8 and 9 May rail tickets in Russia will be sold at half price for 9 May Victory Day.
According to the Russian State Railways Press Office, discount tickets will cover all category of railway cars. 8-9 May tickets are already on sale.
Meanwhile, 28-29 April, 29-30 December and 8-12 June tickets between the days of the 20 more expensive will be sold.
On the other hand, a price increase of 10 was applied to railway tickets by Russian State Railways at the beginning of this year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Russia-Ukraine train tickets 60 days to be sold in advance 23/10/2013 Russia-Ukraine train tickets will be sold in 60 days in advance: According to the statement from the Russian railways (RJD), Moscow-Kiev and Moscow-Kharkov train tickets can be purchased from 60 days ahead. In a written statement made by the railways company, al From now on, the passengers from Russia UMUkraine will be able to buy Moscow-Kiev and Moscow -Kharkov tickets from 60 days before their journey ada. On the other hand, passengers who wanted to make a train journey between Russia and CIS countries could buy their tickets before 45 days. Source: gazetem.ru
- Ankara Express will be on its first flight tomorrow 04/07/2019 After a seven-year hiatus by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, 5 is scheduled to re-launch its flights from July (Tomorrow) and all the tickets of the Ankara Express, known as the "legendary train" among the citizens, were sold. Especially Ankara Express, which is popular with travelers and rail lovers, will perform its first flight tomorrow. The train consists of 4 pulman, 4 bed and 1 food wagon. 230 pulman and 80 bed passengers can travel on Ankara Express. The train will make its first journey fully loaded with 310 passengers. Ankara - where there is high demandHalkalı-The capacity of the train on the Ankara line can be increased by the addition of a sleeper. Express, Ankara and Halkalıdaily from '
- The price of real estate in the historical peninsula is increasing 26/04/2014 The price of real estate in the historical peninsula is increasing: Projects such as Marmaray and Salıpazarı Cruise Port have brought the square meter prices in the Historical Peninsula to the levels of 5 bin 500. 1562 hectares, surrounded by the Sea of Marmara, the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus, continues to increase the price of real estate in the Historic Peninsula. The region, also called Suriçi, has attracted a large number of tourism investments in recent years, the realization of the new Marmaray Project, the pedestrianization works in the region, the Pazarpazarı Cruise Port Project in Karaköy, and the conversion of the Historical Haliç Shipyards to the marina. carrying. These developments in the historical area of the last 2 year sales of buildings al
- Durmazlar AŞ's tram reduced the price by half 27/12/2016 Durmazlar AŞ's tramway cuts the price to half: The 52 'city rail rail', produced by Durmazlar AŞ, serves in Bursa, Samsun and Kocaeli. 2017 lightweight metro in Bursa, 30 to Kocaeli, and 12 tram to Samsun will be delivered. In turkey, railways and freight and passenger transportation, and belediyelerinmetro speed train / tram car up needs for the year 4 2023 billion dollar investment in the rail system is scheduled to meet about. Durmazlar AS, one of the industrial companies that want to reduce the dependence on foreign countries, started to produce local tram sets, which started at 50.
- New regulation on high-speed train ... Half the price of the ticket at a delayed return ... 19/09/2017 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications is going through new regulations with the regulation in draft phase. A new development is taking place in the travels of passengers who prefer railways. In the drafting phase, the ministry has already begun to receive various views. The regulation sets out the rights and obligations related to possible incidents before and after travel. The passenger will be able to carry hand luggage and pets in conditions that are easy to carry and in terms of volume. However, luggage and pets that may disturb passengers are not allowed. The baggage can be checked under the supervision of the passenger. THE HALF OF THE TICKET PRICE WILL BE RETURNED When the train operator boarded the train, BİL