As a result of the demands and initiatives of the Transport Officer-Sen, the overtime problem of the Security Guard personnel of TCDD was solved.
The overtime problem of the General Directorate of Protection Security personnel with the following article dated 76855896-841.02.17-E.73232 and 22.02.2019 has been resolved.
Fazla The overtime hours quotas to be built within the year of 2019 for the contracted personnel are allocated by our interest article.
In this context, a work plan, which is based on the workload and work volume, training and seminar periods and annual leave periods in accordance with the orders to be made within the 2019 year on the contracted personnel of the Directorate of Protection and Security, shall be established and I would like to submit a request to our Agency if it ends. m
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The claim that security officers at ESTRAM stops are dismissed 25/10/2014 Security officers at ESTRAM stops dismissing the claim: Eskisehir Light Rail System (ESTRAM) tram stops working while working in the security officers made a press release. Speaking on behalf of the security officers gathered in front of a shopping center in the Old Baglar neighborhood, Emre Gungor, a private security company through a recently opened tram lines, said they had started as a security guard at the stops. After about 1 month after the 3 50 person was dismissed without any justification, saying that: "The new lines were opened and security officials were told that I needed.
- Overtime work of railway employees 19/01/2013 Overtime work of the railroad workers The problem of the officers is not over. Our ministers who try to survive in a short period of months are struggling with overtime while bringing months of hard labor. Railway employees came to the point of rebellion due to overtime. The problems of the railway workers, who have been ignored for many years, but have not been solved, continue to grow. However, there have been great staffing problems and the railway workers, who work at 85 hours per week, have reached the point of rebellion. Do not want to hear the voice of government officials who do not want to announce their voices. Railroad workers' We are railway, we carry goods, we carry goods, we give importance to safety 85 çalışan
- TCDD Announced 27/01/2013 TCDD has made a statement 399 30. In accordance with the article published by TCDD due to the fact that the excess work fee payable per hour in the amounts specified in the Budget Law in accordance with the Article of the Budget Law is not included in the Q-scale of the et 21.12.2012 Year Central Government Budget Law K published in the Official Gazette 28514 and 2013; It is stated that TCDD should not undertake overtime work because it is not possible to make a payment under the name of overtime work. The Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the State Personnel Presidency are responsible for finding solutions to the problem of the Authority in accordance with the provisions of the Budget Law in the article of TCDD T
- Solved the problem of the railway subway in Battalgazide | Malatya 19/12/2013 The problem was solved in the Battalgazide Underpass: In the Battalgazi district of Malatya, under the railway underpass, trucks, trucks and so on. the work initiated due to the failure of the vehicles has been completed. Mayor of Battalgazi Selahattin Gürkan followed the works closely. President Gurkan, in cooperation with the Municipality of Battalgazi and the Special Provincial Administration, said that the height of the bridge with 3,20 m was increased by 4,70 meters. President Gürkan said, yap The excavation work was carried out at about 500 meter and the infrastructure was renewed and the level of the road was reduced to 1,5 meters. Our work will continue to ensure the safety and well-being of our people. Can
- Fuel wagon problem between Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan solved 19/08/2015 The problem of fuel wagons between Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan was solved: Kyrgyzstan's 12 released the 1,5-filled fuel wagon, which had been waiting for 448 for three years in Kyrgyzstan, a member of the Eurasian Economic Union. Petretbek Kerimkulov, President of the Oil Sellers Association, said that Kazakhstan allowed the passage of the 448 fuel wagon confiscated at the border when it arrived from Russia in transit to Kyrgyzstan as part of the fuel export ban, which it started to implement at the beginning of last year. Kerimkulov, at a press conference, fuel oil dealers and consignees from the tank from Kazakhstan to accept the fuel and began to examine the quality and quantity, he said. Ilen
- The Problem of Contractor Workers in İZBAN Solved 11/01/2018 The struggle of the Revolutionary Trade Union Confederation (DISK), which took action upon the failure of the 500 security and 200 clean-up workers who were working as subcontractors in İZBAN, and the documents that were filled by İZBAN, failed. As of today, when the Izmir Governorship came into operation, the documents started to be taken. DİSK Aegean Region Representative Memiş Sarı gave the gospel to İZBAN workers at a press conference today. İZBAN working as a subcontractor working in the security and cleaning staff to fill the documents received for the staff on the action of the struggle of the union said that the result of the Yellow, "Confederation of Revolutionary Business Unions and DİSK'e Security You, General Business"
- The Road Problem of Dereli Village Solved 25/03/2014 The Road Problem of Dereli Village Solved: Governor Dr. Mehmet Oduncu, to reach the fields from the villages of the D inin 400 Highway on the junction of the residents of the village of Dereli who want to listen to the demands of the village visited Dereli. Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration Mehmet Yanık, Highways 5. Branch Manager of Regional Directorate Alptekin Ağca and Terrain Engineer Burkay Şimşek and Dereli Village to the Governor Oduncu, Village Headmen and listened to the village. Village Headman İlhami Taş, village residents on the opposite side of the road to go to the fields said they wanted the intersection. Highways 5. Branch Manager of Regional Directorate Alptekin Ağca, previously Şef
- The Problem of Mechanic Staff in Çankırı 12/03/2019 Çankırı TCDD Transportation Inc. The loss of rights of the mechanic personnel was eliminated as a result of the attempts of the Transport Officer-Union. As it is known, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. The working order of the mechanic staff was in contradiction with the legislation. Transport Officer-Trade Union, TCDD Transportation Inc. as a result of his interviews with officials, the loss of rights was eliminated by ensuring that the machinist personnel were in compliance with the legislation.
- Finike State Hospital's Stop Problem Solved 07/05/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Finike Sahilkent neighborhood came into service in the State Hospital with the hospital bed problem was solved. In front of the hospital, the citizens of the summer heat, winter rain will protect the stops were mounted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 140 district is continuing its services. Metropolitan Municipality has solved the stall in front of Finike State Hospital in a short time. In front of the State Hospital with 19 beds, which were put into service at the Finike Sahilkent neighborhood, full-time stops were installed to protect the citizens from the heat in the summer and from the rain in the winter. The people of Finike thanked the Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality, Muhittin Böcek, to take the problem and put the stops in a short time.
- Traffic Problem Solved Millions of Residents Left in the Pocket of Denizli 27/05/2019 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has solved the traffic problem in the Tugay junction returning to the gangue. The average 33.000 vehicle used per day has increased the capacity of the 400 vehicle per hour, while in the 1 annual process 1.188.000 liter fuel savings have been achieved. One of the most intensively used routes of Denizli, even at a small traffic density immediately locked at the intersection point of Dumlupinar and Highways Street Brigade Junction, the Metropolitan Municipality took a breath with the arrangement. Approximately 1 years ago, the new face of the intersection with the Metropolitan Municipality of Denizli Directorate of Transportation Department according to the findings of the economic, environmental and time factors Yaklaşık