10 (ten) Contracted Protection and Security Officers, 30 (thirty) Contracted Support Personnel, 5 (five) Contracted Technicians and 20 (twenty) Contracted Office Personnel, to be employed in the central organization of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (ANKARA), detailed below, In order to be employed within the scope of the amended article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, the Annex 06 article titled "Exam requirement" of the "Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel", which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 06/1978/7 and numbered 15754/2 In accordance with the provisions of subparagraph (b) of the first paragraph, 2020 (sixty-five) contracted personnel will be recruited, based on the 65 KPSS (B) group score ranking, without a written and/or oral exam.
The following qualifications, special and general conditions are sought for candidates who will apply for contracted personnel recruitment as of the application deadline.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- To graduate from any associate degree program of Higher Education Institutions.
- To have a score of 2020 or above from the KPSS-P93 score type in the 70 Public Personnel Selection Exam,
- Not to have completed the age of 18 and under the age of 30 as of the application deadline,
- To have the conditions in Article 10 of the Law on Private Security Services dated 06/2004/5188 and numbered 10,
- To have an armed private security guard identity card that has not expired as of the application deadline,
- Not having a physical or mental illness or disability that may prevent the fulfillment of the task,
- Not to be shorter than 170 cm, and the difference between the last two digits of the height in centimeters and weight should not be more than 15, not less than 15 (For example, the weight of a candidate who is 180 cm tall should be 80+15=95 more, 80-15 It should not be less than =65.)
- Not to have any disability to work outside working hours and on weekends as per the duty to be performed,
- Not to be in a situation that prevents him from working in closed and open areas in shifts on a 7/24 hour basis,
- Even if the periods specified in Article 26 of the Turkish Penal Code dated 9/2004/5237 and numbered 53 have passed or it has been decided to defer the announcement of the verdict;
1) Not to be sentenced to imprisonment for a period of one year or more for an intentionally committed crime.
2) Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, private life, the confidential area of life and sexual immunity, and drug or stimulant crimes, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, not to be convicted of fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the assets arising from crime, smuggling and prostitution.
3) Not having an ongoing investigation or prosecution for crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, private life and the confidential sphere of life, sexual immunity, and drugs or stimulants.
APPLICATION METHOD AND DURATION
4.1. Candidates; Applications will be made electronically via e-Government at the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources Career Gate-Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) with the e-Government password, and the candidates will also submit their applications to the Ministry of Energy.gov.tr between the application dates. /corporate-human-resources-career-kapisi address.
4.2. Applications will start at 09.05.2022 on 9.30 and end at 20.05.2022 on 23.59.
4.3. Candidates who do not apply through the Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) address will not be considered, and applications made in person, by courier or by mail will not be accepted.
4.4. The graduation information of associate degree and undergraduate graduate candidates who will apply for the posting is automatically received from the Higher Education Institution via e-Government. Candidates who have graduated from education institutions in the country or abroad and have an equivalence regarding the educational status sought in this announcement should upload the relevant document in pdf or jpeg format to the "Document Indicating Equivalence" field under the "Your Other Documents" stage during the e-Government application.
4.5. Candidates who have graduated from one of the secondary education (High School or equivalent) programs that will apply for the advertisement, whose graduation information does not come automatically, should upload their graduation documents in pdf or jpeg format.
4.6. Candidates who will apply for the Protection and Security Officer position are required to upload their armed private security guard ID cards, which have not expired as of the application deadline, both back and front, in the "Private Security Guard Identity Card" field under the "Other Documents" tab.
4.7. Candidates who will apply for the Support Personnel (Driver) position will have E class driver's license or the new type D class driver's license as of 17/04/2015 with the amendment published in the Official Gazette dated 29329/01/01 and numbered 2016 in the Highway Traffic Regulations. They must be uploaded to the "Driver's License" field under the "Your Other Documents" tab.
4.8. Candidates who will apply for the Support Personnel (Driver) position should upload their Psychotechnical documents to the "Psychotechnical Documents" field under the "Other Documents" tab.
4.9. Candidates whose contracts are terminated by their institutions or whose contracts are terminated unilaterally while working full-time in contracted personnel (4/B) positions in public institutions and organizations, in order to document that they have completed the one-year waiting period, must submit an approved service document in pdf and jpeg format from their former institutions. must be uploaded at the time of application.
4.10. “Your transaction has been successfully completed” on the Career Gate-Public Recruitment Platform. Any application without the inscription will not be considered. Therefore, candidates should check whether the application process has been completed.
4.11. During the application made within the application dates through the Career Gate-Public Recruitment Platform; Applications in the "Application Not Completed Yet" process in the "Application Status" column on the "Your Applications" screen can be updated by clicking the "Update" button.
4.12. The applicants are responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues stated in this announcement, and uploading the requested documents to the system at the application stage. Candidates who do not comply with these issues will not be able to claim any rights.
4.13. Candidates who successfully complete their applications will be able to print out "Application Information" after completing the application process.
4.14. Candidates will be able to apply for only one title from the announced positions. The applications of those who apply for more than one position and the applications that are not duly and/or timely submitted will not be accepted.
4.15. Since the candidates will receive their KPSS score, associate degree and undergraduate education, department they graduated from, military service, criminal record and population information, they will be obtained through the web services of the relevant institutions via e-government at the time of application.
Documentation will not be requested at this stage. If there is an error in the said information of the candidates, they must have the necessary updates/corrections made by the relevant institutions before applying.