Professor Dr. Recep Bozlağan: 13 District Marmaray connects. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, 9 will be inaugurated on November Sunday with the Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line, and 5 will be integrated with Marmaray, where the million people live 13.
He is also the head of the Department of Istanbul Studies, Marmara University. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, 09 will enter service on Sunday November Aksaray-Yenikapi metro line is strategically important for Istanbul, he said. Marmara University, Head of Istanbul Studies Department Dr. Recep Bozlağan said, kat This line, which has a length of 700 meters in total, has a great importance over the neck. The biggest integration between the rail systems in Istanbul will be realized thanks to this reduced line. Aksaray-Airport, Topkapı-Sultançiftliği and Otogar-Başakşehir metro lines, Merter-Bağcılar tram line will be integrated with Marmaray. In other words, 5 will be integrated with the 13 district Marmaray where millions of people live. On Sunday, both Istanbul and Istanbul will have a short but big step, Pazar he said.
With the introduction of the line, the number of daily passengers carried by Marmaray will increase. Dr. Recep Bozlağan said,, Particularly, most of the transfers to Taksim, Mecidiyeköy, Levent and Maslak will be realized via this line. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is still under construction with other metro lines will be a great relief when transporting Istanbul,'n he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Aksaray Metro Connects to Marmaray in October 22/09/2014 Aksaray Metro connects to Marmaray in October: Aksaray - Yenikapı connection, which will connect Atatürk Airport to the Marmaray and Taksim - Hacıosman subways, is put into service in October. The line will be opened between Kartal - Atatürk Airport and 81. Aksaray Metro, which is the only rail system line going to Atatürk Airport and Istanbul Bus Terminal, is connected to Marmaray. The construction of the 2012-meter Aksaray-Yenikapı connection, which started in 700, will be connected to the Anatolian side through the Marmaray line. The line also last February Hat
- TCDD completes the gap, Bursa is connected to both high-speed train and freight train network 16/07/2018 As a matter of fact, it has been debated since it came to the agenda CD To be more precise, TCDD, which initiated the project to connect Bursa to both the high-speed train and the freight train network, aimed to reach the ports of the industrial regions in Central Anatolia. Although Gemlik was planning the line, the fact that Bursa ignored the two major industrial zones in the center left the project incomplete. Now ... TCDD has taken action to complete this important shortfall. The activist was the joint venture of the Bursa Organized Industrial Zone and the Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone. Here ... At the end of the projects of Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB, TCDD made a significant change in the project, and the freight train associated with the Bursa Fast Train project went to the project line for the connection line to reach the large industrial zone of 2. Accordingly ... "Ankara-Bursa Fast Train Line with Oyak Renault Cars"
- Recep Altepe gave information about Ipekböceği tram in Channel 7 04/12/2011 Silkworm on the tram: 7 7 Channel in the morning Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey will save 50 billion dollars to import, he gave information about domestic production tram project. You can watch the TV program on 04 December 2011 in the following window:
- Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe gave the signal to Bursa 29/12/2011 PRESIDENT ALTEPE, MAY RENTAL PROJECT CHANGE RECEP ALTEPE, THE PRESIDENT OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF THE METROPOLITAN PRESIDENT IN THE TECHNICAL TRIP WITH THE PRESS MENSUPS, SHOWED THE PLACE THAT STAYED BETWEEN THE FACULTY BUILDINGS OF THE LAST STATION IN THE OLD PPOG. IN THE PERCENTAGE OF 36 MORE THAN MANUFACTURING IN THE PROJECT WHERE MANUFACTURING DATES FROM THE PRESIDENT ALTEPE, AT THE SAME TIME IN THE FUTURE LINE, IRONFUL, HASANAGA AND KAYAPA REGIONS EXTENDED TO EXTENSION said. BURSA - Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, with the commencement of a new period in the university in September, opened a technical trip to the Görükle line with the press. Even modern…
- The dream of the late governor Recep Yazıcıoğlu 01/04/2013 Ergan Mountain Ski Center, Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic opened in ERZINCAN. Minister Yildirim, who made the first speech at the opening, praised Minister Kılıç when he invited him to the stand. Ergan Mountain Ski Center, which is one of the biggest projects of Erzincan and spent about 45 million pounds to date, has been aligned with the International Mountain Skiing First Foot Championship. Indeki
- Nissibi Bridge will be named as Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge 06/02/2015 Nissib bridge Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge name will be given mi: Adiyaman established at the Ataturk Dam was claimed to put Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the name of the new bridge is completed at the end of 33 month study Turkey's third largest bridge Nissib the Bridge, "Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge" will be given name The bridge was opened to pedestrian traffic two weeks ago on the Nissibi Bridge, which was connected to Adıyaman-Kahta-Siverek-Diyarbakır on the Atatürk Dam. Hürriyet columnist Vahap Munyar stated that the name of the Transport Minister Lütfi Elvan came from the people of the region and that the name of the bridge would be changed. He said: gel Our citizens are at the Nissibi Bridge,
- President Recep Altepe nostalgic tram will be extended to the Incirli line. 12/03/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, in our interview in Istanbul nostalgic tram 2. he said that a new decision would be extended once again. The last stop will be around Emirsultan Police Station, which is the beginning of Yediselviler-Yeşilyayla-Ertuğrulgazi road instead of İncirli. Technical preparations are in progress. Altepe also stated that they will extend the tram line, which started to serve to Yıldırım, to Siteler in stages. Source: www.bursahakimiyet.com.tr
- Health Minister Recep Akdag Arrived in Eskisehir with Yht 30/04/2012 Health Minister Recep Akdag, High Speed Train (YHT) came to Ankara from Eskisehir. Akdag, Eskisehir AK Party deputy Salih Koca, Deputy Governor of Eskisehir Nurettin Yucel, AK Party Eskisehir Province Chairman Suleyman Reyhan, Eskisehir Health City Director Huseyin Fidan, Eskisehir City Police Chief Naci Kuru, Eskisehir Garage Manager Suleyman Hilmi Ozer was met. Akdag, then through the land AK Party Kutahya Provincial Directorate 4. He moved to Kütahya to attend the Ordinary Congress.
- Recep Altepe announced that the middle of Mudanya road will be divided into public transportation, will be the line of metrobus 29/05/2012 Mudanya Road, which has become insufficient in recent years, is being rebuilt now. As part of the renovation works initiated by the last year at the end of last year, the arrival of Bursa on Mudanya Road was given to Bademli from Tepederbent. Although te Tepederbent'te Göynüklü-Bademli the bridge between the end of the target to be completed by the end of May, but the highway over the next two months, the body has planned to renew the road. While talking with Recep Altepe, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, he explained: ile Mudanya Road is being rebuilt. Three lanes going, three lanes will be on arrival. We are also planning the public transportation of Mudanya and its surroundings. For this reason, in the middle of the road as a metrobus line O
- PRESIDENT RECEP ALTEPE: Local tram said that 'İpekBöceği' is better quality than world famous tram brands 06/07/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silk beetle's world-famous tram, indicating that higher quality than brand Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe,' We can do this job 2,5 years. We do trams, and some of them speak the slope. In Switzerland the tram goes up the mountain. We will be here? Bursa industrialists Hilton Hotel Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe coming together, the world is no longer in the race of the city, he noted that there is time for Turkey to waste time. Underlining the need for Bursa to create new products and brands, Altepe said, 'We need to develop our engineering and make a breakthrough. A young population Genç
- President Recep Altepe: In The Next Line Must Be A Metro Wagon And Speed Train 07/07/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, reached the target in the tram, said that the subway wagon and high-speed train projects should be. Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Bursa Branch Machinery Sector Board, '2023 export machinery sector in the position and the status of the sector in Bursa' on the table. Mayor Recep Altepe and Durmazlar Holding Chairman Hüseyin Durmaz attended the meeting held at Hilton Hotel. Head of MUSIAD Bursa Branch Hasan Çepni reminded that they continue to work for the benefit of the country. Another call to the rail system, stressing that the Çepni, said: "Local in railroad systems"
- Governor of Trabzon Recep Kızılcık began feasibility studies for logistics center 13/08/2012 In Germany, the head of the delegation that conducts examinations in logistics centers. Recep Cranberry spoke hopeful. . After the experience we have seen in Germany, we have to build a logistics center with the sea fill, and we have to start it. We are also preparing the feasibility report. After the completion of the selection of the location will be clear, Tamam he said. Governor of Trabzon Recep Cranberry, Mayor Dr. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, TTSO President M. Suat Hacısalihoğlu, DOKA Secretary-General Cetin Oktay Pavillion and the delegation formed together with the delegation of the logistics center in Germany after examining the examples is not possible to admire. The Governor Cranberry, Hamburg's seaside Kızıl
- Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan inaugurated Kadikoy-Kartal subway 17/08/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan opened the Kartal-Kadıköy subway, the first subway of the Anatolian side. 1 will carry more passengers than MILLION DAY The Kadikoy-Kartal metro, which was opened by the Prime Minister and has the capacity of carrying 1 million 266 thousand passengers a day, cost 3,1 billion TL. 572 buses and a thousand 227 minibuses are scheduled to be withdrawn from traffic in the first year of commissioning. If the metro had not been done, there would be 32 buses and 67 minibuses for each year. Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, which was laid by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan at 29 January 2005, reduces the number between Kadıköy and Kartal to 32 minutes. Space ...
- IZBAN and Recep Tayyip Erdogan 13/10/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan, Turkey's largest urban public transport project, in his speech at the opening izban the partisanship and said that doing this project together hükümetmiz indication that something is done. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, speaking at the Turkey's largest urban public transport projects which izban opening. From the opening speech of Prime Minister Erdogan's line heads are as follows; It constitutes Turkey's largest public transport network. 550 thousand passengers will be transported on average per day. This system will be a very short distance between Alsancak and Aliağa. Transportation problems in the region will be solved in a radical way with the extensions of this network. After the First World War our biggest Birinci
- Bursa President Recep Altepe Introduced Local Tramway Silkworm (Video) 27/11/2012 BBA chairman of Turkey's Bursa Recep Altepe, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of Durmazlar first machine developed by Indigenous tram 'Silkworm', passed in front of the cameras for the promotion. The design, mechanical parts and digital technologies of Silkworm, all developed by Durmazlar Makine, have been completed as a result of 56 years of intensive work of 60 personality R & D and 2,5 production team. The tram, which has the capacity of 250 and can climb the 8.2 slope with full capacity, is called the 'Bogie'. Who need advanced technology 'Bogie' production, including Turkey currently only 6 ...
- Mayor Recep Altepe: High speed trains in Italy and Poland will be constructed in Bursa 31/12/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, high speed trains in Italy and Poland infrastructure will be made in Bursa reported. This period, using all the values of Bursa in the best way, aiming to make the city brand Altepe President, the last of the last one of the rail system vehicles to Bursa, 8 million pounds, 4'lara 32 million pounds expressed that they paid. 2 sample tool, 3 at the end of the year, in line with the world standards, accreditation organizations have been able to produce vehicles passing the tests recorded Altepe, Bursa has become a center for rail system vehicles, he said. Altepe, imiz The vehicles we produce Alt
- Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will open the YHT Line of Eskisehir Konya (Photo Gallery) 23/03/2013 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will open the YHT Hotline of Eskisehir Konya: Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will participate in some openings today in Eskişehir under unfavorable weather conditions. After the heavy rain and storm last night, in the city center, the rain was mixed with snow in the morning. Rainfall has lost its influence towards noon, despite the adverse weather conditions Prime Minister Erdogan's feverish preparations are under way. Erdogan, who is expected to arrive in Eskisehir from Ankara with the High Speed Train (YHT) at the time of 13.00, will attend the commissioning ceremony of the Eskişehir Konya YHT line. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Başbakan
- Ulu Street tradesman waiting for Recep Altepe | Bursa 14/07/2013 Ulu Street tradesman is waiting for Recep Altepe: The oldest street in Bursa, Ulu Street, is in the direction of T-1 tram. Trolley tradesmen, who will pass by the right side of the street, have already started to think about land. The most famous street of Bursa, which resembles a big village with the insufficiency of the roads in the city, has reached the "silent asphalt" that most people do not know. Bursa is the first place in the list of provinces suffering from unplanned urbanization. Recep Altepe, while trying to add something to this city in good faith, his advisors can not provide him with horizon addictions, I wonder? If you say why, you will go through Ulu Street Neden
- Recep Altepe gave the gospel of the pre-festival tram to Bursalılara (Special Report) 21/07/2013 Recep Altepe Bursalılara pre-feast gave the good news of the tram: Today in the BTV studios today in Politics program E. Pınar Turan'in answering questions from the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, before the Ramadan Feast of the trainee gave the gospel. Today in BTV studios today, the program responds to the questions of E. Pınar Turan Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, before the Ramadan Feast of the tragic people gave the gospel. THE FESTIVALS STARTED ON THE HOLIDAY The Mayor Altepe, who stated that the end of the T 1 line works will ease the city transportation in Bursa. ...
- President Recep Altepeden Cable Car Review 20/09/2013 President Recep Altepeden Cable Car Comment: The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe said about the work on the ropeway and said: ü We are trying to raise the Sarıalan stage of the cable car up to 29 October. So far, there was no deviation. I hope that the people of Bursa will be renewed with the new cable car in October and 29 will be increased by 12. They won't wait long. There were a few cases about cutting wood. Of course his case will be finalized. If you need to make a lift to Uludag, the trees below it need to be cut. This is normal. Otherwise, if you want to expand the road, you will cut the trees along the edge along the 35 mile. There's a tree to cut 300 meters. Orada
- Recep Altepe detonated the bomb! Who wants to go to the statue with his car will now pay the price 14/11/2014 Recep Altepe detonated the bomb! Those who want to go to the car with the statue will pay the price: Drivers who want to go to Sculpture with their cars will pay the extra price as in London. Mayor Recep Altepe, who was the guest of the program 'With the President' presented by Nejat Kırbulut on AS TV, said that it would be a high price to go to Sculpture. Altepe, "a similar model in London will apply in Bursa," he said. Altepe, ulaşabil 1,50 TL with rail system will be able to reach the city center. However, when you go by car, your car will be expensive. 10 will not pay any fees. If you leave it on the street, it will be shot. Cadde Prime Minister Davutoğlu's 'Priority Transformation Program' will be implemented in Bursa. Sculpture with the tool Heykel
- 3. The name of the airport will be Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Airport! 21/09/2017 3 is still under construction. There are many different ideas about airport name. In particular, as long as the studies continue, many different question mark answers are being sought. The projects carried out in third airport in Istanbul as among the largest projects in Turkey is also one of Europe's most important projects. 3 is still under construction. There are many different ideas about airport name. In particular, as long as the studies continue, many different question mark answers are being sought. The projects carried out in third airport in Istanbul one of the largest projects in Turkey ...
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe: Bursa will be equipped with 8 Tram Line 05/06/2011 Before 29 March 2009 local elections, Recep Altepe, as the Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality, had taken the greatest interest in transportation projects. The projects included the establishment of tram networks all over Bursa. Although ad Altepe'nin pre-election promises are not among the promises, but the first tram line construction on the Cumhuriyet Caddesi Pirinç Han and Gökdere began with the name of the nostalgic tram. The project that will make the street a pedestrian zone will be completed by the end of this year and the tram will start working. I wonder da What are the other tram lines that are promised to Bursa? The answer to this question is the Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe 8 ı
- Recep Altepe Yildirim reminded that the remaining stations will be put into operation and said we attach great importance to Yıldırm 20/01/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, tram production, rail system projects, such as science technology centers and stadiums to carry the city to the future projects, while the people's priorities do not neglect, he said. Noting that they are closely interested in all demands from neighborhoods, President Altepe said, "Our priority is the priority of our people." said. Altepe, Sculpture in the historic building AK Party Lightning District Chairman Hüdayi Yazıcı and board members were hosted. In this period, the Metropolitan Municipality has put forward a different understanding and they work in all regions in line with the demands of the people regardless of area of responsibility. President Altepe, in this sense, the important work was carried out in Yıldırım olarak
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe: ı We pay attention to the priorities of the people Bursa 24/01/2012 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe said that they have never neglected the priorities of the people in the new projects they have prepared and the projects that are already underway, and that they pay attention to these priorities. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, tram production, rail system projects, such as science technology centers and stadiums to carry the city to the future projects, while the people's priorities do not neglect, he said. Noting that they are closely interested in all the demands coming from the neighborhoods, President Altepe said eden Our priority is the priority of our people Mah. President Altepe, the historical building in the statue of AK Party Lightning District Chairman Hüdayi Yazıcı and board members were hosted. This period is different from the Metropolitan Municipality Büyük