Read on for our news about Adana Metro and Adana Metro Stations. A Warehouse Area covering an area of 150 decares including the Central Administration Building, Maintenance Workshop and other auxiliary buildings and facilities, 3.521 km Cut-Cover Tunnel, 5.332 km Viaduct, 1.550 km Retained Cut, 0.964 km Retained Embankment and 2.559 km At-grade structures. It is designed as a route structure consisting of 13.926 km double track and going right, and 13 stations.
The route starts from the Warehouse Area located to the west of the Mental Health Hospital, reaches the Anatolian High School following Turgut Özal Boulevard, turns south from here, crosses the New Governor's Office and Seyhan Municipality Building west of the New Governor's Office and Seyhan Municipality Building, and reaches South Adana, following the Turgut Özal Boulevard. To the west of its centre, it reaches the Seyhan River by following the route of the former Hürriyet Police Station, former Military Service, and following the river crossing from the north of the Regulator Bridge, it turns north and crosses the D400 highway again and ends in front of Yüreğir Bus Terminal.
ADANA RAIL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM (METRO) ROUTE PLAN
In addition, in order to ensure crossing of pedestrians in the regions where the route is formed as a level, 9 pieces of underpass were planned and planned.
Adana Metro System includes 36 fully air-conditioned Vehicles, Power Supply and Distribution System, Overhead Line System, Scada System, Toll Collection System, Signaling and Security System, Communication and Announcement Systems, and Fully Equipped Workshop for 78 Vehicles. The maximum speed of the vehicles is 80 km per hour, the passenger capacity is 311 people, the length is 27 meters, width is 2,65 m and the weight is 41 tons. It consists of a total of 12 trains, one of which is one for each of the three vehicles. The passenger carrying capacity of a Qatar is 933 people.
Passenger carrying capacity in one direction is 21.600 people per hour. Station intermediate distances are approximately 1000 meters, the travel time between station 1 and station 13 is 21 minutes, including the waiting times at the stations. When the second stage of 9,3 kilometers (between Akıncılar Station and Çukurova University) is completed, the daily carrying capacity of the 20,3 kilometers line will be 660.000 passengers.
Signaling and Line Protection in Rail System Line is% 100. The vehicles will work with the electricity energy they will receive from the Overhead Line System. So they won't create air pollution. Necessary precautions have been taken against noise pollution. All movements of vehicles will be monitored and supervised by the Vehicle Control Center.
With the introduction of Adana Rail Transportation System;
• Vehicle traffic will be relieved and air pollution from vehicles will be reduced.
• Our people regain the time lost in traffic. kazanThis will prevent the loss of time spent in traffic to go to work or school.
• Our people will feel more confident and travel in comfort and confidence in the line and vehicle system prepared with the latest technology and modern techniques.
• A completely different face to our beautiful city, which is preparing to become one of Turkey's largest metropolises. kazanand Adana will develop and grow with the metro, and the streets and streets that are insufficient in the face of the rapidly increasing population will be relieved.
• Instead of the oil we supply by paying large sums from the outside, the system will mainly work with the electricity we generate from our own resources, thus reducing the dependence of our country to outside and contributing to our national economy.
• Traffic accidents will be reduced and the stress caused by traffic intensity will be reduced.
Adana Metro Stations
- HOSPITAL STATION
- ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL STATION
- HUZUREVİ STATION
- BLUE BULVAR STATION
- DOMESTIC STATION
- YEŞİLYURT STATION
- FATİH STATION
- VILAYET STATION
- STABILITY STATION
- KOCAVEZİR STATION
- HÜRRİYET STATION
- CUMHURİYET STATION
- AKINCILAR STATION
Pedestrian underpasses are monitored from the system building with 24 security cameras for the safety of our people.