Doner master is the person responsible for preparing the doner, which is one of the most important foods of traditional Turkish cuisine. A doner master can work in businesses such as restaurants and restaurants that belong to someone else, or he can establish his own business. A doner maker is a person who takes part in almost every stage of doner kebab. The processes that the doner goes through in the kitchen before it is placed on the stove is also under the responsibility of the doner master. Döner master plays a role in various processes, from meat selection to cooking. Then he cooks the meat and cuts it with the right method and prepares it for presentation.
What Does a Döner Master Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The primary duty of the doner kebab master is to prepare a delicious doner for the customers. However, since he is a master, he also pays attention to the cleanliness of the environment in which he works as a responsible employee. The duties of the doner master are as follows:
- Choosing the right meat for a delicious doner,
- Opening and seasoning the meat he has chosen with the necessary fineness,
- Bottle the cured meats properly,
- Cooking the doner at the appropriate temperature and taking care not to burn it,
- To deliver the doner to the time requested by the business,
- To cut the doner in appropriate thickness and dimensions,
- Preparing the doner plate beautifully so that it appeals to the eyes of the customers,
- Paying attention to the hygiene rules in the kitchen and in the area of the doner counter.
Requirements to Become a Döner Master
Döner is a food that has its own cutting methods, unlike many other dishes, and therefore requires experience. Anyone who knows how to prepare and cut doner can become a doner master. In addition, having a doner maker certificate can provide an advantage in entry to many businesses.
What kind of training is required to become a Döner Master?
It is very important to benefit from the experience of another master in order to become a doner master. Therefore, professional experience in education comes to the fore more. The certificate program includes lessons such as hygiene, vegetable varieties, cooking and presentation.
Doner Maker Salaries 2023
As they progress in their careers, the positions they hold and the average salaries of those working in the position of Doner Master are the lowest 14.430 TL, the average 18.040 TL, the highest 32.740 TL.