Turkey Rail System Vehicles Industry Inc. The Procedure to be Applied in Recruitment of Ex-Convicts or Persons Who Benefit from the Fight Against Terrorism as Workers, to be employed in Sakarya and Sivas Regional Directorates affiliated to the General Directorate, to be employed through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) with an indefinite-term employment contract subject to the Labor Law No. 4857, and to Public Institutions and Organizations. In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Principles, ex-convict workers will be recruited.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) Not having received a retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
2) To be over 18 years old and not over 35 years old as of the announcement date
3) Not having any relation with military service (having done, postponed or exempted),
4) Procurements will be made at the provincial/district level in the types of services/professions required by the Regional Directorates affiliated to our General Directorate. In applications, the addresses of the persons registered in the Address Based Population Registration System will be taken into account.
5) To have the education level and documents specified in the special conditions as of the date of publication of the announcement,
6) Candidates who do not have the qualifications required for appointment as a result of the placement and those who have made false, misleading or false statements and are placed in their preferences will not be appointed. Even if it is done, the assignment process will be cancelled. Candidates who do not submit the required documents in due time, although they meet the qualifications and conditions of the positions they are placed in, will not be appointed.
7) The trial period of the workers to be recruited is 4 months, and the employment contract of those who fail within the trial period will be terminated without compensation without waiting for the notification period.
APPLICATION METHOD, PLACE AND DATE, DOCUMENT DELIVERY PROCEDURES
1. Applications will be made online through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website between 08.06.2022 and 14.06.2022. (Applications made in person, by post or e-mail will not be accepted)
2. Each candidate will be able to apply for only one workplace and profession from the list published on the İŞKUR website.
3. The workers to be recruited for the required service types will be determined by a notary drawing and an oral examination. The number of vacant jobs (number of announced positions) as well as the original and the original number of substitute candidates will be determined by lot to be held in the presence of a notary among all applicants notified by İŞKUR, including the priority ones, and those who submit the requested documents on time will attend the oral exam. .
4. Notary drawing of lots will be held at our Sakarya Regional Directorate on 23.06.2022. (It is not compulsory to participate in the lottery draw)
5. The time of the draw and other announcements will be announced at turasas.gov.tr and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
6. In case of a change in the date and place of the drawing, an announcement will be made at turasas.gov.tr.
7. Right to be appointed kazanArchival research will be conducted in accordance with the "Security Investigation and Archive Research Law" numbered 7315.
8. The person whose name is drawn as a result of the lottery and has the right to be appointed kazanThe documents requested from the candidates, the place and dates of delivery of the documents and other issues will be announced at turasas.gov.tr.