Changes in the traffic flow of the Martyrs Street: Due to the construction works of the underground storage facility to be built in Halkapınar for new metro vehicles, the traffic flow in the region is being changed since Saturday.
İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Branch Office announced that the traffic flow will be made at the Martyrs Street in front of the Atatürk Sports Complex due to the ongoing construction of the Halkapınar Underground Storage Facility, which is required for the 95 subway vehicle purchased.
15 From October to October, 1 with Fatih Street on Şehitler Street. Excavation works will be started for the production of diaphragm walls in the area between the Industrial Site entrance. In order to carry out this work safely, Şehitler Caddesi will be closed to traffic and traffic flow in the direction of Bornova direction will be arranged in two directions on 2823 Street. On the direction of Alsancak direction, the traffic flow will be rearranged on 2823 Lane on 1 Street and 2 on Şehitler Street.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- FSM and 15 July Martyrs' Bridge Statement from the Ministry of Transport 28/06/2019 Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 15 July Martyrs' Bridge is not working and all the lanes are open to traffic service was announced. The written statement made by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure is as follows; "In some media, there are reports that asphalt renewal and road maintenance - repair works are being done in 15 July Martyrs Bridge as well as Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. For the routine maintenance and repair of 27, some strips have been closed starting from June 2019 until 17 August 2019.
- 15 July Martyrs Bridge Route Asphalt Renovation Works on O1 Motorway 14/04/2018 15 July Martyrs' Bridge Route Asphalt Renovation at O1 Motorway As the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Road Maintenance Directorate will perform asphalt renewal in a single lane in the Altunizade junction in the direction of the O1 highway in Edirne, 16-19 will be given traffic control between the hours 22.00 and 06.00 in April. During this study, the last exit of the Altunizade Junction before the Bridge will be open to the traffic at the same time.
- Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Street and Selçukbey Street route 19/07/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Tramway Project Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Caddesi and Selcukbey Caddesi route. studies are ongoing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bursa Metropolitan Municipality approved the changes in the upper scale zoning plan for the new investment in the Assembly Meeting. The officials we interviewed on the issue stated that the projects to be prepared will be submitted to the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) in the first place. The project will also be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the Undersecretariat of Treasury.
- 15 July Martyrs' bridge route map 22/08/2012 15 July Martyrs' bridge route map
- The new name of the Bosphorus Bridge was 15 July Martyrs Bridge 27/07/2016 The new name of the Bosphorus Bridge was 15 July Martyrs' Bridge: What is the new name of the Bosphorus Bridge? The question came from Prime Minister Yildirim. Prime minister; "It was decided to change the name of the Bosphorus Bridge, which was the first target of the coup plotters and our citizens were martyred as '15 July Martyrs' Bridge." said. In his statement following the meeting of the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım said, akat In order to eliminate the negative consequences of system clogging, especially in the short term, a small scale constitutional amendment can be agreed upon. But it's completely new Ancak
- Minister of Transport Arslan Participated in Democracy and Martyrs Rally in Izmir 08/08/2016 Minister of Transport, Arslan participated in the Democracy and Martyrs Rally in Izmir: 07.08.2016 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan participated in the “Democracy and Martyrs Rally M in Izmir. 15 July Participation against the initiative in the morning until the morning left unchanged Konak Square participated in the rally in Izmir, Turkish flags shouted slogans. Our President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the citizens who show affection, played in the rally "Turkey," then studied singing in unison. After our Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Ahmet Arslan gave a speech in the meeting area, ın Democracy and Martyrs Rally Ulaştırma continued with all enthusiasm. Highways Öte
- 480 Carried Thousand Passengers to Marmaray Democracy and Martyrs Rally 10/08/2016 480 Thousand Passengers Moved to the Marmaray Democracy and Martyrs Rally: 07 August 2016 in Yenikapı The citizens flocked to Marmaray to go to the apı Democracy and Martyrs Rally Ağustos on Sunday. 07 August 2016 in Yenikapı The citizens flocked to Marmaray on Sunday to go to the it Democracy and Martyrs Rally ”. PASSWORD RECORD CRUSHED For the rally, Marmaray passenger record was set up on both sides of Istanbul in one day. 480 October 29 was launched by Marmaray with a maximum of 2013 thousand passengers a day.
- 15 Metrobus accident at the entrance of July Martyrs' Bridge 07/11/2016 15 Metrobus accident at the entrance of July Martyrs 'Bridge: 15 At the entrance of July Martyrs' Bridge, due to an accident involving a car with metrobus, traffic intensity is experienced in the transition from Anatolia to Europe. Istanbullular started the new week again with traffic retribution. 15 July Martyrs' Bridge Beylerbeyi participation, metrobus collided with a car. Traffic from Anatolia to Europe due to the accident was locked. Nakkaştepe, Beylerbeyi, Altunizade and Camlica have also stopped traffic.
- 15 is leaving the tolls on July Martyrs' Bridge 26/01/2017 15 July Martyrs Bridge toll booths: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the 15 July Martyrs Bridge through the process of strengthening the free passage system will implement this year, he said. Minister Arslan, 15 July Martyrs' Bridge on the question of whether the lifting of the tolls on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, giving examples of the free passage system after the introduction of the flow has increased and people's lives easier, he said. Xnumx July Martyrs Bridge in the same application that will implement the stating Arslan, "15 July Martyrs Bridge in this year, we will do the renewal. Restriction of the traffic from the renewal. Therefore for the free pass system 15-2 month"
- 15 July Martyrs Bridge to be renewed 09/06/2017 15 July Martyrs Bridge will be renewed: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 1991 15 12 He said it would be completed in August. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, 31 July Martyrs Bridge 15 the last renewal after the last period of mastic asphalt has determined that significant deterioration in the period reported. Bridge maintenance and repair work on the 26 will begin in June, Arslan, superstructure renovation work will take place at the 12 stage. Arslan, the asphalt on the bridge with insulation and Ars