In the Capital Markets Board, a sufficient number of candidate personnel are taken into account for the staff of 18 Officers, 10 Protection and Security Officers, 6 Drivers, 1 Technician, 5 Technicians, who are in the Technical Services class, and 2 Cooks and 15 Maids in the Auxiliary Services class, taking into account their success. There will be an entrance exam for selection.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To meet the general conditions in subparagraph (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2) As of 01 January 2023, not to be over 35 years old for Officer, Protection and Security Officer, Driver, Technician and Technician, and 30 years old for Cook and Maid,
3) Not to have a condition that prevents him from doing his duty continuously in relation to health,
4) Not to give false information and documents due to entry procedures, not to make a statement,
5) Not having a compulsory service obligation to another organization or accepting to pay the debt related to this obligation.
6) To have participated in the Public Personnel Selection Exam held by ÖSYM in 2022 for B group positions and is still valid, and to meet the conditions specified in the list below.
ENTRANCE EXAM DATE AND PLACE
The entrance exam will be held as an oral exam. The place and dates of the exam are announced on the official website of the Board (spk.gov.tr) and on the Career Gate Recruitment Platform (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr). Candidates will not be notified separately.
Candidates can submit their applications between 23.01.2023 – 06.02.2023 until 23:59 on the e-Government by logging in via the Capital Markets Board- Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) and become active on the specified calendar. The next job will be done using the application screen.
All announcements, announcements and information regarding the entrance exam will be published on the Board's web address spk.gov.tr and on the Career Gate Recruitment Platform (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr). Announcements, announcements and information to be published about the exam are in the nature of notification, and no separate notification will be made to the candidates.
Candidates are required to record the phone number and e-mail address they actively use in the system during the application, and to follow up the announcements and notifications by checking them periodically.
Günceleme: 20/01/2023 12:45