Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç continues his meetings with the units of the Metropolitan Municipality. President Büyükkılıç, Erciyes Winter Tourism Center in the meeting was a comprehensive meeting.
The President of the Metropolitan Municipality, Mr. Hüseyin Beyhan, Secretary General, Erciyes A.Ş. Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Cahid Cıngı and Metropolitan Municipality and KASKİ related bureaucrats attended. During the meeting, the financial and administrative structure of Erciyes A.Ş., the investments in Erciyes and the winter season were evaluated.
Metropolitan Mayor Büyükkılıç, Erciyes Ski Center has a very good season, and stressed that the season is still open. President Büyükkılıç stated that they had already taken measures in terms of preparing Erciyes for the new season. In this sense, we will continue our promotional activities, do advertising works and take part in fairs. In Turkey, the only ones who will try to deliver a better position us to this value, "he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kayserili Mountaineers On The Way Of Erciyes Summit 03/02/2015 Kayseri Mountain Mountaineers On the way of Erciyes Summit: Kayseri mountain climbers 5.Traditional Hacilar Erciyes Winter climbing within the scope of the Erciyes Mountain Ski Center reached. Despite the heavy snow and type, the 55 athlete managed to reach the summit. Kayseri Mountaineering Provincial Representation 2015 activity program in the 5.Traditional Hacilar Erciyes Winter climbing was held. Climbers gathered at the Ski House of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports in the Tekir Region. 31 hourly hike despite the wind at 1 km / h.
- Erciyes Summit in Istanbul 21/12/2015 Erciyes Summit in Istanbul: In order to get more share from the tourism cake of Kayseri and to make Erciyes much more contribution to Kayseri's economy, meetings are held one after the other. Kayseri and Erciyes were introduced to the agents working in the field of ski tourism especially with the meeting organized by Turkish Airlines. With the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality, the potential in Erciyes, which has become an important winter tourism center to host the 2016 World Championship, was explained in Istanbul. The meeting was organized by Turkish Airlines Governor Orhan Düzgün, Mayor Mustafa Çelik, Erciyes A.Ş. General Manager Murat Cahid Cıngı, Turkish Airlines Sales Marketing Genel
- Erciyes Cup Excitement at Erciyes Ski Center 08/01/2017 Erciyes Ski Center Erciyes Cup Excitement Erciyes Ski Center, doing Erciyes Cup hosts will compete in international skiers ... Turkey's best technical means to have the ski center and hosts many international tournaments Erciyes Ski Center, in 07-08 January 2017 date With the Erciyes Cup tournament to be held, many foreign players and skiers will be hosted. The male and female categories, Luxembourg, Turkey, Pakistan, and also in countries such as Albania, including the participation of professional skiers on the xnumx'n found Erciyes Cup, will be held at the Erciyes Ski Center Pilgrims door track. In this breathtaking tournament where the athletes will have big slalom races Spor
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System II Stage Project The metropolitan area will be updated again with the Metropolitan Law. 14/03/2013 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Phase II Project The metropolitan area will be updated again by the Metropolitan Municipality and will be carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality; Preparations for "Light Rail System (Phase II) Project" are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, studies are underway to develop the existing light rail system and to update the transportation master plan regarding the extension of the line. Authorities stating that the studies related to the transportation master plan are underway, and they have reviewed the studies due to the new Metropolitan Law and noted that new evaluations and traffic flow will be made. These studies Bu
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System II Stage Project The metropolitan area will be updated again with the Metropolitan Law. 18/03/2013 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Phase II Project The metropolitan area will be updated again by the Metropolitan Municipality and will be carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality; Preparations for "Light Rail System (Phase II) Project" are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, studies are underway to develop the existing light rail system and to update the transportation master plan regarding the extension of the line. Authorities stating that the studies related to the transportation master plan are underway, and they have reviewed the studies due to the new Metropolitan Law and noted that new evaluations and traffic flow will be made. These studies Bu
- Uludag Summit attracted great attention 28/03/2013 Important names of Turkish politics, economy and business world meet at Uludag Economy Summit in 29-30 March 2013. Capital and Ekonomist journals will be held in cooperation with the Governorship of Bursa. The Turkish and world economies will be evaluated at the Summit and important steps will be taken to shape future strategies with the contributions of leading people. The Uludağ Economic Summit, which was attended by many important business people, attracted great attention. Capacities in hotel and conference halls were exceeded, and the summit institutions announced that they could no longer receive new participants. This year will create an agenda with the main theme of cı New Opportunity Window N. The summit will include speakers from politics, economics and business life. New banking, innovation, Yeni
- Uludağ Economy Summit Ends 01/04/2013 Li Uludag Economy Summit düzenlen which is the main theme of the li New Opportunity Window olan organized in cooperation with Bursa Governorship and Capital and Ekonomist magazines, was completed. Held at the Grand Yazici Hotel in Uludag, the summit's first day, just before the opening speech, exports and aims to increase the competitiveness of the exporters of Turkey Exporters Assembly (TIM), Factoring Association and signed a cooperation protocol between Turkish Eximbank. Mr. Hasan Rahvalı, CEO of Ağaoğlu Group of Companies, CEO of Capital and Ekonomist, Rauf Ateş, Bursa Governor Şahabettin Harput and Hürriyet Gazetecilik Chairman of the Board of Directors Ü
- Turkey Railway Infrastructure and Utilities Summit will be held 2013 19/10/2013 Turkey Railway Infrastructure and Utilities Summit 2013: 2013-2015 years between the Turkish State Railways railways infrastructure and plans to invest approximately 10 billion dollars to the vehicle. Until 2013, the 45 will be spent on a billion dollar budget to modernize high-speed train lines, conventional lines and electrification / signaling. rayhab is, as raillynews and teleferikhab magazine among 24-25 2013 October, to be held in Istanbul, we have to press Turkey Railway Infrastructure and Utilities Summit partner. Location: Point Hotel Taksim Istanbul From: 24 / 09 2013: 08 End: 15 / 25 / 09 2012: 18 For detailed information (pdf file): Turkey Railway Infrastructure Yer
- Olympos Ropeway with 10 in minutes Tahtalı summit and snow enjoyment 13/01/2015 Olympus 10 dakikd Tahtalı with the cable car summit and snow pleasure: almost captors Turkey last week due to cold and snowy weather in Antalya effective, while particularly high cut to the falling snow, Antalyalılar took the breath of snow that point. Tahtalı 10mt, which is located in Kemer region and which is about 2365 in minutes with Olympos Teleferik. The summit also hosted snow enthusiasts over the weekend. Children and families, who enjoyed snow especially at the summit where children showed great interest, played snowball and made snowmen. The pleasure of snow, enjoyment of culture, enjoyment of dinopark yandan On the other hand, it is also suitable for weekend weather…
- From the Summit of the MENA Countries to the summit of Tahtali 09/02/2016 From the Summit of MENA Countries to the summit of Tahtalı: The delegation participated in the 1 International Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries Summit held in Serik and enjoyed the snow at the summit of Tahtalı Mountain. The delegation participated to the 1 International Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries Antalya Summit held in Serik and enjoyed the snow at the summit of Tahtalı Mountain. 1 travel agency officials, ambassadors, diplomats and bureaucrats and 240 media members who participated in the 70 International MENA Countries Antalya Summit in Belek, had the chance to explore the region with their bilateral relations at the summit as well as their trips. At the summit in Belek, the delegation came together with the Turkish tourists, with Olympos Teleferik in Kemer Belek
- Palandökende Tourism Summit 10/11/2016 Palandökende Tourism Summit: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality's Palandöken Ski Center's Cafe 25 was held at the meeting and the winter season and city tourism were discussed. Deputy Governor of Erzurum Ayhan Terzi, Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Ali Riza Kiremitci, Deputy Secretary General Unsal Kirac and Selami Keskin, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports Fuat Taskesenligil, Culture and Tourism Director Cemal Almaz, the meeting of the hotel's general managers and other officials exchange of ideas. Deputy Secretary General Selami Keskin, in his speech here, "As of today we are approaching the last days of the preparations for the mountain in the mountains. 9 Metropolitan Municipality as of November Yardım
- The summit of Kayseri 21/12/2016 Kayseri's summit Erciyeste Terror Fucked Terror: The treacherous terror in Kayseri was cursed in Erciyes, the summit of Kayseri. Hundreds of skiers slipped with Turkish flags and banners and reacted to terror. A reaction to the treasonous terrorist organization came from the summit. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes A.Ş. more than a thousand skiers participated in the reaction to terrorism in the Erciyes-Tekir region. shift beginning skiers together with Turkish Flag, "We curse Terror, Kayseri and Turkey's Chief of Make It Right", "Chukar lamb to Kiyan You are not human," "Whatever you do, Briz, burly, holding out" and carried banners. Respect for our martyrs in the action with the participation of all ski clubs in Kayseri deki
- 14. Logistics Management Summit 4-5 to be held in April in Istanbul 14/03/2012 With hundreds of colleagues and experts in Supply Chain & Logistics, you'll be seamless with the full 2 day. Gün You will discover new products and services that are available and will come up very soon. Acak Tens of different sessions will be waiting for you. Ways of reducing supply chain costs and increasing the results, the opportunity to compare your practices with your colleagues, the opportunity to discover new and innovative ideas that will make you and your supply chain competitive. you will receive the relevant information at this summit. More experts Daha
- Logistics Village Summit in the Capital 30/03/2012 Minister of Health Dr. Recep Akdağ has added a new one to his meetings in Erzurum. In addition to the investments of the city, Palandöken Logistics Center was discussed in the meeting held in Ankara the previous day. During the meeting, which was chaired by the Minister Recep Akdağ and the problems of Erzurum were evaluated, a presentation was also made about the Palandöken Logistics Center by TCDD officials and Erzurum MPs Adnan Yılmaz, Cengiz Yavilioğlu, Fazilet Dağcı Çığlık and Muhyettin Aksak. Erzurum MPs regularly meet in Ankara and continue to assess the problems of the city Health Minister Recep Akdag 'inviting the managers of the institutions related to investments, Erzurum
- International Transport Forum 2012 Summit Germany - The City of Leipzig 26/04/2012 International Transport Forum 2012 Summit will be held in Leipzig, Germany between 02 / 05 / 2012 and 04 / 05 / 2012. For more information about the Forum please click
- UITP Local Railway Summit 2012 Poland - Warsaw 26/04/2012 The UITP Local Railway Summit will be held in Warsaw, Poland between 2012 / 07 / 05 / 2012 and 09 / 05 / 2012. For more information please click www.uitp.org/warsaw2012
- Western Australia Transport Summit 2012 - Perth 19/06/2012 21-22 2012 to be edited between August 9. Western Australia Transport The 2012 Summit will be held in Perth, Australia to provide industry development to meet growing export demand and to create new ideas for WA's transportation projects and strategies. For detailed information about the organization please CLICK HERE Source: Raillynews
- 'Railroad Summit' to Meet in Ankara 27/06/2012 High-level rail officials of the member countries of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) will meet in Ankara to assess developments in the sector. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways, Turkey TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman, it will be represented by 'Organization for Economic Cooperation 11. Railway Organizations Meeting will be held between 27-28 June 2012. Railway sector 'guiding conviction leaders' exchange of views at the meeting tomorrow at 10.00 be found in a statement passed to begin the meeting, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, the training is a member of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan senior officials will participate in the recorded. The statement, China and Europe on the second day of the meeting of the Kyrgyz-Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Iran-Turkey over ...
- Ttsoda Russia Logistics Summit 19/08/2012 Trabzon Chamber of Commerce and Industry President M. Suat Hacisalihoglu spoke with Trabzon Consul General Dmitry Talanov about Trabzon Logistics Project. Consul General of the Russian Federation in Trabzon Dmitry Talanov visited the Commercial Attache Marina Gorbunova and Trabzon Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman M. Suat Hacisalihoglu and exchanged views on the u Logistics Center inde, which is planned to be established in Trabzon. Dmitry Talanov said that he gave importance to the ine Trabzon Logistics Center ol project, which was given great importance in the region after being appointed to the Russian Consulate in Trabzon. Turkey's eastern Black Sea project between Russia and the South Caucasus until it becomes important that the ...
- Railway Activities: North American Railroad Summit - Montreal 05/10/2012 The North American Railroad Summit will be held in Montreal, Canada between the dates 14 / 10 / 2012 - 16 / 10 / 2012. For detailed information about the event, please click: http://www.railcan.ca/ Source: Raillynews
- 2012 Railway Summit Begins in Bangkok 27/10/2012 The 24-26 Railroad Summit, which was held in October, began in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. This year, the 7. Railroad Summit was organized for the first time outside of China. 3 joined politicians, rail officials, equipment and technology companies and various project owners from around the world, to the summit to last for days. At the summit, the most critical points of industry in Southeast Asia will be discussed. Keith Wallace, one of the organizers at the summit, said, "Forming the world is a great task and it is a good thing to share this mission. Today, 7 will listen to the speakers of different countries. We will all talk about a common railway language.
- Rail System Activities: Oman Transportation Infrastructure Summit 2013 - Muscat 02/01/2013 Oman Transport Infrastructure Summit 2013 8-11 will be held between September 2013 in Muscat, Oman's capital. The 2012 12 in 2012, 25, was organized by 140 high profile speakers and 2013 was organized with local and international sector professionals. In XNUMX it is expected that participation in the Oman Transport Infrastructure Summit will be much more. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- The summit of the state, 3. came together for the foundation of the bridge 29/05/2013 3 to be built on the Bosphorus. The foundation of the bridge is the conquest of Istanbul. 560 was celebrated in May with the ceremony attended by President Gül and Prime Minister Erdoğan. The new bridge was announced by President Abdullah Gül as Yavuz Sultan Selim. The third bridge to Istanbul, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge was laid with the prayers read the foundation. Following the speeches at the groundbreaking ceremony in Sarıyer Garipçe, President Abdullah Gül, President of the Parliament Cemil Çiçek, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Minister of Transport Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Customs and Trade Hayati Yazıcı, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu, Sar
- Rail System Activity: 8. Metro World Summit 2013 - Shanghai China 11/07/2013 2013 Summit of the Metro World will be held in 11-13 September in Shanghai, China. Within the scope of the event, large subway operators, civil servants and industrial organizations, institute planning, tunnel and construction companies, urban rail vehicle production groups will come together to discuss the challenges of the metro world, the development of urban rail systems, intelligence and efficiency and synthesis problems. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Rayhaber and Raillynews 8 to be held in Shanghai, China. Metro World Summit became the official press partner of 2013 event (Special News) 11/07/2013 Rayhaber and Raillynews 8 to be held in Shanghai, China. Metro World Summit became the official press partner of 2013 event (Special Report) Metro World 2013 Summit will be held in 11-13 September in Shanghai, China. Within the scope of the event, large subway operators, civil servants and industrial organizations, institute planning, tunnel and construction companies, urban rail vehicle production groups will come together to discuss the challenges of the metro world, the development of urban rail systems, intelligence and efficiency and synthesis problems. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews