The working hours of the municipal buses operating under the body of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were revised.
The municipal buses operating under the Department of Transportation Services of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were re-arranged on weekdays, in the evening and on Sundays as follows:
Buses Running in Evening Hours
Buses Running on Sundays
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Weekend working hours changed on cable car at Uludağ 16/11/2016 Weekend in Uludağ ski lifts operating hours have changed: one of Turkey's most important winter and nature tourism centers, opening hours of the cable car line providing Uludag output has been revised Bursa Cableway Inc., serving with 176 cabin hour ride 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 kilometers announced that the cable car line, 10.00-17.00 weekdays, 09.00-18.00 hours between the weekend service will be provided. Busa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement via social media, Hello, as we announced on our social media channels and our website, as of November To provide safer and better service to our valuable guests for Bursa Teleferik ele
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Uludag 15/06/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers and 500 passenger carrying capacity with thousand 9 passengers per hour, has reorganized its working hours. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Cable Car operating hours 14.06.2018 09.00 21.00 updated on Thursday morning," the statement said.
- Cable Car Working Hours Changed in Bursa 14/11/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers with 500 passenger carrying capacity of one thousand 9 per hour with 11.30 cabin, reorganized the working hours after being taken into winter maintenance last week. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Teleferik work hours have been updated," saying the opening time 19.00, the closing XNUMX said.
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Denizli 13/12/2018 Cable car in the center of Denizli in the winter, a beautiful snow cover in the summer months, another beauty, the day of its establishment in the winter days in the Bağbaşı Yaylası'nın snow enthusiast citizens began to go up to the cable car. Denizli Teleferik line said in the web site of Denizli Teleferik opening hours were changed. According to the statement, Denizli Teleferik opening and closing hours are updated as follows. Weekdays: 10: 00: 19: 00: 09: 00: 20: 00: 10: 00: 23: 00 09: 00
- Private public bus drivers in Kahramanmaraş received their certificates 11/12/2017 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality gave training certificates to private public bus drivers. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Meeting Hall held in the ceremony ceremony Secretary General Züver Çetinkaya, Transportation Services Department Head Yusuf Deliktaş, Public Transport Branch Director H. Mehmet Cicek, branch staff and drivers attended. The Secretary General Züver Çetinkaya made a speech at the certificate ceremony, pointing out that their aim was to provide the best service to the people of Kahramanmaraş: esi As the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, we are working with you in order to provide the best quality, to improve the customer satisfaction and to improve ourselves personally. edited as olarak
- Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality bought 6 public bus (Photo Gallery) 22/10/2014 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality bought 6 public bus: 6 public bus from Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality will soon start serving. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department undertook 6 bus service. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoc examined the buses in front of the service building of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaras, said that the buses will be put into service immediately. Chairman Erkoç said: led As the Metropolitan Municipality, we have added six more buses to our transportation fleet. Our 12 meters long buses have the capacity to carry around 102 people and we have received them to provide emergency service. More transportation in Kahramanmaraş Kahraman
- Antalya Metropolitan 50 Receives City Bus 11/09/2016 Antalya Metropolitan 50 Receives City Buses: Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel'den an important performance .. President Türel'in order to be used in public transport 50 municipal bus will be taken. This development was discussed and approved by the Metropolitan Assembly. According to the decision taken 50 units for the use of credit for the use of credit to the General Secretary of ABB was given. In Antalya, where transport was largely dominated by private transporters, the 40 public bus 2010 was taken over by Mustafa Akaydın, chairman of the period. 50 will be the 90 municipal bus with the new bus.
- Trained City Bus Driver in Mersin, Life Saved 19/09/2017 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality bus driver, the bus while driving to the hospital by raising the traveler to the hospital while saving his life, demonstrated by the example of humanity has collected. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, trained, careful and sensitive drivers continue to collect the appreciation of the public. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality bus driver Erol Torun 35-year old man, while on the course of a sudden change the route, changing the route, saved the life of the hospital by raising. Last Friday, 16.00-16.30 ranks 170 even Taşucu-Silifke-Mersin between the voyage of the bus in the town of Erdemli Kocahasanlı in the 75 year-old Sebat Vural suddenly fainted. The driver of the bus Erol Bun
- Municipality Bus in Adana Became the Bridal Car of the Couple 26/02/2018 In Adana Metropolitan Municipality, the public transportation service was decorated with color and made a journey to happiness. Ibrahim Farsak (35), who was working in the same unit with Hatice Gefeli (32), one of the female drivers who provided public transportation services in Adana Metropolitan Municipality, entered the world house and the municipal bus became bride cars. Hatice-Ibrahim Persian couple crowning their two-year-old friendship with marriage, went to the wedding hall with the city bus 248, which was the occasion to meet them. The incident, which led to the marriage with Ibrahim Farsak, who has been driving for the 10 years in the same apartment, started with the failure of the municipal bus. Ibrahim Farsak's İbrah
- Sea Bus Times Change in Antalya 28/09/2018 Sea buses going to Antalya between Kaleici Marina and Kemer Marina 1 is going to change tariffs from October. During the month of October, the sea buses will run two times each day, from November to the winter and will only serve during the weekends. Sea Buses introduced the sea transportation to Antalya, the summer season has changed the tariff changed. 1 October 2018 1 31 2018 will depart from Antalya Kaleiçi Marina at 7 and 10.00 hours and from Antalya Marina at 16.00 and 11.30 hours.