Bursaray Rotterdam Wagon: Bursaray Rotterdam WagonBurulaş AŞ is 29.8 m tall from RET (Rotterdam Electric Tram), the metro and tram operating company in Rotterdam 44 pieces purchased used vehicles. 19 of these vehicles will be shredded and used as spare parts. So 25 for BursaRay will be on the tracks next year with 19 set spare parts!
The following video shows the vehicles produced by Düwag between 1980-84 and whose pantograph is not open in Rotterdam subway. These vehicles with both catenary system and 3. rail system can receive energy.
These vehicles served on the subway system of the city of Rotterdam until 2008.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- (Flash News) BursaRay's subway vehicles are quietly in Bursa 25/11/2012 As it is known, Burulaş AŞ purchased 29.8 m-sized 44 used vehicles from RET (Rotterdam Electric Tram), the metro and tram operating company of Rotterdan, the Netherlands. We have already announced that these vehicles will go to Germany first. However, according to another statement from RET, BursaRay received two subway vehicles SG2-series reached Bursa. The vehicles to be taken from Rotterdam were first taken to Rheinbach, Germany to be renewed for BursaRay. In fact, the first vehicle 21 October 2012 was already undergoing maintenance for the replacement of electrical components in Germany. But RAYHABER According to the information received from the 44 vehicle 2 test drives and will be given tanesi
- Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities 21/04/2013 Here Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities CSR Corporation, the Chinese railroad equipment manufacturer of the Ankara metro vehicle production tender, together with MNG Holding, is setting up a wagon production facility in Ankara Chamber of Industry, Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. THE FIRST 75 CAR WILL COME FROM CHINA The Chinese company CSR, which won the tender for the completion of the remaining subway constructions, will realize the 51 domestic production requirement in the facility at the plant in Ankara. The first set of 75 vehicles will be produced in China and brought to the capital. With the completion of the plant in Ankara, the metro vehicles produced here will begin to serve the Capital City. CSR-MNG Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities
- BursaRay's second-hand subway car DÜWAG-made SG-2 series is the right choice? 27/11/2012 Burulaş AŞ, bought and sold 29.8 units of 44 m height from RET (Rotterdam Electric Tram) of Rotterdan city of Netherlands. The 19 of the second hand metro vehicles purchased by BursaRay will be shredded and used as spare parts. So 25 for BursaRay will be on the tracks next year with 19 set spare parts! 1980 is the 3 model that has been used for many years in the Rotterdan subway. The fact that it is working with rail electrical parts brings to the question whether it can be integrated into the lines in Bursa. As it is known, the purchase of a second-hand subway vehicle that was previously on the agenda Bil
- The arrival of Bursa by Bursa's Metro Wagons (Rotterdam) 27/11/2012 Burulaş AŞ, RLT (Rotterdam Electric Tram), a subway and tram operating company in Rotterdam, The Netherlands bought 29.8 m 44 vehicles. 2008 5231 12 2012 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX It was stated that the first subway car, which was unknown for the day, was used for testing. Source: RETMETRO
- From Bursa to Bursa Metro to Metro Cars (Special News) 28/12/2012 According to our previous news; According to the agreement between Bursa Metropolitan Municipality / Burulaş AŞ and Rotterdam Train Company RET, purchased Düwag SG2 wagons are first taken to the manufacturer's Rheinbach city of Germany. Here the electrical and electronic components are renewed according to 1500 V DC. In addition, exterior parts are renewed and probably painted in Bursa green. Although we do not yet know about the replacement of air conditioning and on-board communication systems, we do not see them as a major problem. RayhaberAccording to the latest information, 2 of these vehicles are now being integrated into Bursaray lines at Burulaş facilities.