To be employed in the Central Organization of the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund, Istanbul, from the 9th degree; Written and oral entrance exams will be held in order to be appointed to the staff of 7 (seven) Assistant Fund Experts. Application deadline is November 19, 2021
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
FUND EXPERT ASSISTANCE ENTRANCE EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT
To be employed in the Central Organization of the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund, Istanbul, from the 9th degree; Written and oral entrance exams will be held in order to be appointed to the staff of 7 (seven) Assistant Fund Experts.
Terms and Conditions
Fund Assistant Specialist (Informatics) exam:
– Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer and Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Systems and Technologies, Computer Systems and Networks, Industrial Engineering, Statistics Having graduated from the departments of Mathematics, Econometrics or foreign schools whose equivalence has been approved by the Council of Higher Education,
– Having received at least 2020 (Seventy-five) points from any of the KPSSP2021 and KPSSP1 score types in the Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) held by ÖSYM in 2 and 75,
– To have at least 2020 (Fifty) points in one of English, French and German languages from the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam (YDS) or Electronic Foreign Language Exam (e-YDS) held by ÖSYM in 2021 and 50,
– For the above-mentioned KPSS score types; If the number of applicants for the Fund Assistant Specialist (Informatics) exam is more than 140 (One hundred and Forty), the first 140 (One hundred and Forty) candidates will be taken to the written entrance exam, starting with the candidate with the highest score. If the number of candidates in the last place is more than one due to the fact that the candidates have received equal points, all of these candidates will be called for the exam.
General Terms and Conditions
- Not to be 35 years old as of the first day of January of the year in which the exam is held (those born on January 01, 1986 and later will be able to take the exam),
– To meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48
– Not to be deprived of public rights,
- Not having a mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
– Not to be bankrupt, not to have declared a bankruptcy, not to have been approved for restructuring by reconciliation, or to be suspending bankruptcy pursuant to the provisions of the Execution and Bankruptcy Law No. 2004,
– Not to have qualified shares or to hold control in the banks where Article 5411 of the Law No. 71 is applied or in the banks that were transferred to the Fund before the enforcement of the same Law,
– In bankers subject to liquidation and financial institutions subject to liquidation except for voluntary liquidation, development and investment banks whose operating licenses have been revoked, the partnership rights of their partners, excluding dividends, and their management and control transferred to the Fund or whose licenses and authorizations for banking and accepting deposit and participation funds have been revoked. Not to have qualified shares or to hold control before they are transferred to the Fund or their permissions and authorizations for banking and accepting deposit and participation funds are revoked,
– Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, even if pardoned or imprisoned for a year or more for an intentionally committed crime, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering property values arising from crime or smuggling,
– Even if they have been pardoned, except for negligent offenses, they have not been sentenced to heavy imprisonment or more than five years in prison pursuant to the abolished Turkish Penal Code No. 765 and other laws, or to imprisonment for more than three years in accordance with the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 and other laws, or if they opposition to the provisions of the Banks Law No. 3182, which was repealed by this Law, the Capital Markets Law No. 4389 and the legislation on lending, or in accordance with the repealed Turkish Penal Code No. 2499, the Turkish Penal Code No. 765 or other laws. disgraceful crimes such as embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of faith, fraudulent bankruptcy and smuggling crimes other than use and smuggling, rigging official tenders and purchases, money laundering or against the personality of the State revealing State secrets with crimes Offenses against the sovereignty of the state and the dignity of its organs, crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets and espionage, crimes against relations with foreign states, tax evasion crimes or participation in these crimes not be convicted,
- Not to be one of those prohibited from working in Article 5411 of the Law No. 26,
- Not having a relationship with the military, not being of military age, or having done or postponed active military service if he has reached the age of military service, or being transferred to the reserve class,
Applications must be submitted from 01 November 2021 until the end of the working hours on 19 November 2021 at the latest; Our institution's official website http://www.tmsf.org.tr(http://www.tmsf.org.tr) by filling in the "Assignment Request Form" that can be accessed online, after completing the form, it will be printed out on the system, together with the photocopy of the diploma or temporary graduation certificate, by hand or by mail until 19.11.2021 at 17:00. Büyükdere Caddesi No: 143 Esentepe/Şişli İSTANBUL (34394) address. Applications entered in the SDIF's records after 19:2021 on 17 November 00, including postal delays, will not be considered.