The signatories to the asphalt road and dump record Volumes in Turkey Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, which recently launched projects, infrastructure works and draws attention to the length of roads under its responsibility.
The longest route of the Metropolitan Municipality to the Asphalt from the road to the asphalt and the plates placed in terms of the A to Z was announced as Haymana Boulevard with the 54,5 kilometer.
WHERE IS THE MOST LONG? WHAT IS THE LONGEST STREET WHICH SEMTTE?
According to the data of the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs on the road length of Numarataj Branch Directorate; The capital's longest street is 11,7 and Doğukent Avenue is the longest street in Yenimahalle. It was recorded as a street.
The municipality, which expands its responsibility to the provincial borders and makes great efforts to take all the services in its hands to the remotest points, is also setting new records for building all sides of Ankara with asphalt networks. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, which continues the asphalt renovation works including road maintenance, continues its maintenance and repair works from parapets to signboards.
THE LONGEST BULVAR IS IN HAYMANA
The longest boulevard on the North-South and East-West axes of the Metropolitan Municipality is Haymana Boulevard with an 54,5 kilometer extending from Gölbaşı Ankara Street to Haymana Bünyamin Adacı Street.
Haymana Boulevard, Mevlana Boulevard to the exit of the town of Kahramankazan extends 49,4 kilometers and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Boulevard is followed. The third longest boulevard of the capital is 33 May Boulevard, with an 19 kilometer from Mamak Turgut Özal Boulevard to Elmadağ Çaykur Junction.
Doğukent Caddesi ranks first on the streets in the Doğ most Doğ of Büyükşehir.
The 19 kilometer road from Turan Güneş Boulevard to Mamak 11,7 May Boulevard was recorded as the longest street of Ankara, while the second longest street was 9,3 at Yenimahalle and İvedik Street was the third longest street. .
3 KILOMETRELIC LONG STREET IN YENIMAHALLE
According to the data; The longest street in the capital is Yenimahalle Kardelen and 2803, the 1984-meter, which passes through the primed neighborhoods. Street. This street is in Çankaya with Başçavuş Street and 1782 in Yenimahalle. Watching the street.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ankara Suburbs were closed for Başkentray Project 25/07/2013 Ankara Suburbs Capital Basement Covered Their Claims of Claims: TCDD, 'Ankara suburbs have been closed due to the Başkentray project' claims made in a written statement, "the closure of suburban lines and suburban flights were canceled due to the cancellation of the cause of the cancellation of the tender is not the tender. Claims that the 2 year cost is unrealistic. State Railways of the Republic of Turkey by the General Directorate, located at media outlets in recent days 'closure of Ankara suburb, and the reopening of BAŞKENTRAY project' was written explanation of the relevant notice. News content, Ankara suburbs have been closed due to the Başkentray project, the capital city tender ler
- Bursa Youths Enjoyed Snowboarding in June 14/06/2011 Rakatak Extrem group, formed by crazy young people in Bursa, made a snowboard show in Alaçam on the slopes of Uludağ in June. Young people snowboarding all day long under the sun, one of the world's longest run to be able to be one of the longest winter sports centers in Alaçam'a wants to take steps as soon as possible to be built. 12 Young people who used their votes in June elections and fulfilled the duty of citizenship, took the breath in the village of Alaçam, which is a district of Kestel. Turkey's longest ski slope can be reached just as well at the beginning of 2 400 thousand young people have the capacity altitude height of Uludag, day monastery in the hills made snowboarding show. Bursa ...
- National Skier Smoking Young People Gain Sport 22/02/2016 Non Adds National Skier Sport to Young Money: Turkey is located in the ski sport and ski championship coaching Yilmaz who, by preventing young people's smoking a pack of cigarettes skiing aims to provide the money. Turkey is located in the ski sport and ski championship coaching that Ali Yilmaz, (46) preventing young people's smoking a pack of cigarettes skiing aims to provide the money. Yilmaz, a painful former national skier, encourages young people to ski at a low cost by renting the ski suits to the 10 TL at the Kupkiran Ski Center in the city to encourage children and young people to ski. Yilmaz, AA correspondent, said in a statement, Yılmaz
- Manisa 2012, Railroad Separated Barbaros 1970's Live 09/07/2012 Last Friday visited the neighborhood of Barbaros Friday residents with residents of the neighborhood, CHP Manisa Deputy Özgür Özel, listened to the problems of the neighborhood. After that, he said that the Barbaros Quarter is not alone, "As our citizens in Barbaros district say, this place is an open prison, because there is a railway from the city of Barbarossa. 40 is going back in time as if it were coming from a time machine, as if Manisa was experiencing the 2012 year, while the 1970s of the Barbaros neighborhood live. " said. CHP Manisa Deputy Özgür Özel, Central District isa
- Metro processes of three big cities 30/08/2012 CHP Vice President Gökhan Günaydın made a press conference on X Comparison of Metro Construction Processes of the Three Big Cities ini and compared the subway construction processes of Istanbul, Ankara and İzmir 17 August 2012 is the first in Istanbul to open newspapers and TVs Günaydın comparing the subway construction processes of the three cities to the agenda of Kadıköy - Kartal Metro and the transportation of the discussions on the costs of the subway to the agenda, gave information about the metros in three cities in the meeting. 2012 year budget is 19,5 billion pounds, Istanbul BŞB X
- Marmaray works stopped suburbs 02/03/2013 Marmaray work stopped the suburbs State Railways, Istanbul, due to the repair work on the commuter trains in the city transportation in the city, announced a breaks for a while. The trains of the State Railways (TCDD) have been transformed from the suburbs into surface subways to increase their numbers. Halkalı will not work between. The trains will be operated between Sirkeci-Yedikule-Sirkeci. In addition to this line, where all trains were to be operated at the 15 per minute, all passenger and freight trains were canceled. TCDD, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, in cooperation with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Yenikapı- Halkalı Transportation will be provided by buses. Made from TCDD T
- Trained young people in Moscow: 4 dead, wounded 1 (Photo Gallery) 18/11/2013 In Moscow, the train cut young people: 4 dead, 1 wounded: in the northern part of Moscow trains train the young people traveling in the railway. Late at night, the 5 was traveling underneath the suburban train. According to Russian news agencies, the trainers who were traveling on the railway near the Guantino-Rijskaya route noticed the trains late. Although he activated the alarm siren and the emergency braking system, the mechanic could not prevent the catastrophe. 4 young people lost their lives under the train, while a teenager was injured. Young people were at the age of 16-20. While investigating the incident, citizens of the Russian Railways Administration (RJD) have refused to violate the relevant rules in railways and başlatıl
- International Advanced Rail Engineering Congress is held 28/06/2014 Ray Advanced International Engineering Congress held: major investments in recent years in Iran and Turkey are taking place in the rail sector and railways passing day is gaining more importance for both countries. There is a need for a regular annual congress for the rail sector in the Middle East. For this reason, an annual congress is organized under the cooperation of Istanbul University Faculty of Engineering and Iran Science and Technology University Railway Engineering Faculty. Our faculty in coordination with the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department of the Republic of Turkey State Railways ...
- The Wagon-Li event in the 1933 01/08/2014 In the 1933, the Wagon-Li incident, which had shed young people on the street,: bu The Company Director, who insults the material of the country, has decided to hold a big rally to protest Jannoni's stance. X Founded in 1872 by the Belgian George Nagelmackers, the Vagon-Li (La Compagnie des Wagons-Lits) was a company providing bed and dinner train services in Europe. Since 1883, he started to make Paris-Istanbul flights with the famous Eastern Express and opened an office in Istanbul-Pera and Galata. In the Republican era, with the permission of Mustafa Kemal, he operated İstanbul-Ankara bed and dining wagons. In these years when the highways have not yet been developed, Vagon-Li has been working in medi
- Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line, the world's most advanced system is implemented 30/09/2015 The most advanced system in the world is implemented in the Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line: The Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line, built by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality, was the most advanced system in the world. Mayor Tahir Akyurek, according to the historical texture of the tram lines working as a catamarans operating in certain regions with vehicles, green tissue progressed, he said. President Akyurek, great interest until the 31 October will be free until October, he said. The tram, which uses the first city in Konya, Anatolia, the municipality's current even extra-judiciary as Aladdin Systems Rail Line which launched the first attracts attention by hosting system in Turkey. Mayor Tahir Akyürek, Büyük
- The wind of the train threw young people in the air (Video) 12/03/2016 The wind of the train threw the young people in the air: The wind of the high-speed train swept the two young people like a piece of paper. In the Czech Republic, 2 returned from the young man who wanted to cross over the rails. Because the speed of the opposite direction, the train, young people threw up. At the last minute of the train survived under the double, as a result of the skidding flew to the stall section. Injured young people were taken to hospital immediately, it was learned that the health status is good.
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 12/08/2016 Most of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge: Istanbul's 3. Bosphorus Bridge Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 26 will be opened in August. Here are the features of the giant bridge opening days before the opening ... Combining the two sides of the Bosporus 3. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 26 bridge will be opened in August. Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan said: Ulaştırma There is no problem. 26 will open the bridge in August. All jobs will be finished at 20-21. X YAVUZ SULTAN SELİM'S MOST TENDER The Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, built in 2012, is the world's largest, with 59 meter width, exceeding the 320 meter im
- Bus card filling ATMs, at the disposal of the people of Trabzon 03/08/2017 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality offered by Trabzon to the service of the people of Trabzon Electronic Card filling ATMs, with the Metropolitan Municipality buses traveling to provide significant convenience. Trabzon, which provides travel with the Municipality bus Trabzon Electronic Cards, such as the filling of ATMs can easily load balance as these ATMs can also provide Trabzon Electronic Card. In the town of Ortahisar; 15 July Martyrs and Hurriyet Park (Meydan Park), Atapark, KTU, KTU Medical Faculty, Pazarkapi, Trabzon High School, Yomra district; Kanuni Training and Research Hospital and Yomra district center, Akçaabat district in the center of the Akcaabat district filling stations, Trabzon Electronics i
- Advanced Engineering Conference at ARUS and BİAS Engineering Rail Systems 11/10/2017 Conference on Advanced Engineering Applications and Test Systems in Rail Systems in Istanbul on 5-6 October 2017 by Arus and Bias Engineering attracted great attention. Recent developments in advanced engineering and test applications in automotive and rail systems were explained. In addition, ARUS Coordinator Ilhami Pektas in Turkey in the Rail Transportation Systems Land and Nationalism was a theme.
- High Speed Train, Advanced Technology Production Center to Add Power to TEKNOSAB 20/07/2018 Cüneyt Şener, Vice Chairman of BTSO, said that the Ankara - Bursa High Speed Line, which is under construction, will be connected to the Logistics Center and that the integration of TEKNOSAB into this powerful and alternative transportation network will provide a very important competitive advantage to Bursa business world in the international arena. BTSO Vice President Şener, TCDD Chairman İsa Apaydın and Deputy General Director Ismail Caglar. Cuneyt Sener, quality workforce, with trade and industrial production based on the traditions of centuries, Bursa Highly loaded with a performance in employment and exports in the center of Turkey's transportation mega-project ...
- TEKNOSAB Will Lead to Increased Production of Advanced Technology 24/09/2018 Ibrahim Burkay, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of BTSO, who came together with the Governor İzzettin Küçük and the members of the TEKNASOB entrepreneurship committee and said TS TEKNOSAB will lead the increase of the advanced technology production of both our city and our country ett. BCCI and Turkey's leadership in the projected Mega Industrial Zones continues as planned teknosab't most important link in the infrastructure work of the project. Ibrahim Burkay, Chairman of the Board of Directors of BTSO, met with the Chairman of the Entrepreneur Committee of TEKNOSAB, Mr. İzzettin Küçük and the delegation committee and the participating member companies and evaluated the works in the region. TEKNOSAB ın
- New York and Shanghai Model of Istanbul's New Metro Suggested Most Advanced Digital Infrastructure System 12/11/2018 Turkey's largest transportation event in 2018 TRANSISTOR, future-oriented projects has created excitement. OTIS, which is twice the size of its closest rival in the industry, announced that it could establish the world's most advanced digital infrastructure system in New York and Shanghai. The, TRANSIST Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair dönük, which was organized under the leadership of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, took place with extensive participation, effective solution proposals and presentations. OTIS, the world leader in its sector, announced that it was ready to contribute to Istanbul transportation system, especially new metro projects with the latest technologies at the fair it participated for the first time. OTIS Turkey General Manager ...
- Giants of Logistics Sector Met in Istanbul 15/11/2018 International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair was opened with a ceremony at Istanbul Expo Center. 12, one of the world's leading fairs. The international Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair is attended by the giants of the sector from many countries including Germany, Austria, Russia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and China. Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asian countries bringing together decision makers in the sector of logistics and supply chain logistics industry fair also the effects of digitalisation mania, Turkey and the opportunities and threats in the Eurasian region and so on. forums will also be held. TCDD General Directorate of Transport took its place in the fair as a member of Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TTTR) Union. 14-16 November N
- Trakya Advanced Materials Super Alloys and Composite Workshop was held in Çorlu 08/02/2019 TUDEP / HASUN Clustering, in cooperation with Trakya Development Agency and TÜBİTAK MAM, Namık Kemal University Çorlu Engineering Faculty Conference Hall. Dr. Mümin Şahin, Vice Rector Dr. Bülent Eker, Vice President of TÜBİTAK MAM Assoc. Dr. Murat Makaracı, General Secretary of Trakya Development Agency Mahmut Şahin, Tekirdağ Industry and Technology Manager Fahrettin Akçal, Dean of Çorlu Engineering Faculty. Dr. Lokman H. Tecer and many academicians and students, TÜDEP's Board of Directors Lok
- Advanced Rail Rail Construction Systems 09/02/2019 Our company Construction High Eng. Was founded by Tolga GÜRBÜZER and Şerafettin İLERİ in 2007.
- Ankara - Kırıkkale distinction - Kalecik - Ankara - Çankırı Yolu has been awarded for various construction works 17/07/2014 KGM 4. Ankara - Kırıkkale distinction - Kalecik - Ankara - Çankırı Yolu has been awarded for various construction works. Highways (KGM) 4. Regional Directorate of 11 September 2013 Day offers were collected, X (Ankara-Kırıkkale) Ayr. - Kalecik - Ankara - Çankırı Distinction road km: Supply construction between km (0 + 000 - 9 + 000) and (21 + 500 - 31 + 098); and km: (9 + 000 - 21 + 500) , construction of the superstructure ”has been finalized. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 34.510.366 pounds of the approximate cost of the tender determined 18.475.500 liras Kumsal Petrol - Öz Demireller Har with the common i
- TCDD Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Ankara (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar slaughtering infrastructure construction tender won the joint venture of Sigma - YDA - Makimsan - Burkay Insaat 03/05/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Railway Construction Department announced a joint venture that won the tender for "Ankara (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar Section Infrastructure Construction Project" within the scope of kar Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project ”. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine, the cost of the project was determined as 28 lira. The joint venture of Sigma - YDA - Makimsan - Burkay İnşaat won the tender with the offer of 2011 TL .The authorities stated that they will invite the contractor to sign the contract after the legal process has expired. Other companies / joint ventures participating in the tender were as follows: 1.660.549.243,28. ih
- Başkentray Project Ankara-Sincan section will be completed in 15, Ankara-Kayaş stage will be completed in 18 month. 27/05/2012 Başkentray Project Ankara-Sincan: TCDD has approved the tender of the Başkentray Project, which includes the reconstruction of the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train lines. Ankara-Xinjiang section of the project will be completed in 15 months and Ankara-Kayaş stage will be completed in 18 months. Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the Board of Directors, Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş containing the reconstruction of railways in BAŞKENTRAY project tender, the lowest bid, has approved the Gülermak-Kolin Business Partnership 186 million 235 thousand 935 euros bid. The Ankara-based Başkentray Project, which will make a major contribution to Ankara's urban passenger transport, also includes many innovations. With the Başkentray Project, which is planned to be transported annually 36 million passengers, Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas yolcu
- TCDD, Ankara-Istanbul YHT Project for Ankara High Speed Train Station 17 will be auctioned in July 08/06/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Ankara-Istanbul YHT Project of build-operate-transfer (BOT) model planned for the 17 Ankara High Speed Train Station will go out to tender in July. TCDD aims to build "5 stars alışveriş stations equipped with hotels, shopping and entertainment centers that stand out with the high-speed architecture of the provinces where Ankara, İstanbul, İzmir, Konya and Eskişehir pass the high speed train. the last step for the train station. According to information obtained from the AA correspondent, TCDD, BOT will be made with the model of the Ankara YHT Train Station will be held in July 17. Available with Celal Bayar Boulevard Bay
- Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage infrastructure construction contract will be held in 11 in June 10/06/2012 Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the infrastructure construction contract signing ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu with the participation of 11 will be held in June at the General Directorate of TCDD. According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Izmir YHT Project consists of the stages of Ankara- (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Usak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The total project amount is 3 billion 567 million TL and the project is derived from the equity. The total length of the project with the length of 6 km between Ankara and Izmir 624 hours will be 3 hours. Contract of infrastructure construction will be signed Alty