- Airport metro line begins: 3. Airport metro line project started EIA process. The project will take place in 2 stage and 6 will pass through the county
- The EIA process has started in the airport rail system connection project. The project cost of the metro line which will pass through Şişli, Kağıthane, Eyüp, Arnavutköy, Başakşehir and Küçükçekmece districts has been determined as 4 billion 845 million 600 thousand TL.
Toplam 66 kilometre uzunluğunda olacak metro hattı Gayrettepe 3. Havalimanı yönünde yaklaşık 33 kilometre, 3. Havalimanı Halkalı yönünde ise 33 kilometre olarak planlandı. Kent merkezi ile 3. Havalimanı arasında ulaşım metro hattı ile 30 dakika olacak.
The subject of the project is 7 2014, which is the foundation for the June 3. Hotels in the region with the airport, settlement centers will be opened a public transportation need will occur. Therefore, when the project is completed, it will be easier for Yavuz Sultan Selim Airport, which is expected to be the airport with the highest passenger capacity by passing the Atlanta International Airport serving 94 million passengers annually.
Metro line will include a total of 13 stations. 7 station is the first stage 2016-2018 and 6 station consisting of 2. The stage will be completed between 2018-2021.
The integrations planned with the other lines will be as follows:
- Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro in Gayrettepe,
- At the Airport by High Speed Train,
- Sultangazi-Arnavutköy Line in Arnavutköy,
- With the Kirazli-Metrokent-Kayasehir Metro in Kayasehir,
- Bakirkoy-Kirazli-Olimpiyatkoy Metro Station in Olimpiyatköy,
- Kayaşehir-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Tramway in Olimpiyatköy,
- Kirazlı-Halkalı With Metro Halkalı’da,
- With Marmaray Project Halkalı’da.
- AIRPORT METRO LINE STORES
- Airport 2
- Airport 1
- Aravutköy 1
- Arnavutkoy 2
- Kayaşehir Metrokent
- Halkalı Stadium