-line route from Aksaray-Yusufpaşa stations. As a result of the accident, striking the rear of the trolley with the passenger, Erkan Perver, 5 passengers were slightly injured. After the first intervention by the medical teams called to the scene, the injured, Haseki Training and Research Hospital and Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty Hospital was removed. K aynak: www.ntvmsnbc.com
- Yenibosna Çobançeşme two metrobus collided, injured 03/12/2017 Metrobus accident occurred in Yenibosna Çobançeşme. Two metrobuses collided, 24 passengers injured. Medical teams were referred to the scene. The accident occurred at 10.15 ranks. Two metrobus collided at Yenibosna Çobançeşme junction. 24 passengers injured in the accident. Ambulances were referred to the region upon notice. The wounded were moved to the ambulances by medical teams and removed to hospitals in the surrounding area. Due to the accident, metrobus flights were provided for a period of time. After the removal of the accident, the metrobus returned to normal.
- Freight Train and Cars Collide in Austria, 2 Dead 04/07/2019 Near the town of Neudorf bei Wildon in the Austrian province of Styria, a freight train crashed into a car crossing the level crossing, killing 2. A written statement from the Styrian state police, the traffic lights in the town of Neudorf bei Wildon crossing a car using a level crossing as a result of a freight train crashed 100 meters, 32-year-old man in the car and 29-year-old woman died at the scene.
- Two trains collided in Elazig! 07/01/2013 In Elazig, two trains collided: the passenger train entering the train station in Elazig and the maneuvering cargo train collided as a result of the collision of the 2 and 8. According to information received, the passenger train departed from Adana Euphrates Euphrates Euphrates 25 km from the maneuver at the entrance to the railway station at the road train was collided with. Due to the accident, freight train operators, Termist Karanfil and Omar Demirtas were injured in the passenger train 6 passengers. It was reported that the passengers were treated in an outpatient clinic in Elazığ and the mechanists were admitted to the hospital. After the accident, the freight train withdrew from the station. TCDD officials instead of accidents D