Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Sivas Branch President Salim Eminoglu and members of the Board visited TUDEMSAS. President Eminoğlu and Board Members received information about the activities of the company.
Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Sivas Branch President Salim Eminoglu said in his speech: İ We have come to visit our institution which is very important for Sivas since 1940s where our ancestors worked. Our general manager entertained us right. We visited TÜDEMSAŞ. We saw the good work done on the spot. This organization, we do not know, many beautiful work we have learned. Nice things happen in Sivas. We have to keep this kind of companies alive. We have to give importance. We would like to thank the General Manager and his team for their help. Buraya
Mehmet Başoğlu, General Manager of TÜDEMSAŞ said, sanayi Representatives of the important trade and industrial organizations of Sivas, MÜSİAD President and members of the Board of Directors visited our Company. We're honored for his visits. As TÜDEMSAŞ, we produce and repair freight wagons. We explained the activities of our company to industrialists and businessmen in Sivas. After visiting TUDEMSAS, our businessmen said that they had an idea about many things they did not know about our company. On the one hand, our company produces wagons both domestically and internationally, and on the other hand, it is striving to prepare itself for innovations required by technology and sector. We are pleased to host MUSIAD as a company. Together, we are ready to make all kinds of sacrifices to contribute to Sivas and the country's economy. Ülke
Following the visit, MÜSİAD members visited TÜDEMSAŞ's Production and Repair Factories in cooperation with TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- MUSIAD'S TUDEMSAS visit (Photo Gallery) 16/04/2016 TÜDEMSAŞ and Business Partners will be Sivas Railway City: Independent Industrialists and Businessmen Association (MÜSİAD) Sivas Branch President Mustafa Coşkun, Young Müsiad President Yusuf Oflaz and members of the association visited TUDEMSAŞ. Mayor Mustafa Coşkun said, üretim We were very happy that TÜDEMSAŞ was at the forefront of a period of closure. Sivas will be a complete Railway city in the coming period. Sivas Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Sivas Branch President Mustafa Coşkun and Genç Müsiad Sivas Branch President Yusuf Oflaz and members of the association TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray ay
- Governor Dogan visited MUSIAD Konya Branch 13/04/2013 Governor Dogan visited MUSIAD Konya Branch Governor of Konya Aydin Nezih Dogan, MUSIAD Konya Branch President Lütfi Şimşek'i visited. Simsek, in his speech at the visit, said that MUSIAD continues to work to contribute to the value of the city. Şimşek thanks Dogan for his support in the logistics center project, "Logistics center project has been an important step to increase the export potential of our city. The faster access to the port will enable us to move the products we produce to the world markets more safely and economically. "he said. Governor Dogan stated that MUSIAD made significant contributions to the city. Val
- MUSIAD President Coşkun Visited TCDD 16/01/2014 MUSIAD President Coşkun Visited TCDD: Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Sivas Branch President Mustafa Coşkun, TCDD 4. Regional Director Ahmet Sener visited. According to a written statement from MÜSİAD, Şener informed Coşkun about the high-speed train investment in Sivas- Ankara and other works during the visit. He stated that civil society organizations should be more active in Sivas and they should contribute to the problems of the city. Coşkun said that the high-speed train arriving in Sivas was a good achievement for the city. Coşkun stated that the high speed train should be evaluated well and that oş
- MUSIAD Konya Branch Visits Bureaucrats in Ankara 09/01/2015 MUSIAD Konya Branch Bureaucrats in Ankara visited: MUSIAD President of Konya Branch. The delegation consisting of Lütfi Şimşek and the members of the Board of Directors attended the MUSIAD Extended Presidents Meeting held in Ankara with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan. The delegation also visited the Bureaucrats in Ankara after the meeting. MUSIAD Konya delegation first visited Prime Ministry Undersecretary Kemal Madenoğlu in his office. During the visit, the mission undertaken by the country in the international arena, Turkey as a regional power, the role of civil society organizations on the road to 2023 goals and processes through which our country was discussed mutual issues. The delegation later on Transportation, Maritime and Communication Hey
- Railway Acknowledgment from MUSIAD 24/04/2016 MÜSİAD'dan Railway Acknowledgment: Independent Industrialists and Businessmen Association (MUSIAD) Çorum Branch President M. Ahmed Koksal, said the Railway Project Triggers New Investments. Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Çorum Branch President M. Ahmed Koksal said the railway project would trigger new investments. Çorum Railway Project in the explanations about the MUSIAD Çorum Branch President M. Ahmed Koksal, the importance of the future of the railway project in recent days in Çorum has reminded very important developments in the project. Is it going to be, will it or is it coming? Or is it a dream? ' …
- Striking Remarks for Samsun Logistics Village from MUSIAD 06/02/2018 President of MUSIAD Tan, Logistics Village, construction companies in the stage of the construction of the opinion received no opinion, "Companies are wrong in this opinion. National firms have already made their own warehouses out of the city," he said. AK Party Samsun deputy Hasan Basri Kurt, Independent Industrialists and Businessmen Association (MUSIAD) visited the Samsun Branch. MUSIAD Samsun Branch President Haluk Tan's visit during the visit cost of the case of the plague Logistic Village, which has cost 50 million euros. I believe that it is not right to not get any ideas from the related companies during the construction of the Logistic Village which was built in Tekçeköy district of Samsun and in the specified period kon
- Full Support for the President Oral from MUSIAD on the Transfer of the Adana Subway 10/03/2018 MUSIAD President Burhan Kavak, Adana to transfer the metro to the Ministry of Transport, together with civil society organizations in Adana can be visited the ministry, he said. '' ADANA INVESTOR'S EYEBREGUE '' Adana Metropolitan Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü, MUSIAD Adana Branch President Burhan Kavak and board members were hosted in his office. Hüseyin Sözlü expressed his gratitude for the visit and stated that there are big tasks for businessmen for economic development of the city and that Adana is the most suitable city in the Anatolian geography for investment. '' OUR TARGET IS TO BUILD REFAH SOCIETY '' President Oral, emphasizing that production is a mayor that counts worship, '' When we support the product and '
- Mayor of Sivas visited Ürgüp TÜDEMSAŞ 16/01/2014 Mayor of Sivas visited Ürgüp TÜDEMSAŞ: President Ürgüp first met in the breakfast at Mavi Çarşı with the trades of Mavi Çarşı. He gave information about the works to be done in Mavi Çarşı and other areas after breakfast, and requested the tradesman's prayer and support in the elections. After visiting the shopkeepers behind the Old Court Bazaar and Tailors Bazaar, the President Urgup, with all citizens shaking hands with one by one shaking hands. Supported by a great satisfaction and support from the citizens of the President Urgup, the evaluation of the year by taking into consideration the service process 5 wanted. President Urgup g
- Mayor of Sivas visited to TÜDEMSAŞ 03/03/2016 Sivas Mayor Aydin, TÜDEMSAŞ visit: Sivas Mayor Sami Aydın, Turkey Railway Machines Industry AŞ of (TÜDEMSAŞ) visited. According to a written statement from the municipality, Aydın visited all the units in the factory and received information from TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan about the works. Aydin, in his evaluation of the visit, a very important institution for TUDEMSAS stated that, "here once employed 1400 workers by the number of workers in the industry as a side of the 2700 person to see a very pleasing development. I believe that it will make an important contribution to both Sivas and the country's economy ülke
- TÜDEMSAŞ Director Koçarslan visited TÜVASAŞ 15/01/2013 TÜDEMSAŞ Director Koçarslan from TÜVASAŞ Visits: TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager of Yildiray Koçarsl, Turkey Wagon Industry Co. General Manager visited Erol İnal. Turkey Railway Machines Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) General Manager Yildiray Koçarsl that, Turkey Wagon Industry Co. (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol İnal. Koçarslan, as well as good luck to Inal, TÜVASAŞ R & D Department attended the meeting as a guest. After exchanging ideas with Nuri Sezer, Head of the R & D Department of TÜVASAŞ and Erdal Aba, Head of Technical Affairs Department, Koçarslan visited the manufacturing plants after the meeting and received information from Cemalettin Kılnaz, Acting Director of Manufacturing Factory. Source :…
- MÜSİAD members enjoy skiing in Aladağ 08/01/2014 Skiing pleasure in one of MUSIAD members: MUSIAD Konya Branch President Dr. Lütfi Şimşek, 5. Term Branch Chairman Aslan Korkmaz and Board Members visited the Aladağ ski center site in Derbent District, hosted by the Mayor of Derbent Hamdi Acar. Head of MUSIAD Konya Branch Lütfi Şimşek, 5. Term Branch Chairman Aslan Korkmaz and Board Members visited the Aladağ ski center site in Derbent District, hosted by the Mayor of Derbent Hamdi Acar. MUSIAD Konya Branch Board of Directors and their families 2 is located in Aladag, which is planned to be one of the important ski resorts at a height of one thousand meters MÜ
- MUSIAD, Aksaray Logistics Center for Work Started 09/04/2012 Aksaray Branch MUSIAD Chairman and Deputy Chairman Abdulkadir Karim Assisted Karatay, Konya organized by MUSIAD "Turkey's Vision Logistics 2023" participating in the panel received information about the studies. In order to establish a Logistics Center in Aksaray, members of the Board of Directors of MÜSİAD Aksaray Branch, who have been conducting researches and studies, stated that they gathered information by participating in the activities that will analyze the logistics sector as related infrastructure studies. MUSIAD Aksaray Branch Chairman Kerim Yardisli, who stated that increasing the importance of the logistic sector in the world trade day by day, said:
- MUSIAD logistics center continues its operations without slowing down 19/04/2012 MUSIAD Aksaray Branch Chairman Kerim Assisted and Vice President Abdulkadir Karatay, MUSIAD Konya Branch, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Sami Kabas and Logistics Center meeting about the work. In order to establish a Logistics Center in Aksaray, members of the Board of Directors of MÜSİAD Aksaray Branch, who have been conducting researches and studies, stated that they gathered information by participating in the activities that will analyze the logistics sector as related infrastructure studies. MUSIAD Aksaray Branch Chairman Kerim Yardisli said that the logistics sector has increased its importance day by day in world trade.
- MUSIAD, Domestic Aircraft and Rail System will work 07/05/2012 Nail Olpak, which explains the second main objective that MUSIAD will focus on as the need for R & D, innovation and technology development, will continue to the Bilim Technology Panels “by the Science and Technology Commissions and also by creating a working group on the proposed projects. said it would be arranged. Olpak, who explained his third main objective as e Contributing to Sectoral Growth Strategies i, gave the following examples about this subject:, Machinery sector board of MUSIAD, in line with the 2023 export target of the machinery sector, machines that will move the sector to 2023 and especially In order to determine the objectives, transformation and needs of the industry,
- Silkworm was the favorite of MUSIAD International Fair 01/12/2014 Silkworm, MUSIAD International Fair's was a favorite: Turkey's first locally produced tram of "Silkworm", the Association of Independent Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) organized by the Istanbul "xnumx'inc MUSIAD International Fair" was reportedly saw intense interest in the. According to a written statement made by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe attended the fair organized in CNR Expo Center in Istanbul and visited the stands. Altepe, in his assessment of the fair, at the fair where participants from countries that Turkey 15 how they observe the comings and indicated that progress. Altepe, which attracted the attention of many companies from Bursa, said: "Our rail system products produced in Bursa are also at the fair"
- IMM Companies attracted great attention at MUSIAD Fair 03/12/2014 IMM Companies attracted great attention at MUSIAD Fair: 15 was opened by President Erdogan. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and its companies attracted great attention at the MÜSİAD International Fair. 15. MUSIAD International Fair and 18. The International Business Forum (IBF) was opened at CNR Exhibition Center with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Companies with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality attracted great attention at MÜSİAD Fair. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who opened the fair, visited ULAŞIM AŞ's booth at İBB and started his works on a one hundred percent native tram that was started during his İBB presidency period. A hundred percent domestic production on the orders of Mayor Topbaş ... Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality engineers Başkan
- MÜSİAD İzmir Logistics Board Meets 13/12/2014 MUSIAD Izmir Logistics Board Meeting: MUSIAD Izmir Logistics Chairman Senol Gunaydin chaired by the logistic board, Kemalpasa Logistics Village Center and Çandarlı Port evaluated the latest developments. At the meeting held at Günaydın Group Center, Müsiad İzmir Logistics President Şenol Günaydın, thousand 200 return gave information about the sector expansion that should be in the logistics complex established in the expropriated area. Ege Global Yatırmlar A.Ş., which has seven partners, consisting of logistics companies in the name of cooperation in İzmir. Günaydın noted that a company called the name of the company, this company took part in every platform, he said. In addition, Ege Global Yatırımlar A.Ş.
- Satso and MUSIAD Cooperation in Rail Systems and Transportation will be discussed 15/04/2015 Satso and MUSIAD in cooperation with Rail Systems and Transportation will be discussed: MUSIAD Sakarya Branch; 18 will be held at SATSO in April and will be the subject of panel 2023 Target Rail System and Transportation X. Automotive Sector Board of the Sakarya Branch of the Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD); "2023 Target Rail and Transportation Location" will be a panel with a main theme. 18 April 2015 Saturday 13: 30 - 17: 00 hours, Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Conference Hall, MUSIAD Automotive Sector Board Chairman Talha Ozay Uluğ'ın Maderatörlü'nn the panel will be held; TÜVASAŞ Deputy General Manager Hikmet Öztürk, TÜLOMSAŞ TÜ
- MUSIAD Rize President Taylan, Silk Road We must implement 26/07/2017 President of Rize City Council Sadullah Köse and members of board of directors visited MUSIAD Rize President Recep Taylan. During the exchange of ideas and consultations on the general problems of Rize at the headquarters of MUSIAD, Rize City Council President Sadullah Kose informed the MUSIAD administration about the activities of the City Council and asked MUSIAD for support in their work. MUSIAD Rize President Recep Taylan said that they will be supporters of all kinds of activities for our city as MÜSİAD. MÜ In recent years, important investments such as South Ring Road, Ovit Tunnel, Rize OSB and Logistics Center which are under construction in Rize are about to be completed. International…
- Domestic Automobile and Inflation Report from MUSIAD President 06/11/2017 Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Chairman Abdurrahman Kaan, domestic car project and the Turkey Statistical Institute (TSI), found in about October inflation data released by the assessment. It continues to be the locomotive of the automotive sector in exports, indicating that Turkey Kaan has a very important place for the economy, "the industry with our total exports in the year 2016 19,8 billion dollars in the order of about 14%. Nevertheless, the import of the sector is also underestimated. In 2016, the total import of the automotive sector was 17,8 billion dollars. In this context, the development of the domestic automotive sector; Increasing the exports to the sector, ihracat
- MUSIAD conveyed the demands of the 'transportation' to the Minister 12/12/2017 MUSIAD Sanliurfa branch of transportation problems and demands of the city was transferred to the Minister of Transport. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan came to Şanlıurfa for various contacts. Minister Arslan met with representatives of civil society organizations (NGOs) in Şanlıurfa. The main agenda item at the meeting was transportation. MUSIAD Sanliurfa Branch, railway transportation in the logistics development of Sanliurfa, Mürşitpınar-OSB demanded to accelerate the railway connection. However, in order to carry the high-speed train demand in the direction of passenger transportation, MÜSİAD, Çevik force bridge-crossing project should be started as soon as possible and completed in a short time and the Akçakale-Harran road should be arranged urgently. La
- MUSIAD Aksaray Branch, Aksaray to 2. pushed button for düğ Logistics Center Project dev 23/01/2012 MÜSİAD Aksaray Branch has launched a new study for the establishment of the etkin Logistics Center arası in Aksaray, which is considered to be an important function of the caravanserais in order to activate its strategic position on historical Ipekyol in order to take an active place in the national and international trade. Konya Selcuk University Faculty Member Assoc. Dr. Aksaray Municipality Vice President Mr. Abdurrahim Sertdemir, Vice Rector of Aksaray University. Dr. Prof. Dr. Hilmi Bahadır Akın Dr. İbrahim Bakırtaş, Vice President of Aksaray Chamber of Commerce and Industry Ramazan Yılmaz, Regional Manager of Organized Industry İsmet Çağlar Bakır
- MUSIAD Bursa Branch Has Agenda In Urban Railway Systems 27/03/2012 MUSIAD Bursa Branch held the first Kurul Sector Board Presidents Meeting sı this year. Bursa Branch is preparing to bring an important issue to the country's agenda in 2012. Speaking at the opening of the first sektör Sector Board Heads Meeting edi of MÜSİAD's 2012 in Holiday Inn Hotel, MÜSİAD Bursa Branch Chairman Hasan Çepni said that sector boards are the dynamo of MÜSİAD. In the 2 year, Çepni stated that they had taken the decisive role as MÜSİAD Bursa Branch in Sistem Made In Turkey in Automotive ”and 2010 in” Local Production in Urban Rail Systems X.
- MUSIAD is establishing a logistic village 19/11/2014 MUSIAD is establishing the logistic village: MUSIAD, which has been locked to 2023 targets, has determined the 2015 strategy. Transfer to Gebze or Hadımköy to establish a logistic village, MUSIAD Logistic Sector Board Chairman Taha, "Logistics vocational school will open," he said. In 2023, the logistics sector, which will shoulder the foreign trade volume of 1.2 trillion, is locked to the target. The sector representatives, who are developing new projects for the development of the sector, have also determined the 2015 targets. One of the most important representatives of the sector in this field, MÜSİAD Logistics Sector Board aims to establish a logistics village in Gebze or Hadımköy region in 2015. MÜSİAD Logistic Sector Board Chairman Emin Taha, increasing the importance of logistics ı
- Metro Istanbul was at MUSIAD Exhibition 27/11/2018 We took our place at MUSIAD Expo International Business Fair which was realized as 17. 140 8.000 the country from Turkey and foreign businessmen and the region is one of the largest exhibition '17. MUSIAD International Fair and International Business Forum was held in 21-24 November at Istanbul Expo Center CNR Expo Center. MUSIAD Expo, which was held this year in CNR Expo by Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD), broke the participant record. 17 More than 1,000 foreign businessmen participated in MUSIAD Expo in 21 from 140 country. This year's MUSIAD participation in the organization, 7 fold increase compared to previous years geçen