Dirinler, which has been manufacturing machine tools and press since 1952 in Izmir, has signed a double cycle with the Drinns brand in the rail system. 30 10 24 days after the process that reduces the day to the 65 minutes after a train carriage 65 hour as short as possible to make a giant milling 1 meter was produced. Dirinler, in this short time produced 10 meter giant milling. Dirinler made a statement on the subject Industrial Machinery Board Member and Dirinler GMBH Managing Director Nihan alive, "Turkey and the most important care of turning the operation of the rail system in the world, metro and tram wheels. In the old systems, the wheels of a single wagon were dismantled and maintained for at least XNUMX months, and we completed the operation of a wagon with XNUMX minutes in the Drinns brand. Dirin, within half an hour by checking the rail system that the wagon can be put into operation again.
CELEBRATES ALL SECTORS
Underground Turning giving detailed information about the counter with the issue alive, he said sector in a large volume of cars, noting that only bring what they focus on the wheel and Turkey's wagon production area for the elimination of foreign dependence that take place in the new studies. Dirin continued his speech with the following words: ız In this way we are going to strengthen our country's hand in the production of wagons, we re-signed a national and domestic revolution. With a milling machine, a wagon can now be built in 24 hours. Turkey has imported these machines from abroad, but it ended in domestic production. "He said.
TARGET SMART MACHINES
Emphasizing the importance of R & D activities, Dirin concluded his speech with the following words: mas Thanks to our R & D Center, we are moving our targets further. We started 4.0 investments in the industry. Our aim; to produce machines that do not allow any malfunction. DrinnSmart 2018 was the result of this work. It's a system that says a failure. We develop this system and Turkey also committed to move to the highest level with this product. "She said. (the stendüstr)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Dirinler Makina Developed Milling Machine for 1 Days 25/05/2019 Izmir is located in 1952 factory site since 4 machine tools and presses manufacturing makes Dirinler, he did not break the tradition in Izmir is located in 1952 factory site since 4 machine tools and presses manufacturing makes Dirinler, did not break the tradition and rail systems in Turkey has developed a new product under the brand name Drinns. The company produced a new 30 meter milling machine that can produce a train car in a short time such as an 10 hour after an underground lathe that reduces the 24 day-by-day rail maintenance to 65 minutes. 65 meters with a new generation of machine tools, being used in Turkey ...
- Dirinler Produced a Rail System with a Rail System 09/03/2019 Dirinler Makina has designed and revolutionized the underground lathe under the name of Drinss. A lathe with an underground lathe, 10 per minute is passed through the lathe, within half an hour by making the rail system is activated. In the old system, the wheel maintenance of one car only lasts a month with the 20 person working day and night, while the new lathe is completed in two minutes with 10. Thus, the loss of passengers, such as loss of passengers and loss of workers, are reduced. The special software developed knows how and how much the wheel will turn. No matter which country, which rail system, the wheel of which diameter hangi
- Dirinler Machinery 09/03/2019 1952 is a family-owned company that continues its industrial and commercial activities. The Group has four factories with machinery and product manufacturing, a marketing company and a foreign trade company that organizes export and import works of the group of companies. The last company to join the group on 2010 is the group's tourism and port management company.
- 6 thousand people travel in Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/09/2014 6 thousand people travel on the Ankara-Istanbul YHT route: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Elvan, "Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Railway line is very high. 12 expeditions on the day will increase even the number of flights," said the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan The Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line has very high relevance, stating, bu 6 27 220 623 passenger transported a thousand people a day, since the XNUMX has been put into operation, and the demand is increasing,, he said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Elvan, "Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train line is very high.
- 250 Ton Asphalt Layed On A Day In Erbaa 18/11/2014 250 Ton Asphalt is Erected in Erbaa: Erbaa Municipality has poured asphalt of 250 tons in one day and completed the asphalt works in two streets and a school. Erbaa Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams Şehit Er Duran Okçu Street and Martyr Er Hasan Hunter Street made hot asphalt work. Erbaa Municipality teams, who previously expanded the pavements of the renewed street, completed the work on two streets by pouring about 250 tons of hot asphalt during the works. Erbaa Mayor Hüseyin Yıldırım and Vice President Bülent Uzun, who started early in the morning and continued in the rain Sabah
- A product manufactured in Germany will reach China by 23 per day 07/09/2012 The German Development Assistance Institute held an important meeting last month in Bonn. We could not pass this important meeting due to the intensive agenda and the 10 daily mandatory writing break. German Chancellor Angela Merkel's visit to China led us to examine some of the views at this meeting. First, let's talk about Merkel's landing in Beijing. According to German press, Merkel's W very successful and profitable M visit to China, which was run by Siemens, Airbus, BMW, Wolkwagen and executives of giant companies, was a Alman very successful and profitable Alman. Beijing-Berlin relationship will become even more profitable in the coming period. Because Rüdiger Grube, Director of the German Railways, will soon produce a product produced in Germany by rail Gr
- Target 3. Moving to the Airport in a Day 09/12/2016 Target 3. Airport Moving a day: Turkey's most important project is located between Istanbul is the opening date of the first phase of the new airport 26, while continuing efforts to grow in February 2018, the company also began to advance transportation plan. Works are underway to ensure the smooth opening of Istanbul New Airport (INA). 26 2018 38 XNUMX of the first stage of the airport planned to open XNUMX percent completed. The operations for the operations to be transferred from Atatürk Airport, which will be closed to commercial flights with the launch of the new airport, have begun in the scope of Operational Preparation and Airport Transfer Program. In this context, the State Airports Authority Bu
- 20 thousand 720 passengers moved in a day in Akçaray 31/08/2017 There is a high density of Akçaray Tram line, which is operated by TransportationPark, one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. 1 2017 18 20 720 1 28 425 385 1 2017 18 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX was used in Akçaray which was frequently used by the bishops. KOCAELILİLER LOVED AKÇARAY Akçaray, which was built by the Metropolitan Municipality and the card launching started on the date of XNUMX August XNUMX, carries a daily average of XNUMX thousand passengers. Due to the fact that it is fast, economical and comfortable, the festival in Akçaray dolayı
- 89 Thousand 407 People Moved By Public Transport In Kocaeli 19/09/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and Transportation Public Transportation vehicles broke the passenger transport record. Metropolitan and TransportationPark has been transported by 89 thousand 407 passengers in one day with public transportation vehicles. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which has added many innovations to the public transportation in Kocaeli since its establishment, provides services in public transportation with environment friendly natural gas buses. TRANSPORTATION 78 BUILDING 927 PASSENGER Since the commencement of its activities, TransportationPark has increased its number of vehicles to 182 and continues to provide services to the people of Kocaeli with its comfortable, natural gas and eco-friendly vehicles. TransportationPark Inc. in one day with buses Ulaşım
- 3 Thousand Arab Tourists Leave A Day In Uludag 21/08/2015 3 Thousand Arab Tourists Leave a Day in Uludag: Uludag, one of the important centers of winter tourism, became a favorite of Arab tourists in the summer months. Daily 3 thousand Arab tourists came to Uludag with the day trip learned learned. Write Uludag Turkey's most important tourism places live. The average summer 3 thousand tourists a day in Uludag, the summer months are chirping. Tourists in Uludag with ropeways and tour companies, ride on the chairlift and do plenty of shopping. Gendarmerie crews who patrol the region continuously provide security for local and foreign tourists. Bülent Erdoğan, who stated that the Arab tourists came to Uludağ intensively during the summer months, Arap
- Bursa tram line carrying 7 thousand people per day is extended to Yalova (Video) 04/12/2012 It was announced that the tram, which was donated by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality to Cumhuriyet Street, carried more than one thousand passengers per day. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the line will be extended up to Yesilyayla, Ertugrul Gazi and Mesken, the city tram line, Yalova began to work on the road to the road, he said. President Altepe, who traveled along the lines of the tram on Cumhuriyet Street and chatted with the citizens, stated that the tram carrying the passengers between Zafer Square and Davutkadı would be extended to the Yeşilyayla and Ertuğrul Gazi - Mesken. Altepe said that everyone was skeptical about the operation of the tram in the main arteries of the city.
- 400 vehicles are involved in Istanbul's traffic 14/05/2013 400 vehicles are participating in the traffic jam of Istanbul every day, the biggest problem of Istanbul, traffic density is added every day 400 vehicles. While 13,6 travels a million vehicles a day in the mega-city of 24 million, the 1.1 million people are also crossing the continents from Asia to Europe. Big City Municipality, which focuses on rail system investments in order to find a solution to Istanbul transportation, announced the daily traffic statistics of vehicles and people in the city. Dursun Balcıoğlu, Head of Rail Systems Department of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, made a presentation about rail system projects in TEKDER's Istanbul branch, İstanbul
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train 11 starts in July on 16 04/07/2014 The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train 11 starts 16 in July: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan gave an appointment for 11 July for the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train. Even the daily 16 will be arranged. Lütfi Elvan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that they planned to open the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line at 11 in July. Minister Elvan also said that all test drives were successfully completed. 11'i Minister, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, according to the schedule of the opening date 1-2 deviation may be the day, he said. Weight of the 78 to the speed of the train will start to travel, Ankara-Istanbul transportation will change the balance. Currently…
- Gaziantep trams carry 60 thousand passengers a day 25/01/2015 Gaziantep trams carry 60 thousand passengers a day: Gaziantep City Council, 4. The Ordinary General Assembly was held. Chairman of the City Council Mehmet Aslan, who listed the problems encountered in transportation with the main headings in the meeting held at Gazi Antep Exporters Union Meeting Hall, stated that they are trying to find solutions to the problems of Gaziantep with the support of the members of the general assembly. Bin 30 people working in the city council voluntarily reminiscent of the Lion, especially in the traffic working group, said they have formed working groups in many areas. Indicating that the primary objectives of urban traffic, Aslan, as well as zoning, education, health, such as noted that the work done in areas. Metropolitan Reconstruction Büyük
- Samray carries 50 thousand passengers a day 25/03/2015 Samray carries 50 thousand passengers a day: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, 21 trains carry a thousand passengers per day 50 said, "The rail system, minibuses and taxi minibuses are having difficulty competing," he said. Urban Transportation Workshop hosted by Istanbul Technical University (ITU). Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, Mayor of Hatay Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Lütfü Savaş and academicians attended. Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, stated that istik
- Karşıyaka Tram Carries 30 Thousand Passengers per Day 12/01/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 390 million pounds tender in Karsiyaka and Konak tramway 8.3 kilometer length of Karsiyaka last 11 was held in April with a ceremony. 1 9 4 563 889 30 9 4 563 889 63 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Karşıyaka Tram, operated by İzmir Metro A.Ş., carried nearly one thousand passengers a day. The total number of passengers in the XNUMX monthly XNUMX million XNUMX thousand XNUMX reached the specified period. The tram used in the city XNUMX years ago was put into service once again to deal with the traffic problem. Kent
- 268 Bus in Adana 18/01/2018 Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü, Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, took the night bus in the scope of uninterrupted transportation project. 268 from January to night connecting 110'dan hospitals, bus stations, garage and airport began uninterrupted flights. On the newly created lines 10, 11 and 22.30, there was a surprise guest last night from 250 to 251. 252 NOLU IS LOOKING FOR X
- Trains Carry A Thousand People 104 per Day 02/02/2018 An average of 104 thousand, 3 million 120 thousand people a month are traveling by tram in Konya. Rail systems, which started to be used in urban transportation in metropolitan cities, provide safe, cheap and fast transportation. Alaaddin-Adliye line was added to the tram line operated by Konya Metropolitan Municipality at 2015. The line between Alaaddin Hill and Selcuk University is 42,5, while the line between Alaaddin Hill and Courthouse has reached the 14 kilometer. 118 thousand 104 thousands of 3 thousand passengers per day on this line of work, 120 thousand passengers are moving.
- Trams Carry 65 Thousand Passengers per Day 22/02/2018 The 16 light rail system, which started to serve in 2010 during the 8 tram and University-Garage in Samsun, strengthened its vehicle fleet with the inclusion in the local production trolley. The transportation network operated by SAMULAŞ is currently operating on the 29 light rail system and on the 30 kilometer University-Tekkeköy rail system line. Light rail vehicles, ring and express buses serve 100 thousand people every day during the week. SAMULAŞ Operation Manager Sevilay Germi Telci UM We currently have a light rail system in 12 city. While we are completing the eighth year of our service, some cities are planning a new new rail system project Biz
- SAMULAŞ Carries 100 Thousand People per Day 26/02/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ 20, which provides urban transportation services in Samsun, is the most important actor of transportation with its close service time. In 2010, SAMULAŞ, which started to serve with 16 tram and 16 kilometer University-Garage with light rail system, now serves the people of Samsun with 8 light rail system vehicle, including 29 units, and 30 kilometers, with the university-Tekkeköy rail system line. The most developed and largest city in the Black Sea Region in terms of population, education, health, industry, trade, transportation and economics.
- 4 million dollars spent per day for Istanbul-Izmir Highway project 20/05/2015 4 million dollars are spent per day for the Istanbul-Izmir Motorway project: The Istanbul-Izmir Motorway project, which is expected to cost about 4 million dollars per day, is continuing at full speed. Veysel Eroğlu, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs, made a survey at the Belkahve Tunnel under the Istanbul-Izmir Highway Project. Total length of the 8 thousand 3 meters, which is about two percent of the work in the 210 indicating that the end of Eroglu, "Izmir, the government will solve the traffic," he said. Eroğlu said that the project is one of the most important works in the world. "It is really a great project. The average 85 is a billion dollar project.
- Peker: 'TÜDEMSAŞ Carries the National Wagon at the Local Car Pek 16/11/2017 TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate It is a highly technical and well-established company that manufactures and repairs railway freight and passenger railcar. It is an important organization for Sivas in terms of employment, providing solidity to the economy of the country managed by experienced senior management and unit supervisors. No doubt of this, 110.000 m2 closed area total area 410.000 m2 General Directorate of TUDEMSAS is the Middle East's Single, is the technical machinery industry at the top of Europe, increasing the number of workers Tank Top Even an aircraft capable of producing even air ...
- Eskişehir-Konya YHT will be held on 4 expedition per day 21/03/2013 Eskisehir-Konya YHT 4 expeditions will be held after the Ankara-Eskisehir and Ankara-Konya YHT lines Eskişehir-Konya YHT line opens at the weekend. With the commencement of the Eskişehir-Konya flights, the travel time between the two cities will decrease from 5 to 1 hours, and the travel time between Konya and Bursa will be reduced from 50 to 8 hours. After Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya, Eskişehir-Konya YHT will be commissioned by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in a ceremony to be held in Eskişehir on Saturday, 4 March. Turkey, on March 23 13 met with the high-speed train operations with the opening of the Ankara-Eskisehir line. According to the AA correspondent, 2009 10 going 10 on this route 20 g
- TÜPRAŞ 300 takes train wagon 01/07/2013 TÜPRAŞ 300 taking the train wagons Turkey Petroleum Refineries Inc.-TÜPRAŞ 300 taking the train cars. Yavuz Erkut, General Manager of TÜPRAŞ, opened the doors of İzmit Refinery to the Energy Journalists and Media Association (EGAD). Erkut stated that TÜPRAŞ aims to make İzmit the world's most refined refinery and said: dönüşüm In the investment of 2.7 billion-dollar fuel-oil conversion project, all of the main equipments were brought to the field and the installation phase was finalized. After 505 days the plant will be commissioned, X he said. TÜPRAŞ General Manager made important statements. They have invested millions of dollars in 15-20 on railways to transport semi-finished products between Batman, Kırıkkale, İzmir and İzmit refineries.