A part of the cable car line providing alternative transportation between Bursa and Uludağ was taken care of for a month.
Bursa Teleferik Inc., which has reached the peak with thousands of 500 passengers per hour, has announced that it will be maintained on the cable car lines between Teferrüç Station and Sarıalan on 176 May-2 June in order to provide better service to the citizens. stated that it will continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uludağ Cable Car Breaks Interrupted Due to Maintenance 07/05/2019 Türkiyenin'n one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature who will get the warning came to Uludag by cable car. Bursa-Uludag, which provides the alternative transportation of the cable car line maintenance services will be done for a month due to breaks. Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. It was announced that the ropeway line, which provides alternative transportation between the city center and Uludağ, was taken care of. 140 passenger with a capacity of one thousand 500 per hour, 9 kilometers with the world's longest cable car line in the written statement made by Bursa Teleferik AS, "In order to serve our valued guests better."
- Eskişehir Express, which runs between Haydarpaşa-Eskişehir-Haydarpaşa, was interrupted 27/12/2011 Due to the construction works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to the 3 hour, new traffic arrangements were made with the local administrations about passenger and freight trains operated on the Köseköy-Gebze line. In the statement, 1 January 2012 As of Sunday, even research and ground survey studies will be done in the Köseköy-Gebze section between the hours 10.00 and 15.00 between the hours of traffic to be closed to the line and the train will not operate in the statement of the new traffic arrangement in the process said the following information about: Eskişehir Express between Eskişehir and Haydarpaşa was interrupted. East Express between Ankara and Kars will be operated between Ankara-Kars-Ankara. Express, Haydarpaşa-Ankara-Haydarpaşa flights Eks
- Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules interrupted 20/09/2016 Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules were interrupted: 26 On July 2016, within the scope of the visit to Kars Tbilisi Kars Railway Line, Minister of Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan 87'in said the completion of the project, the work continues uninterrupted. Within the scope of the project, a one-month interruption was made for the DMU-Set trains departing from Kars-Akyaka. 19 On October 2016, Kars-Akyaka scheduled to continue operations on the railway line will be carried out in line with BTK. Within the scope of the project, it is aimed to train trainers with diesel locomotives until the end of the year.
- High-speed trains, which make flights between Konya and Ankara, will stop for a while. 17/04/2012 2006 was launched in 23 and 2011 was put into service at 8 August 8. 16 passengers can be transported at a time in the high-speed train service which runs 419 on a daily basis between Konya and Ankara. Although the speed of 309 kilometers / 300 kilometers / hour speed can be done, even though the speed of the intervening process was not reached. Especially in the harsh winter months, the high speed train line has been damaged and serious care is inevitable. The trip time is 1 hours 15 minutes Seyir
- Technical fault barrier for BUDO flights 16/11/2014 BUDO expeditions Technical failure barrier: BUDO canceled its two flights today. BURULAŞ indicated a technical failure due to the cancellation of the flight between Bursa and Istanbul. Two of the Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO) flights operated between Bursa and Istanbul were canceled due to a technical fault. According to a written statement made by Bursa Transport and Public Transport Administration (BURULAŞ), the time will not be realized due to a technical breakdown in Bursa (Mudanya) -İstanbul (Kabataş) in 16.30 and in Istanbul (Kabataş) -Bursa (Mudanya) in 19.00.