The deadline for submission of tenders to be realized with the EIB loan is 08 February 2012 hours 14: 00.
The companies that have the specifications for the tender are as follows: 1. Alsim Alarko, 2. Cengiz Construction, 3. Doğuş Construction, 4. Gülermak Construction, 5. Kolin Construction, 6. Tekfen Construction, 7. Turkerler Construction, 8. Yenigün Construction, 9. Yüksel Construction
Günceleme: 08/02/2012 11:45
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share via Linkedln (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- The foundation of the work between Köseköy and Gebze, which is the last link of Ankara-İstanbul high speed train line, is laid on 3 March Tuesday with the participation of 27 minister.
- Balya-İvrindi State Road Missing Earth Works, Art Structures, Bridge Works and Superstructure Works
- Minister Yıldırım, We want the High Speed Train Project Gebze-Köseköy-Sapanca-Osmaneli line to be ready for opening on September 30, 2013.
- Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Construction Works Tender
- The High Speed Train project is changing the route between 'Geyve-Sapanca' so that the speed does not decrease.
- Sapanca High Speed Train Station Project
- Earthworks, Art Structures and Superstructure Works Between Roads
- Real estate prices rose in Sapanca on the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train route.
- When will the High Speed Train Project under construction continue between Ankara and Istanbul?
- Tender Announcement: Earthworks, Art Structures, Superstructure Works
- 2. Tender for Preparation of High Speed Railway Line Improvement Projects between Region Sincan and Eskişehir
- Afyonkarahisar-Ankara High Speed Train Project High Speed Train Evaluation Meeting Held
- The foundation of Köseköy-Gebze line, which is the last link of Ankara - İstanbul High Speed Train Line (YHT), will be laid on Tuesday, March 27
- Silifke Mut Road Earthworks, Art Structures, Bridges and Superstructure Works with BSK
- Tender Announcement: Earth Works, Art Structures, Superstructure and Bridge will be Constructed with Superstructure Works.
- Sarıkaya Sonuç (Sorgun İ Saraykent) Road Road: 95 + 760 N 110 + 760 Between Earth Works, Art Structures, Superstructure and Various Works Road Construction Completed
- Tekirdağ Muratlı Railway Line Project 2nd Line Construction Superstructure Works Tender
- Istanbul-Ankara high-speed high-speed train line
- High-Speed Train Works Started Between Sapanca and Köseköy
- TCDD will tender for 17 in July for Ankara High Speed Train Station within the scope of Ankara-Istanbul YHT Project
- The contract for the infrastructure construction of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar phase of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project will be made on June 11.
- Design Works of Awash-Kombolcha-Hara Gebaya Railway from Construction Center
- Erzurum High Speed Train Project should be changed as High Speed Train Project
- Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 10 hours between Ankara and Bursa
- Ankara-Istanbul 2nd Stage High Speed Train Project Vezirhan İnönü Karaköy Bozüyük Stations Conventional Line (Line-08) Displacement Work tender has been concluded
- Within the scope of TCDD Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Line Development Project, 5 multi-speed train set and 6 pieces simulator with 1 year-end maintenance-repair and cleaning service tender were postponed with 7 reserves.
- High-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul was agreed with the Spanish firm Thales for two upgrade projects in ETCS section
- High Speed Train Between Ankara - Istanbul Will Drop in 3 Time
- Where is Ankara High Speed Train Station? How to get to Ankara High Speed Train Station?
- What is High Speed Train? Turkey's High-Speed Rail Line
Be the first to comment