The six-car Duronto Express train traveling to Nagpur, India, derailed near the city of Thane. Arriving at the scene, the rescue teams announced that there were no passengers injured in the accident.
Central Railway, one of the 16 regions covered by Indian Railways, related to the accident on Twitter, “12290 Nagpur-CSMT Duranto Express derailed between Asagon and Vasind regions. There have been no injuries in the accident. Kaz
It was announced by the authorities that buses were set up so that passengers could reach their destination.
While the accident did not affect the train services between Kalyan and Mumbai, the lines between Mumbai and Thane were temporarily unavailable.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 4. India Railways Conference 2012 New Delhi India 27/04/2012 The Indian Railways Conference will be held in New Delhi, India on 30 / 05 / 2012. Please click here for detailed information about the fair. I http://www.asappconferences.co
- New Zealand Transport 2012 Fair 11 / 04 / 2012 14/02/2012 New Zealand Transport 2012 (New Zealand Transportation Summit 2012) 11 / 04 / 2012 - 12 / 04 / 2012 to be held in Wellington, New Zealand. For more information about Annual ARA NZ Rail & NZ Transportation Infrastructure Summit, please click here. Wellington's proudly hosting New Zealand Transport Summit, 2012, aims to provide an open forum for exploring the country's cargo transport network, exploring performance and efficiency. Load regulators await exhibitors for operators and customers who offer clear, practical and economic choices.
- The INESS Training program will be held on 07 / 03 / 2012 in Paris 15/02/2012 The INESS Training program will be held in 2012 07 / 03 / 2012 - 09 / 03 / 2012 in Paris, France. 3. free training will be given in the day. For more information about the Training Program, please click here. http://www.iness.eu/spip.php?articlexnumx
- Skiing in the city of Mozart 01/02/2016 Enjoy skiing in the city of Mozart: Salzburg is a fascinating city. If it snows, there is no taste of the landscape. You can also ski here. You can also go to the city of Flachau on the 70 km. You can also go to the ski resort in the winter months. Looking for peace in the winter months. Salzburg ... The city of Mozart is full of people who enjoy the moments. ideal for those who want to enjoy the city, museums, narrow streets, exhibitions. Moreover, many concerts and events offer different alternatives to visitors. This city on the outskirts of the Alpine mountains looks good. In this article, I will not mention the long-term Salzburg ın Mozart's traces Bu
- Tenders in the Czech Republic: Construction works for tram works - road works - tram platforms in Prague, Czech Republic 20/06/2012 Subject of the tender: Construction of tramway works, road works, tram platforms in Prague (Ref: 2012 / S 110-182688) Auction: repeská republika - Ministerstvo financí 00006947 XAUMX 525 15 452 118 10 1 420 257043962 420 257043950 26 2012 16 00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Language: Czech Source: Investments
- Steel logistics center will be established in Jiangning city of Jiangsu province of China 19/07/2012 The Chinese company, Nanjing Huaneng South Industry Development Co., announced that it would invest 1 billion RMB (1,6 billion $) to build a new steel logistics center in the Binjiang Economic Development Zone in Jiangning, Jiangsu. The annual capacity of the 5 million mt steel logistics center will be 1,5 million mt per year. Source: www.steelorbis.com.tr
- 2012 27 03 2012 / XNUMX will be held in London 13/02/2012 Metro Rail 2012 Fair 27 / 03 / 2012 - 30 / 03 / 2012 to be held in London, UK Please click for more information: Purpose of the fair: More efficient, customer-oriented and sustainable metro Building a customer-centric transportation network Increasing its capacity to meet growing demand Green Mobility - environmentally friendly Metros Join Metrorail 2012 to learn what measures should be taken to meet the mobility needs of its customers, creating a livable city environment. <p style = "text-align: center;">
- EXPO Ferroviaria 2012 on 27 / 03 / 2012 to be held in Turin 13/02/2012 EXPO Ferroviaria 2012 Fair will be held in Turin, Italy between 27 / 03 / 2012 - 29 / 03 / 2012. EXPO Ferroviaria 2012 Fair is known as Italy's railway technology showcase. EXPO Ferroviaria provides a unique marketing opportunity for Italy's rail network suppliers. For more information please click: www.expoferroviaria.com
- 2nd High Speed Interaction Workshop on HSR Maintenance Fair 18 / 04 / 2012 14/02/2012 The High Speed HSR Maintenance Interaction Workshop will be held in Taipei, Taiwan between 18 / 04 / 2012 and 20 / 04 / 2012. Maintenance of high-speed rail systems 2. The UIC World High Speed Interaction Workshop aims to provide an opportunity for operators and infrastructure managers to exchange information and create best practices to protect 250 km / h or more fast vehicles and railways. .The first two days will consist of sessions, signaling and communication, benchmarking and sharing of best practices, sub-systems such as railways, construction works, technical presentations in a permanent manner of performance and maintenance. The third day…
- Rail Technology Conferences will be held in Amstelveen on 24 / 04 / 2012 14/02/2012 The conferences of the railway technologies will be held in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, on the dates 24 / 04 / 2012-25 / 04 / 2012. These conferences will focus on two main themes: Life Cycle Management (24 April) and partially interoperable High Frequency Operations (25 April). Please click to get more information about Rail Technology Conferences 2012 www.railtechnologyconferences.com
- Train Crash in Germany! High Speed ICE 03/05/2017 Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions. A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured. While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced. Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours. Major damage occurs on the railroad cranes gelir
- Railway derailment in Saudi Arabia: 35 injured 28/06/2012 A train in Saudi Arabia derailed by 35. Captain Mohammad al-Hamadi, told reporters, the train going from the port of Dammam to the capital Riyadh derailed, a person with heavy condition was taken to the hospital by helicopter, he said. It was recorded that the cause of the accident was investigated. Saudi Arabia's first railroad "Hijaz Railway" was opened in 1908, but was closed in 1915. The same railway was opened in 1951 by Saudi oil company Aramco and transferred to the state in 1968. The railway, which was later extended to the capital, Riyadh, has been publicly run since then. Source: www.turkiyegazetesi.com.t
- In Argentina Train derailed from tragedy 08/08/2012 In Argentina, the 31 passengers were injured as a result of derailment of the last wagon of the suburban train and hit the signaling tower near the station. Accident in the Miter line in Buenos Aires, led to the deterioration of traffic chaos due to the 4 daily strike, which led to the stopping of subway flights in the city. In Argentina in February, a suburban train crashed into Once Station 51 people died in the accident, more than 700 injured. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- High-speed train from ICE in Stuttgart, Germany 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- High speed train derailed in Japan 03/03/2013 In Japan, the high-speed train derailed and the high-speed train carrying the 130 in the north of Japan derailed. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. Public television, NHK, says that the high speed train named Komachi has derailed near Akita. NHK stated that he was not killed or injured in the accident. The channel released the images of the authorities while checking the wheels of the train. The engineer, he heard the big noise after the train stopped urgently. The reason for the derailment of the train has not been officially announced yet. However, it was noted that the accident would have been due to excessive snow. Source: dunya.milliyet.com.tr
- In New York the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river (Video-Photo Gallery) 02/12/2013 In New York, the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river: at least one 4 died as a train hit the road in New York; 11 injured in 63. The 7 wagon of the train belonging to the Metropolitan Transportation Directorate (MTA) derailed due to excessive speed before reaching New York's Spuyten Duyvil station at 7.30 on Sunday morning. One of the wagons drifting to the Hudson rivershould stand on the edge at the last minute. 135 firefighter dispatched to the scene, continues work. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo arrives in the region, according to initial determinations that 4 is dead omo
- Train derailed in France: 2 dead 11/02/2014 In France, the train derailed: 2 is dead. According to initial determinations, 2 is dead injured. We received the first images from the scene. In the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence region, one of the mountainous parts of France, a train derailed in the morning. The accident in the Alps in the South of France has not yet been determined. 2 people were killed in the accident, 7 was wounded. The train, which is derailed from Nice, is heading towards Digne-les-Bains, France, the favorite holiday city of France. Rescued passengers continue to be stuck in the train. Firefighters İt
- In Indonesia the train derailed 3 dead, 7 injured 06/04/2014 In Indonesia, the train derailed 3 dead, 7 wounded: At least three people were killed and seven people were wounded when a passenger train derailed in the interior of Indonesia due to landslide. Indonesian Railway Company spokesman Junerfin, Indonesia's Javanese island of Tasikmalaya accident in the region, two men died of a female train officer, he said. Junerfin wounded in the hospital, who are under treatment, the condition of the two injured noted that the critical. Junerfin, who said that the train, which was under the heavy rainfall, derailed as a result of the collision with the mud pile covering the rails due to the landslide while passing through a dark train scissor, yağ
- Two trains in India derailed by at least 27 people died 05/08/2015 In India Two trains derailed by at least 27 dead: Two passenger trains in Madhya Pradesh, India, derailed as they crossed a partially flooded bridge. At least 27 was killed and 40 was injured. The Kamayani Express train, which was headed to Varanasi from Mumbai, was first derailed, while the Janata Express train from the opposite direction crashed. According to local media reports; at the time of the crash, the trains were located on a bridge over the Machak River, a distance of 950 to Delhi. Railways SözcüSu Anil Saksena, the BBC said in a statement, "This unfortunate accident, spikes on the rails"
- India train derailed 2 dead, wounded 8 14/09/2015 India train derailed 2 dead, 8 wounded: In the morning in India's Karnataka state, a passenger train derailed and at least 2 killed, 8 injured. The accident occurred in the city of Karburgi 20 km. Kalburgi Provincial Police Director Amir Singh, 2 people lost their lives in the incident, 8 said the person was injured. Wounded in the incident, hospitalized, an investigation into the accident was launched.
- Sulfuric Acid Train 29/12/2015 The train carrying sulfuric acid was derailed: in Australia an emergency situation was declared in an area of 200 kilometers due to the derailment of the 2 thousand liter sulfuric acid train. To the northwest of the state of Queensland, Australia, the 200 derives a thousand-liter sulfuric acid-bearing train. Officials declared an emergency situation in the 2 kilometer area. According to the Independent, a locomotive and train with the 26 wagon, as well as sulfuric acid, diesel fuel also carried. After the incident in the 20 kilometer east of the town of Julia Creek, there was a anan little leak Jul. Aurizon Holdings Limited, the freight train company that spoke to ABC News, has three ABC
- Train in Berlin 23/02/2016 Train in Netherlands 1 Dead: What is the cause of the derailment of the train, which is not certain, then struck a crane and then derailed.Dalfsen Mayor said in a statement 1 10 said the person was killed and the person was injured. 1 was killed and 10 was injured in the derailment of the train in Dalfsen, the Netherlands. In the Dalmatian district of Amsterdam, 120 miles west of the Dutch capital, a train has been struck by a crane in the area before being unchecked. The Mayor of Dalfsen told a local radio about the issue that 1 lost his life, Belediye
- Chemical Load Bearing Train Off-Rail in Washington 02/05/2016 In Washington, the Chemical Load Bearing Trailed: In Washington, the US District of Columbia, the Fire Department reported that a train carrying a chemical load was derailed in the northeast of the city. In the US capital Washington, the Colombian District Fire Brigade reported that a train carrying a chemical load derailed in the northeast of the city. Sodium Hydroxide leaked from one of the rolling cars near Rhode Island subway station. Fire Department, said in a statement over the Twitter account announced that the subway station in Rhode Island. The statement stated that there was no fire. A local television channel said it was not injured in the incident.
- New York City train derailed 29 injured (Photo Gallery) 10/10/2016 New York City train derailed 29 wounded: New York Penn Station, the passenger train to Huntington, near New Hyde Park station near the train coincided with a train. New York City LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) train line yesterday evening was a major disaster. New York Penn Station, Huntington, the passenger train, New Hyde Park station near the train collided with an oncoming train. With the severity of the collision, some of the wagons of the passenger train derailed. More than 100 injured in the accident. 600 passenger trains found on the train evacuated from the railroad cars after the intermission of passengers bulunan
- Karabükte Train derailed, wagons fell into the river (Video) 07/11/2016 Karabükte Train derailed, wagons fell into the river: the freight train crashing down the slope in Karabük was derailed. The locomotive and the 4 wagon were saved by the fall of the Filyos River. 24231 wagon freight train 20 under the direction of Makinistler Mümtaz Kınay and Erdal Demirsoy set out to buy coal from Karabük to Çatalağzı town of Zonguldak. The locomotive of the train crashed into the rocks falling from the slope on the ridge between the Karabük and Yenice district. The derelict locomotive and 4 wagon were saved by the fall of the Filyos River. The mechanics survived the accident without being injured. Due to the accident, the train services from Karabük to Zonguldak were canceled. K