TCDD Tavşanlı Gar Deputy Director Yurdakul Mercan told AA correspondent that the high-speed rail bus connected to Eskişehir and Ankara will be operated by 24 from February to Tavşanlı-Eskişehir instead of Kütahya-Eskişehir.
Ray bus every day from Tavsanli time 06.40'de starting, 07.30'dan moving from Kütahya to Eskişehir and 09.00'dan Ankara will go to integrate with YHT Mercan, "18.00'de return in Ankara ' will be removed from YHT, 19.30 will be in Eskisehir. Passengers, Eskişehir-Tavsanli will do the transfer to the rail bus will do, '' he said.
Mercan, rail bus, Tavsanli, Kütahya, Eskişehir and Ankara will be easier to reach by pointing to the train, with the 10 discount from Tavşanlı'a added that the opportunity to buy a round-trip combined ticket to Ankara.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Journey from Tavşanlı to Ankara by 3 Hours 50 Minutes 20/02/2012 Traveling from Ankara to Tavşanlı by train and taking the rail bus into service, 24 will take 3 hours from February to 50. TCDD Tavşanlı Gar Assistant Manager Yurdakul Mercan said that the high speed rail bus (YHT) connected between Eskişehir and Ankara will make a mutual trip from Tavsanli to Eskişehir route from February to 24. Starting in Kütahya, 06.40'dan Eskişehir will go to the 07.30'dan will go to Ankara, indicating that will be connected to YHT Mercan, "09.00'de return from Ankara will return YHT, 18.00'da will be in Eskisehir. Passengers, Eskişehir-Tavsanli will do the transfer to the rail bus will do, "he said.Mercan, Ray Bus, Tavsanli"
- TCDD: 4 hours in Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 12 hours, not 3,5 hours 27/05/2014 TCDD: 4 hours of Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours.General Railways Enterprise General Directorate, traveling on the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train "4 hours 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours ..." he said. General Directorate of State Railways Enterprise, traveling on the high-speed train in Ankara-Istanbul "4 hours 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours ..." he said. TCDD'dan statement, the news in the press recently in the news of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train travel time of the 4 hours 12 minutes, indicating that the information, missing and incorrect, stating that, "again in the same news" high-speed train "with" accelerated train " using concepts side by side to concept confusion and information pollution kavram
- Between Ankara - Istanbul YHT and 3 will last a half hour 23/05/2014 Between Ankara and Istanbul YHT and 3 will take an hour and a half: TCDD General Directorate, Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line between the two cities in the first place, the 3 hour of 30 hours will be reduced to the minute said. TCDD General Directorate in the statement, recently reported in the press about the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line, missing and wrong information in the news in the news in question, "high-speed train" with "accelerated train" concepts side by side using the concept of confusion and information to lead to pollution was expressed. ISTANBUL LINE IS TESTED The first stage of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line İSTANBUL
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- YHT's 17 will move from Ankara Station again from August 10/08/2012 Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) 2 returns to Ankara Station after a month break. Due to the construction of the Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard 15 YHTs moving from Xinjiang since June, 17 will start to move from Ankara Station again from August. The Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard was demolished and rebuilt by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality on the grounds that it was not safe enough. For this reason, Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya YHT flights, 15 since June 2012 Sincan-Eskişehir-Sincan and Sincan-Konya-Sincan has served between. During this period, TCDD, YHTs from Xinjiang, 1 hours before departure from Ankara Station D
- Eurasia Tunnel will be open at 24 hours from tomorrow 30/01/2017 The Eurasia Tunnel will be open for 24 hours in the future: The Eurasia Tunnel, which cuts the journey time between the continents to 5 minutes in Kumkapi and Kosuyolu route in Istanbul, starts to serve 31 hours on 2017 January 07.00. The Eurasia Tunnel, which was put into service on 24 December 20 at the ceremony attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, was in service between 2016-30 until 07.00 January due to the studies on integration of traffic systems. The Eurasia Tunnel, which connects the continents of Asia and Europe with the two-storey highway tunnel that passes under the sea floor for the first time, 21.00 XnumX 31 day ilk
- Economy Minister Zeybekci: Giant projects will continue at full speed 21/07/2016 Economy Minister Zeybekci, stating that the foundations of a solid economy 15 said that Turkey would go quickly to a more powerful point after July. Zeybekci said ed TL will continue to gain value rapidly Z. The impact of the Turkish economy remained limited economic management attempted coup, Turkey's investment in the new era, it emphasizes that scored significant achievements in growth and employment. 15 Minister of Economy Nihat Zeybekci said that the coup attempt in July was aimed at the economy and said that ı 15 will believe that we will come to a much stronger point than Friday to Friday Temmuz. Minister Zeybekci said… We will recover our economy much more quickly “
- Metro Ready, Kartal-Kadıköy 29 Minutes, Kartal-Üsküdar 35 Minutes 14/08/2012 The 22 metro line, the 17, starts its operations in August. One of the most important transportation projects in Istanbul is now the day for the Kadıköy-Kartal subway. The 22, which is the world's fastest tunneled tunnel, is on its way to 17 in August. .The 17 mile-long metro with technological equipment will stop at the 22 station. Kartal-Kadıköy 16 Minutes, Kartal-Üsküdar 29 Minutes Hatla A passenger riding from Kartal will be able to reach 35 to Kadıköy, 29 to Üsküdar, 35 to Taksim and 55 to Atatürk airport in the same time. So, on the E-79 roadway taşı
- Kadikoy-Kartal Metro 29 minutes or 32 minutes? 17/08/2012 The journey times for a passenger ride from Kartal; 29 minutes in Kadikoy, Üsküdar 35 minutes, Yenikapı 47 minutes, 55 minutes in Taksim, 66 minutes in the bus station, Hacıosman 79 minutes, 79 minutes in the airport, 89 minutes in the airport will be 9 minutes. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 1,5 earthquake-resistant designed and capable of carrying 29 million passengers per day on the Kartal-Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. When the line is completed, the journey time will be reduced to 29 minutes. Especially for the Anatolian side of this line is very important, explaining that the line will be exceeded in a short time such as XNUMX minutes, X From Kartal, Ayrılıkçeşme Station ası
- Ankara 2 hours with Bursa Fast Train 15 minutes 11/12/2012 Ankara 2 hours with the Bursa Fast Train 15 minutes The railway, which has been brought up by Kemal Demirel, the former deputy of the CHP, for years, comes true in 2015. Governor Harput, the base station in the center of the city with the participation of ministers, said the 16 will be fired in December. Bursa, Ankara, the fastest way to connect the high-speed train to work with full speed, while the project is a great and important to turn the dream into a real quality emphasizing that the Governor Sahabettin Harput, follows the work carried out step by step. Governor Harput, who recently examined the work on site, recalled that there was a train in Bursa tomorrow centuries ago, saying, ır The longing of the people of Bursa will end (Yakın