- Airport metro line begins: 3. Airport metro line project started EIA process. The project will take place in 2 stage and 6 will pass through the county
- The EIA process has started in the airport rail system connection project. The project cost of the metro line which will pass through Şişli, Kağıthane, Eyüp, Arnavutköy, Başakşehir and Küçükçekmece districts has been determined as 4 billion 845 million 600 thousand TL.
Total 66 will be the length of the metro line Gayrettepe 3. 33 mile, 3 about in the direction of the airport. The airport was planned as 33 kilometers in Halkalı direction. City center with 3. The transportation between the airport will be 30 minutes with the metro line.
The subject of the project is 7 2014, which is the foundation for the June 3. Hotels in the region with the airport, settlement centers will be opened a public transportation need will occur. Therefore, when the project is completed, it will be easier for Yavuz Sultan Selim Airport, which is expected to be the airport with the highest passenger capacity by passing the Atlanta International Airport serving 94 million passengers annually.
Metro line will include a total of 13 stations. 7 station is the first stage 2016-2018 and 6 station consisting of 2. The stage will be completed between 2018-2021.
The integrations planned with the other lines will be as follows:
- Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro in Gayrettepe,
- At the Airport by High Speed Train,
- Sultangazi-Arnavutköy Line in Arnavutköy,
- With the Kirazli-Metrokent-Kayasehir Metro in Kayasehir,
- Bakirkoy-Kirazli-Olimpiyatkoy Metro Station in Olimpiyatköy,
- Kayaşehir-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Tramway in Olimpiyatköy,
- With the Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro;
- Marmaray Project in Halkalı.
- AIRPORT METRO LINE STORES
- Airport 2
- Airport 1
- Aravutköy 1
- Arnavutkoy 2
- Kayaşehir Metrokent
- Halkalı Stadium