The length of the Kadıköy - Moda Tram Line is 2,6 km and there is even a total 10 station. Kadikoy - Moda Tram Line, where 4 tramway car works, starts from Kadikoy Square and reaches to Bahariye Street via bus private route. The line reaching to Moda by following Bahariye Street reaches Kadıköy Square again via Moda Street.
The line is 2.500 with the daily potential of 82 passengers on the route on which it is built. 10: 06 - 55: 21 on 00: 08 - 30: 21 on Saturday and 00: 10: 00 on the 20 station on weekdays and 00: 20 to 10 on Sunday. The frequency is XNUMX (Peak Hour).
NOSTALGIC TRAMWORK LINE
Kadıköy-Moda Tram Line; in part, it follows the route of the old tram line 20. It passes through Kadıköy Square, Altıyol and Bahariye Street, and comes back to Kadıköy İDO Pier from Moda Primary School and Moda Avenue and works as a ring enterprise. The system, which is operated with one way management, is provided by Tatra GT6 model tram cars, which are taken from Germany Jena city as second hand. The company is also referred to as the Nostalgic Tram Line, due to its use of the old tram line of 20 and its operation with nostalgic vehicles. All maintenance, repair and overhaul operations of these vehicles; Tramway maintenance workshop located near Kadikoy-IDO Station.
All stations of this line are located at the pavement level as in bus stops, there is no closed stop structure on the line.
In Kadıköy-İDO Station, the transfer can be made to the IDO marine facility, at İskele Mosque Station, to the M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe metro line, bus lines, City Lines, İDO and marine engines.
KADIKÖY-FASHION TRAMWOOD STORES
Moda Primary School
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Excursions in Kadıköy-Moda Tram Line 29/05/2019 Metro Istanbul, social media account T3 Kadikoy-Moda tram line, due to a technical failure announced that the expedition can not be made in the statement, "T3 Kadikoy-Moda tram line, due to a technical failure can not be made." The statement said.
- Tramway crash in Moda 26/07/2016 Tramway accident in Moda: Rapidly out of the alley, Kadikoy Moda, hit the tram. While the incident was not killed or injured, the disaster prevented the tragedy. The tram, which runs on Kadikoy-Moda tram line, rushed at Riza Pasa Street in Moda. Vatman realizes that the car came quickly, but could not prevent the accident. While the incident was not killed or injured, the disaster prevented the tragedy. After the incident, tram stops disrupted, traffic stopped. After the vehicle was pulled from the scene, the traffic returned to normal.
- Kadıköy-Tavşantepe Metro Stop Route Duration 02/02/2019 The line is 1. 2012 was completed in 21,7 and 16 station was opened in 2 km between Kadıköy and Kartal. With the construction of Yakacık-Adnan Kahveci, Pendik and Tavşantepe stations, the line's 2. The stage was also completed. 26,5. The length of the line was increased to 19 km and the number of stations to 82. The average time of a route is 06.00 minutes. In the morning, the 24.00 continues its expedition to 4. Each 100 saves passengers time with having an expedition in minutes. The line is located on the DXNUMX route starting from Kadikoy and in Acıbadem region and follows this route until Tavşantepe. Maltepe on the line Hat
- Fashion Ski and Kartepe 12/01/2015 Now Moda Kayak and Kartepe: Snow thickness reached to 3 meters in Kartepe duran Ski slopes were repaired at the last minute… 4 in Kocaeli after the day was rained and snow peaked at the peak of Kartepe with an elevation of 1850 at 3. The ski slopes of the Green Park Resort Hotel, located just below the summit, were opened after the elimination of the electricity failure. In addition to the primary and secondary schools in the Kocaeli region, Kocaeli University has also left the region with heavy snowfall due to adverse weather conditions. But the city is just a few hundred meters Ancak
- Moda Tram opened to visit at Rahmi M. Koç Museum 21/02/2014 The scarf collections, which will attract women with their colors and designs, are made of silk and satin. Among the Pierre Cardin Scarf collections are scarves made of easy-to-clean fabrics with a low grime. You will be very comfortable with these scarves that do not keep water and dry quickly. This Pierre Cardin Scarf collection is made of% 100 crepe satin. With 90 cm corners you'll feel very comfortable with this Scarf. The vivid and clear patterns of the scarf are made of shura silk, which is a shiny silk type. Being slippery Kay
- History of nostalgic tram and nostalgic tram in Turkey 06/07/2012 Nostalgic tram The Nostalgic tram is known as a tourist-operated railway system, which serves as a tourist attraction in addition to serving the city's passengers. The purpose in this is, in a way aim, to take a journey on the history of the people who come in that city. The idea of a nostalgic tram was originally launched in the 1950 by the Talyllyn Nostalgic Train, which was established and operated by a group of volunteers in Wales. This movement is a movement towards the preservation of the past, but has brought many '' Nostalgic Train '' to the present day. Nostalgic Tram is the most favorite country in the United States. In many cities, as the historic street tram Birçok
- Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Stations, Route, Time 08/02/2019 The first phase of the 19,3 Km long line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connected to Topkapi and Zeytinburnu is extended to Eminonu Station. 29 was transferred to Kabataş on June 2006 by passing over Galata Bridge. In the Kabatas region, the connection between Yenikapi Haciosman Metro Line and Taksim - Kabatas Funicular Line was established and thus 4. Rail transportation between Levent and Atatürk Airport has been provided. All stations of Zeytinburnu - Bagcilar Line, which were commissioned in 2006 and operated with high-based trolley vehicles, are only one week X
- Taksim - Yenikapi Subway line when opening and stops the route how? 04/02/2014 Taksim - Yenikapi Metro line when opening and how to make the route long-term palnalan Taksim-Yenikapı metro finally meets citizens ... On the steel bridge made to the Golden Horn so far 17 thousand 329 cubic meter concrete, 6 bin 795 tons of steel with 169 tone cable It was used. 27 2 500 360 120 15 15 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Taksim Yenikapi metro This month, February will begin to serve in the XNUMX ... XNUMX February ik
- Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line Stops and Route 11/02/2019 The first stage of the line, which was started in 1992 and served between Yenikapı and Hacıosman, was launched on 16 September 2000. Daily, an average of 320.000 passengers serving, even from the Industrial District Station Seyrantepe Shuttle Operation is being transferred. SEFER INFORMATION The line is the daily number of passengers with 320.000 (average) passenger potential on the route on which it is built, and the number of 225 Total Flights 790 in one direction is Yenikapı-Hacıosman. The Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line, located in the 16 station, is open between 06.15 and 00.00 and the duration is approximately 31 minutes (One way).
- Nostalgic Trolley Nostalgic Line 17/05/2012 IETT renewed the clothes of the citizens on the nostalgic tramway running on Istiklal Street. The new clothes, designed on the basis of the fashion of the 1930, carry the nostalgia of the past years. One of the most photographed objects in the world, the clothes of the patriots who served on the nostalgic tram, which is regarded as the symbol of Istanbul, was redesigned based on the fashion of the 1930. IETT's red, white and gray logo colors are designed on the basis of the new clothes in the summer and winter were sewn from two different fabrics. New design suits consist of jackets, pants, shirts, vests, ties and shoes. IETT'ta with the citizens of Tunel also working with the mechanics'
- Travel with nostalgic music in a nostalgic tram 10/08/2016 Traveling with nostalgic music in a nostalgic tram: In Beyoğlu, nostalgic trams provide a nostalgic music concert by IETT. A nostalgic music concert is offered by IETT to passengers on nostalgic tramways carrying passengers between Taksim-Tunel Square in Beyoglu. The nostalgic trams, which have been serving since 1992 between the Tunnel and Taksim Square, and the nostalgic music loaded by the İETT teams, provide the passengers with the historical atmosphere of Beyoğlu. Nostalgic works that are played from a gramophone-shaped device, which is mainly composed of Turkish art music, offer new songs to the passengers when the stop of the tram changes. Passengers also enjoy the journey with music on the nostalgic tram. Musician Ali Kaya, said in a statement, the music has been intertwined ğı
- Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Stop Route Duration 03/02/2019 Üsküdar-Cekmekoy Line 20 km long, is the second metro line on the Asian side of Turkey's is the first driverless metro line. The line starts from Üsküdar Square and passes through Ümraniye district center and ends at Çekmeköy Square. It is planned to extend the line with the passenger potential of 180.000 (Average) on the route it was built to, and to extend to the Sultanbeyli and Kurtköy region in line with the future vision of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality rail systems. The Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Line, which has an 16 station, is open between 06.00 and 24.00 and the duration is approximately 32 minutes (One-way) and the time is 8 minutes. STATION STRUCTURES The tunnels of the line are ell
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Stations, Route, Duration 06/02/2019 Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is the first railway system of Metro Istanbul with a length of 21 Km. The first line of the M1 business starts from the Yenikapı integration zone and passes through the Bayrampaşa area to the Bus Station. Following the direction of Merter, the M1A Line passing through Zeytinburnu and extending to Atatürk Airport connects the Suriçi area to the airport. The daily number of passengers with 400.000 (average) passenger potential on the route to which it is built, Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is 169 in one direction. The Yenikapi - Ataturk Airport Line, located in the 18 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the flight time is about ik
- Yenikapı-Kirazlı Metro Stations and Route 11/02/2019 Between Yenikapı and Otogar stations, the Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Line is held jointly. After the bus station, the line departs from Esenler and Bağcılar Square and is integrated with the Kirazlı-Olympic-Başakşehir metro line in the Kirazlı region. SEFER INFORMATION The line is the 400.000 Sefer in one direction with Yenikapı-Kiraz which has the potential of 168 (Average) passengers on the route where it is built. The Yenikapı-Kirazlı Metro Line with the 13 station is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the trip time is about 25 minutes (One way) and the time is 4 (Peak Hour). STATION STRUCTURES On the Yenikapı -Kirazlı Line, where the M1B was built, 13 ASYON
- Kirazlı-Olympic-Başakşehir Metro Stops and Route 14/02/2019 The construction of the line between Kirazlı Station and Başakşehir / Metrokent stations was started in 2006. From İkitelli Industrial Station, shuttle service is carried out in the direction of Olympic Station. There are even 16 stations, with an approximate length of 11 km. In addition, there is a warehouse and workshop building in the Olympic site. SEFER INFORMATION The line has the potential of 70.000 Passenger / Hour on the route on which it was built. The Kirazli-Olympic-Basaksehir Metro Line, located at the 11 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the duration of the trip is approximately 20 minutes (3 minutes). STATION STRUCTURES Stations 8 trains that enable operation with 180 meter-length platform lar
- Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizlivineyard, Fındıkzade and Kabataş tram stops near renovation 04/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- How much is the journey between the metro stops of Kadıköy Kartal? 29/08/2012 Kadikoy Kartal Metro Line 16 was opened to service. The average 2 time is between each stop, but the access times to the stops are extended to 10 minutes. The newly opened Kadıköy Kartal Metro line stops according to the journey that took place as follows: Kadıköy - Ayrılıkçeşme metro station: 2 minutes Ayrılıkçeşme - Acıbadem metro station: 2 minutes Acıbadem - Ünalan - Uzunçayır metro station: 2 minutes Ünalan Uzunçayır - Göztepe metro station: 2 minute Göztepe - Yenisahra metro station: 2 minutes Yenisahra - Kozyatağı metro station: 2 minutes Kozyatağı - Bostancı metro station: 2 minute Bostancı - -
- IETT Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Project The deadline for the submission of the tender for the tender has been announced 11/07/2012 The announcement of ilgili Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Renewal Project mel was published in 04 July 2012 Public Procurement Authority (JCC) Bulletin. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for submission of tenders was announced on 01 August 2012 as 14: 00. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- IETT Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Project The deadline for submission of the tender for the renewal of the line was announced as 01 August 2012 16/07/2012 The announcement of ilgili Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Renewal Project mel was published in 04 July 2012 Public Procurement Authority (JCC) Bulletin. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for submission of tenders was announced on 01 August 2012 as 14: 00. The tender specifications, 100 liras in return for the IETT General Directorate of Purchasing Department Department of Procurement Affairs, Directorate of Tender Section (Tel: 0212 372 34 35) can be obtained. Source: Investments
- IETT Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Project The proposals of the tender for the renewal of the line were collected 08/08/2012 The proposals of esi Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Renewal Project mel were collected on 01 August 2012 by the General Directorate of IETT. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; companies and their bids (¨) determined as the approximate cost 3.998.304,07 lira were determined as follows: For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- IETT Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Project The proposals of the tender for the renewal of the line were collected 13/08/2012 The proposals of esi Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Renewal Project mel were collected on 01 August 2012 by the General Directorate of IETT. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; and the bids (¨) were determined as follows: 3.998.304,07. DMO Construction 1 2.245.240. Kazova Construction 2 2.498.584. E + M Electric 3 2.700.430. Camlik Construction 4 2.990.876. Ekol Construction - Bimtaş Construction 5 3.398.990. LDK Construction 6 Source: Investments
- IETT Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Project The tender for the renewal of the line was canceled 14/11/2012 General Directorate of IETT 01 2012 04 offerings on the date of proposals, Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Renewal Tender was canceled. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the tender was canceled by the decision of the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) on 2012 October XNUMX. The authorities noted that the tender was canceled because the relevant institutions should complete their work at the same location, since the place cannot be delivered. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- IETT Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Project The tender for the renewal of the line was canceled 19/11/2012 General Directorate of IETT 01 2012 04 offerings on the date of proposals, Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Renewal Tender was canceled. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the tender was canceled by the decision of the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) on 2012 October 3.998.304,07. The authorities noted that the tender was canceled because the relevant institutions should complete their work at the same location, since the place cannot be delivered. As it is known, the companies that participated in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 1 lira was determined as: 2. Çamlık Construction 3. DMO Construction 4. Ekol Construction - Bimtaş Construction 5. E + M Electric 6. Kazova Construction XNUMX. LDK ...
- 8 March in Antalya will be free of charge to World Labor Women's Day Special Nostalgia Tram and Minicity women 06/03/2012 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 8 March World Worker Women's Day celebrates with a week-long activities. Nostalgia on Women's Day will be free for women at Tramway and Minicity. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Culture and Social Affairs, organized 8 Mart World Working Women's Day activities, 7 March in the City Council and the cooperation with the City Council in cooperation with the Municipality of Muratpaşa Monument will be opened in Palmiye Park. The same day, Antalya Cultural Center (AKM) Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Volunteer Photography Community 'Women' photo exhibition will be inaugurated, Yenimahalle Cultural Center Ismail Baha Surelsan Conservatory '8 March World Women'
- Eurasia Rail.2 Fair, the Minister of Lightning, Fair Clowns in the Hands of Women Journalists and Women at the Fair distributed to women. 08/03/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Our goal is to increase the railway network to 26 thousand kilometers" "Bulgaria and 2014 will be completed until the line will go from Edirne to Kars and from there to Tbilisi and then to Baku and Central Asia This transportation corridor, rail system, Istanbul, joining the two continents under the Bosphorus with the Marmara Project will form the most important transport railway corridor "Eurasia Rail. 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Systems Fair was opened in Istanbul Expo Center. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karamani Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and other guests attended.