The airport located on the Asian side of Istanbul; 40 km to Kadikoy, 12 km to Pendik and 50 km to Taksim. The TEM highway has an 1.5 km connection. It is possible to use public transportation such as bus, metro and metrobus to reach various regions of Istanbul.
The following IETT lines or Havataş services can be used for transportation from the airport to the city.
IETT Lines passing through Sabiha Gökçen Airport:
E-3 4.LEVENT METRO - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT line
E-9 BOSTANCI - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT line
E-10 KADIKÖY-KURTKÖY - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AIRPORT line
E-11 SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT - KADIKOY line
16S SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT - METROBUS UZUNÇAYIR line
SG1 KADIKÖY - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AIRPORT line
122H SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT - YENISEHIR - 4.LEVENT METRO line
SG2 TAKSİM - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT line
132 H PENDIK YTH - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT line
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- How to Reach Istanbul Airport by Public Transport 15/04/2019 Transportation to Istanbul Airport can be provided by İETT buses and HAVAİST lines. New Airport, IETT's H-1, H-2, H-3, H-4 lines and HAVAIST's IST-1, IST-2, IST-3, IST-4, IST-5, IST-6 , İST7, IST-8, IST-9, IST-10, IST-11, IST-12, IST-13, IST-14, IST-15, IST-16, IST-17, IST-18, IST19. reachable with. IETT lines and stops: H-1 MAHMUTBEY METRO - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Mahmutbey Metro - Karacaoğlan İÖO. - İnönü Street - Halkalı Street - Pirireis - 15 Temmuz Mah. - Sanayi Mahallesi - İkitelli Bridge - İstanbul Airport H-2 MECİDİYEKÖY - İSTANBUL AIRPORT line Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs - -
- How is Energy Efficiency Delivered? 29/03/2019 Sakarya University Academic and Social Development Center (SASGEM) organized a conference on laştır Energy Efficiency in Transportation: Public Transportation Case Sak. The conference was held at SAU Culture and Congress Center. Lecturer. İrfan Pamuk joined as a speaker. Talking about the necessity of transportation planning at the conference, İrfan Pamuk said that transportation was handled under four main headings: land, water, air and pipelines. The rapid development of automotive technology strengthens the belief that transportation problems will be solved via land routes. Lecturer. Pamuk, Üy Continuous routes are made especially in developed and rich countries Üy
- Quality Transportation with Environmentally Friendly Buses 07/06/2017 High quality transportation is provided by environment friendly buses: Today, the first order of environmental pollution factors, harmful gases released from vehicles to nature. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, with his work in the Public Transport area, while increasing the quality of city travel, also gives importance to the protection of the environment. Greater public transport, 2010 year by increasing the number of environmentally friendly natural gas buses contribute to environmental cleanliness. 303 KIT NATURAL GAS VEHICLE We are in the 21. century, the emerging high technology and industry, especially in large cities, the impact of increased traffic on the environment caused by increased vehicle traffic, is one of the biggest environmental problems today. This is really a…
- Transportation is provided by Snow Tunnels 13/03/2013 In many parts of the country shows the spring face, while snowfall in Bitlis continues in March. One of the places lost among the snow piles and receiving the share of snow captivity is the Five Minare Quarter in the center of Bitlis. Many single-storey detached houses in the 5 Minare Quarter are still under snow. Almost all of the houses have disappeared among the snow masses in the Five Minare Quarter, where citizens have been digging meters of snow to reach their homes. The windows of the houses are completely closed due to the snow. Snow captivity continues to take place in the neighborhood where the height of the snow exceeds the human and even the home. 7 of the Year - 8 ın
- What is Izmirim Card, How to Buy, Loading and Querying How? 13/10/2018 The answer to all questions about Izmirim Kart is at Ege Haber! How to get Izmirim Card, which collects many services of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, including public transportation, how is Izmirim Card loading and questioning procedures done? Izmirim Card balance loading, application and query how the details of how it is done in this report. If you are one of the thousands of people who use Izmirim Card, we give you the answers to the questions you are curious about as Ege Haber. What is Izmirim Card, where and how? Izmirim Card loading and balance questioning process how you are wondering if this news is full im
- How did Burulaş fly to the airport 17/02/2017 How to fly to the airport forbidden Burulaş: From the General Directorate of Civil Aviation to use only amateur and sportive flights from Yunuseli Airport 1 from February Burulaş'ın seaplane expeditions appeared. By the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, only amateur and sportive flights have been opened from Yunuseli Airport, 1. After the opening of Bursa Yenişehir Airport, XVIF was shut down in 2001 and 1 started to use the Yunuseli Airport for commercial flights. 1 Starting from February, sea flights to the Golden Horn from Yunuseli Airport UM
- Additional Public Transport Flights to the Airport in Diyarbakir 18/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which works for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation services, has started additional flights for the citizens going to and from the airport. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work to provide more comfortable, comfortable and cheaper transportation services for citizens. The city center, which extends the additional routes to the Metropolitan Municipality, departed the airport and launched additional flights for the citizens. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, providing high quality service to citizens with its new fleet renewed and expanded in public transportation within the city, launched additional flights for the citizens going to and from the city via the airport. 7 vehicle to the Metropolitan Municipality Airport during the day Büyük
- Spare Parts of Ankara Metro Supplied by Domestic Manufacturers 24/06/2012 The spare parts of the Ankara Metro are supplied by domestic producers: The spare parts of the Ankara Metro, which is connected to the General Directorate of the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara, are supplied by the domestic manufacturer. Ankara Metro, which provided a great contribution to domestic economy and bought most of its spare parts from Turkish companies, has saved 5 million 5 thousand TL in 700 annually. In line with the Ekipman Product Localization Project yönelik, Ankara Metro, which preferred the domestic manufacturer for the supply of spare parts, introduced these parts to the Turkish companies with the iy Spare Parts and Equipment Exhibition Ankara to increase the interest. The exhibition includes the samples of the technical equipment used for the subway produced by domestic companies al
- Spare parts of Ankara Metro are supplied by domestic manufacturers 20/06/2012 In this way, the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara 5 annually, 5 million 700 thousand TL is saved. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Directorate General of EGO, Ankara Metro, which operates under the need for spare parts and equipment exhibited with local companies are introduced to the exhibition. The opening of the exhibition was organized by EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, OSTİM AŞ Chairman Orhan Aydın, Metropolitan Municipality Rail Systems Department Head Kemal Temiz, Ankara Metro Director Rahmi Akdoğan and many industrialists and bureaucrats. Authorities noted that the spare parts of the Ankara Metro's 80 are imported from domestic producers, and the development of the product localization project Ankara
- All kinds of infrastructure is provided for Eskişehir to become a railway industry center 18/09/2012 While there is a lack of leading sector in the defense and aviation sector in Eskişehir, a development in the railway sector seems to change the future of Eskişehir. Following the Rail Systems Cluster (RSK), which was established under the leadership of the ESO Organized Industrial Zone, the preparations for the establishment of the Railway Organized Industrial Zone came to an end. According to the information we received from the authorities to the Railway Organized Industrial Zone Hasanbey region. All infrastructure works of the railway OIZ have been completed. The region is expected to be operational as the 2015 year. Only the great importance of rail Organized Industrial Zone, which will carry the developments would radically change the future of Turkey's economy not to Eskisehir Eskisehir to ...
- In Bursa, while the work of the Sculpture - Garage tram line continues, the traffic flow is also provided by alternative routes. 09/10/2012 According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; On the Darmstad Street; between the İpekiş Junction and the Tramadic Road, which started between the Signalize intersection of Çarşamba Avenue on Wednesday; It was stated that it was continuing towards the direction of the City Square via the Spring Street. Due to the railway laying works on the Darmstad Street and İlkbahar Street, the traffic flow was arranged in a direction from the direction of the City Square towards Stadium Caddesi İpekiş Junction and the roadside parking lots were canceled. Bursalı Tahir Caddesi, which is designated as an alternative traffic route and used as one way, is directed to D Cad 200 highway Merinos Intersection from Anadolu Street and Uysal Street route Alternatif
- TCDD Strikes Short, Workers Disintegrate (Video) 03/09/2015 TCDD Strike Briefed, Workers Disbanded When Reconciliation Was Delivered: Serdar Akdogan, Chairman of Liman Is Trade Union, explained the strike in TCDD - workers gathered in front of the port of Izmir, distributed on the grounds that a consensus was reached. Agreement (CBA) upon notification that a compromise in the negotiations dağıldı.türki Heavy Industry and Service Sector Public Employers' Association (TÜHİS) and Port Business due to the ongoing and disagreements between the union 3 in the port of Izmir as of September was made strike preparations. Alsancak TCDD The workers gathered in front of the Port B Gate, formed a strike tent and hung a banner. Morning…
- How does the Marmaray Project affect sea transport? What measures are taken? 16/04/2012 The Marmaray Project will greatly affect inland sea transport. Because this area is a region where the sea lines and private transportation companies transport the percentage of 80. Eminonu, Haydarpasa, Kadikoy, Besiktas, Uskudar, Karaköy shaped areas in the form of a hexagon. Marmaray will affect this absolute. We also know that this project is not an anti-sea project. We think it will only seriously affect our passenger potential. As a result, the passenger transport potential is even greater than the 3 level of maritime transport. IMM has a structure that integrates public transport with the support of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Many different Birçok
- How Marmaray Project affects sea transport 16/04/2012 The Marmaray Project will greatly affect inland sea transport. Because this area is a region where the sea lines and private transportation companies transport the percentage of 80. Eminonu, Haydarpasa, Kadikoy, Besiktas, Uskudar, Karaköy shaped areas in the form of a hexagon. Marmaray will affect this absolute. We also know that this project is not an anti-sea project. We think it will only seriously affect our passenger potential. As a result, the passenger transport potential is even greater than the 3 level of maritime transport. IMM has a structure that integrates public transport with the support of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Many different Birçok
- How to solve the transportation problem in Bursa? 01/10/2012 Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Bursa Branch President Abraham in March, in Bursa said in a statement today, "Bursa can not be solved there is no problem. As long as mind and let's make this work. A the scope of our trace of need to transport subject profession. Bursa's not Turkey's most important problem one of transportation. 17 million vehicles in Turkey, the number of thousand people 250 car falls we look compared to the population. Today the EU average is around 580. the number of vehicles in Turkey we look to Europe too is not much. ride even in Bulgaria people 450 vehicles We are even behind Bulgaria in this regard, while in Bursa 2 million 800 thousand people, the number of vehicles 600 bin düş
- Topbaş, how the public in Istanbul transportation plan see how misleading 02/10/2013 Topbas, Istanbul transportation plan how the public saw how misunderstood: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, yer Everywhere Metro, Everywhere Metro Büyük with the slogan prepared for Istanbul has announced the transportation plan. It was revealed that public opinion was misled in the transportation plan announced by Topbaş. IMM, which has published the project of rail system transportation in Istanbul, announced the length of the rail system in Istanbul as 2004 before 45 - Sirkeci - Halkalı and Haydarpaşa-Gebze lines covering the 75 kilometer suburb ignored. Topbas does not content with misleading the public in this way, but the 2019 44 kilometer of the length of the 31 kilometer Haydarpaşa - Gebze and the XNUMX kilometer Sirkeci - Halkalı...
- How to Find Things You Forget in Istanbul 01/03/2016 How to Find Things You Forget in Istanbul: How do you know how to find your lost items in buses, metrobuses, stations and stations in Istanbul? Lost items are noticed by sensitive citizens and delivered to drivers. Found goods, IETT's Lost Property Store in Karaköy is under protection. What do we have to do to get your forgotten things? You need to call ALO 153 the day you forgot the item to find the item you lost. If a day has passed since your loss, you must fill in the lost property form from the IETT website. If you find your lost item as a result of your application, you can get it from the address given in the return address you received as SMS.
- How will the future of transport 13/10/2016 How will the future of transport vehicles: While constantly announcing new concept vehicles, how will we see vehicles on the streets after a while? As you know, new concept tools have been announced for some time. Both automobiles, motorcycles and public transport are in constant innovation. If we can go a few years later, how will we see vehicles? Here comes the bride. 1- Highway Road transport is the most widely used type of transportation. Many innovations await us especially in the most preferred transportation type with the use of automobiles. Driverless, Electric Cars At this point, even today we can see driverless vehicles,
- How to Get to Istanbul New Airport 23/04/2018 29 3 will be officially opened in October. work at the terminal building of the airport has come to an end. Only 1 will have separate doors for boarding at the 19 terminal building. In order to walk from one end of the terminal to the next 5 building, it will be necessary to travel a distance of 6 kilometers. Zeynep Karamustafa from Cnntürk, Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan talked to the new airport. 1 3 all planes as of November. take-off and take-off to the airport. The terminal building is almost complete. It will be the largest terminal building in Europe. The number of bellows used by passengers in boarding and landing was also increased. Minister Arslan, "At the same time 114"
- Transportation to Istanbul New Airport 16/08/2018 Istanbul New Airport, which is projected as the most expensive project in the world, counts the days for the big opening, and the most curious issue of the public is the transportation. 3 built at the farthest point of the city. The lack of a rail system to carry the public to the airport is still increasing the fear of transportation. Thus, the criticism of the billion-dollar project was quick. Republican Author Cigdem Toker'in '3. How to get to the airport '' 3. The fact that the airport will operate at least one-and-a-half-year without metro is a complete example of unplanned. It seems that the invoice of this plan will not be very light. Fat
- How to solve the transportation problem in Samsun? 08/05/2019 Samsun Media Group team, Samsun, "How to solve the problem of transportation in the city?" he asked. Most of the citizens expressed that drivers should receive traffic training and called for an extension of the rail system. One of the most important problems of Samsun, expressed as one of the most important problems we asked the solution for citizens. Citizens, drivers need to receive traffic education, while others need to extend the rail system route and public transportation should be more widespread. Here are the answers: TRAINING from education LAZIM Mevlüt ŞİRİN: The transportation problem has to be feasibility and the drivers need to be trained. Because drivers do not give priority to the pedestrian, such as throwing scissors Çünkü
- MUTTAŞ Airport Passenger Transportation 2 Million Reached 21/02/2018 MUTTAŞ, which is the airport transportation service of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, has reached the number of millions of passengers. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Milas-Bodrum and Dalaman Airports in Muğla and launched by the citizens who attracted great interest in the service MUTTAŞ airport transportation by 2 2 thousand 004 628 passengers have moved to date. 30 in the summer, 21 modern and comfortable vehicles in the winter months serving the citizens MUTTAS passengers at the airport during the determined time of two hours with great interest from the citizens. "We are working to give the Metropolitan Muğlamız as the Best Service in every area" just two in Istanbul and Mugla in Turkey ...
- 8 Reinforcement from Muğla Metropolitan Airport to Airport Transportation 30/05/2018 Mugla Metropolitan Municipality has added 8 to its fleet to be used in airport transportation. Turkey's two airports with the airport in Las Vegas, one of the two provinces received new buses to be used in the transportation 13 8 meter identification Muğla Mayor Dr. With the participation of Osman Gürün, Muğla Metropolitan Municipality was held in the socio-cultural area. Bahattin Gümüş Mayor Bahattin Gümüş, Ortaca Mayor Hasan Karaçelik, CHP Muğla provincial and district presidents, CHP Muğla deputy candidates, muhtars, citizens and bus company officials attended the bus promotion. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which is one of the duties and responsibilities in the field of transportation and in accordance with requests from citizens Muğ
- OSTIM Designed in Bursa, Tragger Airport Freight Transportation Vehicle 30/10/2018 By combining advanced engineering and design, CDMMobil has begun to produce TRIGER, a domestic and national electric truck brand, in its factory in Bursa Hasanaga Organized Industrial Zone. With the 85 kW engine, TRAGGER is capable of providing 7,4 watches in a single charge. The 6 700 is capable of climbing up to a slope of 2 and 17 with a length of 3,2 is installed in two different speed modes. TRAGGER'in 3.114 Ah battery, 240 V with a conventional mains current 220 6 per hour even though the battery pack X
- A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia 19/02/2016 A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia: Realization of a new railway link that connects Forrestfield with Perth Airport. The main works of the line that will make the airport easier to travel will be held in partnership with Salini Impregilo and NRW. The cost of the deal will be 2 billion dollars. The construction of the line will be started by the end of this year and is planned to be completed by 2020. The line that will have a length of 8,5 km will also be a link between the Perth suburb and Perth Airport. Transport Minister Dean Nalder said in a statement, the project will create convenience to access to Perth Airport Ulaşım