XSAX bus delivery from TEMSA to France: TEMSA buses continue to be a favorite of French transporters
Temsa bus market leading brand in Turkey, also running from success to success in export markets. XSAX exports to the country, TEMSA, which is one of the most powerful markets in France continues to increase the number of buses. In 66, TEMSA delivered 2016 buses to France and started 179 fast and delivered 2017 bus to France in January.
TEMSA aims to surpass 5 in France
TEMSA International Sales and Marketing Director Kadri Özgüneş stated that they are moving forward to the traditions of 5 in France bus market. Led TEMSA buses continue to be a favorite of French transporters. In January, we were able to sell an 22 bus, which we can express as a significant number of sales in the French market. The level of sales in January is the most important indicator that we can exceed the sales volume of 2016 in the French market in 179. With the deliveries we make, we are making sure that the number of buses serving on the French roads exceeds the number of 5. TEMSA continues to offer the most suitable vehicles to the markets as well as abroad in the country as well as to customer needs and continues to add earnings to business partners in the business process. TEMSA's Turkish workers and engineers work with the production and labor of buses today in the world's 66 is serving. As in the past, TEMSA will continue to be one of the proud brands of our country. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Yemeni from Hayri Usta of Gaziantep, delivery to Holywood from Aras Tahsilatlı 03/04/2014 Yemeni Hayri Usta, delivery to Holywood From Aras Tahsilatlı: Aras Kargo's new commercial film shares the leading role of Yemenici Hayri Usta and Aras Tahsilatlı, who made shoes for Holywood productions such as Trojan, 300 Spartalı and Harry Potter. Aras Kargo Aras, the pioneer and innovative brand of the cargo industry, has shot a new commercial in Gaziantep and Sarıyer's Garipçe Village for the collection service. The film tells the story of how Orhan Çakıroğlu, owner of the Yemeni Hayri Usta brand, who continues the family tradition in 4 generations in its small shop in Bakırcılar Bazaar in Gaziantep, transports its products to film sets using Aras Collection's service. Aras Ordered with order ahs
- Adana Metropolitan Municipality receives 15 bus from TEMSA 11/04/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality bought 15 bus from TEMSA: Speaking at TEMSA bus reception ceremony, President Sözlü stated that they have purchased for more peaceful and comfortable transportation of city people. MORE PEACE AND COMFORTABLE TRANSPORTATION Adana Büyükşehir Belediyesi, 15 units from TEMSA to strengthen the transportation network bus reception. Speaking in the bus President President Oral, Adanalıların more comfortable and peaceful travel in public transportation said he cares. Büyük WE ARE USING THE RESOURCES OF THE CITY ız President Sözlü stated that the gates of Adana are open to the investors and said “As the Adana Metropolitan Municipality, we always open our doors to the investors coming from outside.
- TEMSA to Kamil Koc 40 Safir Plus 23/05/2017 TEMSA Kamil Koç 40 Sapphire Plus: Turkey's first and leading road passenger transport company, Kamil Koc, continues to strengthen its bus fleet with TEMSE. TEMSA delivered 91 40 + 2 TEMSA Sapphire Plus VIP vehicle delivery to Kamil Koç, 1 annual brand of intercity passenger transportation. TEMSA Sales Director Murat Anıl, Kamil Koç Otobüsleri A.Ş. Operation Director Çağatay handed over to Kepek. With this delivery, the number of TEMSA brand vehicles in the Kamil Koç fleet reached 208. Kamil Koç, the annual brand of 91 for intercity passenger transportation ın
- Delivery of passenger cars manufactured for Bulgaria is completed 01/04/2013 deliveries of passenger cars produced for Bulgaria was completed Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Bulgaria bed which started production last year for the delivery of 30 Railways passenger railroad was completed. After the 30 year, special trucks, which were organized by Mars Logistics, were used for the delivery of the export of luxury bed coaches to Bulgaria. For many years, the production of train cars imported from Europe now yapıly in Turkey. 30 years later, he realized that luxurious bed capacity passenger train production Turkey exports to Bulgaria for the first train. The 30 of the total 20 wagons manufactured is the rail and the rest of the 10 wagons are toplam
- 10 Piece Citadis Tram for Bordeaux City of France Ordered 11/01/2016 10 Piece Citadis Tram for the City of Bordeaux in France Ordered: To be used in the city of Bordeaux in France, Alstom company 10 more Citadis tram will be taken. 6 of Bordeaux Municipality in January announced that an agreement was signed for the use of 28 million Citadel tram in the city transportation network. With the ordered 10 tram, the number of the Citadis tram, which the city had ordered since 10, reached 200. Ordered Citadis trams will be 115 meters long and will have low floors as 44. The trains will be used on the A and B lines of the city tram network. Tren
- State engagement from France to four passengers preventing the massacre on the train 26/08/2015 French state insignia on four passengers preventing the massacre on the train: French President François Hollande awarded three US and one British passengers with Legion d'Honneur, the country's highest medal, who prevented a massacre attempt on the high-speed train at the weekend . Hollande, who presented the betrothal at the ceremony at the Elysee Palace, said: niş He decided to make a terrorist attack. He had enough weapons and ammunition to slaughter. Eğer That's what you would've done if you didn't risk your lives and stop him. Eğer On Saturday, the event, where an attacker opened fire with his gun on the high-speed train from Amsterdam to Paris, the passengers were turned into a massacre ü
- Urban Transportation in Adana Strengthens with TEMSA 07/04/2017 Urban Transportation in Adana Strengthens with TEMSA: Adana Metropolitan Municipality continues to strengthen its bus fleet with TEMSA in urban transportation. In Adana, TEMSA delivered 15 units of TEMSA Avenue buses to the Metropolitan Municipality in a ceremony. TEMSA launched a haricinde pink button cular application for women passengers to get off the station. Turkey's leading bus manufacturer Temsa, it continues to meet the urban transport Avenue buses produced for Adana. In Adana, TEMSA delivered 15 pieces of Avenue buses to the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana. TEMSA, ın Pink Button otobüs application, which allows women to travel on the buses delivered at their desired location outside the station ebil
- 'Barrier-Free Career Journey' Awarded to TEMSA 17/05/2017 'Barrier-Free Career Journey' brought an award to TEMSA: 'The Barriers to Careers Project' TEMSA has provided career counseling services for disabled students for 3 years and 'Disabled Employee Health and Safety Awareness' trainings. what was awarded. Aiming to show that the obstacle is not an obstacle for the career, change the perspective of disabled employment, and create social awareness, TEMSA has been awarded with the tı Company Confidence Trusted by Disabled iler Project. TEMSA, which has implemented practices on disabled workers' health and safety, has been selected as ği The Company with Safe People SA by disabled personnel. TEMSA Human Resources TEM
- Yaşaroğlu Automotive becomes the Izmir dealer of TEMSA 09/06/2017 Yaşaroğlu Automotive dealers TEMSA Izmir was: Turkey's leading bus manufacturer Temsa, continues to strengthen its dealer network in the Aegean region. The opening of Yaşaroğlu Otomotiv, the authorized dealer of TEMSA in Izmir, was also delivered to 5 Prestige SX. Turkey's leading bus company Temsa, abroad continues to strengthen its network of authorized dealers worldwide. TEMSA, which also added Yaşaroğlu Otomotiv to the dealer network in the Aegean Region, is getting stronger in İzmir. Yaşaroğlu Automotive General Manager Yaşar Özkan, TEMSA General Manager Dinçer Çelik, TEMSA Domestic Sales Director Murat Anıl, TEMSA Domestic Sales Director Murat
- Famous ski resort of France Meribel 08/12/2014 Meribel: France's trendy ski resort Meribel: Located in the heart of the French Alps and offering the unique opportunities to those who wish to enjoy the longest track in the world, Meribel Unique Hotels were introduced in Istanbul. In the 2015 'world Ski Championships' final competition in Meribel prepared to await the Unique Hotels kayaksever from Turkey. In France, Meribel, with its 660 km ski area and natural beauties, is one of the favorite ski resorts of recent times, between 'Courchavel' and 'Val Thrones' in the middle of the Northern Alps. Delicious food for families with children, a serene nature and comfortable accommodation; Meribel, who has the longest track in the world for ski lovers kayak
- Artificial ski runway without snow in France 12/04/2016 Artificial ski slope prepared without snow in France: Yes, the title may sound very interesting, but consider a ski run so that there is no snow. Although it may seem incredible, no snow has been used on this artificial ski slope, which now hosts its customers in France. The Noeux-les-Mines ski resort in the Pas-de-Calais region of France serves nearly 20 as a ski resort under the name of-dry ski kayak. Simply put, this skiing center, which solves the problem of plastic carpet snow, provides skiing to its customers in the summer.
- The government in France does not step back despite a railway strike (Video) 17/06/2014 In France, the government does not back down despite a rail strike: France's railroad workers waged a six-day strike on Wednesday in the country, while Prime Minister Manuel Valls said they would not compromise the reform package that pushed the workers. Valls, "This strike is no use, 18 is negotiating with the unions for months, the country in which the conditions and especially the high school graduation and university entrance exams start the day of the strike is an example of irresponsibility," he said. Valls to the parliament, as demanded by the unions of the draft bill is not possible to withdraw Valls noted, however, the resolution of the General Assembly resolutions can be improved, he said. The strike on the sixth day ...
- ITO moved Istanbul to France 10/03/2015 İTO moved Istanbul to France: İTO started to exhibit the cı Living Istanbul Model defa of 26 square meters in the world's largest real estate fair that opened its doors today in 96 for the 3. Model 3. bridge, 20. Airport, Eurasia Tunnel, Marmaray, Kanal Istanbul and Istanbul Financial Center will be introduced. The world's largest real estate fair, which starts today in Cannes, France and will last for four days, is participating in projects that will leave a mark on MIPIM. The Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO) launched the world city of Istanbul, 96, with a model in MIPIM, which hosted over a thousand XNUMX visitors every year. LIVING ISTANBUL The model that has been designed as the largest Istanbul model ever, AN
- Alstom Transportation Trains Coming to France 09/08/2015 Alstom Transportation Trains Arrive in France: According to Alstom Transport, new trains will be purchased from the company to be used in the Midi-Pyrenees region of France. 5 A statement in August in the Midi-Pyrenees region to be put into service in Alstom Transport 5 electric, 3 pieces of electrodizel trains were specified. The price of the contract was announced as 46 million euros. Before that, the 2009 train was ordered from Alstom in 25 and these trains started to serve in the 2014 in the lines between Toulouse and Latour-de-Carol and Mazamet. The new train orders will be commuter trains with 4'er wagon. Alstom's Coradia Polyvalent Group om
- Train crash in France found the mechanic convicted (Video) 20/11/2015 In France, the train crash was found guilty: Last week, near the city of Strasbourg in France, the 11 people were killed during the test drive and the high speed of the high-speed trains that result in the death of the speed was determined. In the investigation opened by the French company turned on the engineer turned on the brake turned out to cause accidents.
- Additional security measures come to the train stations in France (Video) 18/12/2015 In France, there are additional security measures at the railway stations: France, following the Paris attacks, also carries out similar security measures at airports. Metal detectors for the Thalys high-speed trains carrying the passengers on the Paris - Brussels line, will be launched in December. Paris Transport Minister Segolene Royal, who also examined the security measures at Gare du Nord in Paris, said the police also had the authority to control the luggage: It is done. In addition, special units in the garda accompanied by dogs searching bombs Bunlar
- Test Trains in Strasburg Tram Line in France Started 29/01/2016 Tests in Strasbourg Tramway Test in France Started: Test drives on the tram line in the city of Strasburg, France, were launched in January at 14. After the end of the test, 1,7 km will be in service between İllkirch and Graffenstaden. Another study in Strasbourg is the extension of the urban line D to 3,9 km. This line, which has been constructed by Alstom, is planned to be opened in April. Alstom's Citadis trams will be used on new lines. 2014 12 ordered the Citadis trams to be delivered in next summer. In addition to these, Alstom also electrifies in two lines.
- Tram Line to Caen City, France 08/02/2016 France's Caen City Tram Line: France's City of Caen City, the city rail system to improve the transportation network has approved a new design. According to the municipality approved by Caen Municipality, 3 rail network will be constructed to facilitate urban transportation. The lines to be constructed according to the signed bill are planned to be completed in 2019 year. The new tram lines to be built were to be built on the bus route described in 2011. However, following the feasibility studies, there will be deviations from the bus route at some points of the tramway direction. Lines to be made; The T1 line is connected to Campus 2-Presqu'ile with the Pres
- Bombardier to produce new trains for France's Brittany Region 16/02/2016 Bombardier will produce new trains for the Brittany region of France: Bombardier and France Railways (SNCF) have recently signed a new agreement. According to the agreement, Bombardier will produce the 4 8N double deck electric train with 2 wagon for French Railways. The cost of the agreement is 34 million Euros. Ordered trains will be financed by Brittany regional resources. By using the 2N trains ordered by Brittany, Regio 10N trains will be used in more than 2 in France. The trains are scheduled to be delivered in 2019. The number of trains serving in the Brittany region after the arrival of the ordered trains S
- The strike in France jumped to airports after railways 09/06/2016 The strike in France spread to the airports after the railroads: airport workers also participated in strikes all over the country, organized to protest the labor law reform in France. Airport workers also participated in strikes across the country, organized to protest the labor law reform in France. Paris's Charles de Gaulle airport was blocked by unions protesting the labor law. Hundreds of airport attendants took an hour of action. Strikes started against the changes the government is trying to make in the labor law continue to grow. Railway and subway workers in France, which are organized to protest the labor law reform, are striking across the country da
- Railway Strike in France 07/06/2018 The ten-week-long rail strike in France did not intend to reconcile with the workers, while the strike could continue in July and August. Railway workers in France have been on strike for two weeks every five days for ten weeks. The reason why workers are on strike is the reform plan of French President Emmanuel Macron. According to this plan, the state rail company SNCF will be partially privatized up to 2020 and will be adapted to EU-regulated regulations. EU regulations mean that workers are not only entitled to work-life guarantees, but also to working conditions. EU regulations according to Confédération Générale du Travail (CGT), France's largest trade union confederation ın
- Two Buses from EGO to Mostar Municipality 05/04/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. With the instructions of Mustafa TUNA, the Municipality continues its services of duty, responsibility and cooperation. Turkey Union of Municipalities and with the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina on Cooperation between Local Government Project" was what contributed. Common historical and procured through two buses Turkey Municipalities Union of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO to be used in the cultural history of our having Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish local authorities of friendship and solidarity as the symbol of Mostar Municipality of public transport services will be delivered to Turkey Municipalities Union of .
- EGO to Bosnia and Herzegovina's Mostar City 3 Piece Bus Support 19/10/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. According to Mustafa TUNA's instructions; between Turkey and the Union of Municipalities and the General Directorate of EGO with joint work carried out and the date and within our cultural history, Bosnia and Herzegovina between Turkish Local Governments "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" was launched. In order to support the Project by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, it has been decided to send the 3 Public Bus to the Municipality of Mostar. These buses have been delivered 2 from them previously, the protocol of Municipalities of Turkey prepared for delivery at the 1 them was signed between the Union and the General Directorate of EGO.
- EGO to Bosnia and Herzegovina 3 Piece Bus 04/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, offers the most beautiful examples of solidarity with the support provided by a hand cultural bridges when installing other hand, realized that knowledge and experience sharing, with the friendly relations established by the borders of the country, surpassing brotherly countries with local governments Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Union of Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish Local Governments from the start, "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" provides support with what public transport buses. TURKISH BUS Mostar and the Association of Municipalities of Turkey in the framework of the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO common historic and cultural heritage that we have in Bosnia and Herzegovina city of Mostar Municipality, 3 to be used in public transport ...
- 227 Menaranibus Citymood Bus from Karsan to Rome 12/06/2019 Karsan, in cooperation with Italy-based Industria Italiana Autobus SpA (IIA) within the framework of the city of Rome in Italy, 227 Menarinibus Citymood brand bus order. Karsan will produce and deliver 10 and 12 meters of diesel and CNG buses from the Municipality of Rome until the end of the year. Exports continued to increase rapidly as a result of the Karsan this trade, 7,2 million visitors per year in Rome, where he visited, buses produced in Turkey are to be used.