Malıköy, located on the Ankara - Eskişehir route, is a settlement center of Polatlı District. When the historical information and documents are examined, the railway station located here is a strategic station that has affected the fate of our nation in this region where the epic struggle of Sakarya Square Battle has passed.
Railways played an important role in the War of Independence between the years 1919-1922. With the museums located at three important points on the Ankara-Polatlı railway line, which plays a vital role in the triumph of this hardest struggle of our history, our children, young people who will entrust our country, the conditions under which our independence struggle will result in victory, will always remember how important the transportation is in the destiny of the countries.
Important cornerstones on the Ankara-Polatlı railway line:
1-The building that was constructed as a steering building for the railways in Ankara Station and used as a residence and command center by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk during the National Struggle and by reorganizing TCDD with the name of Atatürk House and Railway Museum in the National Struggle. .
2-Malıköy Train Station Museum. Malıköy Station built in cooperation with the Turkish General Staff, the Ministry of Transport and the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways and 25 in June 2008.
3-Kartaltepe. 6 The Mehmetçik Monument opened on 2008 August and the “Sakarya Square War Panorama Museum”, which was also laid on the same day, is also known as the heart of Sakarya Square Battle. TCDD contributes to the establishment of the museum in this region and aims to ensure that the Sakarya Square Battle is conveyed to the next generation in the best possible way.
Malıköy Station, which is the most important top after the command center, was the place where the first intervention of the wounded soldiers was met and was used as the infirmary, military ammunition and logistics center and military airfield during the war.
The museum, the martyrdom memorial on behalf of 5 bin 713 martyrs, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's civilian clothing monument, 1897 dated German-made locomotive, repaired by TCDD and used by 1909 during the Sakarya Battle station building. Train and airplane sections are accompanied by aircraft and train sounds.
In the museum where the War of Independence is represented by sculptures and visual materials, railway materials used at that time are exhibited.
Address: Malıköy Train Station / Polatlı - ANKARA
Ankara-Eskisehir Highway 30. Km Malıköy From the capital OSB turn right 6km inside
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Procurement Notice: Malıköy Station and Museum IP Camera Security System Reception and Installation Work 21/10/2015 Malıköy Station and Museum IP Camera Security System Reception and Installation General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE MALIKÖY STATION AND MUSEUM IP CAMERA SAFETY SYSTEM RECEIVING AND INSTALLATION WORK will be procured according to the open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 141802 1-Administration a) Address: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard b) Telephone and fax number: 3122111449 - 3122111225 c) E-mail Address: ç) The tender document can be seen Internet…
- Tender Announcement: Malıköy Station Museum Establishing Closed Circuit IP Camera Security System 24/10/2016 Malıköy Station Museum Establishing Closed Circuit IP Camera Security System TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE PROVINCIAL AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE DIRECTORATE 2 Regional Directorate Malıköy Station Museum construction of closed-circuit IP camera security system - CONSTRUCTION-construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 403853 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Location 06005 Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3122111571 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Tender İhale
- Tender Announcement: Malıköy Station Museum Establishing Closed Circuit IP Camera Security System 22/06/2017 Malıköy Station Museum Establishing Closed Circuit IP Camera Security System General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL DIRECTORATE 2 REGION DIRECTORATE MALIKÖY STATION MUSEUM CLOSED CIRCUIT IP CAMERA SAFETY SYSTEM INSTALLATION shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 309091 1-Administration a) Address: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard b) Telephone and fax number: 3122111449 - 3122111225 c) E-mail Address: ç) Tender Kayıt
- Thank You 14/05/2014 Head of the National Corps. We are aware of the news that some miners lost their lives and some of them were stranded after the fire caused by the transformer explosion in the coal mine in Soma district of Manisa. We would like to extend our condolences to our ministers who are martyrs and wish their condolences to their relatives and lovers, and hope that our miners who are stranded will be saved.
- Transport Minister Arslan, thanks to our nation 30/01/2017 Transport Minister Arslan, We are strong thanks to our nation: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "We are strong thanks to our nation, we have the right to say our own thanks to our nation. As long as our nation gives us this strength. We will. " said. Arslan Minister, in his speech at the press conference held at a hotel in Tekirdag, Turkey's 81 said that in a development initiative with the provinces. Stating that they perform transportation corridor between Europe and Asia via Turkey Armstrong, "that, divided by roads, railways and airports by high-speed trains all over our country and also not satisfied with this Istanbul ...
- Kirsehir will change the fate of high-speed train project 15/01/2015 The fate of Kırşehir will be changed by the high speed train project: AK Parti Kırşehir deputy Abdullah Çalışkan stated that the works and project works of the Yerköy-Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla High Speed Train Project will be completed quickly within this year and the tender will be made as soon as possible. Caliskan, in his written statement, Kirsehir, a key step in the rapid train project that will change the fate of Kirsehir said that the project was taken into the government's investment program 2015 said. Caliskan, "the most important promise we give our citizens, our country was to bring the railway because of the development of the province of the railway industry, the new investors to choose Kırşehir and will be a very important factor in the growth of existing investors. Kırşehir Samsun, Icel,"
- High Speed Train Line to Change the Fate of Sivas 27/11/2018 With the implementation of the High Speed Train, Sivas is in the middle of the line that will extend from London to China and is preparing for its golden age. The Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line, which continues to work in 2019, will change the fate of Sivas. Located in the middle of the train line from London to China, Sivas can turn this position into economic profit. Since the very beginning of the project, the AK Party Sivas deputy Habib Soluk, who are close followers, stated that YHT will add great values to Sivas. Stating that test drives will be carried out in 2019 as planned, YHT Station area will be transformed into one of the attraction centers of Sivas. Un
- Archaeological excavations affected the fate of Marmaray 02/02/2013 The archaeological excavations affected the fate of Marmaray The archeological excavations will determine the fate of the Marmaray Project that will breathe Istanbul transportation. Archaeological excavations are being carried out since the foundation of the 76 kilometer rail system project. The construction of the stations in Üsküdar, Sirkeci and Yenikapı is delayed by archaic excavations. Marmaray archaeological excavations have been buried in 9 May 2004 Marmaray Project laid the foundation of the archaeological excavations for seven months. A large number of finds from the Ottoman, Byzantine and Roman periods were unearthed in the excavations. The destination in Marmaray is to lay an 76 kilometer between the east and west lines of the city. Part of this line will pass through the sea. Yenikapı, Sirkeci and Yen
- YHT line will change the fate of Turkey's Anatolia 13/08/2013 YHT line will change the fate of Turkey's Anatolia: High-speed Railway's (YHT) Regional Economy on MML is' author of Assoc. Dr. Zekeriya Mızrak stated that the existing structures of the cities will change due to the rapid transportation possibilities and the 'High Speed Train Lines will prepare the environment which will change the destiny of Anatolia'. Necmettin Erbakan University Secretary General, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities Assoc. Dr. Zechariah Spear, AA said in a statement to reporters, said that Turkey YHT line prevalence rankings behind that of developed countries. health areas including the economy of Turkey met with the YHT, culture and tourism in the important mobility noted that the Spear began, and new transportation ...
- 3. airport will change the fate of the world in the air 25/07/2014 the airport will change the fate of the world in the air: THY General Director Temel Kotil, 3. Istanbul will be one of the most important transfer points in the world with the opening of the airport. Kotil, "Istanbul will be the most time area of the city. The airport will change the destiny of the world as well as in Turkey," he said. Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Temel Kotil, the opening of the third airport at the moment a thousand 200 to the number of expeditions 2 thousand said they will take. Kotil noted that the number of airlines abroad would start at least 2 a thousand voyages. Başla Istanbul will be the city that takes the most flights in the world with this new airport. Istanbul will also fly. İstanbul Asian…
- The Black Sea railway project will determine the fate of the region 14/04/2015 The Black Sea railway project will determine the fate of the region: Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GTSO) President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, between Görele and Tirebolu districts of Giresun's 3. Organized Industrial Zone (OIZ) said they want to make. Çakırmelikoğlu, said in a statement, visit the district of Görele, members of the room and listen to the demands of the demands said. With the development of industrial and transportation infrastructure of the districts of Seyele and Tirebolu, Giresun said that the economy will accelerate more rapidly. The railway project will determine the fate of the region. olan
- İZBAN Line Changed the Fate of Torbalı 22/02/2016 IZBAN Line Changed the Fate of Torbali: The Prime Ministry Housing Development Administration (TOKI) chose Torbalı as the pilot region. 2 room launches a saloon, a saloon in the 3 room, survey study for the option of housing for retirees and disabled people. With the extension of İZBAN to Torbalı, the transportation problem has been solved and the fate of Torbalı district of İzmir is changing. TOKİ houses will be built in the district that is moving rapidly on the road to branding. For residents of Izmir, the criteria for being older than 25 are being sought. DETAILS OF THE NEWS: Prime Ministry Mass Housing Administration declared Torbali as a pilot region for its new housing project in Izmir. For this purpose…
- Channel Istanbul's Route changes the fate of Arnavutköy 18/03/2016 Channel Istanbul's Route Does change Arnavutköy's fate: Arnavutköy Mayor A. Haşim Baltacı said that changing the route of Kanal Istanbul, which is planned to pass through Arnavutköy, will not adversely affect the district. Baltacı, almost all of the third airport is on the borders of our district. Two major metro lines and high-speed trains are coming. North Marmara Highway passes through Arnavutköy. The channel will be much better if it comes, it will be extra »he said. Since his inauguration 2004 Arnavutköy Mayor A. Haşim Baltacı has always distanced himself from the press. Especially due to news that the channel will change the route of Istanbul, the uncertainty in the real estate sector in Arnavutköy is Özellikle
- 'Uzungöl Cable Car' will change the fate of Uzungöl 17/10/2017 Fettahoğlu The hotel owner owner, Sükrü Fettahoğlu, puts an important mission into the ropeway project he will lay the groundwork for in the fall. Uzungol Ropeway Project Fettahoglu, which loads an important mission, said that the Uzungol cable car will change the destiny of Uzungol'un. “I have one ideal now. Fettahoğlu said, yaşayan Those who live in Uzungöl will be more happy and our region will earn more. Öl Şükrü Fettahoğlu, a tourism businessman, stated that they plan to train the Uzungöl Cable Car Project to the Ramadan Feast of 2018 and said, ung In the 2013, the cable car company Turizm
- Railway to determine the fate of Trabzon Industrial Site 11/05/2018 Erzincan - Trabzon railway line to Trabzon was the agenda in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. Mayor Gümrükçüoğlu, ve There are tried and recommended routes. This project will probably last 1,5 2 years. This project is very important in the preparation of what you say. Arrived to the beach. On the beach will set up where the main station will set up. Big industrial small industry. We have work to keep it there, Büyük he said. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, May meetings started today. Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu the first day of the assembly of the presidency, 6 member did not attend the meeting as a leave. Following the parliamentary meeting that started with the polling, last month's activities of Mayor Gumrukcuoglu ile
- TÜVASAŞ to produce domestic goods electric train 21/01/2013 Sakarya 'also engaged in the production Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), diesel and electric train set capable of producing domestic goods 160 mileage rate will be exported to Middle East countries and the Turkish state. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal, TÜBİTAK jointly under the project they will produce a local goods train set, he said. Inal said that 160 can sell the speedometer diesel and electric train sets very easily to the world. "In the project we will bring a brand new Turkish set. The project work of the new product is in progress. Diesel and electric kits are more in demand. There is demand from the Middle East and Turkish states.
- China made complaint to the high-speed train project 07/12/2015 China complaint to the high-speed train project: ASO high-speed train project in the Chinese company who did not use domestic materials complained to the Ministry of Transport. State of the domestic industry supported the use of materials received by the 51 percent requirement for foreign firms doing business in Turkey appeared not apply. Ankara Chamber of Industry complained to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications on the grounds that the Chinese company that is running the high-speed train project does not use domestic materials. ASO, State Railways (DDY) in the agreement for the construction of high-speed train contract, indicating the requirement of the use of 51 domestic materials, "Foreign companies do not comply with this rule. This is the domestic industry."
- IZBAN trains need domestic goods 04/01/2012 30 in the Aliağa-Menderes line The South Korean company Hyundai Rotem won the tender for the 2010 set train which was opened for the purpose of providing a comfortable and fast service since August 40. South Korean company Hyundai Rotem won the tender. 25 company 10 2011 October 40 7 179 October 998 812 firm tender for the tender, Hyundai Rotem, CAF and CSR Zhuzhou firms offered. Hyundai Rotem, which gives the lowest bid as 340 million XNUMX thousand XNUMX USD (Approx. XNUMX million TL), is the new milyon
- Ropeway Systems Design Criteria | Surface Transport Systems 16/04/2014 Ropeway Systems Design Criteria | Transport Systems from the Surface: This section is designed for passengers or passengers on ski training vehicles; This standard specifies cable transport systems where the main wire rope moves through the surface by means of towing equipment. The surface conveying system is normally of a single cable type, and the tow rope is attached to the lower and upper pillars. Fixed and disconnectable terminal blocks can be used in the system. Surface transport systems include T-Bars, J-Bars and Discs. T-Bars are a surface-carrying system, which is an equipment that forms the reverse “T ters shape between the tow rope and the passenger and olup T taş each-
- Minister Zafer Caglayan: Railways to be state's own 05/06/2012 Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, "Railways of the state to its own property, rail transport to the private sector. Good luck to the Auspicious. Bring your own company, cheaper to move. Take the opportunity to you," he said. "We are opening the railway transportation to the private sector" - Caglayan said they have done very important work on logistics: "Until 2023 10 thousand kilometers will build the new railway, we will overhaul existing railways and only 110 billion dollars will be spent for this. 130 billion dollars to be invested in Turkey. in so doing Turkey, two of the world's largest 10 to do here in the harbor and a transfer ...
- When will the ne Bursa ray tram cars go on the tracks? 23/08/2012 When the tram wagon, which was announced to be produced in Bursa, will come down to the rails and continue? Civil Engineers and City Planners chambers in the process of litigation, the urban tram line was laid the ground-breaking ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality, the rails, the port had already begun to bring. Due to the actual construction, on Stadium Street, the restrictive traffic scheme will be implemented as of today. Will there be production and delivery of domestic serial wagons simultaneously with the construction of the line and will it be the firm, candidate and selling party of the big investment? According to last year's statements, the first wagon to be on the rails, would be in the autumn of last year again. The tram line is also on the agenda de
- Cable car is not domestic goods 08/10/2012 The Municipality of Saadet Party (SP), Deputy Chairman of the District Organization Huseyin Sarica said, gösteren The cost of the approved project is said to be 20 million TL. Our President, Sinan Aktas District President previously said in a press release, 'We can build the Teleferic Project to the Konya Industry'. If you were to give it to the foreign firm, at least the condition of the 18 of the materials of this project could be added to the tender specifications. Therefore, we could contribute to our own industry. In the tenders made by the municipalities of Milli Görüş, this specification has always been bel
- Li Domestic goods sistem warning to rail system 18/10/2012 Safar General Manager Imren: '' Tenders should be warned to fulfill the requirement of the domestic goods use in the procurement of foreign companies, '' '' Installation facility is not in compliance with the spirit of localization '' Tolga Albay - Europe's industry's most important mobile air conditioning systems designer and Nuri Imren, the general manager of Safkar, one of the manufacturers, stated that foreign companies engaged in rail system projects should be warned about fulfilling the domestic production requirement. Covet, AA said in a statement to reporters, 2023 years until Turkey's rail system is predicted to invest a significant amount of the project, light rail, metro and tram projects covered a total of about 8 thousand ...
- Alı Domestic Goods e Warning to Rail System 25/10/2012 Nuri İmren, the general manager of Safkar, one of the most important mobile air-conditioning systems designer and manufacturer in Europe, said that foreign companies engaged in rail system projects should be warned to fulfill the domestic production requirement. İmren, said in a statement to AA correspondent. 2023 years until Turkey's rail system is predicted to invest a significant amount of the project, light rail, metro and tram projects covered a total of about 8 thousand vagonluk said he would emerge a demand. Considering that Hervagon has 2 air conditioner, Imren points out that air conditioning project costs will keep a significant share in the ler
- Native Goods to Traffic Stalking Will End the Monorail System (Photo Gallery) 22/08/2013 The system will end the monorail system in the locality in Düzce: The "monorail system", which is produced at the factory in Düzce, aims to solve the transportation problem in metropolitan cities. Çilimli offers an advantageous alternative to the means of transportation such as metro, tram and metrobus in urban areas due to the fact that it is able to produce one hundred percent domestic monorail, electric motor, rubber wheeled cars manufactured in the factory in Çilimli, and its low cost. 4-5 meters from the ground will move on the steel platform above the monorail, rain, mud, snow and hail will not be affected by adverse weather conditions. The 18 will be seated in leather-seat wagons and will be accompanied by classical music.