Pirelli's new stand at Tire Cologne 2022 (Hall 6.1, Booth No. A020 B029), the leading event of the international tire industry, attracts great attention from the visitors.
The booth consists of five thematic areas:
• In the field of automobile tires, Pirelli presents the latest generation of the recently launched Scorpion tire family for SUVs. Tires on display include versions such as the Scorpion summer tire, the Scorpion All Season SF2 and the new Scorpion Winter 2 winter tire. Along with the Cinturato P7, Cinturato All Season SF 2 and Cinturato Winter 2 launched last year, the latest P Zero and P Zero Winter tires from the legendary P Zero portfolio are also introduced in this area. confirms its position as a leading high-tech company.
• Pirelli's Elect technology, introduced in the next area, again proves this position. Manufacturers choosing this technology use 'tailor-made' tires as equipment for their high-performance electric cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles in the premium and prestige segments, according to technical specifications.
• The next area is reserved for two-wheeled vehicles. The products on display here underline Pirelli's strong position in the motorcycle and bicycle tire market. Various options are offered in this area, such as the new Diablo Rosso IV Corsa and Diablo Rosso IV, winner of this year's MOTORRAD supersport tire test, and Metzeler's Sportec M9 RR and Roadtec 01 SE tires.
• A special area was reserved for the 150th anniversary of Pirelli celebrated this year. Highlighting the titles from its successful history in this field, Pirelli also emphasizes its tradition of developing breakthrough technologies.
• Visitors can get information about various advantages in the small DRIVER showroom integrated into the stand. With the premium sales concept DRIVER tires and services developed by Pirelli, free tire consultancy is offered to dealers and workshops that are business partners. The freely combinable modules of the DRIVER service help partners reduce costs, minimize risks, increase potential and realize profit benefits. In summary, they are enabled to improve their position in the market in a sustainable way.
• Three meeting rooms and a large inner courtyard called Piazza offer visitors the opportunity to exchange information and ideas in an elegant atmosphere, while also giving them the opportunity to try the specialties of Italian cuisine.
• Pirelli has been strongly committed to ensuring the environmental sustainability of its production processes and products for many years. The company exhibits the world's first Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified tire produced in this direction, at the Boulevard of Sustainability at the Tire Cologne 2022 fair. Developed for the BMW X5xDrive45e rechargeable hybrid, P Zero contains FSC certified natural rubber and rayon. The FSC certification for forest management certifies that plantations are managed in a way that conserves biodiversity, benefits local people and contributes to the economic viability of the area.