Adana Metro and Adana Metro Stations: A Warehouse which includes the Central Administration Building, Maintenance Workshop and other auxiliary buildings and facilities covering an area of 150 acres, 3.521 km Open-Close Tunnel, 5.332 km Viaduct, 1.550 km Retained Splitting, 0.964 km Retaining 2.559 km is a combination of filling and 13.926 km level crossing structures. The route starts from the Warehouse Site to the west of the Mental Health Hospital, reaches to Anatolian High School following Turgut Özal Boulevard, from here to the south, through the Alpaslan Türkeş Boulevard, passing the D13 highway to the west of Seyhan Municipality Building and reaching south Adana, Kocavezir İş To the west of the center, the former Hürriyet Police Station follows the route of the former Military Branch and reaches the Seyhan River. After crossing the river from the north of the Regulatory Bridge, it turns north again and ends at the top of the D400 highway and ends at Yüreğir Bus Station.
ADANA RAIL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM (METRO) ROUTE PLAN
In addition, in order to ensure crossing of pedestrians in the regions where the route is formed as a level, 9 pieces of underpass were planned and planned.
Adana RTS System includes 36 Vehicle, Power Supply and Distribution System, Air Line System, Scada System, Wage Collection System, Signalization and Security System, Communication and Announcement Systems and 78 Vehicle Full Equipped Workshop. The maximum speed of vehicles is 80 km per hour, passenger capacity is 311 person, length is 27 meter width, 2,65 m and weight is 41 tone. Each of the three vehicles consists of a total of 12 strings. The passenger carrying capacity of a string is 933. One-way passenger carrying capacity is 21.600 per hour. The station intermediate distances are about 1000 meters, the travel time between the station 1 and the station 13 is the 21 minute, including the waiting times at the stations. When the second stage of 9,3 (Akıncılar Station - Çukurova University) is completed, the total carrying capacity of 20,3 km will be 660.000 passenger.
Signaling and Line Protection in Rail System Line is% 100. The vehicles will work with the electricity energy they will receive from the Overhead Line System. So they won't create air pollution. Necessary precautions have been taken against noise pollution. All movements of vehicles will be monitored and supervised by the Vehicle Control Center.
With the introduction of Adana Rail Transportation System;
• Vehicle traffic will be relieved and air pollution from vehicles will be reduced.
• Our people will recover the time lost in traffic and the time spent in traffic to go to school will be prevented.
• Our people will feel more confident and travel in comfort and confidence in the line and vehicle system prepared with the latest technology and modern techniques.
• preparing to become Turkey's largest metropolis will save our beautiful city explodes with the metro and Adana will develop, grow, inadequate roads and streets will relax the face of rapidly increasing population.
• Instead of the oil we supply by paying large sums from the outside, the system will mainly work with the electricity we generate from our own resources, thus reducing the dependence of our country to outside and contributing to our national economy.
• Traffic accidents will be reduced and the stress caused by traffic intensity will be reduced.
- HOSPITAL STATION
- ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL STATION
- HUZUREVİ STATION
- BLUE BULVAR STATION
- DOMESTIC STATION
- YEŞİLYURT STATION
- FATİH STATION
- VILAYET STATION
- STABILITY STATION
- KOCAVEZİR STATION
- HÜRRİYET STATION
- CUMHURİYET STATION
- AKINCILAR STATION
Pedestrian underpasses are monitored from the system building with 24 security cameras for the safety of our people.
Source : http://www.adana-bld.gov.tr