Sometimes the driver's fault in traffic, sometimes weather conditions, flood, earthquake, etc. Many accidents can occur due to various reasons and these accidents can cause both material and moral losses. If material damage has occurred to the vehicles as a result of the traffic accident, it is necessary to keep a traffic accident report. In order for this report to be kept, there must be damage to the vehicle of both parties. What is Traffic Accident Report? Where to Get Traffic Accident Report? How to Fill in the Accident Detection Report? What is the Validity Period of the Accident Report? What Happens When Accident Report Is Not Kept? How to Learn Vehicle Damage Record?
What is Traffic Accident Report?
In case of material damage to the vehicles involved in the accident as a result of a traffic accident, the document filled by the vehicle owners is called the traffic accident report. Previously, traffic accident reports could only be filled by the police. With the regulation made on April 1, 2008, drivers who had an accident can leave the scene without waiting for the police by photographing the accident and filling out the report.
Where to Get Traffic Accident Report?
The traffic accident report should be in every insured vehicle and there is no harm in duplicating the existing report. However, if none of the vehicles involved in the accident have a traffic accident report, it is also possible to obtain the report from outside. The report can be easily obtained from places that sell stationery or printed documents.
How to Fill in the Accident Detection Report?
The accident report is in sections and there are necessary directions for the fields you need to fill in.
- in area 1 kazanthe location and time of the kazanYou must fill in the details of the place where the event takes place.
- In the field number 3, if there is anyone who witnessed the accident at the scene, their information should be included.
- In the 4th, 5th and 6th fields, the drivers themselves information (Name, Surname, TR Identity Number, Driver's License No. and Class, Place of Origin, Address, Telephone Number), vehicle information (Chassis No, Brand and Model, Plate, Usage Type) and traffic insurance policy information (Name and Surname of the Insured, TR Identity/Tax No, Title of Insurance Company, Agency No, Policy No, TRAMER Document No, Policy Start-End Date).
- In section 7, the areas suitable for the accident are marked with an “x”. It is not mandatory to fill in this field, but it is important for the insurance company to evaluate the event.
- Section 8 covers the information that must be filled in by vehicles with a Green Card.
- In area 9, the place where the vehicle was hit should be indicated by marking on the picture in the report.
- In field 10, the collision angle and location are simply drawn as a sketch.
- In area 11, there is an area reserved for drivers to express their opinions about the accident.
- Finally, field 12 must be signed by the drivers. Unsigned crash drivers have no validity.
What is the Validity Period of the Accident Report?
“How many days is the traffic accident report with material damage valid?” This question is asked quite often by drivers. The validity period of the signed accident report kazanto compensate for the damage caused by kazan2 years from the date on which it was learned, or kazanIt may differ from the date of occurrence, up to 10 years. The delivery time of the accident report is 5 working days. well kazanThe document must be delivered to the insurance within 5 working days from the date of occurrence of the accident.
What Happens When Accident Report Is Not Kept?
The accident report is a document that is of great importance to cover the damage of your vehicle within the scope of insurance. If you do not have an accident report, your insurance company will not cover the damage caused in the accident and you have to pay the repair costs of your vehicle.
How to Learn Vehicle Damage Record?
Damage records of vehicles can be learned easily thanks to Tramer established by the Undersecretariat of State Treasury. Especially when you want to buy a second-hand vehicle, you can follow the insurance record history of the vehicle you want via the Insurance Information and Monitoring Center or the more commonly used abbreviation Tramer inquiry.