Dassault Systèmes announced that Eurostar, an international company providing high-speed train services in the Channel Tunnel, chose the DELMIA Quintiq application, which operates on the basis of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to develop resource and maintenance planning activities.
Carrying passengers through the Channel Tunnel between London, Paris, Brussels, Rotterdam and Amsterdam, Eurostar has carried 2017 million passengers since 10,3. The company, which has ambitious plans, wants to grow its business by increasing the frequency of voyages and to offer its customers the best possible travel experience. Dassault Systèmes and his business partner Ordina have developed a two-component solution to support Eurostar.
Philippe Dabancourt, Eurostar's Director of Train Services and Performance, said, Eur We needed a solution that could be planned in different time periods and could be structured according to various rules and sets of regulations. At the same time, this solution had to be something that our planners could easily use - both in the assignment and maintenance - so it was important to support multiple languages and time zones. Aynı
Mes We are delighted that DELMIA Quintiq has been chosen as a solution to the complex workforce and maintenance planning needs of Eurostar, inden said Wouter Tielemans, Ordina Supply Chain Director. Thanks to our industry experience, we offer a fully integrated solution that complies with the specific requirements of Eurostar and the current IT structure. This will enable Eurostar to offer high-level service to its customers and easily expand its business. Bu
Olivier Sappin, Vice President of Transport and Mobility at Dassault Systèmes, said, Oliv Consumer expectations for transportation and mobility services change and affect business models in all sectors. In high-speed trains, which are one of these sectors, safety and reliability requirements are met in a context where trains are subject to different set of rules and timelines are hampered. In Past planning methods can no longer meet the requirements of this evolving relationship. Integrated, intelligent applications can reduce complexity and speed up value generation. Eurostar's confidence in Dassault Systèmes confirms the extensive experience we have gained in this industry through the DELMIA Quintiq applications. Ost (xnumxvolt)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Eurotunnel train trapped in Channel Tunnel 08/07/2014 The Eurotunnel train was trapped in the Channel Tunnel: a train in the Channel Tunnel connecting the continent of England and Europe and passing under the English Channel broke down after leaving the coast of England, and about 400 passengers and four dogs were trapped in the tunnel. The Eurotunnel train, which traveled in the tunnel between England and France, was broken due to a power outage after about 12 miles after leaving England. About six hours of delays were caused by the breakdown, while passengers were trapped in the train for two hours. The 400 passenger and four dogs, who take photos in the tunnel, take the opportunity to evacuate themselves from the failing train and take themselves de
- Speedway passenger train at the Channel of the Channel increased 17/03/2017 The high-speed passenger train of the Channel Tunnel has increased: Eurostar International Ltd., the railway company that operates high-speed train traffic in the Channel Channel between England and France, has increased the number of passengers carried from Europe to the United States during the first three months of 2017, compared to the same period last year. 17 has announced an increase. According to euronews, business trips to Europe, especially from England, have also increased during this period. Eurostar said that the number of passengers dropped after the terrorist acts that blew France and Belgium, and that 2016 declined by 4 to 10 in 25, and that the XNUMX million pounds were lost in parallel.
- ABB Introduces Most Economical Charging Solution for Electric Vehicles 02/06/2018 The ABB charging solutions portfolio is enriched with a wall-mounted AC charger, an easy-to-install solution for homes and workplaces. In total, the new wall-mounted AC charger portfolio with different types of 52 provides a high-quality and cost-effective electric car charging solution for private and business use. This range further strengthens ABB's comprehensive intelligent building solutions. Easy to install With the 50 cm25 design to 2, this charger can be easily installed in homes and offices. As in the hospitality industry, it can be easily used in building types where customers need to charge overnight. ABB Global Electric ABB
- Europe's Fastest Train from Eurostar 25/11/2014 Eurostar, Europe's Fastest Train: Eurostar, which operates high-speed trains throughout Europe, 20. e320 is considering to celebrate the anniversary by taking the special train. Eurostar, which operates high-speed train throughout Europe, 20. e320 is considering to celebrate the anniversary by taking the special train. Like all transportation systems, trains benefit from the innovations brought by technology. The Japanese are trying to replace the 500 super-speed trains, which are capable of speeding up the mileage, while the British are preparing to replace all subway trains with new and modern robot versions. In Europe, the trains operator Eurostar 20. a whole new year ı
- Slovenian Railways Choose IBM SmartCloud Solution 12/09/2013 Slovenian Railways Elects IBM SmartCloud Solution: In order to improve customer service and business operations of railways in Central Europe, the Slovenian Railway company announced the choice of IBM's cloud solution. With the new cloud-based centralized IT system, the company aims to provide a more complete overview of all transport, passenger and logistics operations, enabling more efficient management and maintenance of network traffic across the network. Directing a railway line of more than 1.200 kilometers, the Slovenian Railways transport 15,3 million passengers and 15,8 million tons of cargo every year. The railway line, which is an important connection point in the pan-European transport corridor, is Avrupa
- Slovenia's Railways Company chooses IBM SmartCloud solution 25/09/2013 The Slovenian Railways Company chose the IBM SmartCloud solution: In order to centralize IT systems and improve customer service, the Slovenian Railways Company chose the IBM SmartCloud solution. In addition to having a centralized IT service desk, it achieves a first class and reliable solution to keep costs under control and to take advantage of mobile solutions. In order to improve customer service and business operations of railways in Central Europe, the Slovenian railway company announced that it had chosen IBM's cloud solution. Company with new cloud-based centralized IT system; a more holistic overview of all transport, passenger and logistics operations yolcu
- Honda Tunnel's 80% Completed 27/12/2018 Turkey's major industrial and tourism centers of the Ring Road project will connect Denizli Honaz of about 80 percent Tunnel shown as the most important step has been completed. Work is going on in Izmir, Aydın and Ankara and the traffic going to Antalya and Muğla direction will continue without entering Denizli city center. Honaz Mayor Turgut Devecioğlu stated that the connection road to important tourism centers such as Antalya and Muğla, as well as providing time and fuel saving after the completion of the tunnel construction site and completion of the construction, will be more modern. I Honaz Tunnel, 2 bin 600 Meter alan
- Demirel's Ayaş Tunnel Didn't View the Tip 21/02/2013 Don't 'crash' in the Unfinished Ayaş Tunnel! The construction of the project 69, which was launched 37 years ago, could not be completed despite spending a million pounds in 701 to date. Ministry of water 'should not collapse' he had to allocate about 3 million pounds Milliyet'dan Ömür ÜNVER'ın According to the news, starting more than half a century ago with great prospects Ayaş Tunnel Project, 21 government and 28 minister despite the lack of completion. Now the work is done to revitalize, on the one hand the money is spent to protect the first mortar Demirel'den between the capital and Istanbul 576-kilometer low-standard railway 160 mileage by shortening the 416 mileage Şimdi
- 230 pound man did not take the Eurostar train 21/11/2013 The 230 pound man did not take the Eurostar train: Kevin Chenais, an obese French citizen who weighed 230 on the British Airways, was prevented from flying from London to the US. 22-year-old Kevin Chenais, 18 monthly treatment in Minnesota, the United States after the British Airways plane to London wanted to switch to. However, British Airways refused Chenais for failing to provide the necessary health care, so Virgin Atlantic Airlines stepped in and Chenais returned to London. However, he now refused to carry Kevin Chenais at Eurostar, a high-speed train between London and Paris. The ferry service in the Channel is P & O üzerine
- Mesa Engineering Construction Machinery Industry. and Tic. Ltd. Sti. 23/02/2010 Address: Atatürk Caddesi Kabukçu Apt. No: 66 (0) 258 265 12 30 0 258 262 24 36 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- MESA GROUP OF COMPANIES 27/02/2010 FIRM OFFICERS Erhan BOYSANOĞLU Chairman of the Board of Directors MESA Mesken Sanayii A.Ş. Özhan AKÇALI Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors MESA Mesken Sanayii A.Ş. F. Bülent BİNGÖL Board Member MESA Mesken Sanayii A.Ş. Osman ŞENOL Board Member MESA Mesken Sanayii A.Ş. Can AYNAGÖZ Board Member, General Manager MESA Mesken Sanayii A.Ş. Can ÜSTÜNALP Board Member MESA Mesken Sanayii A.Ş. Aslı TOKATLI Board Member MESA Mesken Sanayii A.Ş. CENTRAL MESA Plaza, Koru, Lime Street Çayyolu 2, 06810 Ankara-TURKEY Tel: (312) 291 50 00 (PBX) Fax: (312) ...
- MESİAD, Projects to Give Life to Mersin 05/09/2018 MESİAD, which has been working hard for projects that will give economic life to Mersin and the region for more than a quarter of a century, received information from the competent authorities by examining the investments in Mersin on site. Mersin Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MESİAD) Chairman Hasan Engin and Board Members, who are giving life to Mersin and Çukurova, will be in charge of Çukurova Airport, high-speed train works, pumping stations, OSB highway junction and Tarsus-Kazanlı Tourism Region. By studying, I received information about studies. Isı We are waiting for the completion of the OSB crossroads ir Treasurer of MESİAD Mehmet Ali Akdemir, Assistant Treasurer Sibel İnandı and Board Member Bedrettin “
- Mesa Machinery 23/01/2019 Founded in 1979 Mesa Machinery, leading to Turkey's successful history in the casting and machining among OEM companies and making a difference in the industry is moving its vision to become a leading and innovative company. The success achieved by Mesa Makina, a member of UN Global Compact, is based on the production of products that fully respond to customer demands and needs with its expert staff. Our business activity goes beyond high-quality and demanding castings. Our product R & D team can offer comprehensive support to our customers from the development stage of the products. Qualified personnel on 160 in Mesa Makina (140 worker, 10 engineer, 10 Mes
- Atiker uses high speed train in Konyaspor matches 12/05/2017 Atiker Konyaspor uses High Speed Train at the Games: Atiker Konyaspor has chosen the High Speed Train at the away games during the season. Fast, safe, comfortable travel with the opportunity to increase the demand for high-speed passengers, the world of sports has become a favorite. Atiker Konyaspor, who prefers high-speed train in the away games during the season, has again preferred the high-speed train for Osmanlıspor-A.Konyaspor match last week. Aykut Kocaman managed green-white successful football players, YHT'nin comfortable and comfortable environment while traveling, fans shared a lot of photos.
- Start fast train from Alasar Tunnel 15/06/2012 Although the discussions about the station locations have not been concluded yet, the construction work for the bursa-Yenisehir Phase of the high-speed train started quietly. The consortium, which undertakes the construction, has started drilling and excavation works in Alasar Tunnels as planned and there are people who are in expropriation difficulties laş The tender last year was held in 1 in August. Contract 30 was signed in December. Bursa-Yenişehir Phase of the high-speed train to connect the railway network focused mainly on station locations. In this process, lar The fact that construction could not be started caused speculation. This is exactly what happened yesterday, the construction of high-speed train actually started. The starting point is ise Before t
- Works in Nurdağ Railway Tunnel 07/08/2017 UDHB Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın1 with the construction of the Nurdag Tunnel on the construction work continued on Tuesday. Works are underway at the Nurdağ Tunnel, which was built within the scope of the Mersin-Adana-İncirlik-Osmaniye-Gaziantep High Speed Railway Project, which was designed to provide high-speed train transportation from Istanbul, Ankara and Konya to the cities of Adana-Osmaniye and Gaziantep. UDHB Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınIn order to see the ongoing works together with the accompanying delegation to visit the construction of Nurdağ Tunnel. Birdal enters the 10 km of 2 units of 4 km in total each.
- UK sells Eurostar shares (Video) 14/10/2014 Britain sells its shares in Eurostar: Britain has found the solution in the fight against the financial crisis to sell its share in the Channel Tunnel. The British government decided to sell its own 40 share of the railway line connecting France and England with the English Channel. The decision of the government of Prime Minister David Cameron in the framework of the privatization plan at 2013 aims to provide a revenue of around 380 million (300 million pounds). Lar It's just financial assets. The ability of these shares to change hands from a good value will help us reduce our budget deficit and use financial flexibility. With this flexibility, we need public investments sayesinde
- Eurostar high-speed train stops 18/01/2015 Eurostar high-speed train stops stopped: It was announced that the train flights were suspended due to the smoke detected in the tunnel of the Eurostar high-speed trains connecting the capital of England to Europe. Eurostar company's official Twitter account said in a statement, "All of our services were suspended due to smoke detected in the tunnel tunnel. All the flights are returned to the departure stations until a new instruction is given due to the closure of the tunnel," the statement said. Eurostar noted that there will be no further voyages today, and that customers can access the updated information about the flights through the internet pages this evening. Eurotunnel spokesman John O'Keefe, who made a statement to the British press, said that two separate alarms were activated.
- Eurostar high-speed trains start again 19/01/2015 Eurostar high-speed trains restarted: Channel tunnels with Eurostar high-speed trains reopened. In the Channel tunnel, where Eurostar high-speed trains link London's capital London to Europe, the service was reported to return to normal after a small fire that broke out yesterday. Eurotunnel said in a statement, the fire caused by smoke in one of the two tunnels removed from the tunnel tunnel and transport service along the Channel was restarted at 02.45 London time was expressed. High-speed train company Eurostar also returned to normal today, while reminded that only one tunnel serves, 30-60 warning about delayed minutes. Eurostar offers a ın
- Eurostar High Speed Train 03/03/2015 Eurostar High-Speed Train Flights Failure: One of the Eurostar high-speed trains, which connects London's capital London to Europe, has caused delays in some trains due to striking a person, and some flights have been canceled. Eurostar company said in a statement, "Ashford International and Ebbsfleet International as a result of a train crash between the high-speed line (HS1) was closed. For this reason Eurostar trains are taking place tonight and can be delayed" said. Informing the emergency services at the scene of the company, the company is working to open the line as soon as possible, he said. Passengers in the capital's King's Cross St.Pancras station an
- Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between England and France, collects Euro 2016 (Video) 21/05/2016 Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between the UK and France, collects Euro 2016. He explained. During this period, Eurostar announced that the number of passengers, especially tourists from the United States and Asia, declined by 2016 3 to 2 by a decrease of 200 by the same period a year earlier. The company's revenues in this period fell 6 261 million euros were recorded. In 2015 '
- New route to Eurasia Tunnel 25/04/2016 A new route plan for the Eurasia Tunnel: The final plan of the Eurasia Tunnel Project was approved. The road and intersections of the tunnel planned to be opened at the end of the year were passed through non-expropriated areas to reduce the cost. The path of the project, which was planned to be put into service at the end of the year, was spent in areas where private ownership was not available due to expropriation costs. In addition, the intersections have been rearranged according to the works of transportation to the Yenikapı Square and the shifting of infrastructures. Within the scope of development plans approved by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, areas on the Anatolian and European sides were organized. Accordingly, the planning area is on the European side Avrupa
- Expropriation Regulation for the Eurasia Tunnel 26/04/2016 Expropriation Arrangement to the Eurasia Tunnel: The “Eurasia Tunnel 'plans to connect the Anatolian and European sides of Istanbul to the 5 for the first time, were re-suspended with the addition of the reconstruction of the roads and roads. The revised plan included statements that the infrastructure works were olmadı obliged to be re-planned considering the resolution of areas where there is no private ownership Rev. TUNNEL PROJECT WAS APPROVED IN 2011 On the European side, it will start from Kazlıçeşme and the project on the Anatolian side of Göztepe Intersection will be terminated in 2011. The plan revised the project from that time on the both sides of the project.
- 3 Grand Canal 01/08/2016 3 Multi-Storey Great Istanbul Tunnel was Started: Three companies were found to be sufficient in the 3 Multi-Storeyed Istanbul Tunnel Project. Minister Arslan, "The tunnel will carry 6.5 million passengers a day," said Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, which will be the first in the world will be the "3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel Project preliminary qualification, technical and financial proposals for the tender project tender," 10 announced that the financial offer envelopes will be opened. Minister Arslan, Istanbul, Marmaray and the Eurasian tunnel after the third largest project, "3 Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel" studies continued quickly, he said. 3 COMPANY HAS ENOUGH.
- '2017 Year's Structure Award' from Korea to Eurasia Tunnel 12/07/2017 The Eurasia Tunnel, connecting the continents of Asia and Europe with the two-story highway tunnel passing under the sea floor, was announced to receive an international award. The tunnel, which was shown to be one of the most important alternatives in terms of fast, comfortable and safe transportation in Istanbul, was chosen as the structure of the 2017 year by Korean engineers. The Korean Society of Civil Engineers (KSCE) awarded the Eurasian Tunnel to the 2017 'Building Structure of the Year' award in the 'Golden Category'. 8.International Award The 2017 Building Award of the Year, the eighth international award given to the Eurasian Tunnel since the financing and construction phase, and other awards X