Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge will save what Turkey: Annual, which will contribute not only labor and fuel 1.8 billion dollars Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge into service. 3 to accelerate trade. Bridges with Turkey, a step 2023 year approached its goal of becoming one of the world's largest economy 10.
Turkey is an important milestone to reach 2023 jumped more goals. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, the 3 necklace of the Bosphorus, was put into service with a historical ceremony held yesterday. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister Binali opened the new bridge with the participation of a large number of state and head of government with the Lightning, on the one hand 15 July, while the best answer to those who followed the outside perception of the operation of the coup attempt, the other hand, Turkey's target opening to foreigners was the message will not give up.
1.8 BILLION $
3 is expected to have an average of 1.8 billion dollars each year with the introduction of a billion-dollar bridge. 1 billion 450 million dollars due to overcharging of this number to the first and second bridges is caused by fuel and 335 million dollars due to the loss of labor force. Thus, considering only fuel savings, the cost of the bridge will be 2 annually.
Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge is expected to pass at least 110 million vehicles per year. Thanks to the bridge that will greatly relax the traffic, heavy vehicles that come to Istanbul from different cities or from abroad or want to use it as a transit pass will be able to cross the new bridge at any time of the day. Thus, due to the 10 hourly transition ban, the economy on both sides of Istanbul will be freed from bondage with the new bridge. The presence of a two-lane railway on the bridge will also accelerate large passenger traffic. The two-lane railway means transporting passengers up to at least the 15 lane motorway.
Savings as well as Turkey Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge with the goal of becoming one of the world's largest economy in the year 2023 10 to close more. Until now, Turkey will reach its target 2023 part of the project exceeds 100 billion dollars in total passing to life, it quickened to an important part of the process. After the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, the Eurasia Tunnel will be opened in December at 20. In the 2016, the Istanbul Financial Center will also be the foundation of the buildings. Kanal Istanbul is also planned to enter the tender process by the end of the year. This year again the Turkish Stream and the nuclear power plant will be accelerated.
- The traffic density in the inner city and the Bosphorus bridges will be reduced and fuel savings will be ensured.
- The vehicles will be transported in a seamless, safe and comfortable manner.
- With the new commercial areas in the Marmara Region and the neighboring provinces, the whole region will be further revitalized economically.
- Istanbul, which is prepared to become the most important financial center of the world, will contribute to its goal by getting closer to its target with new investments in the region.
- Both the highway bridge that allows both the railroad crossing, which connects Turkey to Europe and Asia, will increase transportation alternatives and trade capacity.
- With the transit of traffic to the new bridge, the impact of transportation air pollutants on the city will decrease.
- With the lifting of transportation restrictions of freight-bearing vehicles, the cost of imports and exports will decrease.
- Projects such as the Airport and Canal Istanbul will be linked with the city center.
- The North Marmara Motorway, which also includes the Bosphorus Bridge, will be reduced to the neighboring cities with the merger of the Istanbul (Kinali) -Çanakkale-Savaştepe motorway and the Istanbul-Izmir motorway.
There will be inter-city and intercity intercity rail transport from Edirne to Izmit by rail on the bridge and this rail system is integrated with Marmaray and Istanbul Metro and it is located at Atatürk, Sabiha Gökçen Airport and 3. The airport will also be connected.
Uninterrupted transport from Çamlık to Mahmutbey
On the European side of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, all connection roads from Odayeri and Mahmutbey tolls were completed. On the Anatolian side, the entrances and entrances from Riva, Çamlık, Paşaköy and Kurtköy will be possible. Heavy tonnage vehicles will be directed to Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge. For example, a truck bringing fruit to Istanbul will reach the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge by following the route of Reşadiye, Riva and Poyrazköy by entering TEM highway Umraniye, Çamlık junction to the new highway. After crossing the bridge before reaching the junction of the vehicle that connects to the junction of Mahmutbey junction up to the junction.
- HOW THE BRIDGE IS REACHED?
The closest ones to the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge are Uskumruköy on the European side and Riva at the Anatolian side. Drivers will be able to reach the bridge in a short time by joining the motorway. On the Anatolian side, Reşadiye, Çamlık, Paşaköy junction and Sancaktepe connection road will use the Odayeri and Mahmutbey junction on the European side. Tractors and bikes will not enter the road.
PROJECT 2. PRINCE ON 2018
The continuation of the North Marmara Motorway Project, including the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, started in the 169-kilometer-long Kurtköy-Akyazı and in the Kınalı-Odayeri section of the 88 kilometer. A total of 257 km long motorways are planned to be completed and a vehicle entering the motorway from Akyazi will go to Kınalı junction without entering Istanbul.
Which vehicle will be able to use which bridge?
- 15 JULY ŞEHİTLER BRIDGE: 3.20 outside the van, van and vam below the wheelbase 1. All vehicles of the class pass through the 15 July Martyrs Bridge. This new application will be valid for taxi, dolmuş and İETT buses.
THIRD BOSPHORUS BRIDGE: Heavy tonnage vehicles, vans, trucks and all other vehicles will pass through the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge.