Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Ekrem İmamoğlu will make a field trip on Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line which is under construction and will inform the press members about the works.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) accelerated the work on the Eminonu-Eyupsultan-Alibeykoy Tram Line, the construction of which started in November 2016. İBB President Ekrem İmamoğlu, 6 On Friday, December 11: 00'de with members of the press even on-site visits will examine the ongoing work on site. IMamoglu will be accompanied by IMM Secretary General Yavuz Erkut and other bureaucrats.
When the 10,1 kilometer 14 station rail system is completed, the 15 can carry one thousand passengers in one direction per hour. The line covering the districts of Fatih and Eyüpsultan will continue along the Golden Horn coast of the Historic Peninsula to Eyüpsultan and from there to the IMM Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station.
In the tram line, continuous energy supply system from the ground applied for the first time in Turkey (catenery free) is applied. The system, which will eliminate the image pollution caused by catenary wires, relies on the fact that the tramway receives energy from a third rail placed between two rails. In this way, the vehicle will be controlled through a fully electronic system.
Eminonu Alibeykoy Tram Stations
Eminönü, Küçükpazar, Cibali, Fener, Balat, Ayvansaray, Feshane, Eyüpsultan Cable Car, Eyüpsultan State Hospital, Silahtarağa Neighborhood, University, Alibeyköy Center, Alibeyköy Metro, Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station.
Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Integration
- (T1) Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram and City Lines at Eminönü ferry ports and Eminönü Station,
- (M2) Hacıosman-Yenikapı Metro Line and Küçükpazar Station,
- (TF2) Eyüpsultan-Piyer Loti Cable Car Line and Eyüpsultan Cable Car Station,
- (M7) Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Line and Alibeyköy Metro Station,
- Integration with Metrobus Line is provided at Ayvansaray Station.
- Eminönü, Fener, Balat, Ayvansaray and Eyüp piers will be integrated with sea transportation.