Ministry of National Defense General Directorate of Military Factories and MKE A.Ş. 50 E-ZMA supply contracts were signed between
In 2021, we continue to follow many events and developments in the defense industry sector. According to the information obtained by Defense Turk of the 15th International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF), Makina ve Kimya Endüstrisi Kurumu A.Ş. A supply contract has been signed for the Electric M113 E-ZMA system developed by Ministry of National Defense General Directorate of Military Factories and MKE A.Ş. It is stated that 50 E-ZMAs will be procured according to the contract signed between
E-ZMA can be used by personnel as well as being unmanned up to 5 km. While the vehicle will be presented as an armored personnel carrier in the demonstration, it will be used as an armored combat vehicle by integrating a 25 mm land gun into its turret. While the 25 mm land cannon project is being completed, it will be shown at the IDEF'21 fair, which will be held in May. Within the scope of the E-ZMA project, 50 motors will be produced per month. At the same time, negotiations are being held with various countries for the sale of electric motors as kits.
Electric M113 E-ZMA
The electric M113 E-ZMA was developed as a result of a project prepared by MKEK within the scope of technological development of the M113 class ZPT, ZMA and GZPTs in the TAF inventory.
With the project, it was aimed to eliminate the dependency of the tracked vehicles with hybrid propulsion system, which can be used as manned and unmanned, equipped with new generation software and systems, remotely controlled, consuming very little fuel, low maintenance and maintenance costs, especially in engine and transmission.
Turkey completion of the project, any limitations on insertion of a new generation of power tools group will be among the countries with the design and production capability.
With this project;
- MKE A.S. The Remote Controlled Weapon System (RCSS), which will use the 25 mm Weapon System manufactured by ASELSAN, is integrated on the vehicle.
- Hybrid power pack design and production has been made for the new generation tactical wheeled armored vehicle.
- The armored personnel carrier has become a high-tech, fast, agile and strong structure.
- The vehicle consumes less fuel than its counterparts. In addition, it can idle for 360 days when the batteries and fuel tank (10 lt) are full.
- Power to weight ratio is high.
- The vehicle has a peripheral imaging system.
- Since it has the ability to maneuver and accelerate, it can quickly move away from dangers.
- Howitzer works in 5 modes. (Parking, Transport 5km/h, Driving 35km/h, Training 35km/h, Combat 60km/h)
- There is a slope support system, a fault tracking system, a maintenance tracking system, an energy management system and a fire extinguishing system in the howitzer.
- Howitzer operates 25% quieter than its counterparts.
- The howitzer complies with military environmental standards MIL-STD 810G
Günceleme: 19/08/2021 12:37