Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan heralded that all women who want to go to Denizli Cable Car and Bağbaşı Plateau on 08 March International Women's Day are free of charge.
All the women who want to go to Denizli Ropeway and Bağbaşı Plateau, which is realized with the aim of enriching the social life of Denizli people and spending time in nature, will be able to use the cable car free of charge on 08 March 2019 Friday. Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan, 08 March International Women's Day, said that they want to make a small surprise, but 08 March in the cable car is free to all women to herald. Mayor Osman Zolan said, “I would like to congratulate all women who brought us to the world, who raised, educated, educated, loved and surrounded us with their compassionate hearts. As before, we will continue to support our women in every platform and to make positive discrimination to them.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Denizli Cable Car, Women in March at 8 Free 08/03/2017 Denizli Ropeways, Free for Women on March in 8: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality made a surprise decision because of 8 March International Women's Day, 8 made the cable car free to the women who wanted to go to Denizli Cable Car and Bağbaşı Plateau in March. In order to enrich the social life of the people of Denizli and spend time in the nature with nature, all the women who want to go to Denizli Ropeway and Bağbaşı Plateau will be able to use the cable car free of charge all day long at 8 March International Women's Day. Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan said that they wanted to give a gift to women in this special day. 8 on March ef
- Free Access to Women in 8 March in Diyarbakır 07/03/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free transportation services to women on the occasion of 8 March International Women's Day. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 8 March International Women's Day, therefore, women's municipal public transport to the city center and districts will provide free transportation services. Mayor Cumali Atilla made a written statement on the subject and stated that the public transportation vehicles of the municipality will provide free transportation services for women on 8 March International Women's Day. The statement, the municipality of public transport in the districts will provide free services to women in the districts said.
- Free Access to Women in 8 March in Diyarbakır 07/03/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 8 March International Women's Day, therefore, women's municipal public transport to the city center and districts will provide free transportation services. Mayor Cumali Atilla made a written statement on the subject and stated that all the vehicles of the municipality will provide free transportation service to women in 8 March International Women's Day. The statement, the municipality of public transportation vehicles will serve women in the districts said.
- Free Transportation to Women in 8 March in Karaman 08/03/2019 Karaman Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, municipal buses on the 8 March will serve women for free, he said. Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, 8 March International Women's Day this year due to the ladies of the city bus free of charge throughout the day can benefit from the day, he said. Mayor Caliskan; UM 8 March International Women's Day, our city buses providing free transportation to the city, 8 March 2019 will provide free services to our ladies on Friday. On this occasion I wish all our women to celebrate International Women's Day and wish them a healthy, peaceful life. Bu
- 8 Free Transport in March Free | Gaziantep 14/02/2015 8 March Transportation Free for Women: At the meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep, it was decided that the entrance to the municipal buses, trams, museums and the zoo will be free of charge to women on 8 March International Women's Day. Greater City Council of February 2. 72 discussed the item at the meeting. Vice President Osman Toprak agenda on the agenda of the agenda outside the 8 March International Women's Day, the city bus, tram, museums and the entrance to the zoo free of charge to women, the members of the unanimous agreement. Gazi Antep General Assembly of the City Council, "Syrian Guests" under the name of the report on transportation, traffic and city planning, evaluated in the meeting, 45 Gazi
- Free Transportation to Women in 8 March in Karaman 08/03/2018 Karaman Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, the public buses on the day of the 8 March will serve women for free, he said. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan celebrated 8 March International Women's Day by publishing a message on the occasion of International Women's Day. In her message, Ms. Çalışkan stated that women are one of the indispensable values of social life and said: ın I congratulate the day of all the women whom we are honored with their existence, see their support in every subject and every time, give us the love and affection they have in their hearts for making us. Mesaj 8 Municipality Buses in March Free Women in Karaman will be able to benefit from free public buses on 8 March International Women's Day. X
- Eurasia Rail.2 Fair, the Minister of Lightning, Fair Clowns in the Hands of Women Journalists and Women at the Fair distributed to women. 08/03/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Our goal is to increase the railway network to 26 thousand kilometers" "Bulgaria and 2014 will be completed until the line will go from Edirne to Kars and from there to Tbilisi and then to Baku and Central Asia This transportation corridor, rail system, Istanbul, joining the two continents under the Bosphorus with the Marmara Project will form the most important transport railway corridor "Eurasia Rail. 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Systems Fair was opened in Istanbul Expo Center. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karamani Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and other guests attended.
- 8 Reduced to Army Boztepe Teleferik Women in March 05/03/2015 8 Ordu Boztepe Ropeway For Women Discounted: ORBEL A.Ş. 8 March will mark a different event this year as part of International Women's Day. ORBEL will apply 8 discount to women on 50 ropeway costs on March. In a statement, ORBEL said, ta Every year 8 is celebrated in March, the United Nations (UN) is declared a national day, making the world a habitable place and the hearts of the people of all women who love the heart of 8 March International Women's Day, yapılan the statement said.
- 8 Discounted Army Ski Lift on Women 05/03/2015 8 Army Ski Lift on March Reduced to Women: ORBEL A.Ş., an affiliate of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality. 8 March will mark a different event this year as part of International Women's Day. ORBEL will apply 8 discount to women on 50 ropeway costs on March. In a statement, ORBEL said, ta Every year 8 is celebrated in March, the United Nations (UN) is declared a national day, making the world a habitable place and the hearts of people who love the heart of all women of the 8 March International Women's Day, yapılan the statement said.
- 8 March in Antalya will be free of charge to World Labor Women's Day Special Nostalgia Tram and Minicity women 06/03/2012 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 8 March World Worker Women's Day celebrates with a week-long activities. Nostalgia on Women's Day will be free for women at Tramway and Minicity. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Culture and Social Affairs, organized 8 Mart World Working Women's Day activities, 7 March in the City Council and the cooperation with the City Council in cooperation with the Municipality of Muratpaşa Monument will be opened in Palmiye Park. The same day, Antalya Cultural Center (AKM) Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Volunteer Photography Community 'Women' photo exhibition will be inaugurated, Yenimahalle Cultural Center Ismail Baha Surelsan Conservatory '8 March World Women'
- Rizeli housewives interesting road closure action 19/11/2014 Rizeli housewife interesting road closure action: On the Veliköy highway, which continues to work in Rize, housewives said that their house was cracked due to road construction work, and carried out a road-closing action. Rize, housewives in the action of the road closure has been interesting images. On the Veliköy highway, which continues to work in Rize, the villagers claiming that their houses have been cracked due to road construction work, closed the road to Veliköy and asked the highways authorities to come. Three tin can be put on the road by criticizing the construction company and protesting the house of the housewives from time to time to open the road to discuss with the vehicle drivers. FOR THE PATIENT THROUGH THE CAR AS
- TÜVASAŞ Welcomes Women of AK Party 30/01/2013 TÜVASAŞ Welcomes Women of AK Party. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. who visited the AK Party Adapazari District Women's Branch President Nurseli Domes and management, met with General Manager Erol Inal. Mr. Nursel Özkılıç and Ak Parti Adapazarı District Women's Branches, who were chatting with the General Manager of TÜVASAŞ, Erol İnal, wished success to General Manager Inal; He wished, "get better." Following the visit, General Manager Erol İnal gave the guests information about the production of the wagons by walking the TÜVASAŞ manufacturing plants. Source: www.carkhaber.com
- New Metro in Saudi Arabia 13/05/2013 It is reported that a new metro line in Saudi Arabia will be operated by female staff. It is reported that a new metro line in Saudi Arabia will be operated by female staff. According to the news published in Arabic News, the rail system established on the campus of Princess Nura bin Abdulraham University in Riyadh will be operational next September. According to a senior official in the project carried out by the Saudi Railway Company, the cost of the rail system will be 150 million dollars. Eduardo La Ficara, Commercial Manager of Ansalda STS Company, which offers automation technology for the railway, is not a driver in trains, but 55 Ticari
- Women caught the fearful dream metrobus pervert 18/08/2013 Women's fearful dream metrobus pervert is caught: a young woman who harassed and stole her belongings in Üsküdar, Turkey, caught a complaint. The incident occurred at the metrobus stop in Altunizade. Police teams in the 1 week due to increased complaints of harassment and harassment in the vicinity of the camera records were examined. The images of the suspect were identified and distributed to the police teams. According to the allegation, a woman descending from the metrobus noticed that she was being followed as she walked and asked the security guard of a site in Üsküdar Altunizade to call the police. Security guard wearing a pair of shorts and flip-flops reported to one of the police. Preventive Services Branch ad
- Special trains for women in Japan 19/02/2014 special trains women in Japan: some tools or some compartments of vehicles in the subway and train lines in Japan are offered the use of the only women ... Turkey in Istanbul, especially to women because it is very busy at certain times of public transport in many metropolitan private transportation issues often debated. However, in many developed countries, especially Japan, this practice has been implemented for many years. In Japan, trains and subways are only available for women. Pink and white, these subways are used only by spruce. In some vehicles, all compartments are allocated to women, while in others, certain compartments are offered to women only. Bazı
- Pink Tram Special For Women in Kayseri 18/06/2014 Pink Tram Special For Women in Kayseri: In Kayseri, the Felicity Party launched a petition campaign for the allocation of pink wagons for women on trams. Saadet Party, Kayseri Provincial Chairman Mahmut Arikan, the Republic Square, next to the historical Kayseri Castle, opened a pink, "pink wagons" from the citizens of the extreme desire to sign a petition for the petition said they see appropriate. Arıkan stated that they are working on the solution of the problems of the citizens as a party. he said. ...
- The claim of mobbing to women in TCDD 28/11/2014 The allegation of mobbing for women in TCDD: The Izmir Branch of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS) made a press statement about the issue Şub United Transport Workers Union (BTS) İzmir Branch, TCDD İzmir 3. Regional Directorate of Information Processing Service Deputy Director Zekeriya Kuş's two female members of the allegations of mobbing brought to the agenda. According to Gülnur Candemir BirGün'e, BTS Izmir Branch President Bülent Çuhadar made a press statement on the subject, members were threatened with exile first, then they were complained to the headquarters requesting their dismissal, he said. Çuhadar, again with the signature of Zekeriya Kuş'a written to the Health Directorate and members of the four people Ç
- A signature campaign for women-specific transportation in Konyada was launched 23/01/2015 A signature campaign was launched for women-specific transportation vehicles in Konya: The Saadet Party started a petition with the request of the "Special transportation vehicle for women". The Felicity Party started a petition with the request of the "Special transportation vehicle for women". Sefa flow, Head of the Youth Branches, said: yoğunluk We are adversely affected by the intensity of public transport. Women's public transport is not a luxury but a must, esi said the members of the Saadet Party, who made a press statement in front of the Metropolitan Municipality with the demand of "special vehicle for women". President of the Youth Branches of the Saadet Party, organized by the Seljuk Youth Branch Başkan
- There are special metro and stopovers in this country 16/02/2015 There are special metro and stoppages for women in this country: Taiwan, which is the second most secure country in the world, has special metro and bus waiting areas for women in order to prevent harassment and violence against women. Especially after the evening 22: 00 men are not allowed to enter the waiting places. Cag University in Mersin in Turkey Faculty of Arts and Sciences Department of Psychology 1. After the bitter incident that happened to the student Özgecan Aslan, what had to be done to prevent the harassment and violence against women came back to the agenda. In Taiwan, which is one of the safest countries in the world, to prevent such harassment in public transport ın
- Positive discrimination for women: Pink metrobus 15/03/2015 Positive discrimination to women: Pink metrobus. Only the demand for arı pink metrobus bu that women can get on the agenda comes up from time to time, signature campaigns are organized and requests are made to the Istanbul Municipality to work on this issue. This request, expressed after the murder of Ozgecan Aslan, is being criticized by some people. However, if we examine what is intended with olur pink metrobus Ancak, we can see that it will be beneficial for men and not for women alone. WHY IS THE PINK BRUSH NEEDED? Istanbul is an increasingly crowded metropolis that continues to receive immigration every day. As a negative result of this crowding, serious congestion in public transport laş
- Surprise of Tulip for Women Getting on the Tram 09/03/2016 Women Survivor of the Tulip Ride: Gungoren Municipality 8 March International Women's Day, Güngören Tram Stop was surprised by distributing tulips to women. Gungoren Municipality 8 did not forget women in March. Gungoren Municipality, Güngören in front of the shopping center installed at the stand and Güngören Tram Stop was distributed to women Lale. While women welcomed this surprise, some women could not hide their astonishment. Some men received tulips from their wives to make a gesture. Nevin Çakır expressed her satisfaction and said ır I congratulate all women on the occasion Nev. Mehmet Hanife Emel who bought flowers to his wife said Kadınlar This is for my wife on International Women's Day Eş
- Women in Konya 17/03/2016 Women's Private Tram in Konya: A signature campaign was launched for women in Konya. Thousands of 500 signatures have been signed by the 'Create separate wagons for men and women on trams ere signature campaign launched on the online signature campaign platform. On the online signature campaign platform, the citizen who started the signature campaign by asking for the creation of separate wagons is explained as follows; Rahatsız In Konya, many people are troubled by the fact that men and women on the trams travel together in a congested manner. We want to create private wagons for women and men in the trams to avoid such situations where there are inconvenient situations according to our cultural, moral and religious values. Women and men and ...
- They survey women for private wagons 16/04/2016 They survey women for private wagons: the first step was taken to allocate private wagons to women in the metro and trams in Megakent. AKP Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has started to conduct surveys at metro and tram stops related to the out-of-date application. Megakentin traffic to the head of the hair. Nevertheless, the authorities left power. 'Do a wagon for women?' she started the study. The question of the satisfaction survey conducted by the Istanbul and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the metro and tram stops of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality provided a question in the form of tarafından Do you want to be a private wagon for women in metro and trams in Istanbul like Germany, Japan and Singapore? AKP took. Scandal…
- A survey on the subway from IMM: Would you like a wagon for women 18/04/2016 In the survey conducted by Istanbul Transport Inc., the citizens were asked, "Would you like to have private wagons for women in metro and tramways in Istanbul?" Asked to the citizens in the satisfaction survey conducted by Istanbul Transportation Inc. by metro and tram stops in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. In the subway and trams in Turkey, do you want to be a private wagon? " Istanbul Transportation Inc. affiliated to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality by the metro and tram stops in the satisfaction survey conducted by the citizens of the "citizens in Germany, Japan and Singapore, such as metro and trams, women would like to have a private wagon?" Questioned. question responses are also kil
- A separate wagon survey for women on the subway from Gökçek 13/06/2016 Separate wagon survey for women on the subway from Gökçek: Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gökçek pointed out that the unda women's wagon, application implemented in the Tokyo subway can also be implemented in the capital and initiated a survey. On Twitter, 'Let's try a separate wagon application for women in Ankara?' Gokcek 's support and criticism messages are falling. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek has launched a survey on the official Twitter account. Pointing to the 'women-only' wagon project implemented in Japan's capital Tokyo, Gökçek asked twitter users whether a similar application could be implemented in Ankara. First sharing the video of the application in Japan Önce