Students' '19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day' public transportation vehicles that allow free access to the arrangement, the Metropolitan Municipality Council was adopted unanimously in the vote.
The regular meeting of Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality was held. Mayor Alinur Aktaş directed the surprise decision for the students. According to the decision, all students will be able to benefit from public transport free of charge in 19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Free transportation will be available for people using BursaKart in the public transportation vehicles that reach BursaKart.
50 discount on transportation to Ramadan
Mayor of the City of Ramadan, without exception, the public transportation vehicles of the public transportation vehicles with the benefit of a discount of 50 May also removed the May council meeting. The first, second and third day of the festival will be valid. The vote was accepted unanimously.
Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, the appointment of the newly appointed department heads introduced the assembly. 'Strong management of strong city' understanding of the Metropolitan organization chart go to change, removing the secretary of general secretarial assistance to bring the model of President Aktaş President Aktas, 18 16 presented the head of the circle. President Aktas, Human Resources and Education Department, Numan Şeker, Park Gardens and Coastal Services Department Hakan Bebek, Real Estate Investigation Department, Cengiz Akyol and Intelligent Urban Planning and Innovation Department, Muhammet Kürşak Gürsoy was appointed. told. President Aktas, Muammar Karaduman, Nalan Fidan, Yetişkan Keskin, Dussel Senturk, Aziz Elbas and Habip Aslan will continue to serve as the president of the normal office said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Free Public Transportation in Bursa 20/07/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa, metro, trams and buses during the Feast of Sacrifice all citizens will serve a discount of 50 announced. Chairman Aktas, the KPSS exam will also take advantage of free transportation people said. The festival was awarded at the regular meeting of the Metropolitan City Council in July. During the meeting held at the parliament building on the Ankara Highway, a temporary "50 discount" decision was taken. As a result of the evaluation, the proposal covering the trip with a discount of 50% was accepted during the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 06.00 24 24.00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Free Transportation in Istanbul 13/06/2018 The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality; 50 discount service provided by 30 June-1 July, 1 students and officials to participate in the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) decided to make free use of public transportation vehicles. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council held its first meeting of June meetings in Saraçhane building. IMM Assembly 50. At the meeting held under the chairmanship of Vice President Ahmet Selamet, the proposal of the AK Party and the CHP groups to be discounted by XNUMX at the Eid al-Fitr festival was approved and unanimously approved as Proposal Decision. According to the decision; Citizens on the holiday, relatives, friends, cemetery to do visits easily, the national unity and Bayram
- 50 Discounted on Public Transportation Day in Istanbul 14/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, as in the previous holidays, additional transportation to public transport vehicles and these vehicles decided to do a discount 50 percent transport. According to this, citizens will be able to use the 21 discount on public transportation throughout the city during 24-50 August. 50 DISCOUNT PERMITTED DURING THE DAY OF THE DAY OF THE DAY According to the decision passed by the unanimous vote of the citizens, during the Eid Al-Adha, Istanbulkart wage integration, including; General Directorate of IETT (İETT Buses, Private Public Buses, Metrobus, Nostalgic Tram and Tunnel) vehicles, City Lines Inc. Steamers, private sea public transportation İ
- Discount Card Warning to Students from Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality 11/12/2018 The visa procedures of discounted student cards organized by the ler Travel Cards ları units of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department continue. 1 January 2019 until the date of the date of the student cards will be converted into a full type stating that the authorities, "students up to date discount travel cards Kentkart filling points need to perform with the balance to load," he warned. VISA PROCESSING POSSIBILITIES For the discounted student travel cards, the visa service can be made automatically without submitting a student certificate during the balance loading of Kentkart automatic filling devices and filling points via YÖKSİS and MEBSİS web service. Balance with Credit Card Kredi
- Public Transportation in Konya 1. and 2. Day Free, 3. and 4. Day Percent 50 Reduced 31/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek, buses and trams on the first and second days of the holiday free, the third and fourth days will serve as a discount of 50 percent. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they took all necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend the Eid Al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free way. Noting that the public transportation services will continue without any disruption in the holiday, President Akyurek said that buses and trams will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, while the third and fourth days will serve as a discount at 50.
- Free Transportation to Bayramda City Cemetery in Bursa 16/08/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures to enable citizens to live in a peaceful, safe and secure environment. 1. 2. 3. and 4. The free bus from Hamitler City Cemetery to Kent Square will be removed. 1 - This is the running line only the eve and feast of 1. - 2. - 3. - 4. Works on days 2 - Vehicles on these lines carry free passengers. 3 - Vehicles only take passengers at other stops after City Square movement. Does not make passenger download. Hamitler Cemetery departure vehicles at the other stops the passenger makes the download process. Passenger overlay Yolcu
- 50 Discount on Public Transport in Antalya 16/08/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's official plate buses, Antray nostalgic tram with a discount on the holiday citizens will carry a discount of 50 percent. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality took a decision to delight the citizens in public transportation in order to enable the public to fulfill the tradition of celebration. The official plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality will carry 4 discounted passengers during the 50 daily Eid al-Adha at the nostalgia tram that runs between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse. 50 discount hours are as follows: 21 will start on Tuesday at 00.00. Discounted transportation will end on 24 August Friday at 24.00. On the other hand, citizens ğı
- İzmirliler Bayramda Percent 50 Discounted Trip 17/08/2018 During the Feast of the Sacrifice, the citizens of Izmir will receive "50 discount" with the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality and "free" to the cemeteries. In order to make direct flights to Mordoğan and Foça, two ships will be lifted. 22-26 There will be direct flights between Foça and Mordoğan in the sea program to be implemented between August and August. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will implement "50 discount rate" in public transportation during the Feast of Sacrifice. Airport, Owl, Ticket 35, Monthly Ticket and Campus Student tariffs will be excluded from this application. According to the decision taken in the Metropolitan Municipality Council, the Municipality has made a "half-discount" for public transport in the public transport, while visits to the cemetery ...
- Public Transport Free to Students in LYS in Bursa 08/06/2017 Public Transportation Free for Students to Enter LYS in Bursa Free Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to make a small contribution to university candidates in the Undergraduate Placement Exam, which will take place in the next two weeks, will carry students who are showing the exam entrance card free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, 10-11 and 17-18 June to take the necessary measures for the completion of the examinations to be completed in peace and security, stating that all students wished success. Undergraduate Placement Exam, which is the second stage of the university entrance, starts. The 5 will begin in June, while the students are preparing for the LYS marathon, 10 week UM
- Free Transportation to YKS Students in Bismil 28/06/2018 Bismil District Governor and Deputy Mayor Kerem Süleyman Yüksel stated that they will provide free transportation for the students who will attend the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) at the weekend and wished them all the successes. Free Service for All Schools to be Exam The President Yüksel who said that they will be given free transportation support in this exam as in every exam, Yüksel All the schools that are tested by Bismil Municipality will be removed at certain points. The movement locations of the vehicles are in front of the Bismil Municipality, behind the Government House (former district bus terminal), Industrial Road, Monopoly and Gendarmerie schools.
- Free Transportation to YKS Students in Diyarbakir 29/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June Saturday and 1 will provide free public transportation services to the candidates and officials who will take the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on July Sunday. Students and staff who will take the exam for the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) this weekend will benefit from the public transportation connected to the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality,'n 30 June Saturday and 1 will be provided free transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality buses between the hours of 08.00 and the evening hours 17.00 in order to facilitate the transportation of the students who will participate in the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on Sunday July. Exams from practice Uygulam
- First Day of Schools in Samsun Transportation Free for Teachers and Students 13/09/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin 2018-2019 17 of the academic year of September with the arrival of Samulaş transport students and teachers will not be charged. Zihni Sahin, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality said in his statement:: 2018-2019 will be officially started on Monday. First of all, I wish that the school year will be beneficial to our students, teachers, parents and our country. I believe that we will carry our country to a better future, it will be beneficial to our society, our country, our country's faithfulness, our national and spiritual values will protect and fight for this, which will contribute to our understanding of democracy and ya
- Free Transportation to LGS Students in Diyarbakır 01/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this weekend will be held in the Transition to High School exam for students who will benefit from public transport announced free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Cumali Atilla, 2 June Saturday will be held for the Transition to High School Exam (LGS) said in a statement, to be held by OSYM will take the LGS exam, the municipality on the day of the exam services will benefit from free transport said. Atilla, acak 2 June Saturday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if they show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport free of charge, “he said. Noise warning Mayor Atilla wishes all the students who will take the exam.
- Free Transfer to Students and Staff 31/05/2019 In accordance with the decision taken in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Higher Education Institutions Exam, Open Education Exam, Transition to High School and Public Personnel Selection Examinations will be free of charge for public transport. 1 High School Transition Exams in June, 15 - 16 14-20 and 21 will be held in July by the Higher Education Institutions Exam. Students, officer candidates and examiners who will enter KPSS in July will be able to travel free of charge by showing their exams or documents. . IETT, which is included in Istanbulkart wage integration, private public buses, subway, light metro, tram and funicular, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel, city lines ferries, private sea public transportation, cable car İstanbul
- Discounted Transportation in Bursa 25 Starts from November 16/11/2017 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the citizens of the public transportation fees to reduce the expectations of the discounted system of rail systems in November 25 heralded the implementation of the tariff. Burulaş'ın new General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar'ın also present at a meeting of the board meeting President Aktaş, citizens healthy, high quality and reasonable prices at the point of transportation Burulaş'ın will take important steps, he said. Taking the problems and expectations of citizens as their priority business from the very first day of his appointment, Mayor Alinur Aktaş responded to the expectation of discount in public transportation prices. The first meeting of Burulaş with new board members Bur
- 50 Reduced Through Public Transport Fest in Bursa 16/08/2018 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas said that 4 will be discounted by 50 at the Eid Al-Adha during the day and doubled the enthusiasm of the citizens. Alinur Aktaş, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, who gave direction to his works with the aim of di A more livable and more accessible city ağ, gave the good news that the public transportation would be discounted by 50 at the Feast of Sacrifice. President Aktas, stated that the decision will delight the citizens, en We are doing all the work to make the citizens of Bursa the best way to spend the Eid al-Adha. In this context, we also evaluated our transport activities and 21 from Tuesday to Tuesday, 24 until midnight of August Friday, journeys with the Scholarship Bu
- Bus Metro and Steamers in Istanbul for Ramazan Bayrami 14/07/2015 Bus, Metro and Steamers in Istanbul at Ramazan Bayrami Not Free but Reduced: 17 Istanbul City, which wants to provide a comfortable transportation to Istanbul residents at 2015, will start in 50. During the festival, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim- Kabataş funicular and city lines ferries and İstanbul Otobüs AŞ and private public buses were not free of charge, but provided a discount of% 50. With the decision taken in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, public transportation vehicles will serve with a discount of XNUMX during Ramadan Feast. During the Assembly meeting held at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Saraçhane building, during the Ramadan Feast, traffic relief and public transportation İstanbul
- Antalya Transportation Free 06/08/2013 Transportation in Antalya Free on the Day: 40 red bus with the official plate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, nostalgic tram with Antray, free service to the citizens during Ramadan Feast. In a written statement made by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, citizens are required to take the necessary measures to spend the Feast of Ramadan comfortable and peaceful, municipal police, fire brigade, Antalya Water and Waste Water Administration will work most of the day, especially during the unit said. During the festival, the staff of the Municipal Police Department, pre-festive food and beverage production and sales of workplaces will increase their audits in the work place, the teams also from the day of the festival, Uncali and Andızlı during the Z
- Free Transportation in Gaziantep 28/07/2014 Free Transportation in Gaziantep: Gazianteps will benefit from free transportation during the festival. In Gaziantep, as of the arefe day, Kart 27 users will receive trams and buses free of charge and public buses will provide discounts. Also on the isfe day cemetery visits will provide free services of municipal buses throughout the day. In Gaziantep, transportation will be discounted and free during the feast day. A free bus service will be organized for the transportation of citizens from the city center to the cemeteries. In addition, the city buses and trams will provide services to the people of Gaziantep free of charge during the festival.
- Manisada Bayramda Local Transportation Free 23/06/2017 City Transportation Free: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality General Secretary Aytac Yalcinkaya, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Web TV and the live broadcast program with the broadcast of Bengü Turkish TV, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality buses will provide free service throughout the holiday. The Gospel of Transportation General Secretary Aytaç Yalçınkaya gave a good news towards the end of the program. Yalçınkaya, who explained that they made a tremendous transformation in public transportation throughout the province, heralded that the red buses of the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services during the holiday. In addition, the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa organized a weekly isa
- Bayramda Transportation and Parkomats Free in Kocaeli 29/08/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Feast of the Sacrifice, to provide a free transportation service to enable citizens to come together with their friends and relatives. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan City Council, citizens will benefit from free transportation by 31 4 September Monday until the end of the Feast of Sacrifice on August Thursday. SOME LINES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED Citizens' satisfaction with the service will be valid in land transportation, rail systems and sea transport. Municipal buses, tram, steamer / passenger engines will provide free service during the Feast of Sacrifice. 200 numbered Izmit-Kartal Metro line, bus number 250, Bus Station-Sabiha Gökçen line and Kandıra coast.
- Transportation from Manisa Metropolitan to Bayramda Cemeteries 17/08/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa will organize a ring service to the cemeteries at the Eid al-Adha. With the service to be carried out in the 17 district of Manisa, citizens will be able to reach the graves for free and on the first day of the feast. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, due to the Feast of the Sacrifice and the First Day of Feast will organize a ring service to the cemeteries. Mr. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, said, ı We will move our citizens to the cemeteries free of charge in our service which will move from two routes in the city center. TOKI 2 Mosque Stop our service Laleli Transformer Station, Laleli ETV Stop, Yapek Durağı, Simferopol Stop, Exterior Stop, N
- Free Transportation to İzmitda Cemeteries 18/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department continues to provide free transportation to the cemeteries in the Asri Cemetery, Bağçeşme Cemetery and the City Cemetery during religious holidays. On the second day, a free shuttle to the cemeteries is provided for the citizens who will visit the cemetery. From the West Terminal to the 08.00 hourly free hourly services will be removed from the West Terminal to the cemeteries. SERVICE ROUTES The services that will be removed from the West Terminal are for citizens who will go to Bağçeşme Cemetery; Batı Terminali - Cumhuriyet Cd. - Alemdar Cd. - Children's Park (Izmit High School Front) - Yeni Turan -
- Day of Transportation in Kocaeli 4 Day Free 13/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will provide free transportation service with 4 (14, 15, 16, 17) during the day of Ramadan Holiday in order to enable citizens to come together with their friends and relatives. In this context, the Akçaray tram line, buses and boats can be used free of charge. ARİFE AND BAYRAM DAYS The Metropolitan Municipality will provide free transportation service at this year's Ramadan Festival as it does every year. Sea, land transportation and rail system vehicles, including the service, Ramadan Feast days and will continue during the day 4. Only Line 200 and Line 250 will be paid. Citizens…
- Free Transportation to Bayramda Cemeteries in Kocaeli 01/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department continues to provide free transportation to the cemeteries in the Asri Cemetery, Bağçeşme Cemetery and the City Cemetery during religious holidays. On the first day of the feast, a free shuttle to the cemeteries is provided for the transportation of the citizens who will visit the cemetery. From the West Terminal to the 08.00 hourly free hourly services will be removed from the West Terminal to the cemeteries. SERVICE ROUTES The services that will be removed from the West Terminal are for citizens who will go to Bağçeşme Cemetery; Batı Terminali - Cumhuriyet Cd. - Alemdar Cd. - Children's Park (Izmit High School Front) - New Turan - Bağçeşme will follow the route. Asri ...