After construction in Izmit, the tram between Sekapark and Otoragar and the Gebze subway planned to be constructed, there is another 2 metro and a tram line to Kocaeli. 18 is expected to commence construction of Gebze Metro after the tender to be held in May. In addition, the construction work continues on the extension of the Akçaray tram to Kuruçeşme.
Although it is quite late for rail transport in Kocaeli, new projects continue to come. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a new project on rail transportation. Two of them are subway and one is tram line. According to this, there will be a metro line of approximately 3 kilometers between Korfez and Köseköy. A subway line will be between Gölcük and İzmit. The length of this line will be approximately 37 kilometers. In addition, a total of 20 kilometers of 8 tram line is planned to be built in Izmit.
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is taking the first step in these projects. A tender was opened for the procurement of Project Design and Consultancy Services related to these projects. The tender 23 will be held in May on the Metropolitan City Hall. The winning company will complete its work within 450 days.
Source : I www.kocaelikoz.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Tram Lines Coming to Bursa 03/12/2012 New Tram Lines Coming to Bursa: Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe stated that the nostalgic tram on Cumhuriyet Street will be extended with new lines, and that the T1 tram line, which is still under construction, will be taken to Yalova Road. Recep Altepe, the nostalgic tram concept Davutkadı-Zafer Square tram line to Cumhuriyet Street along with the citizens traveled. Altepe stated that the nostalgic tram will be extended to Yeşilyayla, Ertuğrul Gazi and Mesken with the new lines.
- Kayseri New Tram Lines Coming 20/02/2017 Kayseri New Tram Lines Coming: Kayseri Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, Kayseri projects will carry the future to the press and shared with the public. Kayseri is much better than any other city like transportation; However, he said that they prepared a series of projects to be even better, President Steel, Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard Melikgazi Municipality and the ongoing construction of the Gültepe Boulevard horses known as horseshoe he said they would do. Kocasinan Boulevard Fuzuli Street Junction and the Danube and the 30 August Junction to undertake together two underpass expressing President Steel, Kocasinan Bulvari traffic an
- New Metro and Havaray Lines Coming to Maltepe 15/04/2017 New Metro and Havaray Lines Coming to Maltepe: Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, met with citizens at the rally in Maltepe. President Kadir Topbas who addressed to the people of Maltepel filling the rally area with Turkish flags in their hands, 13 annually 98 billion Maltepe in Istanbul 5.2 billion liras said they had invested in the year, UM We stand up here in the municipality of the opposition, do not do business there, let us vote and let us vote We did not say. We're not in such a morality. If there is a need, we will be there and arrange our work. We currently have our day as the municipality does not have 1 lira debt. We have money in our safe: this year Kas
- New Metro Lines Coming to Ankara 20/04/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokce resigned with the resignation of the seat by taking over the task of Mustafa Tuna continues to implement new projects in succession. In addition to the good news that they will not raise bread, water and transportation in 2018, Tuna also said that they are continuing to work on making new 4 metro lines to Ankara. First of all, he said that he believed that rail systems should be disseminated in Ankara. Our Minister of Transport is also in support of Ulaştırma
- New Metro and Ankaray Lines Coming to Capital 07/07/2018 Transportation gospels in the capital do not stop. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, the capital of traffic to relieve the transport gospels every day is adding new ones. The new Metro and ANKARAY lines will be made in the capital, giving the good news of President Tuna, "Ankara by expanding the rail system, provide a serious relief in transportation," he said. Stating that they are working to give the weight in public transportation to rail systems in Ankara, Tuna stated that the works of Keçiören-Kızılay Metro line continued with full speed and announced the new Metro and ANKARAY line projects planned to be made: -Gar-Sites-Kuyubaşı Metro Line -New Meat From Ankara Hospital to Forum Ankara Metro Line -İstanbul-Mamak Ankaray Line -Söğütözü-METU esi
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- Kocaeli Deputy Sugar: The new highway will be a connection from Kocaeli to 8 05/01/2015 Kocaeli Deputy Candidate: The new highway will be the connection to the 8 Kocaeli. Deputy General Directorate of Local Governments Kocaeli Deputy İlyas Şeker, Gulf district organization organized by the program within the framework of the Gulf Chamber of Commerce found a visit. Şeker Party room visit Ak Parti Gulf District Chairman Osman Badem and party members accompanied. KÖRFEZ-SEVİNDİKLİ VILLAGE WILL BE CONNECTED AK Party deputy İlyas Sugar Kocaeli, Gulf Chamber of Commerce President Mustafa Efe and met the management. When it comes to subject transportation during the conversation, Şeker has made important statements about the district of Körfez. Kuzey 3 will pass north of Izmit. The work on the highway works in the Istanbul region continues rapidly. ediy
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tram Lines Project Karşıyaka New Developments in Infrastructure Tender of Tram Line 11/04/2012 To be realized by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality “Karşıyaka and Buca Tram Line Projects ”. According to the information received from Investments Magazine; Karşıyaka project and feasibility reports of tram line were approved by General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. The officials interviewed at this stage stated that the project construction and feasibility reports will be submitted to the approval of the Ministry of Development. After obtaining the necessary approvals, tender announcements will be made in 2012 and the companies will be asked for proposals. Please click for more news. I www.yatirimlar.co