Gar Müselles 1 in Malatya. Two Sg type cement loaded wagons, leaving a freight train maneuvering on the road, crashed into another freight train after moving about 15 kilometers to Sivas.
For the Malatya-Sivas expedition, the clock from Malatya 12: Dilek 26 to save the 53513 train moving at 2. In the process of leaving the train, the wagons were struck behind the train series.
The wagons and the 53513 train Dilek Station are within the Dilek Station, which will not infringe the Malatya Direction level crossing.
There were no casualties and injuries. However, in the accident, a large number of freight wagons were derailed, while others were broken. Serious damage occurred on the rails.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The wagons leaving the train with the brake released in Malatya crashed into the empty wagons. 21/04/2019 In the district of Hekimhan in Malatya, the train of 53071 consisting of ore-loaded wagons belonging to TCDD Tasimacilik AS, left the locomotive in Hekimhan station and hit the empty wagons waiting in the station and overturned. In the accident, railroads and heavy damage occurred on the rails. The accident occurred at Hekimhan Station at noon. The freight train with iron ore installed 53071, led by the mechanic Mustafa Kemal Pektas, headed for the railway. However, the brakes of the train in progress were empty. Then the mechanic removed the cars from the locomotive and changed the scissors. Fast-moving wagons, 10 Km away from the station in Sivas, waiting to go to empty freight wagons hit. Due to the impact of a large number of wagons Çarp
- Adana Scrapped Wagons Burned (Video) 12/01/2015 Adana Scrapped Wagons Burned: In Adana, a fire broke out during the dismantling of the wagons, which were scrapped due to completing their useful life. The wagons are being 'deliberately burned'. Carriages serving in railway transportation for many years, has been scrapped for the end of life. Wooden wagons taken at the Machinery Maintenance Supply Workshop at Adana Gar were dismantled for the evaluation of metal sections. During the work, the fire broke out suddenly in the wagons and allegedly the workers, instead of putting out the flames, watching the fire, the citizens of the fire brigade gave notice. Firefighters from the scene, completely burned out the metal parts of the wagon extinguished. I think the fire started from the sparks leaping from the welding machine kaynak
- 2 Dead 116 Injured 05/02/2018 In the US, the 2 crashed as a result of the collision of the passenger train to the parked freight train, while the number of injured people rose to 116. The passenger train of Amtrak from New York to Miami was struck at night with a parked freight train belonging to CSX Company. As a result of the accident, the staff of Amtrak company 147 died, the number of injured 2 3'ya reportedly increased. US President Trump'in, authorities received information from the accident and closely followed the event was announced. The National Transport Safety Board said in a statement that the accident was investigated in a multifaceted manner. On the other hand…
- Diyarbakır - Mardin Junction - Bismil - Batman, Oyalı Junction - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyali Junction (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction supervision and consultancy… 14/05/2014 KGM Surveying Project Tenders Diyarbakir - Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Batch Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyalik Distinction (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction bidding and consultancy tender proposals were collected by General Directorate of Highways (KGM) On February 25, the proposals of the tender of at (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Oyal - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Crusher - Displacement and Procurement Supervision and Consultancy Services of Diyarbakir - Mardin Roads UM 2014 May 05 gathered the day. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, Yatırım
- Diyarbakır - Mardin Junction - Bismil - Batman, Oyalı Junction - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyali Junction (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction supervision and consultancy… 21/05/2014 KGM Surveying Project Auctions Diyarbakır - Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Batched Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyalik Discrimination (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction supervision and consultancy tender 25 February 2014 applications are collected, Yapım (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Crushed Discrimination - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Carved Separation (Diyarbakir - Mardin Road Construction Supervision and Consultancy Service) Şubat tender financial Envelopes 14 Opened on May 2014. Investments Magazine Yatırım
- A mortar fired by Syria hit the TCDD train 27/09/2012 Urfa Akcakale Train station standing in the freight car was hit by a mortar fired by Syria. Great damage to the car. The station has been evacuated. The clashes on the border of Sanliurfa's Akcakale District continue. A mortar was thrown from the 12 kilometer distance of Akçakale and hit a TCDD wagon at Akçakale Train Station. The shrapnel fragments of the bomb pierced the anchors at the 5 centimeter of the wagon. Police take security measures in the area. According to a report Serkan Ocak from Radikal newspaper, one hour this afternoon 12.30 waters of the bombs thrown by the Syrian army to Tel Abyad district fell to the border with Turkey. Akcakale Train Station hit the freight wagon waiting. Mortar,…
- PKK terrorists raid cargo train 07/07/2012 PKK terrorists from Bitlis, Tatvan district of Elazig 53 thousand 15 to the freight train, the village of Palu, Akbulut, organized a mined attack near the village. According to the Elazığ Governor's Office, the 36 wagon freight train from Tatvan District of Bitlis to Elazığ was attacked by remote-controlled miners of PKK terrorists near the village of Akbulut at the time of 15.45. The 5 railcar was derailed as a result of explosion of a mine in the middle of the rails, and damage occurred in the 20-meter section of the rails. 4 was not killed or injured on a freight train with an armed 7 crew, while TCDD's rescue machines started work in the region. X
- Bomb Attack on Freight Train at Muş 03/08/2012 As a result of the explosion of terrorists installed on the rails between the Kale-Kurt railway stations in Muş, the 5 wagon of the train was derailed. It was learned that there were help coals sent to earthquake victims in Van. According to information obtained, the terrorists placed on the tracks in the village center of Yorecik village at night, the bomb, Elazig Tatvan district of Bitlis coming to the 51014 exploded in the time of the freight train exploded. As a result of the explosion of the 5 wagon toppled, it was learned that there were no dead or injured. Providing information by phone to the correspondent of the İHA Governor Ali Çınar, said they received the sense of an explosion, "We have directed the railways and security forces in the region. Clear information on the subject right now."
- Demolished attack on freight train in Pazardzhik district of Kahramanmaras 25/09/2012 In the Pazardzhik district of Kahramanmaraş, an explosion occurred during the passage of the freight train. Governor Sukru Kocatepe, AA correspondent, said the Xantan freight train moving from Narli 53272 expedition occurred during the passage of the tunnel district in the town of Pazarcık said. The explosion of the loss of life is not transferred to the Kocatepe, "thank God did not hurt anyone. No damage to the train. Only slight damage to the train track occurred. 1 meters deep due to the explosion, 2 pits formed in the diameter of the meter. the train will be opened for transportation, "he said. After the incident, the security forces güvenlik
- Cargo train bomb attack in Erzincan! 01/10/2012 During the passage of the freight train in Erzincan, a remote controlled bomb placed by terrorists exploded. In the attack where there was no loss of life, material damage occurred in some wagons. According to information obtained yesterday evening, the event occurred in 22.00 ranks. 44842 expedited freight train from Divriği-Erzincan to 20 of Erzincan-Kemah Railway. During the passage of the Pelitsırtı, the bombs were detonated by terrorists. There was no loss of life in the explosion, some of the wagons were damaged. After the attack, the railroad locomotives of the train's locomotive from the wagons were coming to Erzincan Railway Station. Erzincan-Sivas Railway for security reasons incan