31 of the "Regulation on Principles and Procedures Regarding the Employment of Contracted Information Technology Personnel in Large-Scale Information Processing Units of Public Institutions and Organizations" published in the Official Gazetc, dated 12/2008/27097 and numbered 8, to be employed within the Ministry of Interior Information Technologies General Directorate. 9 (nine) Contracted Informatics Personnel will be recruited according to the success order of the written and oral exams to be held by the Ministry of Interior, General Directorate of Information Technologies.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
a) To meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
b) To graduate from four-year computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electrical-electronic engineering and industrial engineering departments of faculties or from higher education institutions abroad whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council,
c) Other than those specified in sub-paragraph (b), from the engineering departments of faculties that provide four-year education, departments of science-literature, education and educational sciences, departments that provide education on computers and technology, and statistics, mathematics and physics departments, or from a dormitory whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council. To graduate from higher education institutions other than (can apply for positions that will be paid 2 times the monthly gross contract wage ceiling)
ç) To have at least three (3) years of professional experience in software, software design and development, and the management of this process, or in the installation and management of large-scale network systems, for at least three (5) years for those who do not exceed twice the wage ceiling, and at least 657 (five) years for others, (In determining the professional experience: as IT personnel, as permanent staff subject to the Law No. 4 or as a contracted service subject to subparagraph (B) of the 399th article of the same Law or the Decree-Law No. XNUMX, and as an informatics personnel in the status of worker by paying premiums to the social security boards in the private sector.) documented service periods are taken into account),
d) To document that they know at least two of the current programming languages provided that they have knowledge about the hardware of the computer peripherals and the established network management and security,
e) For male candidates, if he has not reached the age of regular military service, or if he has reached the age of military service, to have completed his active military service or to be exempted or postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
APPLICATION FORM AND HISTORY
1- Candidates; The Ministry of Interior-Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate on e-Government will be held between 24-30.06.2022 via alimkarivrkapisi.cbiko.Kov.tr. Since applications will be received electronically, applications by mail or in person will not be accepted.
2- Since the applications will be made with the c-State password, it is obligatory for the candidates to have an account (turkive.gov.tr). In order to use the said account, candidates must obtain an e-Dcvlet password. Candidates can obtain the envelope containing the c-Dcvlet password from the PTT Central Directorates by submitting their identity card with their TR Identity Number on their personal application.
3- Documents required during the application;
- a) Curriculum vitae,
- b) SGK Service Statement (barcode document from the e-Government SGK Registration and Service Statement page),
- e) These are the documents showing the professional working periods specified in article (ç) of the GENERAL CONDITIONS (QUALIFICATIONS) title. It is necessary to document that the professional working hours are spent as IT personnel. It will be taken according to the nature of the workplace. According to this:
- a. Barcode SGK service breakdown to be obtained via e-government for the periods worked in the private sector,
- b. A document to be obtained from the institution for the periods worked in public institutions.
- ç) A document showing that he knows at least two (2) current programming languages specified in item (d) of the GENERAL CONDITIONS (QUALIFICATIONS) heading,
- d) Certificates required in the SPECIAL CONDITIONS for each position and documents showing experience or experience (Certificates must be obtained through an exam).