Bike installations were started by the Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in the Smart Bike Project, which was launched in order to expand the use of bicycles in the city. . Bicycles were added to the smart bike stations by our teams. After the completion of the system checks, we will make it available to our citizens. Membership transactions www.sakbis.com.t is from SAKBIS application, kiosks and subscriber points, B he said.
The Smart Bicycle Project, which was implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality in order to promote the use of bicycles in the city, has come to an end. Bicycles were added to the parking units by the teams to the smart bike stations established at different points of various 15 of the city with Bike Sharing System. After completing the system controls, it will be made available to our citizens.
Bicycle Sharing System
Fatih Pistil, Head of Transportation Department, said: eh We care about the generalization of bicycle transportation in our city. In this context, in addition to the new bicycle paths, we are implementing Smart Bike Application. Bike Sharing System, we have established smart bike stations in various locations of our city. Bicycles were added to the smart bike stations by our teams. After the completion of the system controls, we will make it available to our citizens. Our citizens will take the bike from any station and deliver it to the 15 station in the same way. Vat
Pistil, “Membership transactions www.sakbis.com.t is from SAKBIS application, kiosks and subscriber points. Kart54 subscribers who have equipment, Medium Garage and the Citizens who do not want to use credit cards at the SAU Campus will be able to process transactions with cash. X
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Scissor assembly in Akçarayda started 08/12/2016 Scissor assemblies were started in Akçarayda: In the Akçaray tram project, which was realized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, scissor assemblies started as an important stage in manufacturing. In this context, while the production of scissors in Şehit Rafet Karacan Caddesi is completed, it is ensured that the streets that are allowed to be manufactured after the electrical tests are finished and opened to traffic. IMPORTANT STAFF IN TRAM There are many tram stops in Kocaeli. On the one hand, infrastructure works such as rail laying and testing stages are carried out in the works where the infrastructure works are continued. A major step was taken in the production of shears, which is an important turning point in tram production. THERE WAS REALIZED TO MAKE MACHINES İM
- Bike Paths Sunflower Bike Valley to Reach to Sapanca Lake 15/11/2018 Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu stated that they will implement a new project that will make transportation more popular with bicycles: ği We will build a new bike track of 21 kilometers to reach Sapanca Lake from the Sunflower Bike Valley. The first stage of our project is the 10 kilometer. God willing, 13 will be auctioned on Thursday. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is taking another important step for the transportation of bicycles. Mr. Zeki Toçoğlu stated that the project was ready for the first stage of the new bicycle paths that will reach the Sapanca Lake from the Sunflower Bike Valley, and that the bike network with the 18 kilometer, which is the 39 kilometer, will go to the XNUMX kilometer. Ay
- Bicycle Island Opening Ceremony 300 Bicycle Winners Found 18/12/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Youth and Sports Services Department and Public Relations Department by the opening ceremony of the opening ceremony of the sunflower valley and bicycle island 300 pieces were held. The winners in the sweepstakes are at www.sakarya.bel.tr. Winners can take their bikes on the Sunflower Valley and Cycling Island on 19-22 December. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Youth and Sports Services Department and Public Relations Branch Office by the opening ceremony of the Sunflower Valley and the Bike Island President Toçoğlu by the raffle of the 300 pieces were held. With the lottery, the owners of the 300 bike became clear. The winners became clear belli
- The End of Smart Bike Project in Ordu 28/05/2017 The End of the Smart Bike Project in Ordu: The project was designed by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality in Altınordu, Ünye and Fatsa districts. Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, within the scope of the project 18 station will serve the 144 bike, saying, "Excitedly expected" Smart Bike "application in Altinordu, Fatsa and Ünye districts to serve our citizens. "Smart Bike" stations also include car chargers for disabled brothers. The most beautiful beaches of the Black Sea in these districts, and our biking and running track is going on in full swing, Karad he said. 88 BICYCLE AND 9 STATION IN THE FIRST STAGE İL
- European Bike Contest kicks off 02/05/2017 The European Cycling Challenge has begun: The European Cycling Competition, where the city's most en cycling miles en competed, won the city's most cycling city. Last year 52 17 among the European city. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, this year, the 31 will run in the competition until May, aimed ahead. Cycling enthusiasts to participate in this race Izmir city team must register at www.eccizmir.com. As a member of the team bearing the name of their city during the month of May, all the people of Izmir will be able to compete with the inhabitants of many European cities. The Metropolitan Municipality of Istanbul is representing the European Cycling Challenge 2017. The cities ine
- Bicycle Season Started at GaziBis 19/03/2018 GaziBis system, which provides bicycle rental service with its stations installed at 7 point in Gaziantep, started new season with new features. In addition to the use of credit cards in bike rentals, it is also possible to use Gaziantep Card while renting a bike. You can rent bikes by using your credit card or Gaziantep Card in front of Kalealtı, Old Stadium front, 15 July Democracy Square, Maanoğlu Park (front of Sankopark), Fairy Tale Park entrance, Wonderland Park and any of the stations in front of Gaziantep University. . How can I use the system? There are two methods to use the system. First, all credit cards that are open to online shopping Bir
- Bike Application Started for Healthy Transportation in Malatya 29/03/2018 One of the biggest problems of cities, especially metros, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality is carrying out an environmental and healthy transportation system. The Smart Bike Sharing System (MABIS), which was launched last year in Turgut Özal Nature Park for tourism purposes, is also offered for transportation purposes within the city. Bike stations were set up in the 5 zone, which made the bike path in the city center. Metropolitan Municipality, Smart Bike Sharing System, last year, first served in the Orduzu Nature Park. The system was established more than 5 spot this year across the city. 6 at the point of the 132 bike is easier to access now. 7 / 24 ...
- Driving Trainings in Sunflower Bike Valley Started 19/02/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, which was implemented by the Sunflower Bike Valley Basic Driving Training began. Bayraktar said, X During the 4 week course, we will follow the capabilities that will form the Metropolitan Municipality Cycling Team infrastructure. Hopefully young stars will reach an even better point in cycling. İn Major Driving Trainings started in the Sunflower Bike Valley, which was realized by the Metropolitan Municipality. Bayraktar said, X During the 4 week course, we will follow the capabilities that will form the Metropolitan Municipality Cycling Team infrastructure. Hopefully young stars will reach an even better point in cycling. İn Orhan, Head of Youth and Sports Services Department, made a statement on the subject.
- Test Drive in Tünektepe Ropeway Project Started (Photo Gallery) 29/07/2016 Tünektepe Teleferik Project Test Drives Started: In Antalya, the Sarısu-Tünektepe cable car project has come to an end. Sarısu'dan Antalya's 618 high-altitude point Tünektepe'in thousand people carry the ropeway to the test drive began. Tünektepe ropeway work on the project continues uninterrupted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is contracting the 250 million 6 thousand TL step by step. One of the 950 43 beams were planted directly from Sarısu and Tünektepe. The construction of two ongoing stations is expected to be completed in a short time. Test drives have begun 9 cabin will carry passengers on the cable car line. Thousands of 36 per hour will move from Sarısu to Tünektepe Saat
- Countdown started in Marmaray project 09/09/2012 Tunnel work is completed. Rails were installed to connect Asia to Europe. The imported 315 train awaits the day in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The countdown started in Marmaray, which was described as the project of the century. Archaeological excavations at the construction sites, which caused the delay of the opening date of the project, were completed. Tunnel work was completed. Construction of the station came to the final stage. Rails were placed in immersed tubes and other tunnels connecting Asia to the European continent. The imported 315 train is being held in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The opening ceremony of Marmaray, which will start its trial next summer, will be held at 90. 29 will be held on October 2013. Foundation 9 eli
- Process of High Speed Train Project Started 18/09/2013 The EIA process on the ci Sincan-Çayırhan-İstanbul Railway Ankara Kocaeli Section cilik project, which is planned to be constructed within the borders of Ankara, Bolu, Sakarya and Kocaeli by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, is the EIA process. It was started by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. Within the scope of the process, those who would like to examine the Environmental Impact Assessment Report will be able to examine the report from the date of the announcement in the Ministry center or in the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization of Sakarya Province and deliver their views to the Ministry and the Governorship about the project within the schedule. Çay Sincan-Çayırhan-İstanbul Railway, Ankara Kocaeli Section Çay, the contractor firm “
- The EIA process started in the Vadistanbul Havaray project 24/08/2015 The EIA process has started in the Vadistanbul Havaray project: The EIA process has been started in the Vadistanbul Havaray project planned to be carried out by the Artaş-Aydınlı-Invest-AFK Adi Partnership between Seyrantepe Station and TT Arena Stadium Route. The PTD Dossier submitted to the Istanbul Governor's Office regarding the Vadistanbul Havaray project planned to be constructed by the Artaş-Aydınlı-Invest-AFK Adi Partnership in the Stadium Route. and found appropriate. The Vadistanbul Havaray project to be built with a total cost of 17 million 7 thousand TL will be 500 meters long. Vadistanbul Havaray project on private independent viaducts Vad
- Trabzon light rail system project finally started working 10/10/2015 Trabzon light rail system project has finally begun: Trabzon has long been on the agenda for the rail system, but could not be done in the end of the work was started. Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, the Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, made a statement for the project which has been promised in the elections for years but has always been passed. Starting from the border of Rize and Eynesil'e up to reach a plan to record the Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Customs, ın We will start this work in 2016 year. Just like the South Ring Road, we plan to have an investment that can meet the needs of Trabzon, "he said.
- The Çed Process Has Started in Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 12/11/2015 The Çed Process started in the Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project: The EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) process was initiated in the Eminönü Alibeyköy tram line project, which will contribute significantly to the traffic of Eyüp and Istanbul. Mayor of Eyüp Remzi Aydın said that Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş announced in May that the project will be implemented along the shores of the Golden Horn and that an environmentally sensitive work will be carried out. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department Rail System Eminönü Alibeyköy started the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process in the rail system project. 492 million 710 thousand TL project includes Fatih and Eyüp districts. The line is parallel to each other in lengths of 10 X
- 3. Test drive started in Bosphorus Bridge project 31/05/2016 The test drive started in the Bosphorus Bridge project: After the end of the asphalting works on the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, test drives were started. One of the biggest projects in the history of the Republic, 3. The Bosphorus Bridge Project meets Asia and Europe once again, and the bridge works at full speed. 29 The bridge, which will be opened in October, is now performing fine workmanship. ASPHALT WORK COMPLETED The construction site official commented on the subject, ş First, we are sanding the steel deck surfaces. Immediately thereafter, we take complete protection of paint and insulation materials and steel deck surfaces against corrosion. Mastic and stone in two levels İki
- ESDAS Station-New Fair Area Monorail Project Started EIA Process 04/11/2016 The EIA Process has started in ESBAS Station-New Fair Area Monorail Project: The Governorship of Izmir, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in Gaziemir, between the ESBAS Station and the New Fair area planned to do the 2.2 kilometer-long monorail project in accordance with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Regulation of the evaluation process launched. At the end of the review, the monorail project will explain whether an EIA is required. The Project Introduction File of the monorail project, which will be provided by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality to Izmir, will be evaluated by the Izmir Governorship and the EIA process will be evaluated according to the Regulation on Environmental Impact Assessment. At the end of the review and evaluation, it will be determined whether the EIA is required for the project. EIA required Ç
- Scaffolds began to emerge in the seagull project 29/11/2016 Scaffolds began to emerge in the Martı project: The Kabataş Transfer Center Project, which started construction on the Kabataş coast of İstanbul, continues at full speed. Due to the pier area designed as open gulls, the project, which is known as the Martı Project, continues towards the sea for piers which will extend towards the sea. When viewed from the air, it is seen that the scaffolds extending towards the sea are gradually forming. Sea bus, ferry and sea bus piers will be renewed in the project. What's in the Kabataş Transfer Center Project? The project was designed by Architect Hakan Kıran in 2005 and it was decided to add metro in 2016. Seagull shaped pier area Mart
- Drilling Works Started at Larende Underpass Project 07/01/2017 Drilling Works Started in Larende Underpass Project: Drilling works have started in the most important underpass project which will connect Larende and Sumer Districts to the city center. Over the last 40 year, the construction of the overpass was started to provide the connection of the remaining neighborhoods to the city center on the other side of the railway line, but for different reasons this project could not be implemented. Some of the feet of the bridge remained a freak and became one of the most important problems of Karaman. These bridge legs were destroyed in 2012 by Karaman Municipality. Now it is decided to undertake the underpass in cooperation with Karaman Municipality and TCDD. Şimdi
- TÜBİTAK and TÜDEMSAŞ work on a joint project 07/06/2017 Work has begun on the joint project of TÜBİTAK and TÜDEMSAŞ: The project of D Establishing Strategic Management, Process Management and Internal Control System ortak between TÜBİTAK and TÜDEMSAŞ was initiated. Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) General Directorate of TÜBİTAK TÜSSİDE in the 13 March 2017 i Strategic Management, Process Management and Internal Control System X was signed by the project TUBEMSAŞ. Strategic Plan Preparation process, which will be prepared within the scope of the "Strategic Management, Process Management and Internal Control System" Project signed on both sides, has started. The main targets were determined as follows: • Corporate…
- Nevşehir-Antalya Fast train project started countdown 30/12/2017 Nevşehir-Antalya High Speed Railway Project is progressing step by step. The public consultation meeting of the EIA process will be held in January at Nevşehir Municipality Cappadocia Culture and Art Center. Kayseri-Nevsehir-Aksaray-Konya-Antalya High Speed Train Railway Project is progressing step by step. EIA process in the project public participation meeting Nevsehir Municipality Cappadocia Culture and Art Center 16 16.01.2018 on the 10: 00'de Public Participation Meeting of the EIA process will be held. The project will be on display at Nevşehir ... On Tuesday, 16.01.2018 will host an EIA meeting for the high-speed train line at 10: 00 on Tuesday. In the EIA report prepared as an 4 segment kesim
- High Speed Train (YHT) project between Istanbul and Ankara commenced shipment of traverses between tracks 14/02/2012 In the High Speed Train (YHT) project between Istanbul and Ankara, the shipment of the sleepers used between the rails has started. Due to the freight trains completely closed the railway line passing through the district, the inhabitants of the district turned into torture. Thousands of tons of concrete sleepers to be used in the construction of YHT rails brought from other regions in Pamukova district, which are manufactured in the concrete sleeper factory, are transported to Pamukova railway station and dispatched to the destination. The carriages full of sleepers are also kept in unused wagon roads at the stations due to the density. The cargo wagons along the Pamukova Station and the concrete sleepers used for laying the YHT rails around the station are filled with concrete sleepers v
- Bicycle and cable car offer in Eymir 12/08/2012 ÇANKAYA City Council, Middle East Technical University (METU) Rector. Dr. He visited Ahmet Acar. He stated that METU was a privileged place with its campus in the Çankaya borders. Işıkhan Güler emphasized the mutual understanding of the need to protect the campus and its natural components. Within the framework of this understanding, Çankaya stated that they are ready to give all kinds of civil society contributions as City Council and that the campus of METU is a whole and that the division of the campus is dangerous for this purpose. Bike system Eymir Lake bike system Bisiklet
- Boztepe cable car and bicycle (Video) 02/02/2013 Boztepe cable car and bicycle You can ride the cable car by the end of your mind. Even the 2 bike is taking. Man is very excited to experience such an experience. You put your bike on the ropeway and you are looking at the hill from the top of the army ... Even the thought of going up high with the ropeway and then going all the way with your bike gives enthusiasm into the people. necessary. http://youtu.be/wrgxnumxıxnumxvkpq
- From the ministry to the bicycle path grant 19/03/2013 The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization transferred about 10 million Turkish lira to the municipalities in the first place in order to prevent air pollution by spreading bicycle paths. General Directorate of Environmental Management Chief Baş stated that they wanted to expand the bicycle paths caused by the motor vehicle and reduce the pollutants that cause climate change. In this context, "1 Bike Road Project in the Province" was prepared. The head said that they provided financial and technical support to the municipalities who prepared a bicycle path project in order to prevent air pollution caused by traffic and its effect. "81 BICYCLE ROAD PROJECT HAS BEEN REACHED" So far, the 103 project İZ
- Riding a bicycle on the snow 02/03/2015 Bike on the snow to go to Uludag and go to Uludag in the various regions of Istanbul and Bursa, bikers on the snow to go up to Uludag and go on the snow ... Going to Uludag and riding on the snow Bike on the snow Nature and winter tourism in the center of Uludag live adrenaline The members of the Uludağ Downhill Cycling Group wanted to enjoy the ride with their specially equipped bikes. With the construction of the world's longest ropeway, 22 was able to enjoy the sport they had made. Cyclists, who did not neglect to take security measures, were driving in hotels. Cyclists, who were driving between holidaymakers and skiers, were enjoying Uludağ. A challenging course Zor