The deadline for submission of tenders to be realized with the EIB loan is 08 February 2012 hours 14: 00.
The companies that have the specifications for the tender are as follows: 1. Alsim Alarko, 2. Cengiz Construction, 3. Doğuş Construction, 4. Gülermak Construction, 5. Kolin Construction, 6. Tekfen Construction, 7. Turkerler Construction, 8. Yenigün Construction, 9. Yüksel Construction
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- The foundation of the work between Köseköy and Gebze, which is the last link of Ankara-İstanbul high speed train line, is laid on 3 March Tuesday with the participation of 27 minister.
- Balya-İvrindi State Road Missing Earth Works, Art Structures, Bridge Works and Superstructure Works
- Minister Yıldırım, We want the High Speed Train Project Gebze-Köseköy-Sapanca-Osmaneli line to be ready for opening on September 30, 2013.
- Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Construction Works Tender
- The High Speed Train project is changing the route between 'Geyve-Sapanca' so that the speed does not decrease.
- Sapanca High Speed Train Station Project
- Earthworks, Art Structures and Superstructure Works Between Roads
- Real estate prices rose in Sapanca on the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train route.
- When will the High Speed Train Project under construction continue between Ankara and Istanbul?
- High Speed Train (YHT) project between Istanbul and Ankara commenced shipment of traverses between tracks
- Tender Announcement: Earthworks, Art Structures, Superstructure Works
- 2. Tender for Preparation of High Speed Railway Line Improvement Projects between Region Sincan and Eskişehir
- Afyonkarahisar-Ankara High Speed Train Project High Speed Train Evaluation Meeting Held
- The foundation of Köseköy-Gebze line, which is the last link of Ankara - İstanbul High Speed Train Line (YHT), will be laid on Tuesday, March 27
- Sarıkaya Sonuç (Sorgun İ Saraykent) Road Road: 95 + 760 N 110 + 760 Between Earth Works, Art Structures, Superstructure and Various Works Road Construction Completed
- Silifke Mut Road Earthworks, Art Structures, Bridges and Superstructure Works with BSK
- Tender Announcement: Earth Works, Art Structures, Superstructure and Bridge will be Constructed with Superstructure Works.
- Tekirdağ Muratlı Railway Line Project 2nd Line Construction Superstructure Works Tender
- TCDD will tender for 17 in July for Ankara High Speed Train Station within the scope of Ankara-Istanbul YHT Project
- The contract for the infrastructure construction of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar phase of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project will be made on June 11.