Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Tahir Büyükakın, Izmit Kabaoglu Village TÜRGEV Foundation Dormitory in front of the construction of the pedestrian overpass project, the construction of the largely completed Kartepe Köseköy Junction and SEKA Park Kocaeli Congress Center held in the investigation. 31 Mayor Buyukakin, who took office after local government elections and continued to take necessary presentations from the units, began to inspect the ongoing and actual projects on the site. President Büyükakın made a statement after the investigations, "infrastructure to superstructure, traffic from public transportation, zoning, architecture, environment, child to woman, disabled people, youth, sports, education, culture, art services in all areas of our citizens will be implemented with suggestions and participation," he said.
”WE WILL ANSWER RESPECT TO OUR PERSPECTIVE AND SUGGESTIONS“
President Büyükakın, who started his studies on the construction of a pedestrian overpass project in front of the Izmit Kabaoğlu Village TÜRGEV Foundation Dormitory, consulted with the participation of the village headman and citizens. received detailed information about the project. In the investigation, it was decided to install a signaling system at the Kabaoğlu Village entrance junction in accordance with the demands of the citizens and to remove the plants causing the vision problem during the return of the vehicles at the junction. Receiving the information that the construction of the pedestrian overpass is continuing, President Büyükakın said, iş We will consult with our citizens and respond to the demands and suggestions of our people with our technical friends. İ
KARTEPE INVESTIGATED IN KÖSEKÖY JUNCTION
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Tahir Büyükakın listened to the demands of the citizens on the side roads. In order to provide easier access to parcels by the side roads, Büyükakın made a request to prepare a project for the implementation of the revised project and preparation of the road in front of the parcel in order to make this road from the citizens and to prepare the project as 2 strip.
SAH HOUSING TO INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES “
Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General İlhan Bayram and Head of Science Department Serkan Ihlamur'un accompanied by the examination of President Büyükakin, Kocaeli Convention Center is a very important value of the city, expressing, Bayram Kocaeli Brand will shine with culture and art. This Congress Center will also serve this. Our congress center, which will contribute to the values of the city and serve the cultural and artistic activities, will also host international congresses. As the metropolitan, we will demonstrate the vision of 365 day event city together with the city's stakeholders şehr.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Fast train crews landed on the field 19/05/2015 The crew went to the field for the high-speed train: Antalya-Istanbul between the 4,5 hours, Antalya-Ankara between the 3 hours of Antalya Speed Train Line, Antalya-Izmir and Antalya-Kayseri between the travel time is also 3,5 hours. The studies for the determination of the Garage and Station locations of Antalya High Speed Line have started. Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Kayseri and many cities are connected to Antalya by fast rail. The giant project, which is announced by Lütfi Elvan, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and the candidate of the AK Party of Antalya, is coming to life step by step. Teams on the field, the stations are determined. FIELD STUDY STARTED 200 km / h speed, double line, electric and signal SAH
- Return to Konya's Snake Story 08/10/2012 One of the problems of Konya's snake story is the trams as everyone knows. We have not exaggerated if we say that transportation by trams is now a retribution. Trams in the summer sauna, winter cold storage. An accident on the tram line ... Two days ago, a new one was added to these accidents. A new shopping center in Aydınlık took the crane cables and 3 could not supply electricity to the tram line for hours. The nation moved by bus for hours. Buses were crammed. They stacked the citizens on the buses like the fish stackers. It was a shade. Such situations in the city of Konya are often experienced. Tramway Tram
- The location of the logistics center returned to the story of Karsta snake 01/07/2013 Return to the story of Karsta snake Logistics Center is located in Kars, whether or not to return to the story of the snake Logistic Center Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim put the point in Kars visit. AK Party deputies of Kars Dr. Yunus Kılıç and Ahmet Arslan stating that they have made intense efforts to the Minister Binali Yildirim, Karslilara Logistics Center gave the good news of the place. Minister Yıldırım will be built on the 500 acres of land where the Logistics Center Organized Industrial Zone and the Small Industrial Zone are given. In Kars, it is planned to be carried out in Erzurum by a number of circles and be abandoned in Kars.
- Kars Logistics Center Project Returning to Snake Story 29/05/2014 Kars Logistic Center Project Returning to Snake Story: KARSİAD Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Murat Murat visited the Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Artisans (KARSESOB) President Adem Burulday in his office. Visit to the story of the snake return to the center of Kars was talked about. After the election of the Board of Directors of KARSIAD continues to visit the President Dereci, the meeting to be the logistics center of Kars and become a free trade center were expressed. KARSİAD management took the decision of concluding the Logistics Center Project with the President of KARSESOB Burulday and taking the Free Trade Zone project on the agenda. Dereci, eler Accelerating projects Der
- Images of the citizen returned from the dead in the wagon gap where he fell 11/09/2015 Images of the citizen returned from the dead in the wagon gap in Izmir: Cigli district of Izmir while trying to take the train fell in the wagon and visually impaired visuals returned to the security camera reflected in the security camera emerged. Last May, İZBAN (İzmir Suburban System) At Çiğli Ata Sanayi stop, since there was no security officer on the platform, Salih Pelit, President of the Invisible Intellectuals Association who fell into the gap between the wagons while trying to get into İZBAN, fluttered for a while on the moving train when he could not hear the passengers in the car. Without leaving the platform, without leaving the platform, Pelit returned to death at the last minute. Karşıyaka 5 1st Criminal Case aka
- İZBAN revolt of visually impaired citizen returning from death 19/11/2015 İZBAN rebellion of the visually impaired citizen returning from death: In Izmir's Çiğli district, Salih Pelit, who is blind from the İZBAN station and who is blinded by the sight of the doorway and who returns from death, wanted to take the train from İZBAN station. Allegedly, Metro officials, the absence of a lack of any return to the authorities did not make a return to Salih Pelit. Pelit, complaining about the insensitivity of the authorities, "Visually impaired, do not see the officials do not see, does not see," he said. Visually impaired Salih Pelit, head of the Association of Intellectuals, 5 May 2013 on IZBAN (Izmir Suburbs Gör
- New KHK Published! Here are the names returned to TCDD 30/03/2017 New KHK Published! Those who return to work at TCDD: The decree of the new Law on Publication of the 416 public employee was returned to office. 5 TCDD personnel are among those who return to office. Here are those names Yay With the new Decree Law, 416 public employees were returned to office. 5 TCDD staff are among those returning to office. 688 was reinstated in the public office by means of the Decree Law No. 416 published in the repeated issue of the Official Gazette. That's it; "Number of Decisions: KHK / 688 Taking some measures within the context of the emergency rule: 121 / 25 / 10 dated 1983 and 2935 of the Constitution
- Turn off the way to the accordion 04/05/2015 Turn off the road to the accordion warning: Dropping and fluctuations in the Flying Road, which has just been launched years ago, scared the drivers. Experts asked to fix the corrupted parts of the road to be closed to traffic as soon as possible by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir about 1,5 year ago opened service and 1.5 meter-high viaduct because of the so-called Flying Road on the road to disturb drivers and fluctuations occurred in size. The collapse and fluctuations in the 35-meter part of Homer Boulevard's connection road did not work with the asphalt patching, so the road turned into an accordion. The Chamber of Civil Engineers said that the road should not be used in this state hal
- The road to the accordion is scraped and rebuilt 12/05/2015 The road to the accordion is rebuilt and rebuilt: the Metropolitan Municipality has taken action after we announced the collapse on the road of Uçanyol. The road to the accordion was excavated and the construction was resumed Due to the 1.5 year-old viaduct, which was opened by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the 35 meter-high viaduct, there was a collapse on the connection path of Homer Boulevard, which is called "Uçanyol". Moving after the headlines of Egeli Sabah, the Metropolitan Municipality started excavating the deteriorating part of the road that returned to the accordion days before the opening of the Konak Tunnels. As the asphalt deteriorating part of the asphalt with fluctuations in the summer road is removed, the bottom fill yaz
- Drives on the Roads Returning to the Mole 13/02/2015 Drives on Roads Returning to the Mole: Cambazlik: Asphalt roads in Adana after the rain has almost turned into a mole. The ongoing rain in the city center caused the asphalt to be dismantled, especially on some main streets and boulevards. Those who are forced to cover roads that are damaged by rain due to their vehicles are almost as a man. Automobile mechanics, pits formed on asphalt roads, front wheels of tires, tires and damage the steering system, stating that the driver, warned the drivers to be careful on such roads.
- Büyükakın's tram excitement 05/08/2015 Büyükakın's tram excitement: I believe that rail systems are the most suitable model for urban transport in large but flat areas. The most important problem of the city in which we live is the incongruity of public transportation. We are trying to maintain a very strange public transportation system that has been delivered to the minibus's culture, morality and pleasure. Of course, in this city there should be new options for public transportation, new and important investments should be made. But in my opinion, for İzmit, the recipe for the public transportation system is not the tram - that is, the light rail system. You can run the tram in this city only in the east-west direction. Yet the city's public transport O
- Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners 02/09/2015 Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners: Bar owners who will be demolished due to the passing of the tram through Ankara Avenue met with Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality General Secretary Tahir Büyükakın. Mr. Büyükakin said he would have contacts for the elimination of grievances of the bar owners. Due to the Tramway Project of the Metropolitan Municipality, it was decided to destroy the total 12 space at the Bars Street. The members of the Kocaeli Entertainment Center Investors Association (KEYDER), which was established by the residents of the Bars Street, had prepared an appropriate project in the free space behind the Interteks Fair Area instead of the planned enterprises. By taking the project with them, the owners of the bar who visited the Mayor of Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu were a big dream.
- Büyükakın, İzmit transportation must be underground 17/11/2015 Büyükakın, İzmit transportation should go underground: I consider Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Tahir Büyükakın as a friendly and reliable friend. I've always enjoyed the conversation, and I've learned a lot from him. Yet, Büyükak is not able to sign his name on this very difficult but very important mission. But I'm hopeful. I trust Büyükakın's meticulous researcher identity. It is very practical and maybe the thesis is not live. He prefers to move forward with cautious, slow but firm steps. He's an academician. He came to visit the other day. We talked about the city. The Secretary-General is focusing on five key issues,
- Tahir Büyükakın is waiting for understanding from citizens and tradesmen 19/08/2016 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Assoc. Tahir Büyükakın, citizens and tradesmen because of the tramway waiting for understanding of the tram, said the line will go into service when the tram service will gain prestige between the İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal and Seka Park continues to work for the tram line. The tram is scheduled to be put into service in February. Even the work done on the tramway is causing the reaction of citizens and tradesmen. The General Secretary of the Metropolitan Municipality, where we received telephone information yesterday, Assoc. Tahir Büyükakın, citizens and artisans are right in their complaints, stating that they expect understanding. TRAMVAY A IMPORTANT PROJECT Büyükakın said; "Tram,…
- Büyükakın Akçaray Tramway Project Investigated 29/08/2016 Büyükakın Akçaray Tramway Project Investigated: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Assoc. Dr. Tahir Buyukakin, the ongoing construction of the projects found. Mr. Büyükakın was accompanied by the Deputy Secretary General Gökmen Mengüç, General Coordinator Adnan Bilgiç and Head of Transportation, Mustafa Altay. Büyüakın, Akçaray Tramway Project continued to be built by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Outlet Center Junction, Gölcük Asar Stream Improvement, Goodyear Junction studies found. AKÇARAY RECEIVED INFORMATION ABOUT THE AKÇARAY Akçaray project, which was carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality and continued simultaneously and coordinated in different regions, Assoc. Dr. Tahir Büyükakin made observations. Tah
- Tahir Büyükakın announces Akçaray's deadline 30/01/2017 Tahir Büyükakın has announced the deadline for Akçaray: The countdown for the tram, which will be put into service on an 7 kilometer route from Sekapark to Otogar in Izmit hizmet To finish this mega project, if you look at the meter at the web address of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, there is a full 4 day! But it is unlikely that the tram will be put into service after the 4 day. The city will endure the work for a while. Tradesmen will be interrupted for a while. Tahir Buyukakin, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, announced that our testers will start the test in March, Aysun Ozcan Erenkaya. Büyükakın stated that the July coup attempt of 15 disrupted the work.
- Tahir Büyükakin apologized when the tram expired 03/02/2017 Tahir Büyükakin apologized for the time on the tram: The duration of the construction of the tram in İzmit ended today and his work has not ended. Tahir Büyükakin apologized for this delay. The deadline for the completion of the work for the tram between Seka Park and Otogar in Izmit is ending today. Tramway operation could not be completed. Now it is aimed to finish the tram works in March and to start test drives. After this delay, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Büyükakın apologized to the citizens. Büyükka, social media account from the sharing of ğı Whatever the cause of the loss of time, Büyük
- Governor Büyükakın'a It's Good to Continue Visits 24/08/2017 Tahir Büyükakın, the governor of Bilecik, continues his visits in his office. Firstly Eskişehir DSİ. 3. Regional Manager Murat Gul and Bilecik Branch Manager Tevfik Aslanbaş'ı Governor accepted the office of Buyukakin, for a while, DSI Bilecik area, received information about his work and projects. Governor Büyükakın, then TCDD 1. Regional Director Nihat Aslan and Deputy Regional Directors Halil Korkmaz and Levent Meriçli also met for a while. Chairman of Kocaeli Pazarcılar Chamber Ahmet Büyükim, who also accepted the members of the Board of Directors and Board of Directors, thanked him for his visits and wished him success in his works.
- Tan, CHP's Büyükakın'in “Kartepe Metro to the Future ak Criticized 28/01/2019 CHP Metropolitan Municipality Councilor Orhan Tanış, AKP's Metropolitan Mayor candidate Tahir Buyukakin "Kartepe'ye will come to the metro," promised the promise, "who can not run the train for the suburban train, 10 billion pounds will bury the soil under the AKP Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor candidate Tahir Büyükakın Speaking about the promise of metro promises to the Cardepeles CHP Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Councilor Orhan Tanış, the AKP won the Metropolitan Municipality of 10 billion pounds will bury the ground, he said! Tanis said: aynı Those who fail to run a suburban train on the ready-to-use railroad path on the earth can make 22 Billion ünde
- From Büyükakın, Chairman 29/05/2019 Transportation Park Inc. 785 which also works with 1. Collective Labor Agreement signed. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality President Assoc. Dr. Tahir Buyukakin and the Turkish-business President Ergun Atalay signed a collective bargaining agreement signed in the Beach Road GaragePark Inc. ' employees and their families participated in the event. At the signing ceremony, Büyükakın gave the good news that the differences arising from the contract will be paid, the salaries will be raised and the holiday bonus before the festival. On the other hand, Chairman of the Turkish-business Ergun Atalay said that the employee's 5 monthly union fee will not be taken. 785 COVERING THE WORKER Railway-Work Worker of the Turk-Is Confederation X
- TCDD Deputy General Manager Veysi Kurt Investigated Ongoing Projects (Photo Gallery) 25/07/2013 TCDD Deputy General Manager Veysi Kurt Investigated Ongoing Projects: TCDD Member of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Manager Veysi KURT and the Head of the Facilities Department Mehmet TURŞAK, the ongoing construction of Boğazköprü-Ulukışla-Yenice, Mersin-Toprakkale Signaling and Telecommunication facilities and extension of the station roads In connection with the project work, they conducted inspections together with the Contractor Company and Project Control Organization in the 2.- 6 Regional Directorate Directorate.
- IBB President Uysal Investigates Ongoing Projects in Kagithane 23/01/2018 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal met with Mayor Fazlı Kılıç to evaluate current and new term projects in Kağıthane. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal and his team came to Kağıthane Municipality Nurtepe Social Facilities and exchanged views about current and new term projects in Kağıthane. Mayor Mevlüt Uysal congratulated the Mayor of Kağıthane, Fazlı Kılıç and his team for their work. President Uysal Kabataş-Kağıthane-Mahmutbey Metro, Gayrettepe-3. He examined Airport Metro and Cendere Valley Arrangement Project. The topics are individually consulted and the investments required to be completed by 2019 ları
- Minister Arslan and General Director of TCDD Apaydın Investigated Ongoing Projects in Izmir 26/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan and General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınVisited Izmir and examined the ongoing projects. Adnan Menderes Airport additional apron and taxiway expansion studies on the work of Arslan, press members made statements in Izmir, the Ministry of Transport related to the activities of the units gave information about the projects. Then the General Manager Mr. İsa Apaydın TCDD 3. Regional Directorate, made a briefing on the latest status of regional investments and projects by the Regional Director Selim Koçbay. Then Apaydın was in the Basmane Gar and the newly restored and opened Sıhhıye Wagon.
- MESİAD, Projects to Give Life to Mersin 05/09/2018 MESİAD, which has been working hard for projects that will give economic life to Mersin and the region for more than a quarter of a century, received information from the competent authorities by examining the investments in Mersin on site. Mersin Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MESİAD) Chairman Hasan Engin and Board Members, who are giving life to Mersin and Çukurova, will be in charge of Çukurova Airport, high-speed train works, pumping stations, OSB highway junction and Tarsus-Kazanlı Tourism Region. By studying, I received information about studies. Isı We are waiting for the completion of the OSB crossroads ir Treasurer of MESİAD Mehmet Ali Akdemir, Assistant Treasurer Sibel İnandı and Board Member Bedrettin “
- Minister Arslan Examines Projects in Kars from Air 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, examined the ongoing Kars Logistics Center and Karakurt-Erzurum Highway. Minister Arslan, one of the most important lines connecting Asia and Europe with Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, which is an important center for the ongoing construction of the Kars Logistics Center by helicopter, aerial study, received information about the work. The helicopter and the work on the road, examining the viaducts Arslan, the ongoing construction of the Karakurt-Erzurum highway in the Kars part of the investigation was also found. After the investigations, Minister Arslan went to Erzurum to attend the opening of the Palandoken Logistics Center.