For the Galatasaray-Eskişehirspor match, subway flights were extended: Super League Hasan Doğan Season's 10. at the time of the week will be played at 21.45 Galatasaray - Eskişehirspor match for the metro expeditions extended.
1 November Sunday due to the general election to be played at the time 21.45 Galatasaray-Eskişehirspor match was extended to the metro services. Champions League time and the same time the hour of the match will be finished in the late hours to the metro service will serve up to 01.00 hours.
Galatasaray Club Lig Super League 10. 29 October 2015 will be played at 21.45 on Thursday. Accordingly, the metro services in the M1, M2, M3 and M4 lines will serve up to the hour 01.00 UM.
On the other hand, he completed his preparations in Eskişehirspor and will move to Istanbul in the afternoon.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metro expeditions for Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match extended 15/09/2015 Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match was extended to the metro service: Champions League C Group will be played this evening at the Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match due to the M1, M2, M3, M4 and Marmaray lines flights to 01: 00'ya extended. Galatasaray, Champions League Group C in the first match this evening in the field will host Atletico Madrid. Turk Telekom Arena will be played at 21.45 Galatasaray - Atletico Madrid before the match yellow-red fans will be pleased news came from IMM. In the statement made by İBB Transportation Inc. "Champions League Group C this evening will be played Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match because of the M1, M2, M3, M4 and Marmaray lines will be extended to 01: 00," he said. Galatasaray Atletico Galatasaray
- Metro expeditions extended due to Galatasaray Astana match 08/12/2015 Galatasaray Astana match due to the metro expeditions extended: Galatasaray and Astana Champions League Group C 6. Metro flights were extended due to week match. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced that the duration of the metro service was extended due to the match against Galatasaray Astana at 21: 45. "M2 and Seyrantepe connection to 00.30 and M1, M3, M4 and Marmaray metro lines will serve up to 01.00," IMM said in a statement. Galatasaray in the UEFA Champions League, the chance to leave the group of yellow-red team, UEFA Europa League to be able to continue on the road will take a draw against Astana. Last matches before 4 maç
- Galatasaray-Fenerbahce match will be canceled due to Metro Expeditions 13/04/2016 Galatasaray-Fenerbahce match due to the Metro Schedules to be canceled: Galatasaray, Fenerbahce announced the security measures taken because of the match. 14: 30 and 21: 00 will not work in the subway, the doors will open in 16: 00. Galatasaray Club, Sports Toto Super League tomorrow in the derby match with Fenerbahce will be played by the Provincial Sports Security Board, Turk Telekom announced the security measures to get to Arena Arena. Yellow-red from the club in the statement, the clock will start at 19.30 stat doors for the fans will be opened at 16.00 hour, the following statements were reported: METRO CLOSING "Seyrantepe-Industrial metro hours 14.30 will not work between 21.00 and XNUMX fans, the previous station, which is the Industrial District and the allocation of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Galatasaray news bad news subway line match day off 17/10/2014 Galatasaray news bad news to the Galatasaray line off the match day: Saturday, the TT Arena will host Fenerbahce Galatasaray supporters Istanbul Transportation Services Directorate came to the bad news Industrial District-Seyrantepe metro line closed the match day. Super League Saturday, the arch-rival Fenerbahce will host guest Galatasaray, bad news came to fans. Istanbul Transportation Services Directorate announced that the metro line between Sanayi District and Seyrantepe will be closed on the match day. As it is known, Türk Telekom Arena Stadium in Seyrantepe is located in one of the busiest areas in Istanbul. Galatasaray fans are also using the subway for this reason. Istanbul…
- Galatasaray-Schalke Extends Its Istanbul Metro Schedules Due To 04 Match 24/10/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the European Champions League today will be played against the Galatasaray-Schalke 04 encounter on the request of the metro extended the time until the 01.00. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's subsidiary Metro Istanbul, representing our country in the European Champions League, tonight, Schalke 04 will play with the request due to the match, extended the time of the expedition. It will be at night 22.00 Galatasaray-Schalke 04 match hours to go to the support of the fans to extend the 01.00'ye announced to be extended. The announcement made as follows: Say Time Change due to Match! Değiş is as follows: Dear passengers; 24 October 2018 Watching the Champions League ü
- Galatasaray Kayserispor Match Pre-Transportation Ease 14/08/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Galatasaray Kayserispor match in the stadium will follow the fans have published a statement. According to this, the Metro and Marmaray Expeditions were extended to 01.00 at night. 2017-2018 Super League Ilhan Cavcav Season, the first match tomorrow, Kayserispor'u will host the Galatasaray fans were provided with ease of access. Ali Sami Yen Sports Complex Turk Telekom Stadium at the time 21.45'da pre-match Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, stada has announced a declaration for the future fans. According to this, the Metro and Marmaray Expeditions were extended to 01.00 at night.
- Motaş, Malatyaspor-Galatasaray Ready to Match 16/12/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Public Transport Services for the encounter will be held in Motaş AS. 17 will be held at the New Stadium on December Sunday EVKUR For the new Malatyaspor-Galatasaray match from the 14 30, the Trambuses 6 will be departing from the MAŞTİ station in minutes and the 16B University buses will be departing from the Courthouse-Shire Market Station in 5 minutes. The fans going to the stadium due to the ongoing Yonca Intersection are required to land at the TEKNOPARK Station and to take the vehicles from the same station at the end of the match. At the end of the match, the Trambuses will be held at TEKNOPARK Station and buses are ready to move in the parking lot next to the Stadium.
- Trabzonspor Fans will go to Stada Free 01/09/2018 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality on Saturday (today) will be played for the match will be played free of charge. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, two supporters from the city center will carry the match free of charge, he said. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, Trabzonspor Senol Gunes Sports Complex before the Galatasaray match in front of the bar in front of the city clock 18.00'dan 20 every minute until a bus lifts, Pazarkapı bus lanes from the clock 18.00'dan ring will be organized from the time. Buses that will stay from Pazarkapı will reach the stadium directly from the beach, buses that will get out of front of the Baro, coast, front of Post Office, Governorate, Hüseyin Avni Aker Stadium Paz
- The time of the Metro Expeditions in Istanbul has been extended due to Beşiktaş - Genk Match 25/10/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, UEFA Europa League Besiktas-Genk match will be played today on the request from the time extended to the 01.00 expedition clock. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary Metro Istanbul, Besiktas representing our country in the UEFA Europa League today in Istanbul to play the Genk competition on demand due to the extension of the metro. The night time will start at 22.00 Besiktas-Genk match for fans to go to the stadium for extended access to the 01.00 extended service hours announced. The announcement made by IMM subsidiary Metro Istanbul is as follows: Dear passengers; 25 October 2018 on Thursday 22: At the third match of the UEFA Europa League Group I at 00 UM
- Eskisehirspor Goes to Ankara with Yht (Video) 04/11/2013 Eskişehirspor went to Ankara with Yht: Black red team, tomorrow will do for the Genclerbirligi match moved to Ankara with YHT. Eskisehirspor, tomorrow to go away to the high-speed train (YHT) for the match in Ankara went to Ankara. Eskişehirspor, Eskişehirspor Governor Hanefi Demirkol Facilities Eskişehir Station, black-red came with a convoy of fans formed red. The Es-Ess were welcomed by the fans here again. Fans, Eskisehirspor coach Ertugrul Sağlam and took pictures with the players. Then, solid and football players, YHT'e took their place. Eskişehirspor Technical Vice President Mehmet Akman headed by the head, Dede, Tanju Kayhan, Servet Cetin, Bienvenu not found. Eskişehirspor, tomorrow at 20.00 por