In the eastern part of the Czech Republic, two passenger trains collided head-to-head with two trains.
According to Peter Shtyaglavsky, a member of the Czech Railways Press Secretary, 6 reported that the person was injured when the person was injured.
Shtyaglavsky, one of the trains was announced as a passenger train. The spokesman also noted that there were a large number of firefighters and health personnel at the scene, adding that a special team of experts had been set up to determine why trains were going on a single railway line, and that the situation could be a worker's fault.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In Elazig, two trains collided head-on; 8 injured 07/01/2013 In Elazig, two trains collided head-to-head in 8. According to information obtained, the clock 22.30 lines Elazig central road Yolcati railway station at the entrance signs and signals off, Adana, 61502 voyage number one passenger train, waiting at the station was hit by the freight train 53002. 2 train personnel with a total of 8 injured in the accident. The injured in the accident, Elazığ, hospitals were removed. Elazığ Civil defense teams and Elazığ Municipality and 112 ambulances came to the scene after the accident and helped the survivors. Civil defense teams, a long time effort to separate the trains in the accident show. Who survived the accident…
- 2 high-speed train collides head-to-head in Austria's capital Vienna (Video) 21/01/2013 2 high-speed train collides head-to-head in Vienna's capital Vienna The 2 high-speed train collided head to head in Vienna, Austria. There are many wounded at the scene after the accident. Turks are among the wounded. In Austria, the 2 high-speed train collided head to head in Vienna. There are many wounded at the scene after the accident. Turks are among the wounded. The Accident in Austria took place today in the Hütteldorf suburb of 8: 45. The cause of the accident that occurred at a time when the trains were filled were not yet determined. A large number of rescue teams, ambulances and life-saving helicopters were referred to the scene for the wounded lar
- Manisada two trains collided head-on 05/02/2016 Manisa two trains collided head-on: Akhisar, the train on the ramp to rescue the train that came to save the train's trains collided head-on. 2 mechanic injured in the accident. The accident occurred at 10.00 ranks today. DE 24 333 freight train from the direction of İzmir to Balıkesir direction stayed on the road when he could not carry the load on the light ramp near the Suleymanlı neighborhood. DE 10 24 154 XNUMX, which came to rescue the freight train remaining from Akhisar, did not catch the brakes and two trains collided head-on. Akhisar Mustafa Kirazoğlu injured two injured in the accident was being treated in the State Hospital.
- Two trains collided in Austria 17/04/2017 Two trains collided head to head in Austria: 7 was wounded when two passenger trains collided head to head in Austria. It is investigated whether the cause of the accident is a signaling failure or a mechanic error. 7 was wounded when two passenger trains collided head to head in Austria. According to information, the accident occurred in Vienna, the capital city of Vienna Meidling clock at the clock 16.30. 7 was injured in the train crash occurred. 30 people were also recovered in the train crash in Austria. Austrian Railways officials reported that short-term disruptions occurred due to accidents, but the voyages had returned to normal. Accident signaling sinyal
- Two trains collided in Switzerland! 30 injured 12/09/2017 Two trains collided in the Andermatt region of Switzerland. Swiss police, according to the first determinations announced that about 30 injured. According to local media, two trains collided with one another at the train station in the mountain village of Andermatt, which is connected to the canton of Uri. The police, detailing the situation of the wounded, the medical teams at the scene came, he said. According to a statement made by a railway official, the accident may have been caused by the failure of one of the trains.