Antique Vehicle Enthusiasts Meet in Perris City: The Antique Car Show brought together classic car enthusiasts in Perris, California, USA.
Hundreds of classic cars and lorries brought from all over the country were on display in the show, military vehicles used during the Second World War and tanks still heavily armed from the Korean-Vietnamese war.
The exhibition was held at the Orange Empire Railroad Museum, which was built on a large area of 19, which includes separate sections. The 1900-made T-model Ford car 1911 GM Futureliner truck, different color and model of the classic vehicles to visitors to the show, the show also served in the municipality for many years, the fire trucks were exhibited.
The Orange Empire Railway Museum hosts several events each year to revive the historic railway line and remind the public of the importance of the railway in transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Orange Empire Railway Museum Hosts Antique Vehicle Enthusiasts 05/05/2014 The Orange Empire Railroad Museum Hosted Antique Car Enthusiasts: The Antique Car Show brought together classic car enthusiasts in Perris, California, USA. Hundreds of classic cars and lorries brought from all over the country were on display in the show, military vehicles used during the Second World War and tanks still heavily armed from the Korean-Vietnamese war. The exhibition was held at the Orange Empire Railway Museum, which was built on a large area of 19. The exhibition included the 1900 steam locomotive tour and the opportunity to use the train under the supervision of the mechanics. X model model made by 1911 UM
- The antique wagon from the coal mine was a dining table 10/03/2014 The antique wagon from the charcoal was the dining table: The transformation artist Adnan Ceylan transformed the steel wagon made by the French in the 1900s into a dining table that was removed from a coal mine not used in Zonguldak last year. Adnan Ceylan, the owner of an art gallery in Antalya, exhibited his art works in the gallery at the stand in the decoration fair in Alanya. Many of the works of art, such as wooden horse sculptures, tables and tables made of old wooden furniture, attracted the attention of visitors. The most interesting was the dining table, which was transformed from a coal wagon, which was removed from the mine, which was closed as a result of the explosion of a grizzle in Zonguldak during the Ottoman period. Eat…
- Railways 2012 Fair 18 / 04 / 2012 will be held in Las Palmas City 14/02/2012 The Railways 2012 Fair will be held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain between 18 / 04 / 2012 and 20 / 04 / 2012. First International Railway Technology Conference: Research, Development and Maintenance Please click for detailed information on Xways 2012 Fair www.civil-comp.com/conf/railways2012.htm
- Express Tram Schedules Started in Bremen, Germany 06/04/2012 Bremen tram 1 4.1 's 26 express extension of services 1 City march in March with the start of BSAG' s new calendar. Bremen tram Route 10 Nußhorn was re-planned through Tenever as Schweizer Eck and extended to Züricher Straße. The 1S line of the 0.9 line, which has service stops at the intervals of 31, reaches to the city center. This line is scheduled to be opened next year, with the new XNUMX km extension going up to the Mahndorf railway station. On the occasion of the opening of the line, celebrations, free travel and old trams were accompanied by XNUMX March. Source: Raillynews
- Siemens Avenio Trams in the City of Den Haag in the Netherlands 03/11/2015 In the Den Haag City of the Netherlands, Siemens Avenio Trams Opened for the Expeditions: The city of Den Haag, the city of Den Haag, was launched by Siemens, and the Avenio trams, which were built for the purpose of urban transportation, were offered to the passengers. Trams produced at the Siemens plant in Vienna, followed by test runs in recent months, 2 2, the city of Den Haag on November. tram line was put into service. HTM, the city of Den Haag tram operator, has ordered 2011 units of the Avenio tram with its agreement with Siemens in 40. In 2013, the 20 Avenio tram was added to this order. The total cost of these orders will be around 2 million Euros.…
- New Metro Line Opened in China's Chengdu City 30/12/2015 New Metro Line Opened in Chengdu City of China: Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province of China, opened the third line of city metro. 26 The line opened in the range includes 22,4 km long and 16 units. There is also the possibility to transfer to other metro lines at certain stations of the line. Type B trains with 1435 mm rail width and 1,5 kV DC electrically operated 6 wagons are available. The maximum speed of the train is 80 km / h. The line is active during the day between 34: 06 and 30: 22.
- In Lamia, Greece, the train hit the Turkish license plate truck 24/04/2017 In Lamia, Greece, the train hit the Turkish license plate TIR: The passenger train I / C59 from Thessaloniki to Athens was hit by a Turkish license plate passing the open level crossing near the town of Tithoreas in Lamia, Greece. While the locomotive of the train with 300 passenger was derailed in the severity of the crash, there was no accident or death in the accident. The Greek Railways Organization (OSE) said in a statement, the passengers of the train to the capital of Athens to the bus, the damage caused by the accident due to the damage on the rail between Thessaloniki-Athens between the train Tithorea-Lianokladi said that the distance between buses will be done.
- Alışan Logistics met with world brands at Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 20/11/2012 Buying Logistic Transport Logistics Fair met with global brands Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which brings together Turkish logistics companies competing in international markets with world giants; 15 - 17 was held in Istanbul Expo Center with the participation of approximately 2012 people between November 14.000. In the "Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair" which is accepted as the biggest activity of the logistics market; In the scope of the cocktail organized for the guests and press members by Alışan Lojistik; Announcement and signature ceremony of the business meeting of Alışan - Interbulk was held. Logitrans Transport is one of the most important meeting organizations in the logistics sector.
- Options for ski lovers 18/03/2013 Many options for options rather than, or in other words, ski enthusiasts for skiing enthusiasts ... with history and natural beauty that welcomes every season tourists in Turkey, also with ski resorts became the focus of attention of both domestic and foreign tourists in the year, every season, abdominal lack of high mountains and in the mountains with prominent ski resort, east to west, north to south tourist center that hosts many of Turkey, in winter offers many alternatives to vacationers. History and natural beauty in all seasons with the tourists welcomes Turkey's geographical position, landforms and snow are not missing as well as the highest mountain in all seasons of the year ...
- Governor Invites Ski Enthusiasts to Ladik Akdag Ski Center 06/12/2013 Governor Skiing Enthusiasts called on the Ladik Akdag Ski Center: Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, Ladik Akdag Ski Center, the authorities received information by inspections. Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy visited the Ladik Akdağ Ski Center and received information from the authorities. Hüseyin Aksoy, Governor of Samsun, visited the Akdağ Ski Center and received briefing from the personnel working on the ski resort. After the briefing, the Governor of the Ministry of Youth and Sports by the ski resort, Aksa said, incel This area is one of the most important ski centers of the Middle Black Sea ing