Channel Istanbul project, the largest project in the history of the Republic of Turkey is being closely monitored with great interest. So, when will the Channel Istanbul tender be held?
Curious waiting continues for the channel Istanbul project, which is constantly evolving. Especially, people who have land, fields, house or workplace in Kanal Istanbul follow the project more closely.
Last Minute in Istanbul
Lılık Kanal Istanbul continues with the same determination, lılık said President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan about the Kanal Istanbul project. Some countries and firms now have demands for it.
Together with these demands, we are going to activate Kanal Istanbul. It's not like stepping back in. Because we care about Kanal Istanbul so much as one of the most prestigious projects in the world, Çünkü he said, adding that the project will not be canceled.
Channel Istanbul How to meet the cost?
In his statement, President Erdoğan said, ve Some countries and companies now have demands for it. Together with these demands, we are going to activate Kanal Istanbul. It's not like stepping back in. Because we care about Kanal Istanbul so much as one of the most respected projects in the world. There are also couple planning the town.
I mean by the double city, we will create magnificent cities on both sides as it will separate the Black Sea and Marmara. Since they will start from scratch, the project will reveal a difference in its magnificence. With this difference, Kanal Istanbul will make itself known.
Everybody in the world knows the Suez Canal, the Panama Canal. Now Istanbul will be seated in a different place in the world with the Bosphorus and the Canal Bosphorus as well as the Dardanelles. Some talks about her are being done now, some companies from the world have demands to participate. Görüş
Channel Istanbul When to Do?
The Minister of Environment and Urbanization, Murat Kurum said in November that the first excavation in the Kanal Istanbul project will be shot in November 2018.
However, the tender date of the project has not been announced. It is claimed that the tender will be determined and announced after the elections in Istanbul. (I emlakxnumx.co)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Exciting waiting for agency workers working on highways 23/09/2014 Exciting waiting for subcontracted workers working on highways: the most common sectors of overseas labor, the 417 with a thousand people cleaning and 318 with a thousand people construction sectors. In this sense, the new arrangement for workers in the bag will come with excited excitement in the new regulation ... Faruk Celik's draft law on the issue of the staff to bring the agenda of the Assembly in October to hope for the workers. A large number of workers have to prove this to achieve the right of the staff. Çelik's statement about the contract workers in the public voice. The excited waiting for the 600 thousand subcontractors working in the public sector began. Only on highways Sadece
- Like the Metro that the Capitalists Expect. 15/03/2012 TCDD General Manager Karaman, who gave information about the construction of the Başkentray, which the capitals expect with curiosity, said, Müdür We are making five lines that will serve from Sincan to Kayaş. We are going to serve Ankara in the subway standard. Alar Ankara General Manager Süleyman Karaman Capitalists said they were waiting for the capital. He added that Başkentray will have five lines in total: bil Başkentray will serve from Sincan to Kayaş. We're getting Başkentray on the 5 line. Two of these lines will be for high-speed trains, two for suburban ones and two for other trains. Başkentray will serve in Ankara in the subway standards. Başkentray will be integrated with the metro. A new Ankara bir
- BTK railway line is expected to be finished 07/11/2013 Completion of the BTK railway line is eagerly awaited: Basics of Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia with the participation of presidents thrown Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway project is scheduled for completion in June of 2014 years. Kars Governor Eyup Tepe, AA correspondent, the normal conditions of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line until the end of this year they wish to complete the expression, the deadline in the tender process due to the appeal of the deadline of the end of the appeal, he said. Work is progressing rapidly, the last month when the workers are working in a busy work voicing Tepe, "We expect to end like in June next year. After that, of course, this will be the trial expeditions.
- Train for Curiosity 30/04/2014 Curfew to Rent: TCDD, wedding and engagement, such as special days or sightseeing tours for the passenger trains rental service. Those who want to benefit from the comfortable and safe transportation of railways for special days or sightseeing tours can rent a train at prices starting from 2 thousand liras. According to the information received from the AA correspondent, the passenger and freight transport railways are important, even if the public is not known, also offers passengers the possibility to rent a passenger train. Rail transportation, which is preferred mostly in freight transportation, has started to see high demand in passenger transportation with the breakthroughs made in recent years. Comfort and ve
- TCDD Prepares High Voltage Animation for Selfie Enthusiasts 26/06/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has prepared an animated film for the rapidly growing selfie craze in recent years. In particular, young people in the garage and at the station on the wagon to take a selfie after the lives of many lives lost TCDD'ı mobilized. Prepared animated film with the danger of climbing on the wagon is told to young people. The prepared animation emphasizes the current dangers, especially if the selfie shot, which is common among young people, is done on the wagon. TCDD lines have 27500 volts voltage. Even if the electrical energy is not touched the wires, it can cause unwanted events when approaching to the 2 meter.
- Konya Science Center Hosted 1 Million 225 Thousand Science Curiosities 06/01/2019 Konya Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's TUBITAK-aided gain first Science Center, also 2018 was the focus of science enthusiasts. 2018 hosted 310 thousand visitors in many events, and since its inception, 1 has hosted 225 thousand science enthusiasts. Turkey's first science center with a high standard of Konya Science Center, 2018 in the world and still hundreds of thousands of visitors from different cities of Turkey, as well as another important scientific events hosted by Google. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ugur Ibrahim Altay, Turkey's TUBITAK supported, which is the first science center in Konya Science Center Planetarium, ...
- Curiously Appointed Rector Appointments in KBU 25/05/2019 Karabük University was appointed the appointment of a highly anticipated rector. According to the decision published in the Official Gazette, the rector of Karabük University was rector. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan signed the President of the university rector 11. According to the decision 24.05.2019 / 30783 published in the Official Gazette dated 2019 and 32, the second time, Prof. Dr. Refik Polat has been appointed. According to the decision of the past year 4 Karabük University Rector, who served as President. Dr. Refik Polat was appointed rector.
- Kanal Istanbul, Istanbul's environmental insurance? 06/01/2015 Kanal Istanbul is the environmental insurance of Istanbul: The strategic importance of the Turkish Straits system, which consists of Istanbul and the Dardanelles Straits and the Marmara Sea, as the only waterway connecting the Black Sea to the Mediterranean, is indisputable. The Turkish Straits, as well as our country, are of vital importance for both the economy and military security of the Black Sea coastal countries. Straits is the main trade route connecting the Black Sea countries to the world markets. In addition to the strategic importance of the Turkish Straits, it has many other characteristics in the world. First of all, the Bosphorus, 3000 is a metropolis with a population of over 1 million people and 12 annual history.
- 3. Bridge 3. Projects like Airport and Canal Istanbul will change Istanbul's climate, water will decrease 23/03/2015 Bridge, 3. Projects such as the Airport and Canal Istanbul will change the climate of Istanbul and the water will be reduced: The report prepared by the 5 scientist included scary determinations for Istanbul. bridge, 3. mega projects such as the airport and Kanal Istanbul will even change the climate. The temperature will increase in Istanbul 2050 3 degrees will decrease the water of Istrancalar. While problems such as population growth, green destruction and climate change have a negative impact on water resources, the report prepared by the 5 scientist includes scary findings for Istanbul. According to a report entitled Öneril Istanbul's Water Crisis and Recommendations for Collective Solutions ”published on World Water Day; The temperature values in Istanbul up to 2050 kadar
- CHP Istanbul deputy reserve: "Ya Channel or Istanbul" We say, "Ille de Rant" they say 18/09/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Gülay YEDEKCİ In his written question to be replied by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey, Binalı YILDIRIM, he asked why only one firm was involved in the tender for the Channel Istanbul study project. "Ya Channel Ya Istanbul" we say, "the Rant," they say. "Every plan of plunder against nature is the execution warrant of Istanbul. We are in favor of Istanbul. We will continue to claim our city and our country." said.? TURKISH GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PRESIDENTIAL to the questions below by my Prime Minister of Turkey Binali Yildirim, 98 and 96 99 of the Constitution and Parliament Regulation. in writing, in writing to be answered mad
- Kanal Istanbul, West Istanbul Island and geopolitical risks 15/01/2018 Kanal İstanbul Project was described as a proje Crazy Project arı by the ruling party and in April of the 2013 a High Planning Council decision was made for the project. With the recent statements made by the ruling, it is understood that the first stage of the 2018 project has reached its final stage. With the project that changed our physical geography, West Istanbul is now an island. Direct terrestrial liaison with Thrace is cut off. West Istanbul Island will be described as ada the island between Asia and the European continents Batı. According to the statements of SABAH newspaper, the route of Kanal Istanbul was selected and selected among the alternative of 5. According to this news, the 45,2 km route starts from Küçükçekmece Lake.
- 3 is going to tender for Istanbul-based Grand Istanbul Tunnel and Kanal Istanbul 14/12/2018 Within the scope of the second 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, a tender will be made for the projects of Kanal Istanbul and 3 Storey Büyük İstanbul Tunnel. Turkey's Erdogan gave the first signal for the two new Vumhurbaşk crazy project. Tender exits ... Turkey's crazy project with 3 Channel Tunnel Greater Istanbul Istanbul Layer button was pressed for the project. Tenders are underway for the ongoing mega projects. 2018 often be tendered by the end of the agenda, the economy and economic coup attempts have made to Turkey with plans to put focus on trying to prevent projects they could not get what they want. After the exchange attacks, the decline in the currency, inflation in the economy ılar
- Housing of Istanbul Airport Employees Channel Gospel of Istanbul 18/12/2018 Environment and Urban Planning Minister Murat Kurum, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change 24. He visited the Conference of the Parties (COP24) and he made evaluations about the Canal Istanbul Project in Katovica, Poland. Authority, "Channel Istanbul 1 / 100.000 scaled plans are ready, we have not published them but ready. Transport and Infrastructure Ministry also carries out the tender process. They gave us certain points to be the basis of the tender. Plans for 5000 are also working. " he said. Providing information about the arrangements to be made within the route of the Channel Istanbul, "This is the master plan of the region, the regional financial island, fair area,"
- 3 Storey Grand Istanbul Tunnel and Canal Projects in Istanbul OK 07/02/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan stated that they have completed the survey projects of Kanal Istanbul and said, "We expect the approval of the EIA Report. After the approval of the Environmental Plan, we will announce the tender." said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan attended a press conference at the Information Technologies Authority (ICTA) regarding the yıl 2018 year evaluation and 2019 year targets ve of the Ministry. Turhan, who stated that they have completed the survey project of Kanal Istanbul, will open an alternative and a second gate and waterway by keeping the Bosphorus Strait open and covered by sea transport without violating the provisions of the Canal Istanbul and the Montreux Straits Convention explicitly and implicitly. ...
- Istanbul YHT Project continues as planned 01/09/2012 Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project as planned 29 October 2013'da continue to work to complete said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, who is planning to conduct a series of surveys in the district of Kocaeli, said that the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project (YHT) has been working on the completion of 29 October 2013 as planned. In order to examine the rehabilitation and reconstruction of Köseköy-Gebze section of the High Speed Train Project, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, who came to the Yarımca construction site in the Körfez District of Kocaeli, received a briefing from Kocaeli Governor Ercan Topaca, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu. More…
- Istanbul YHT Project is in progress 09/09/2012 Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project as planned 29 October 2013'da continue to work to complete said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, who came to Kocaeli to conduct a series of investigations into the Bay District of Kocaeli, said that the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project (YHT) was working on the completion of 29 October 2013 as planned. In order to examine the rehabilitation and reconstruction of the Köseköy-Gebze section of the Train Project, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım from the Körfez District of Kocaeli has received a briefing from Kocaeli Governor Ercan Topaca, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu. More…
- Istanbul-Izmir high-speed train project continues 02/08/2014 Istanbul-Izmir high-speed train project continues quickly: Vice President of AK Party Promotion and Media Ihsan Sener, presidential candidate and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Presidential election campaign will be in Balikesir tomorrow, stating that the public at the rally, said. Sener, in his written statement, Erdogan, Balikesir "Kuvayi Nationality, heroes, the city of scholars," he recalled, Sener, this transportation, communication, education, health, justice, forest, energy, environment, TOKI , agriculture and animal husbandry, sports, tourism, foundations, technology, KÖYDES, sports, universities and many areas of investment and support over 10,5 billion liras 12 said that the year was carried out. Balıkesir produced '
- Intra-city YHT Project Research Studies in Istanbul 22/01/2015 Istanbul Urban YHT Project Survey studies are underway High-Speed Train project integrated with the third bridge and subway in Istanbul is underway. Surveys are continuing. The transit route of the train, which was planned to ensure the transition between Asia and Europe, was announced. Starting from Gebze and continuing in the direction of Tuzla, the new line will turn towards Sultanbeyli from the north of the TEM Motorway. After continuing from the south side of Sultanbeyli towards Çekmeköy, Beykoz Görele will enter the third bridge in the direction of Zerzevatçı village. He'il cross the bridge in double lines. The High Speed Train will enter the 700-meter tunnel on the European side at the exit of the bridge. Environment…
- Kanal Istanbul Project to Protect Istanbul 11/10/2013 Kanal Istanbul Project for Protecting Istanbul: The Minister Yıldırım Canal Istanbul is a second manhole passage. 43 will be kilometers when finished. Without passing the Black Sea and the Marmara through the Bosphorus, there will be a waterway where dangerous cargoes will be transported without jeopardizing the history, culture and people's lives of Istanbul. There are many channels in this world. The salinity difference has no negative effect. There is no environmental catastrophe or human catastrophe because of the mixing of water. On the contrary, we need such a project to protect Istanbul because gas tankers and oil tankers are growing in size.
- Kanal Istanbul Project Canceled 06/05/2014 Kanal İstanbul Prjesi Canceled: Was the Channel Istanbul project, which Prime Minister Erdoğan did not mention in his local elections? 30 3 in Istanbul at the AK Party rallies before the March local elections. While the bridge project, Marmaray, and the Çamlıca Mosque were spoken, the Kanal İstanbul project, which was called is Crazy Project er and which caused the reaction of the opposition with the environmentalists, was never mentioned. Today, a newspaper was published in the Sabah newspaper known for its closeness to the AK Party Government. News in Istanbul, the 4 giant artifact will fly. However, the absence of the Channel Istanbul between these works did not escape attention. That's the news ... THE HIGHEST BRIDGE OF THE WORLD İşte
- Kanal Istanbul Project Increases Land Value in Arnavutköy by 4 23/12/2014 Kanal Istanbul project increased the Land Value in Arnavutköy by 4: The Kanal Istanbul project, a project to combine the Marmara Sea and Black Sea with the waterway, has increased the land prices of Arnavutköy two to four times in the last year. Candaroglu Real Estate Consultancy Specialist Mustafa Candaroglu, Istanbul Bosphorus ship traffic in this region, which will relax the traffic in the region, a significant increase in the values on the land stressed. The Kanal Istanbul project, a project to combine the Marmara Sea and Black Sea with the waterway, has increased the land prices of Arnavutköy by two to four times in the last year. Candaroğlu Real Estate Consultancy Specialist Mustafa ar
- Channel Istanbul Project BOT model project is expected to be auctioned within 2 months 12/03/2015 Channel Istanbul Project BOT model project is expected to be auctioned within the month of 2 The preparatory work for the Kanal Istanbul Project, which will connect the Black Sea and Marmara Sea with an artificial strait, continues. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the project is expected to be tendered within the month. It is planned to finalize the project with Build - Operate - Transfer (BOT) model within this year. With the project planned to be 45 kilometers long, the ship traffic will also be relieved. The width of the channel will be 400 meters, the depth will also be 25 meters. The canal will be constructed to allow passage of large ships. The project ...
- Minister told the Yellow Channel Istanbul Project 28/12/2015 Minister of Environment and Urbanization Fatma Güldemet Sarı, a four-square-meter sub-district will be built and there will be no distorted urbanization. The new face of the Cabinet, the Minister of Environment and Urbanization, Fatma Güldemet Sarı, answered the curiosity about the Kanal Istanbul Project. Yellow, Istanbul is a center of attraction and everyone wants to take part in the heart of the city, "Channel Istanbul will have the opportunity to reduce the excessive density. Channel Istanbul will be an alternative living center," he said. PREPARATION OF THE GIANT PROJECT CONTINUES "The project is very large, preparatory work continues. A short DEV
- Channel Istanbul Project Frustrated Land Prices 01/02/2016 Channel Istanbul Project Plunges Land Prices: Channel Istanbul, announced as a i crazy project al at 2011, is again on the agenda after Minister Binali Yildirim has announced that X this year the tender is going on Kanal. Land prices in the channel route are increasing exponentially. Land prices have so far risen to 7-8 The second Bosphorus channel, Kanal Istanbul project, will open an artificial waterway between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara in order to relieve ship traffic in the Bosphorus. As the details of the project and the procurement process began to become clear, the land prices in the estimated crossing route have increased by 1 by 2 over the last 4. 2015 has not lost its place in the year UM
- Channel Istanbul Project will be changed with BOT model 12/02/2016 Channel Istanbul Project will be made with the BOT model will change the Black Sea and Marmara Denzi with an artificial strait will connect with the Channel Istanbul Project is continuing preparations for the preparation. According to the information received from the Yatınmlar Magazine; The route of the project to be awarded with Build - Operate - Transfer (BOT) model will change due to geological structures, natural sites, underground water resources and pastures. At this stage, the work is expected to be completed. With the project planned to be 45 kilometers long, the ship traffic will also be relieved. The width of the channel is 400 meters, the depth at 25 meters focus. The canal will be constructed to allow passage of large ships. The project ...