The Minister of Transport and Burning Ship Fast Train Description: Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, spoke about the Yenikapı'dan the burning ship. Elvan said the ship was a fuel tanker and said 1 was injured. Yesilköy held in Istanbul Expo Center xnumx'üncü Eurasia Rail International Railway Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair performs the opening of the Elven Ministers, answered questions of the reporters. , There is fuel on the 4 ton. We have 400 injuries. Our 1 friend has been evicted from the ship. Our trunks and lifeguards are there right now. I can tell him the fire is under control, Yangın he said. The fire in the Strait of the ship is not affected by the fire, the minister said, adding that the fire was taken under control.
ANKARA ISTANBUL FAST TRAIN PROJECT
Elvan, who said kısm We are working tarih to the question about the last situation in the Ankara - Istanbul high-speed train project and said that he could not give any information about the end date, es There is a small part. We're gonna start testing in a few days. We've tested a major part. There is very little. 2-3 will start the day after the tests of the rate, Oran he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Minister of Transport at the high-speed train station 30/05/2014 Minister of Transport at the high-speed train station: a statement from the Minister of Transport Lütfi Elvan. In the Arifiye district of Sakarya, high-speed train works were carried out. 2 at the high-speed railway station in Arifiye district of Sakarya. the pier on the floor collapsed. 6 worker injured. Transport Minister Lutfi Elvan, Habertürk said in a statement, "Sakarya Arifiye station did not collapse, 2 scaffolding on the floor collapsed 6 workers were injured. Injured workers removed from Sakarya State Hospital," he said.
- Description of the train accident by the German Minister of Transport 11/02/2016 German Transport Minister explains the train accident: German Federal Transport Minister Dobrindt made a statement about the train accident in Bavaria, Germany. German Federal Transport Minister Alexander Dobrindt, the German Interior Minister of the Bavarian State Joachim Herrmann and the city of Bad Aibling in the city of police issued a press conference on the train accident that took place today. Dobrindt also found in the accident site before the press conference, "The middle of the table affect the psychology of human emotionally too much because you can not imagine that such an unfortunate event, you can not imagine," he said. Stating that the mechanics of the trains that should not be on the same line are expected to see each other Aynı
- New Transport Minister Turhan Announces Train Accident 11/07/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Ministry Cahit Turhan, who came to the vicinity of the town of Tekirdag Çorlu and 24 citizens lost their lives related to the accident in the handover ceremony. OPERATING RULES AS IMPORTANT The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Çorlu in the assessment of the train accident, "the transportation sector, such accidents happen from time to time. Service infrastructure is not enough, to make the operating rules during the use of this service is as important as serving. gereken said.
- Press Release for the Burning Trambus Vehicle in Malatya 16/03/2015 Malatyada Press Releases Tool for burning TRAMBUS: Sunday at 15.03.2015 22: 25 4407 No. waters of our TRAMBUS tool, Inonu University began an undetermined reason, fire stops in the Faculty of Theology. As soon as the fire started, our vehicle captain released our passengers immediately. There was no injury or loss of life in the incident. It has been a matter of comfort for us to avoid any damage to our citizens. The necessary investigations were carried out by the Crime Scene Investigation Teams. The process of judicial and administrative investigation is ongoing and any possibility is carefully evaluated. The reasons for the occurrence of the fire Yangın
- 3 from Transport Minister Elvan. airport description 12/02/2014 3 from Transport Minister Elvan. airport description: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, administrative court of Istanbul made 3. "This is a decision only for the temporary suspension of the EIA. It will not in any way affect the operation of the airport," he said. Elvan, the arrival of the AK Party Parliament, journalists 3. "This is only a decision for the temporary suspension of the EIA. There is nothing to do with the airport. It will in no way affect the airport operation," he told the administrative court's decision on the bridge. General Directorate of State Airports Authority, to be built in Istanbul 3. local ilişkin
- Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Elvan 08/03/2014 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Elvan: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that they invested more than 11 billion liras on railways in the last 20 year. "With these investments, we built 11 kilometers high speed train lines over the years." Elven, "1.366. Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition (Eurasia Rail)" in his speech at the opening of the exhibition with an interest meeting the increasing exponentially every year, also said that an important indicator of how the correct implementation of railway policy in Turkey. Elvan, a visitor from more than 4 countries, pointed out that more than 50 company owners have joined the fair, X
- Eurasia Tunnel statement from the Minister of Transport 23/10/2014 Minister of Transport, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan stated that the traffic density of Istanbul has increased and said: We see. We are doing our Eurasian Tunnel. Our wheeled vehicles will be able to move from Asia to Europe. It's moving fast. We have reached the meter of the thousand 220, but it is not enough. Bin Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) Council, meeting in October in Turkey's Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Vision With Industry's Competitiveness of our economy and the Importance of Our Future 'with the main agenda ...
- Konya-Karaman YHT line from the Minister of Transport 22/07/2016 Minister of Transport, Konya-Karaman YHT line description: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Konya-Karaman high-speed train (YHT) projects, said the work is fast. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, a state of emergency (State of Emergency) more investment of all arrangements, including due to the improvement of the foreign investment environment continued their interest in Turkey and that means the opening of more healthy walking the road to 2023 target reported. Minister Arslan, Turkey's rise, growth, bringing much wished that external forces do not want to walk step by step to 2023 target, "both in terms of Turkey's foreign influence them both competitive environment of growth in the world ...
- Description of the Transport Minister Arslandan Istanbul Commuter Line 17/11/2016 Transport Minister Leo from Istanbul Commuter Rail Description: Export Summit organized by the Turkey Exporters Assembly xnumx'y participating Transportation, Maritime and Communication Minister told the problems Ahmet Arslan yüklenicifir ensembles. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, you start to work with the contractor, you finish the job, you do not finish, let go, I do not go, we are experiencing such difficulties. We experienced this at the bottom of Marmaray. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a similar problem in turning the superficial suburban lines into the metro and making Marmaray uninterrupted. However, by applying an extraordinary press to the contractor, the 2016 is the main line in terms of bringing the suburban lines to the subway standard and especially in terms of international transportation.
- Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Flash 'Channel Istanbul' Statement 07/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan by publicly disclosed 100 Daily Fulfillment Program in stating that they accelerate efforts for Turkey's pride projects, "the most important items of the program with Turkey and Western Europe-Far East region an important transfer center At the Istanbul New Airport, full capacity continues on the basis of 7 / 24. The first phase of our airport, 29, will be launched in October. said. Turkey's General Directorate of channel prestige project for the study project and Highways Exiting the completion of the construction work and procurement notice Istanbul (KGM) and the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) to continue working at full speed ...