The change in the transfer schedule at Istanbul Airport was officially announced. The 5 April 2019 will start at 03: 00, and the 7 April 2019 will end at 00: 00. Atatürk Airport, 7 April and 00.00 will be closed for scheduled and non-scheduled domestic and international transport
The conditions of use of Istanbul Atatürk Airport (LTBA) and Istanbul Airport (LTFM) during the transition period and after the transition period were announced as follows: 45 hourly process from LTBA to LTFM; 05 2019 00 00 06 2019 21 00 45 45 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX In this XNUMX hourly process; Istanbul Ataturk Airport and Istanbul Airport (LTFM) will only be open to the base of the base carriers. XNUMX will be operated with hourly reduced capacity at Istanbul Atatürk Airport and Istanbul Airport.
Ataturk Airport, 7 April and 00.00 as scheduled and scheduled domestic and international commercial passenger transport will be closed.
29 was planned to be transported to Istanbul New Airport in October by President Tayyip Erdogan. However, the inauguration of Istanbul Airport was postponed to 31 March. In the past weeks, the news was planned to move between 3-2 April. 7 23 was canceled on the 20.00 flight from 22.00-6 to Istanbul Airport on February. The passengers of the canceled flights were also sent to Atatürk Airport.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transfer Date of Third Airport Postponed 04/10/2018 29 30-31 for the third airport, which will be opened in October, will be carried out on October, 30-31 will be announced on December 2018. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak, 29 called the meeting of aviation organizations, including the airlines, to move to Istanbul New Airport, which will be officially opened in October. In the article about the meeting, after the opening of the Istanbul New Airport in October with a ceremony in October, 29-30 will be carried out on the 31-30 31 2018 XNUMX XNUMX specified.
- Moving Back to Istanbul Airport Postponed 19/12/2018 The official opening 29 In October, President Tayyip Erdogan carried out by the Istanbul Airport, the decision to postpone the meeting held today about the move was put forward. According to the news of Airport Haber, it was decided that the transport will be carried out in March, as a result of the negotiations held at Istanbul Airport, which was attended by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) Funda Ocak, Bahri Kesici from the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, THY Chairman İlker Aycı, IGA officials and sector representatives attended the meeting.
- Why was moving to Istanbul Airport postponed? 24/12/2018 2 I wrote a week ago, the postponement of Istanbul Airport at the end of the postponement of the move may be on the agenda and the decision to postpone the decision to postpone I wrote. As a matter of fact, the opening of 29 will be done in October, there will be no postponement of the opening a few months ago I wrote that bak this; I'm saying to open some details, not to say I said. 29 Istanbul Airport started to serve two days after the grand opening in October. THY continues to perform its expeditions here. Istanbul Airport is currently departing from 8. This will increase in the coming days. The flights are also for now Yap
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Again Again 08/02/2019 Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward. 29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Even though no official explanation has been made on the date, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion of the election for the month of April was learned. It was learned that the election work was effective, while the local elections in 31 March announced that the move would take place. On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation. IGA on the subject İ
- Moving to Istanbul Airport 5 Will Start in April 22/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, moving to Istanbul Airport 5 will begin in April at 7 April 00.00. Istanbul Airport will be the largest airport in the world, indicating that the Minister Turhan, "the new airport 5 of the runway in the north-south, 1'i east-west direction planned. All of them are redundant. shared their knowledge. Turhan, Istanbul Airport, 3 million 1 thousand square meters of indoor space will be recorded, all parts of the terminal equipped with smart electronic systems, he said. Pointing out the importance of baggage security as the airport will provide services for international passengers, Cahit Turhan said, güvenli Which country comes from which plane the passenger comes from?
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Changes 28/11/2018 In the process of moving to Istanbul Airport, there was a snow warning. When AKOM had severe snow warning on the dates of moving, the date was set back. The number of days to move to Istanbul Airport at full capacity, the meetings on the move continues. In recent days, the airport was attended by representatives of aviation industry, including THY and DHMİ, where Istanbul Airport IGA officials were present. 28 A noticeable date has been raised on the date of the move upon the warning of AKOM officials, which predicted heavy snowfall between December and 3 January. According to this, five days before the planned date to the Istanbul Airport, ie 26 İstanbul
- New Airport Departure Date for Istanbul Airport 28/12/2018 29 The move to Istanbul Airport, which was opened in October, was postponed. The date of the transfer from Ataturk Airport to the new airport was determined as 3 March 2019. The State Airports Authority (DHMI) sent a letter to the related institutions and companies on Thursday; "As it is known, Istanbul Airport, which is coordinated by our administration, is ready for opening and that our stakeholders located at Atatürk Airport are transported to the Istanbul Airport without any problems (ORAT-Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer). 29-2018 range of 30-31 starts in the number of flights to be determined within the framework of air traffic procedures.
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Updated 23/01/2019 The transfer program from Atatürk Airport to Istanbul Airport was announced again. A ı NOTAM da was published for the third airport or Istanbul airport. According to the communiqué (NOTAM) published in order to convey to the aviators important developments that may affect flight and ground safety; Turkey, which will begin on March 1 transfer operations at clock will end in March 02.59 3 00.00. In the European Aviation Information Services Database, the relocation procedures will be applied gradually in the notification published in the transfer program and the 28 February 2019 hours are as follows: Istanbul Airport until 23: 59 UTC flights will be used by the information shared. ları
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Second Phase Training for Moving to Istanbul New Airport 11/07/2018 The second phase of the trainings has started. Within this scope, field trainings are provided to the employees of airline, ground services and other related companies. ORAT (Operation Preparation and Airport Transfer) process accelerated at Istanbul New Airport. Two years ago, within the scope of the process started in June, after class trainings, employees of airline, ground services and other related companies were now offered field training. According to the statement from IGA, 28 thousand 200 people will be trained in the program, 28 will be completed in September. Trainings include training field training, including the air side, terminal and baggage services regions, including the apron driver's license.,
- Moving to New Airport as Conquest of Istanbul 10/08/2018 The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Turkish Airlines İlker Aycı shared the figures of this year and the future with the meeting held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Istanbul and the newspaper told the editors. Ilker Ayci words, 'Third Airport, not the first airport,' he started 45 hour operation in the 1453'da during the conquest of Istanbul, the land were moved from the ships compared to the situation. 29 will be held from October. 15 bin ground vehicle will be taken to the New Airport by 5 bin TIR. Ilker Aycı said that trust in the construction of construction contractors İlker Aycı, "THY's Assistant General Manager of Flight Operations Captain Pilot Aykut Alpa, flying before the opening ..."
- Moving to Istanbul Airport will be progressive 21/12/2018 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that the transportation process to Istanbul Airport will be accelerated by 1 as of January and that flights and ground services from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will be moved gradually without compromising passenger comfort. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Press and Public Relations Consultancy in the statement, which is one of the world's largest airports in the airport 29 2018 October 1 entered into service on, 10 as of November, the airport started flights. 10 carried out 70 expeditions in the first place in the first place as of December XNUMX said in a statement issued new transfers, "Annual XNUMX million passengers used by Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport"
- Moving to Istanbul Airport to be Completed by March 22/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Airport `s ideal, dream, big thinking is the way of life, stating," Moving operations are continuing. said. Minister Turhan, in his speech at the opening of five operational plants in THY's Istanbul Airport, Turkey, one of the most important institutions of Turkish Airlines, the nation's proud monument of Istanbul expressed satisfaction with the open systems that perform services at the airport. Turhan, who mentioned the history of Turkish aviation, said that the 1933 has been in the sky in the future, and that THY has been fluttering in the sky since 86 years. Turhan, the importance given by AK Party governments to civil aviation and the opening of Istanbul Airport Tur
- The move to Istanbul Airport will be completed within the month of Mar 07/02/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan participated in the press conference held at the Information Technologies Authority (ICTA) for the '2018 year evaluation and 2019 year targets havalim of the Ministry. Turhan, 29 Ekim flight to the point said. Turhan, Istanbul Airport, 2018 point of flight is currently being made by expressing the airport, 5 October 19 began as a reminder of the move. Turhan said that the number of flights is increasing with each passing day and the relocation of the companies that will serve here is continuing. Turhan stated that the transportation will be completed in March of this year, and THY ın
- Minister Turhan Announces Details of the Moving Process of Istanbul Airport 03/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport, the process of moving to 5 April will start at the 03.00 and 45 April 6 23.59 hours will be completed by specifying, "(Transport on the roads) drivers will use the alternative road routes are strongly encouraged." said. Minister Turhan, the aerospace operations at the Ataturk Airport to move to Istanbul Airport press conference held in a statement about the importance of the aviation sector, he said. Turkey in recent years, particularly in voicing Turhan is the world's fastest growing country in the field of aviation, he stressed that the Turkish civil aviation sector has become one of the world's most respected airlines. Turhan, the last 10 annually son
- Here are the roads to be closed during the move to Istanbul Airport 04/04/2019 Some roads will be closed to traffic during the move to Istanbul Airport. Minister Turhan made explanations about the subject, to be closed to the citizens announced the ways. 5 starts on 03.00 on Friday April and ends at 6 on 23.59 April Saturday night and will be closed to traffic in 45 hours. 1 05 will be closed to 22.00 in April and 6 to 23.59 April. 26) Istanbul Airport direction with Mahmutbey West Interchange 2 April time 5: 22 00 April time 6: 10)
- Great Airport Continues to Move to Istanbul Airport 06/04/2019 The big move to Istanbul Airport continues. At Atatürk Airport, thousands of materials loaded on trucks are transported to Istanbul Airport. Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi announced that the move to Istanbul Airport continued before the planned time. Sour, 70'in the end of the move is over, stating, "If a mishap does not come out of the planned time 2-3 hour before the move is completed I think." said. Here is the history of moving photos, images:
- Great Transport to Istanbul Airport Completed 03/05/2019 In the May issue of Raillife magazine, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, published an article titled der The Great Move to Istanbul Airport was Completed Ulaştırma. LETTER THAT THE MINISTER Arslan Last month, when all stages are completed it will be the largest airport in the world and Turkey will carry leading position in large transport aircraft to Istanbul Airport was completed. Now all the aviation operations carried out at Istanbul Ataturk Airport have been moved to Istanbul Airport. After the successfully completed transportation operations, travel operations at the Istanbul Airport started to be comfortably given. Istanbul Airport and our citizens have not only comforted their journey. Both security has increased and their ties to the world Hem
- THY 6 Warns Its Passengers for Great Moves in April 12/03/2019 Turkish Airlines has made a warning today about the new airport that has been changed many times before. The statement from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will be carried out on April in the 6 April, 6 April at the time of the 02.00 airport scheduled flights from Istanbul Airport will be said. However, THY still does not sell air tickets to the new airport, and passengers who want to buy air tickets meet two different warnings. Turkish Airlines (THY) announced that a major move from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will take place on April at 6. In a statement from THY's Twitter address, which explained different dates before moving, "Big"
- THY: We are working with financial advisors for moving to 3. 01/06/2017 THY, "We continue to work with financial advisors for the move to the third airport," the statement made by THY Press Counselor said; As Turkish Airlines, Istanbul's 3. Our company receives financial consultancy services in order to realize the investments we will make at the airport in the shortest time and the most accurate model. We continue our meticulous efforts on alternative financing models such as bank financing, project finance, long term leasing methods, taking advantage of the international airport financial investment experiences of our consultants. Within a short period of time, many of the elements such as financing cost, process management and quality assurance are best suited to our Company's interests.
- Big Bang Moving to 3 Airport 24/04/2018 29 Moving to 3 Airport, which is planned to be opened in October, will be completed in 45 hours with the so-called 'Big Bang'. 30 October 2018 will be started on 03.00 on Tuesday, all flights will be stopped at 12. 3 Airport, which is one of the world's largest airports when it is fully operational, is coming to an end. The construction of the airport, whose construction has been completed largely, is planned for 29 in October. In this context, some information on the move began to become clear. Great preparation is being made The process of moving from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul New Airport will actually start at 30 October 2018 on Tuesday at 03.00. A great organization for moving için
- THY's 3. Moving to Airport 14/07/2018 THY General Manager "Istanbul New Airport, the process of moving THY 31 October will start at 02.00''Othering on the other hand, THY's first domestic and international voyages also became clear. "THY's first flight from Istanbul New Airport to Ankara and abroad will be made to Azerbaijan and TRNC." Ekşi also gave the following news: "Turkish Ground Services company bin 800 '' We will also get close to a thousand people. "THY's cargo brand"
- 3 Thousand People and 9 Experiment with Real Aircraft 14/09/2018 29 At October 2018, Istanbul New Airport, where the world's largest airport transportation will take place, is coming to an end for preparations. H. Kadri Samsunlu, CEO and General Manager of IGA Airport Operations, stating that they are considering every detail for a perfect transportation operation: her We are going to make a big experiment in 3 in the next one month at the preparation stage for the operation. In total, 9 will use a thousand people and 10 real aircraft. We will witness a move that has not been done before. With this experience and experience, we can make this work the best Turks. Bu Istanbul New Airport, prepared to be the heart of the world aviation, is numbered ılı
- 3. Transfer Operation to the Airport Notified to the World with NOTAM 27/04/2018 The new location of Istanbul Ataturk Airport, namely 3. the operation to the airport was announced to the whole world with the note of the airmen called NOTAM. Atatürk Airport, 29 closes on scheduled flight traffic in line with the opening of Istanbul New Airport in October. While the 85 of the construction of the Istanbul New Airport will be the new aviation center of the world, there has been a flash development about the new airport. With a published NOTAM, airmen were informed for the first time officially by making air change to the whole world. According to the published NOTAM, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Marker Codes on the transportation operation and Istanbul New Airport Yayınlan
- 3. Will there be a postponement for the airport move? 21/01/2019 Istanbul airport has been the subject of major discussions since its construction. Now the moving process. As you know, the Airlinehaber team at the airport, which has not yet decided to postpone, had announced to its readers that this move would not be possible. Now, it is not possible to carry the deferred transportation process to 3 Mart by international airport experts. It was announced that the planned relocation was indexed to the wrong date. Christoph Brützel, a specialist in aeronautics management, underlined that planning to take place in March is a very harsh and impulsive approach. All airline companies will be exposed to operational problems if the move is completed before all preparations are made. In time…