TCDD will connect Samsun-Mersin ports with high speed train: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın2023 13 said that they plan to make a thousand kilometers railway line in the vision, esi We have developed as a North-South project that we have developed in recent years, Samsun-Corum, Kirikkale-Kirsehir-Aksaray, Adana-Mersin line. Thus, we will take the ports of Samsun and Mersin together. Böylece
General Director of State Railways Apaydin, since the 2003 50 XNUMX government transfer of resources in the government of more than XNUMX billion TL is very important, he said.
”We will be serving more than 50 of the country's population“
Until now, there is a resource transfer exceeding 50 billion TL, and these sources have been renewing nearly all of the 11 thousand kilometers of railway line, Apaydın said. We serve our people with our 213 trains. We have fast train projects in progress. Ankara - Sivas about 250 kilometers and we have made the infrastructure of this line I hope we will start construction of the superstructure next year. We will reduce the time between Ankara and Sivas to 400 hours. We are working between Ankara and Izmir and this is the 2 kilometer. At the same time, we will connect Bursa to Ankara - Istanbul line. Thus, in the high-speed train core network, we will be serving more than the 624 of the country's population çekirdek.
”We will connect Samsun - Mersin ports with YHT“
In addition to YHT investments, Apaydın also mentioned about the high speed train projects. We have Antalya railway project now. Istanbul, Eskisehir, Afyon and Burdur via Antalya project are doing. Hopefully he will meet the high speed train in Antalya. Passenger and cargo transport will be connected to both Ankara and Istanbul. We have developed as a North-South project that we have developed in recent years, Samsun - Çorum, Kırıkkale - Kırşehir- Aksaray, Adana -Mersin line. Thus, we will get the ports of Samsun and Mersin interconnected. In the vision of 2023 we plan to make 13 thousand kilometers railway line. I hope we work day and night to meet our goal. We would like to thank our Minister, Prime Minister and the President who supported us Biz.
”Railway industry is growing with subsidiary industry“
Apaydın also pointed out that the railroad industry has grown with the supplier industry and added, dikkat The company is now working on 50 as a supplier to the railway. We have KARDEMİR with us and produce rail for our fast and conventional trains. In the future we will produce wheels and expand our product range. The railway sector has reached a certain development and its development will continue at the same rate. In this sector, we are planning to raise our human resources in Karabük University with our young people. We plan to employ these passes as quality human resources in our railroads and railroad sectors Bu.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman: We will connect 15 with high speed train 31/03/2013 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman came to Eskişehir to see the Eskişehir - Konya high-speed train line opened to the new service. Karaman, Turkey stating that they create in the middle of the city that connects a triangle, said they would fast train connects with 15 province in the coming years. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan recently opened Eskişehir-Konya high-speed train line in Eskişehir TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, the studies examined on-site. The delegation accompanying the Governor of Eskisehir Dr. General Manager Karaman made a visit to Kadir Koçdemir and stated that Eskişehir is a city where railroads live very intensely.
- Tunnel project to connect Gaziantep to ports 22/07/2014 Tunnel project that will connect Gaziantep to ports: The tunnel project, which was brought up by the Gaziantep Chamber of Industry and which is taken by the government to the investment plan and which will connect Gaziantep to the ports shortly, will cost 1 billion liras. The tunnel project, which was brought to the agenda by the Gaziantep Chamber of Industry and which will be connected to the ports by the short route, will cost 1 billion liras. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated that the Amanos Tunnel and the Southeast will be united with the Mediterranean and said lu We make 15 tunnels, 4 units viaducts and 5 bridges. Amanos Tunnel with Gaziantep-Iskenderun between the 6 will go down in kilometers' he said.
- 14 of high-speed train 5 will link together in years 19/12/2012 14 5 city of high-speed trains 14 will connect with each other during the year, including 5 3 province, including the provinces that have been the capital of the Seljuk and the Ottoman Empire, the high-speed train will connect with the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Yıldırım '10. airport tender Railways will be passed to liberalization 'he said. We are constantly developing Turkey's political and economic stability has led to significant growth in recent years 10. Almost all indicators have tripled in this period. Since XNUMX has been in power for years, such things can be normal, especially for the younger generation. Those who know the past can very well observe the point reached today. "
- Izmir High Speed Train project will connect six cities 27/07/2013 Izmir High Speed Train project will connect six cities: Izmir High Speed Train project will be connected to Istanbul via Balıkesir, Bursa and Kocaeli. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport and Communications, High-Speed Train to connect Izmir to Istanbul after Ankara (YHT) line project, specifying, "Izmir, Balikesir, Bursa and Kocaeli through Istanbul will connect. With this project, we will combine six cities with high speed." said. Yildirim, Izmir and Istanbul between the duration of travel to 4 hours, Izmir-Istanbul YHT project is continuing rapidly announced. The line which will provide safe, comfortable and fast transportation between Izmir and Istanbul is the 25 million people.
- Antalya - Kayseri high-speed train line connects the city with 11 04/12/2013 Antalya-Kayseri high-speed train line will connect the city of 11: Mediterranean region to Ankara and Central Anatolia will connect the fast train project is finished, indicating that the effort to get the tender Ak Parti deputy Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, X Kilometrelerce tunnel opening. For the sake of Ferhat Sirin's mountains, we pierced the mountains, and for the sake of the country, we make the tunnel, "he said. 11, where Ankara is located, will be connected to the city by rail.
- China's proposal for the construction of a high-speed train line connecting the US and China 11/05/2014 China's proposal for the construction of a high-speed train line that will connect the US and China: the length of the line to connect is planned to be 13000 km. The line, which starts in North-East China and passes to Siberia, will cross the Bering Strait with an 200 km tunnel under the sea. It is planned that passengers will travel between China and the USA in two days with trains traveling at 350 km per hour. This project is the last of four main projects in China. The first of three other projects linking London with China and East Siberia. The line will start from London, pass through Paris, Berlin, Warsaw, Kiev and Moscow and then split into two Paris
- Cities in Turkey Express train together More Will Be Close 28/04/2012 Ankara and Istanbul will be closer to each other. The need to use the time in the most efficient way, minimizing the damage caused by road transport vehicles and the fact that the railway is a more reliable means of transportation according to other modes of transport has forced some of the developed countries of the World and European countries to make serious and significant investments in the construction of high-speed train lines. Since the 2003 year, our governments have re-established the railways in the state policy. Ankara, Eskisehir, Istanbul, Konya, Ankara
- Karaman 15 said we will connect the city with high-speed train 30/03/2013 Karaman 15 will connect the city by high-speed train TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, opened the new service Eskişehir Konya high-speed train line to see the place came to Eskisehir. Karaman, Turkey stating that they create in the middle of the city that connects a triangle, said they would fast train connects with 15 province in the coming years. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan recently opened Eskişehir-Konya high-speed train line in Eskişehir TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, the studies examined on-site. The delegation accompanying the Governor of Eskisehir Dr. General Manager Karaman, who made a visit to Kadir Koçdemir, is a city where Eskişehir is very busy with the,
- Speaking at the opening of the Minister Minister Yıldırım Lightning 2017'ye 13 Provincial will connect to the high-speed train said. 08/03/2012 Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, railways in the next 10 years, existing investments by adding a new investment 30 billion dollars to the high-speed rail network 10 thousand kilometers, the conventional railway network by increasing the 4 thousand kilometers, aiming to increase the total network to 26 thousand kilometers. Lightning, 2. Eurasia Rail Light Rail, Infrastructure and in his speech at the opening of the Logistics Fair, pointing to this point in railway transport in Turkey, '' 10 years ago when sharing with our friends our thoughts on the railways, people what we tell listens with a smile, you get kindness he had the voice withdraw any. But from what he says, what we say is a dry dream Ama
- Arkas started to transport containers to Mersin and Iskenderun ports with AOSB 11/08/2016 Arkas started to transport containers to the ports of Mersin and Iskenderun with AOSB: Arkas started to transport containers between AOSB and Mersin-Iskenderun ports by commissioning new container terminal. Arkas Logistics has started to import containers for import export purposes to the ports of Mersin and İskenderun from the Adana Organized Industrial Zone (AOSB) railway line, which has been re-established with the 6 thousand square meter container terminal it established. Arkas Logistics offers reciprocal flights between AOSB and the ports five days a week; each time in about four hours. In addition to providing the container terminal with less costly and environmentally friendly railway transportations, az
- Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect two sides of the city (Photo Gallery) 16/07/2014 Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect the two sides of the city: Sanliurfa is a big city and the town is located in Karaköprü. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Sanliurfa is a big city and the town has a district status. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Doğukent with 350 thousand inhabitants where the most important schools of the city is located in Karaköprü district Karak
- The bridge that will link two neighborhoods is waiting for the day for the opening 22/10/2014 The bridge that will connect the two neighborhoods is waiting for the day for the opening: The construction of the bridge which was laid by the Osmangazi Municipality last March, has come to an end. Works on the construction of a stone bridge built on the Nilufer Creek and connecting the fair and Altinova. The bridge, which was built by the State Waterworks and connecting the two neighborhoods for years, was destroyed by the Osmangazi Municipality in March when it did not meet the increasing traffic burden. The concrete blocks of the new bridge, which was built in 40 meters long and 15 meters wide, were built on the bridge legs. 1 million 200 thousand TL source of the bridge built using UM
- The bridge built on the railway will connect the beach with the city center 02/04/2012 On the one hand, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is carrying out the coastal project to revitalize the coasts of Derince and the Gulf, while on the other hand it continues its transportation activities for the use of the coast. The coastal strip, which has a new image, is connected to the city center by the bridge over the railway. Works initiated by the Tütünçiftlik minibus stop are in progress. Curtain concretes are made on the railroad's edge. When the bridge is completed, vehicles will be provided to the coasts of Derince-Tütünçiftlik and Yarımca via rail. The bridge to be built in 37 meters long will be made as two spans. 29 pieces of prestressed special concrete beams will be used on the bridge. A total of 78 to keep the bridge going üy
- Marmaray connects Beijing with London 25/04/2013 London with Marmaray Beijing will connect the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, a Turkey that the strengthening of the railway sector, which is the heart of energy sources Middle East, Central Asia and is an important transport to the Far East has said it will offer an alternative. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, the railway transport corridor, connecting Beijing and London noted that the Marmaray Project. Karaman, the 10 26 8 railroads over the last year, and the main objectives of the study was carried out in line with the studies told. Turkey YHT line in the world with 6, XNUMX in Europe. Karaman, reminding that the country is HT
- Which Countries will be Linked to the Gulf Railway Project 16/12/2013 Which countries will be connected to the Gulf Railway Project: Saudi Arabia Railways Company Chairman of the Board of Directors Muhammad al-Shevket, the city of Dammam in his speech in a conference in the city, connecting the Gulf countries, each country will conduct studies within the boundaries of their countries, gave information. Indicating that the project has been awarded to international companies, Şevket announced that the budget of the project has reached 15.5 billion dollars. The railway project from Kuwait will end in Oman. At the same time, Bahrain, an island country near Dammam, will have a railway connection with Saudi Arabia. The project is expected to be completed in 2018. So Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Böylece
- Mayor of Kayseri to Connect with Districts of Suburban Line 28/01/2014 Kayseri with the Mayor of Town Commuter Rail together to Tie: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor AK Party Mehmet Özhaseki, the Republic of Turkey State Railways Yolları'yl a new they are working on planning and counties said they plan to implement the commuter rail system will connect. Mayor Mehmet Ozhaseki, the press conference organized by the 30 in March, this time also planned to implement about the public gave information about the planned projects. In terms of transportation, fast urbanization, urbanization of the city, the number of vehicles, such as the increase in the number of reasons that brings with it Özhaseki stating that, "Kayseri's environment, too"
- Haremeyn Railway to Connect Mecca and Medina 16/04/2014 Haremeyn Railway will connect Mecca and Medina: Up to now, only half of the project has been completed and trains will be tested next year. The cost of the 11,1 railroad project, which is expected to cost $ 1 billion, has been revised and 14 has been raised to a billion dollars. In the first stage, ground works, bridges and tunnels are being constructed. This phase was undertaken by China Railway Construction Company, Al-Raci Union. work on rails, signaling, electrical and communication systems and will be finished by the end of next year.
- The first railway bridge connecting Russia and China will be put into service 21/05/2014 The first railway bridge, which will connect Russia and China via the Amur River, will be launched in 2016. The construction of the bridge, which will shorten the road to Russia by rail from China, is expected to start in the coming months. Russian Direct Investment Fund General Manager Kiril Dmitriyev, who spoke to Ria Novosti News Agency on the subject, stated that the investment agreement for the construction of the bridge was signed after the meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Shi Cinping. it is possible to reach million tons of cargo to China by shorter way ü
- Marmaray will connect China with London! 06/12/2014 Marmaray will connect China and London: the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project, which will link China with London via Marmaray, has reached its final stage. The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line Project, which was started in 2008 and which will connect China with London via Marmaray after its completion, has reached its final stage. Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia Joint Transportation Commission 29 December xnumx't to discussed at a meeting in Tbilisi, the foundation also 2004 July 24 years in Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia presidents with the participation of discarded railway line work in the project, despite the heavy winter conditions in Kars continues. The railway line is planned to be completed in 2008. Line ...
- 3 will connect Istanbul district with 9 floors 11/05/2015 The 3-connected Istanbul Tunnel will connect the 9 district: The rail system of the Greater Istanbul Tunnel with 3 floors, which will facilitate transportation between the two sides of Istanbul, will be the Incirli-Söğütlüçeşme subway. In Istanbul, work is underway for the tender in the Istanbul Tunnel with the 3 storey that will connect the two sides together. The tunnel, which will greatly relax the traffic in Istanbul, will connect the counties of Bakırköy, Zeytinburnu, Fatih, Beyoğlu, Şişli, Kağıthane, Beşiktaş, Üsküdar and Kadıköy. Lütfi Elvan, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated in his last statement that all works are going on to make the 3 high-rise Istanbul Tunnel tender ahead of the elections. The former minister, Eurasia Eski
- Konya Metro will connect YHT lines 12/05/2015 Konya Metro will connect YHT lines: Konya Metro, which is the tribute of Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, will connect high speed train lines and intercity routes. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek, AA correspondent, Prime Minister Davutoğlu'nun metro gospel in the city was met with great excitement and joy, he said. Pointing out that such large investments cannot be made without government support, Akyurek stated that Metro Konya Project will save not only the present day of the city but also its future. ISTANBUL AND ANKARA'S SORNA THIRD PRINCIPAL Konya and the mobility of passengers and vehicles at the highest level that draws attention Akyurek, "Istanbul and Ankara after Konya, passengers"
- Egypt's Single Railway and Transportation Fair to Link Africa and Middle East with Giant Investments, Middle East & Africa Rail Show 11-13 October 2017 25/02/2017 Egypt's only rail and transportation fair to link Africa and the Middle East with Middle Eastern Investments, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, where the Middle East and Africa meet the region's railway industry is important it brings together a capacity to provide a transport network and this capacity has been proven in recent investments in Egypt. 11-13 The Middle East & Africa Rail Show, which will be organized by Expotim and Pyramids Fair Organization in Cairo, Egypt, will be held under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Transportation and will be held at the heart of the country's economic regeneration strategies.
- The Railway Plan to Link the Arab Countries of Israel 16/01/2018 Yedioth Ahronoth, one of Israel's high-circulation newspapers, claimed that the Tel Aviv administration was planning to build a railway linking Israel and Jordan and some Arab countries. In the newspaper's report, he initiated the work for the railway project that will connect Israel to Jordan and then to Iraq and Saudi Arabia, whereby the 2019 budget, which succeeded in the Israeli Parliament to pass the Knesset, was put into operation with the addition of an article including the allocation of 4,5 million dollars for that line. alleged The newspaper also reported that the first part of the project is located in the north of Israel in the city of Bisan in the railway station and the border of the border of Jordan to the border of Sheikh Hossein Gazete
- Number of vessels anchored in Samsun ports 9 increased by 74.4 annually 07/01/2015 The number of ships anchored in the ports of Samsun increased by 9 annually 74.4: In the 2004-2013 period in Samsun, the number of ships sailing to the city ports increased by 74.4. In Turkey, land, sea, air and rail transport where the line is one of the three cities of Samsun, it is progressing rapidly under the goal of becoming a logistics center. Port services have increased especially in Samsunport and Yeşilyurt Ports in Samsun which is the gateway of the Black Sea Region to the north. 2013-2012 period, while the number of ships visiting the city ports increased by 149, Ro-Ro X
- Between Adana and Adana 14/12/2017 Mersin-Adana 25 will go down to the minute Mersin Governor Ali İhsan Su, TCDD Mersin Construction of the High Speed Train Project and Yenice Logistics Center with the journalists toured Governor Su: "We will make a high-speed train with the 67 kilometers of Mersin-Adana train route 25 Water, along with TCDD 6 Regional Manager Oğuz Saygılı and journalists from Mersin Rail Station, traveled to Yenice Train Station, providing information about the route during the journey, Governor Su, a railway line of 67 kilometers between Mersin and Adana. 15 said that thousands of passengers were moved every day un