Bursaray Rotterdam Wagon: Bursaray Rotterdam WagonBurulaş AŞ is 29.8 m tall from RET (Rotterdam Electric Tram), the metro and tram operating company in Rotterdam 44 pieces purchased used vehicles. 19 of these vehicles will be shredded and used as spare parts. So 25 for BursaRay will be on the tracks next year with 19 set spare parts!
The following video shows the vehicles produced by Düwag between 1980-84 and whose pantograph is not open in Rotterdam subway. These vehicles with both catenary system and 3. rail system can receive energy.
These vehicles served on the subway system of the city of Rotterdam until 2008.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- (Flash News) BursaRay's subway vehicles are quietly in Bursa 25/11/2012 As it is known, Burulaş AŞ, bought and sold 29.8 pieces of used vehicles at 44 m from RET (Rotterdam Electric Tram) in the city of Rotterdan of Holland. We have previously reported that these vehicles will go to Germany. However, according to another statement from RET, two of the SG2-series of Bursa metro vehicles have reached Bursa. The vehicles to be taken from Rotterdam were first taken to the city of Rheinbach, Germany, to be renewed for BursaRay. In fact, the first vehicle 21 in October 2012 had already been taken care of in Germany for electrical parts replacement. However, RAYHABER has learned that the 44 vehicle will be tested and given 2 Ancak
- Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities 21/04/2013 Here Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities CSR Corporation, the Chinese railroad equipment manufacturer of the Ankara metro vehicle production tender, together with MNG Holding, is setting up a wagon production facility in Ankara Chamber of Industry, Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. THE FIRST 75 CAR WILL COME FROM CHINA The Chinese company CSR, which won the tender for the completion of the remaining subway constructions, will realize the 51 domestic production requirement in the facility at the plant in Ankara. The first set of 75 vehicles will be produced in China and brought to the capital. With the completion of the plant in Ankara, the metro vehicles produced here will begin to serve the Capital City. CSR-MNG Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities
- BursaRay's second-hand subway car DÜWAG-made SG-2 series is the right choice? 27/11/2012 Burulaş AŞ, bought and sold 29.8 units of 44 m height from RET (Rotterdam Electric Tram) of Rotterdan city of Netherlands. The 19 of the second hand metro vehicles purchased by BursaRay will be shredded and used as spare parts. So 25 for BursaRay will be on the tracks next year with 19 set spare parts! 1980 is the 3 model that has been used for many years in the Rotterdan subway. The fact that it is working with rail electrical parts brings to the question whether it can be integrated into the lines in Bursa. As it is known, the purchase of a second-hand subway vehicle that was previously on the agenda Bil
- The arrival of Bursa by Bursa's Metro Wagons (Rotterdam) 27/11/2012 Burulaş AŞ, RLT (Rotterdam Electric Tram), a subway and tram operating company in Rotterdam, The Netherlands bought 29.8 m 44 vehicles. 2008 5231 12 2012 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX It was stated that the first subway car, which was unknown for the day, was used for testing. Source: RETMETRO
- From Bursa to Bursa Metro to Metro Cars (Special News) 28/12/2012 According to the news we have done before; According to the agreement made between Bursa Metropolitan Municipality / Burulaş AŞ and Rotterdam RPS, the wagons purchased by Düwag SG2 are first taken to the manufacturer's Rheinbach in Germany. Electrical and electronic components are renewed according to 1500 V DC. In addition, the external hitch is being renewed and most likely painted in Bursa green. While we do not yet have a knowledge of the change of air conditioning and on-board communication systems, we do not see them as a big promlem. According to the latest information from Rayhaber, 2 of these vehicles is currently in the Burulaş facilities to be integrated into Bursaray lines.
- Here are the new tools of the Ankara metro 15/04/2013 Here, the new vehicles of the Ankara subway, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the Chinese CSR Corporation, the company's train sets of the first subway of the Ankara metro was made. Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony was established in the platform according to the image set in the train sets red, white and black will consist of three colors. The project changes on the sets will be produced in the first 75 in China and the remaining part in Ankara. Inspired by the Turkish Flag, the design created with red and white colors took place at the podium at the Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. According to this araç
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project KIK rejects CAF SA's appeal for the result of the tender for the supply of 324 subway vehicles 19/07/2012 In the context of Mart Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project ce, new developments on the procurement of the 05 subway vehicles and the tender were recorded by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 2012 March 324. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The Public Procurement Authority (JCC) rejected the appeal of CAF SA for the outcome of the tender. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project KIK rejects CAF SA's appeal for the result of the tender for the supply of 324 subway vehicles 23/07/2012 In the context of Mart Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project ce, new developments on the procurement of the 05 subway vehicles and the tender were recorded by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 2012 March 324. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The Public Procurement Authority (JCC) rejected the appeal of CAF SA for the outcome of the tender. At this stage, the JCC decision will be expected to reach the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. As it is known, CSR (China) firm won the tender with 391.230.000 dollar offer. Other companies participating in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 1.039.736.250 lira were as follows: 1. CAF SA 2. Hyundai Rotem 3. Siemens A.Ş. Source :…
- 44 Piece Düwag SG2 Metro Car from BursaRay Rotterdam Acquires (PRIVATE NEWS) 24/11/2012 BursaRay Rotterdam solution: BURULAŞ, which has suffered from the international market, has turned to the vehicle used in the existing lines of Bursaray and in the next months. Burulaş AŞ, bought and sold 29.8 units of 44 m height from RET (Rotterdam Electric Tram) of Rotterdan city of Netherlands. According to information received from the first RET metro business after passing through the process in a manner that will serve the line passing through various processes BursaRay wagons to be sent to Germany to be shipped to Turkey. We will see 44 from the purchased 25 vehicle in BursaRay lines in the coming period. From the purchased 44 vehicle Sat
- Workers who could not get their salaries in the construction of the high-speed train took the vehicles hostage 18/07/2014 Workers who could not get their salaries in the construction of the high-speed train took the vehicles hostage: Workers working on the tunnel construction of the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Line left their jobs by claiming that they could not get their salaries for a month. Workers who claimed that the work machines on the construction site would be abducted, took the keys of the vehicles and took them hostage. While the gendarmerie took precautions in the construction site, the company official said that they gave the exit of the workers who claimed to have left their jobs unlawfully. Workers in the tunnel construction of the Geyve section of the High Speed Train line in Sakarya, close to the 3 workers, 30 left their jobs on the job site, claiming they could not get their salaries on the job site. Workers who claim that the company they want to miss the construction machinery on the construction site are not paid ın