The working hours of the municipal buses operating under the body of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were revised.
The municipal buses operating under the Department of Transportation Services of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were re-arranged on weekdays, in the evening and on Sundays as follows:
Buses Running in Evening Hours
Buses Running on Sundays
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Weekend working hours changed on cable car at Uludağ 16/11/2016 Weekend in Uludağ ski lifts operating hours have changed: one of Turkey's most important winter and nature tourism centers, opening hours of the cable car line providing Uludag output has been revised Bursa Cableway Inc., serving with 176 cabin hour ride 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 kilometers announced that the cable car line, 10.00-17.00 weekdays, 09.00-18.00 hours between the weekend service will be provided. Busa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement via social media, Hello, as we announced on our social media channels and our website, as of November To provide safer and better service to our valuable guests for Bursa Teleferik ele
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Uludag 15/06/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers and 500 passenger carrying capacity with thousand 9 passengers per hour, has reorganized its working hours. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Cable Car operating hours 14.06.2018 09.00 21.00 updated on Thursday morning," the statement said.
- Cable Car Working Hours Changed in Bursa 14/11/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers with 500 passenger carrying capacity of one thousand 9 per hour with 11.30 cabin, reorganized the working hours after being taken into winter maintenance last week. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Teleferik work hours have been updated," saying the opening time 19.00, the closing XNUMX said.
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Denizli 13/12/2018 Cable car in the center of Denizli in the winter, a beautiful snow cover in the summer months, another beauty, the day of its establishment in the winter days in the Bağbaşı Yaylası'nın snow enthusiast citizens began to go up to the cable car. Denizli Teleferik line said in the web site of Denizli Teleferik opening hours were changed. According to the statement, Denizli Teleferik opening and closing hours are updated as follows. Weekdays: 10: 00: 19: 00: 09: 00: 20: 00: 10: 00: 23: 00 09: 00
- Private public bus drivers in Kahramanmaraş received their certificates 11/12/2017 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality gave training certificates to private public bus drivers. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Meeting Hall held in the ceremony ceremony Secretary General Züver Çetinkaya, Transportation Services Department Head Yusuf Deliktaş, Public Transport Branch Director H. Mehmet Cicek, branch staff and drivers attended. The Secretary General Züver Çetinkaya made a speech at the certificate ceremony, pointing out that their aim was to provide the best service to the people of Kahramanmaraş: esi As the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, we are working with you in order to provide the best quality, to improve the customer satisfaction and to improve ourselves personally. edited as olarak